Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Art Thread

(Read 55096 times)
  • 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Art Thread
     OP - June 01, 2012, 12:02 AM

Looked around, don't think there's an art thread here.

So, post images of your arts & crafts etc Smiley

Here's some stuff I did (8-9 years ago!  mysmilie_977  lol, when I recalled that I shocked myself, can't believe it was that along ago I was in high school :S )

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • Re: The Art Thread
     Reply #1 - June 01, 2012, 12:07 AM

Awesome work Stardust!  Afro You've got amazing talent!  dance

I'll post some of my stuff in here later when I get my camera out and take some more pics of work I've done.

I put some of my art work up in my blog about a week ago I think.
     Reply #2 - June 01, 2012, 12:13 AM

Awesome work Stardust!  Afro You've got amazing talent!  dance

I'll post some of my stuff in here later when I get my camera out and take some more pics of work I've done.

I put some of my art work up in my blog about a week ago I think.

^_^ Can't wait to see them, Da_dude! God, I missed art so much, have no time to do art stuff (other than photography a bit), need to 'find' time really. Otherwise will always say I'll get around to it and not do so.

Ephy, sparked that arty side up within me the other day on chat hehe.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #3 - June 01, 2012, 05:47 AM

Really like them dusty  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #4 - June 01, 2012, 06:29 AM

Thanks Billeh Smiley

Reply #5 - June 01, 2012, 04:43 PM

Shocked That's actually so awesome!!! You're a good artist! yes

Self ban for Ramadan (THAT RHYMES)

Expect me to come back a Muslim. Cool Tongue j/k we'll see..
     Reply #6 - June 01, 2012, 04:54 PM

whoaa those are good dusty

Shocked That's actually so awesome!!! You're a good artist! yes

Thank yous! They're not original pieces btw, I mean I created those in the photos here, but the original pieces belong to other artists.

Now post your stuff!  

Reply #7 - June 01, 2012, 05:00 PM

^_^ Can't wait to see them, Da_dude! God, I missed art so much, have no time to do art stuff (other than photography a bit), need to 'find' time really. Otherwise will always say I'll get around to it and not do so.

Ephy, sparked that arty side up within me the other day on chat hehe.

Smiley

You have the mind, eye, and talent for it. Was an enjoyable chat for sure. We must have a part 2.

I'll post some of mine sometime!

Great works, btw. I'd love to see proper scans of them! You shared other stuff on tinychat too a long time ago. Great work.

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #8 - June 01, 2012, 05:03 PM

OH MY WOW  mysmilie_977

dust you have some amazing art skills there.  oh man i wish I could do more with a pencil than break it. 

Good to see you exploring your art side, I didn't know you had one but any chance for you to express a side of you you were once quite into, is a good thing.   Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #9 - June 01, 2012, 05:14 PM

Yeah… I’m not going to post any of my stuff after seeing the fabulous pieces Stardust did 9 years ago! Imagine what you must be like now… Fuuuuuuuuck… Cry
     Reply #10 - June 03, 2012, 03:42 AM

Smiley

You have the mind, eye, and talent for it. Was an enjoyable chat for sure. We must have a part 2.

I'll post some of mine sometime!

Great works, btw. I'd love to see proper scans of them! You shared other stuff on tinychat too a long time ago. Great work.

Embarrassed

It was enjoyable, seems we do have something in common heh.

Thanks. Won't be able to use the scanner on them, could try taking pics of them with my camera though (these ones were taken quickly by my crappy webcam).

Reply #11 - June 03, 2012, 03:50 AM

OH MY WOW  mysmilie_977

dust you have some amazing art skills there.  oh man i wish I could do more with a pencil than break it. 

Good to see you exploring your art side, I didn't know you had one but any chance for you to express a side of you you were once quite into, is a good thing.   Afro

Lol. Thanks, yep, I used to be quite arty back then, but I also enjoyed sciences/was good at science, so dropped art after GCSE.

Reply #12 - June 03, 2012, 03:52 AM

Yeah… I’m not going to post any of my stuff after seeing the fabulous pieces Stardust did 9 years ago! Imagine what you must be like now… Fuuuuuuuuck… Cry

Oh, c'mon, and I've barely done any art for years.

Now post 040 It's about personal creativity and expression, same with poetry, singing, music...

Reply #13 - June 03, 2012, 02:15 PM

All of my "art" involves Islam. :/ I used to doodle all the names of Allah...it was so much fun.

I can't draw faces to save my life. Especially jawlines, those are impossible.  wacko

I think Dust you should draw something RIGHT NOW and post a pic!! yes

Reply #14 - June 03, 2012, 02:21 PM

Did this a couple years back, never got to finish it though, the details are rather shabby though ...

And the symmetry is an abomination. Oh dear  whistling2

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude."

"i used to steal my sisters barbies so i could take their clothes off and perv on them" - prince spinoza
     Reply #15 - June 03, 2012, 02:25 PM

Looked around, don't think there's an art thread here.

So, post images of your arts & crafts etc Smiley

Here's some stuff I did (8-9 years ago!  mysmilie_977  lol, when I recalled that I shocked myself, can't believe it was that along ago I was in high school :S )

Love 'em, especially the second sketch

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude."

"i used to steal my sisters barbies so i could take their clothes off and perv on them" - prince spinoza
     Reply #16 - June 03, 2012, 02:25 PM

Did this a couple years back, never got to finish it though, the details are rather shabby though ...

And the symmetry is an abomination. Oh dear  whistling2

(Clicky for piccy!)

OMG OMG OMG THAT IS AMAZING!! FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #17 - June 03, 2012, 02:26 PM

post it anyways chepea, its the design that matters, we will ignore the allahs   grin12

Tongue Okay. They're not very good, but w/e.

Give me like 10 min. Smiley

Reply #18 - June 03, 2012, 02:32 PM

Would you guys mind if this was moved (eventually) to "The Rant Arena"? Only cuz if someone from my extended family sees these pics, they'll know they were mine.

Reply #19 - June 03, 2012, 02:52 PM

Would you guys mind if this was moved (eventually) to "The Rant Arena"? Only cuz if someone from my extended family sees these pics, they'll know they were mine.

Chepea is as cute as the kitten in her avatar >.<

hugs

Reply #20 - June 03, 2012, 02:53 PM

I made these like at least a year ago, and I didn't keep 'em in very good shape. Sorry :/ And they're not very good. I wish I could learn calligraphy. That would be cool!!!

Reply #21 - June 03, 2012, 02:53 PM

Nice drawing Ren, the eyes look amazing.  Afro

Reply #22 - June 03, 2012, 02:53 PM

Chepea is as cute as the kitten in her avatar >.<

hugs

Huh? hugs but I don't know what I said :/

And sorry, my pics have slowed down this thread's loading speed considerably. :(

Reply #23 - June 03, 2012, 02:58 PM

I made these like at least a year ago, and I didn't keep 'em in very good shape. Sorry :/ And they're not very good. I wish I could learn calligraphy. That would be cool!!!

Nice work, chepea. If you're into design work then yeah calligraphy is a good one, you should look into that, just look around online, there are probably tutorials about somewhere.

Reply #24 - June 03, 2012, 02:59 PM

Thanks you guys. Tongue yeah it's Arabic. Arabic is prettier than English Tongue

And yeah Dust, I should but...ugh. Laziness overwhelms me.

POST SOMETHING ARTEMIS!

Reply #25 - June 03, 2012, 03:02 PM

That's very beautiful chepea. grin12

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #26 - June 03, 2012, 03:04 PM

I'd post my drawing, but it's of a member and I don't think she'd like it to be up here.

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #27 - June 03, 2012, 03:04 PM

Nice drawing Ren, the eyes look amazing.  Afro

Thanks Tongue

@Chepea: They're lovely, must've taken you ages lol. Maybe you could do a design for my tattoo xD

Reply #28 - June 03, 2012, 03:05 PM

Oh :(

Don't you have something else?

And thanks Sol grin12

Reply #29 - June 03, 2012, 03:06 PM

Thanks Tongue

@Chepea: They're lovely, must've taken you ages lol. Maybe you could do a design for my tattoo xD

Haha thanks. I dunno, you know how it is when you draw. Time just flies. Smiley

And haha I wish, but I only feel 'artsy' in relation to Islam. If you want a bunch of "Allah"s on your wrist, then I'd be more than happy to assist. grin12

• 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »