Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: There you go., At this rate there will be Mulla Omar as Presiden of Pakistan

(Read 1137 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • There you go., At this rate there will be Mulla Omar as Presiden of Pakistan
     OP - May 22, 2012, 08:48 AM

Bannu jailbreak ..Pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vychdWEWlIk

Taliban release Bannu jailbreak video, vow to free more prisoners

The Pakistani Taliban, on Tuesday, released a video showing the attack carried out by them last month to release prisoners from the Bannu jail.

The video shows the pre-attack planning, the jailbreak operation and the release of Taliban prisoners, including Adnan Rashid, a key suspect in the attack on former president Pervez Musharraf.

The 34-minute video by militants, begins with a previously recorded message from former Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud and the Meshud Taliban chief Waliur Rehman Mehsud and goes on with a tirade against Pakistan’s army and democratic and judicial systems. The militant leaders are also seen making renewed threats to continue such attacks to for the release of Taliban prisoners.

In the pre-attack phase, the video shows militants’ planning with hand-made maps and sketches of Bannu Central Jail’s surroundings and interiors, showing security pickets and details of security cordons. At an unknown location believed to be in North or South Waziristan tribal areas, a masked militant instructs the fighters, detailing how they are supposed to carry out attacks on the security pickets of the jail from all sides and the main gate.

“The main motive of our attack is to set free innocent people from the custody of the tyrant rulers and provide them easy and cheap justice,” Waliur Rehman says, with a white flag in the background.

“The Bannu Jail operation will help in the release of those deprived, innocent people who had no say in Pakistan,” Waliur Rehman goes on to say in his Urdu-language speech.

“Listen my prisoner brothers, we are coming to get you out of these black holes and you will be free soon,” he remarks, with the concluding message: “True shahriah will be implemented in Pakistan very soon.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0IIo2v1WpA&feature=related

Yap Sharia law and Afia Suddique ... and that is  Adnan Rashid, who tried to Kill General Musharuff

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »