Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Egyptian Presidential Election Runoff

(Read 3314 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Egyptian Presidential Election Runoff
     OP - June 17, 2012, 10:42 PM

link

Whats your take on this?

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Re: Egyptian Presidential Election Runoff
     Reply #1 - June 18, 2012, 12:08 AM

Al Qaeda urges Egypt to cancel treaty with Israel says News Off course News comes from Land of Pure

CAIRO: Al-Qaeda’s leader has urged Egypt to cancel its peace treaty with Israel and to establish Islamic rule, according to an audio message released Sunday.

He said the goal was to stop Israel from turning Jerusalem into a Jewish city.

Ayman al-Zawahri, an Egyptian, issued his 10th message to Egypt since taking over al-Qaeda’s leadership after founder Osama bin Laden was killed in an American raid in Pakistan last year.  His 47-minute audio recording was posted on jihadi websites.

”The continued crimes of the Zionists reveal the truth that these crimes could not have reached this level without taking Egypt out of the battlefield by the peace treaty signed by (late president Anwar) Sadat, the traitor,” he said.

He said, ”if we want to confront the Judaization of Jerusalem, there is no way other than applying the Shariah laws, exerting pressure on Israel and ending the treaty.”

Egypt and Israel signed their peace treaty in 1979.

The fate of Jerusalem is one of the most sensitive and difficult issues in Israel-Palestinian peace efforts. Israel claims the whole city, while Palestinians want the eastern part, including its holy sites, for the capital of the state they hope to create.

Al-Zawahri charged that Egypt’s ruling military council takes orders from the United States. He said the United States helped its citizens flee Egypt after they were accused of being involved in illegal activities with groups that received money from foreign sources.

”This is a clear proof of the military council’s subordination to the American wishes,” he said. The case, involving pro-democracy groups working in Egypt, caused a severe rift in US-Egypt relations. Egypt’s military took over last year after longtime leader Hosni Mubarak resigned in the wake of a popular uprising.

Al-Zawahri called on the Islamic movements to unite against what he described as ”the secular American schemes that only seeks evil for Egypt.” He also praised militants in Egypt’s Sinai desert who repeatedly blew up Egypt’s pipeline carrying gas to Israel.

Also in the message, al-Zawahri denounced Pakistan’s demolishing bin Laden’s house to prevent it from becoming a shrine. Al-Zawahri said demolishing the house reflected the Americans’ ”horror and fear of the Sheik (bin Laden), whether he is alive or dead.”

Leave Pakistan alone YOU IDIOT., Go to brothelhood of Egypt., They will take care of you Moron and go and build Shrines on bin Laden  in sand of Arabia or In that Ocean where Americans dumped the dead body.. In fact all of you rogues go and jump in to ocean where Osama was dumped. You inbreeding Idiots from Egypt forgot how to be Egyptian and became Bedouin baboons..  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - June 18, 2012, 01:20 AM

mysmilie_977

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #3 - June 18, 2012, 03:36 AM

..........dramaqueen.........

well.. dramaQueen or not..  His brothelhood brother claims Victory in Egyptian Elections  So Drama Queen should go back home and leave Pakisthan alone..

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood claims presidential victory

CAIRO: Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood on Monday claimed a historic victory for their candidate Mohammed Mursi in the first presidential vote since the 2011 uprising that overthrew former dictator Hosni Mubarak.

“Doctor Mohammed Mursi is the first Egyptian president of the republic elected by the people,” read a tweet from the official Twitter account of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Brotherhood’s political arm.

The announcement came after votes were counted at over 97 per cent of Egypt’s 13,000 polling stations, as members of the Brotherhood’s formidable network observed the process.

Muslim Brotherhood officials confirmed the projected victory at a press conference, saying Mursi had taken over 52 per cent of the vote which pitted him against former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq.

Shafiq’s campaign declined comment on Mursi’s projected win, and officials at his headquarters appeared in shock.

Shortly after 4:00 am local time (0100 GMT), Mursi spoke to reporters, thanking Egyptians for their votes and pledging to work to “hand-in-hand with all Egyptians for a better future, freedom, democracy, development and peace.”

We are not seeking vengeance or to settle accounts,” he said, adding that he would build a “modern, democratic state”
    for all Egypt’s citizens, Muslims and Christian

You don't worry about that if not you, one of your brothelhood start campaigning against juice Christians and what not until his group get in to power politics...

Reply #4 - June 18, 2012, 06:45 AM

Sorry, i cant read what you post because you are blocked so tough tittays

Reply #5 - June 18, 2012, 07:56 AM

It doesn't matter. If anyone doubted that SCAF were ever about to let go, they've just been proven right:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18482257
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18474624

Even if Morsi gets to be President, he will have precious little power. Revolution? What revolution?
     Reply #6 - June 18, 2012, 08:09 AM

Shame isnt it?, that the revolution has occured for nothing. I wonder how they ended up with these two candidates that are least favoured by the masses.

Reply #7 - June 18, 2012, 11:04 AM

So the Muslim Brotherhood candidate wins.

Lets see how governance tests them.

Lets see what things they institute that can't be rolled back, because rolling back structural advances of Islamism in society is going to be very, very difficult, and will be confronted with the charge of 'denying Islam', with all the accompanying bullying that entails.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #8 - June 18, 2012, 11:11 AM

You inbreeding Idiots from Egypt forgot how to be Egyptian and became Bedouin baboons..  

Lmao Islam's garden is supposed to have only one kind of flower, or else Allah gets angry !

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #9 - June 18, 2012, 12:54 PM

It doesn't matter. If anyone doubted that SCAF were ever about to let go, they've just been proven right:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18482257
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18474624

Even if Morsi gets to be President, he will have precious little power. Revolution? What revolution?

Hmm, I wonder though. Maybe this is actually the best outcome for the Islamists. Maybe this will allow them to introduce some Sharia on stuff like social issues, but if the economy goes to shit, which it undoubtably will, they can just blame SCAF for not giving them full power.

So they can still act like the underdogs fighting for the people but at the same time start introducing Sharia and not need to accept full responsibility if things go bad...
     Reply #10 - June 18, 2012, 12:56 PM

Lmao Islam's garden is supposed to have only one kind of flower, or else Allah gets angry !

Nice little quote. I am stealing that one if I can.
     Reply #11 - June 18, 2012, 01:04 PM

Nope.. Arab Mullah gets Angry  &  Arab and other Islamic Baboons  get Angry...

Reply #12 - June 18, 2012, 10:16 PM

Well, it looks like Egypt is turning into another Turkey since SCAF has taken control of legislative council and strip the president of any authority over the army, which means Morsi is just going to be their personal assistant but at least he has the power to veto.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »