Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Chess Thread

(Read 44737 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The Chess Thread
     Reply #390 - July 11, 2012, 10:17 PM

Lol Chepea.

And no, I'm not. Was just trying to be funny  Tongue

Hi
     Reply #391 - July 11, 2012, 10:45 PM

Oh right. I thought maybe it was a joke, but I wasn't sure. Tongue

Self ban for Ramadan (THAT RHYMES)

Expect me to come back a Muslim. Cool Tongue j/k we'll see..
     Reply #392 - July 11, 2012, 11:14 PM

A tournament?Huh?? Ahahaha nooo waaaayyy ask asbie I am terrible player!!! Only a noob I think that's what you guys call it nowadays!!???

You are unorthodox, but the force is strong in you.  cool2

Of course we'd love it if you play, only means more work for chepea so why would I be bothered?  Tongue

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #393 - July 11, 2012, 11:18 PM

No no!! Firstly, losing is no big deal, I'm pretty sure everyone has lost at least once so far. And secondly, you won't be terrible, I'm terrible and I've won through luck, so it's all good yes

And it's nice having new people!!!

First of all welcome back!  grin12

Second of all, give yourself a little more credit than that, you're good. Anyone reading this don't believe chepea, she's good at chess so don't underestimate her.  Wink

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #394 - July 11, 2012, 11:23 PM

Yeah, Musivore is a man. He only flirts with other men though, so no need to worry about harassment Tongue

He's also married, so there is that which should also be reining him in.  Cheesy

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #395 - July 11, 2012, 11:25 PM

ha ha ha oh god i wasnt even thinking about it, but now that u mention it .. uh oh .. i dont much recent experience with men so i prob wont even know if someone flirts wth me or not .. but i highly doubt anything like that would happen to me becos i am mommy now, and ppl dont just flirt with mommys yano?  lipsrsealed

Oh you have NO idea.  Wink

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #396 - July 12, 2012, 04:51 AM

First of all welcome back!  grin12

Second of all, give yourself a little more credit than that, you're good. Anyone reading this don't believe chepea, she's good at chess so don't underestimate her.  Wink

Thanks Embarrassed You're just saying that cuz I beat you!!! dance

One of my finest moments. (Not.) Tongue

Reply #397 - July 12, 2012, 06:05 AM

ha ha ha oh god i wasnt even thinking about it, but now that u mention it .. uh oh .. i dont much recent experience with men so i prob wont even know if someone flirts wth me or not .. but i highly doubt anything like that would happen to me becos i am mommy now, and ppl dont just flirt with mommys yano?  lipsrsealed

So what do men who are in a relationship with a mummy do? Is there to be no sexy-sexy time? No flirting in the relationship?

And where exactly does the term MILF come from?

Oh and lets not forget older women whose children have grown up - should they not have guys hitting on them or wanting them simply 'cause they are still mummies (aka older mummies)?! Go the cougars! yay

Just 'cause a woman's a mummy doesn't mean that she isn't hot any more, or isn't as attractive or isn't yummy any more... some guys care about the whole kids thing 'cause it makes it too messy so won't get involved, and some guys don't care, and some guys see it as being that the kids are part of the package.

I'd like to think that just 'cause I've got kids that it doesn't mean that I'm not approachable any more.

Yes I know! Cuz they're mums. I've had long conversations about this. Flirting and mums, I mean. With Os (he's nice, he's a moderator).

And Chepea, I hope you don't ever end up in my boat, 'cause you'll seriously want to swallow your words on single mothers then, seriously girl, I'm a person, who happens to have a part of me that is still sexual despite having kids. I so fucking hope that I don't have to spend the rest of my life single or not getting me any sexy-sexy time just 'cause I popped a few out.

Hey I'm a mum, but I'm also a human, I'm a person, I'm a sexual being and I'm an individual, being a mum is an important part of who I am, but it's not solely who I am.

FSM rest my soul if I have to spend the rest of my life a celibate.  Cheesy

I love the maternity clothing store I saw once in a particular city in australia that had Yummy Mummy! written in bold letters on the signs on the front. Sure I'm a mummy, but I'd like to be a yummy mummy, or well scrap that, a Yummy who is also a Mummy!  yes
     Reply #398 - July 12, 2012, 06:20 AM

So what do men who are in a relationship with a mummy do? Is there to be no sexy-sexy time? No flirting in the relationship?

And where exactly does the term MILF come from?

Oh and lets not forget older women whose children have grown up - should they not have guys hitting on them or wanting them simply 'cause they are still mummies (aka older mummies)?! Go the cougars! yay

Just 'cause a woman's a mummy doesn't mean that she isn't hot any more, or isn't as attractive or isn't yummy any more... some guys care about the whole kids thing 'cause it makes it too messy so won't get involved, and some guys don't care, and some guys see it as being that the kids are part of the package.

I'd like to think that just 'cause I've got kids that it doesn't mean that I'm not approachable any more.

And Chepea, I hope you don't ever end up in my boat, 'cause you'll seriously want to swallow your words on single mothers then, seriously girl, I'm a person, who happens to have a part of me that is still sexual despite having kids. I so fucking hope that I don't have to spend the rest of my life single or not getting me any sexy-sexy time just 'cause I popped a few out.

Hey I'm a mum, but I'm also a human, I'm a person, I'm a sexual being and I'm an individual, being a mum is an important part of who I am, but it's not solely who I am.

FSM rest my soul if I have to spend the rest of my life a celibate.  Cheesy

I love the maternity clothing store I saw once in a particular city in australia that had Yummy Mummy! written in bold letters on the signs on the front. Sure I'm a mummy, but I'd like to be a yummy mummy, or well scrap that, a Yummy who is also a Mummy!  yes

See my PM, silly goose.  Wink

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #399 - July 12, 2012, 07:06 AM

Have done.
     Reply #400 - July 12, 2012, 05:51 PM

snip

Yes ma'am. grin12

Reply #401 - July 12, 2012, 08:41 PM

Tmp and Asbie are so sneaky! They played Chess TWICE and didn't even tell me! Angry

Reply #402 - July 12, 2012, 10:00 PM

Tmp and Asbie are so sneaky! They played Chess TWICE and didn't even tell me! Angry

We actually played Dark Chess last night. It was definitely more fun than regular chess!
     Reply #403 - July 12, 2012, 10:00 PM

What's Dark Chess?

Reply #404 - July 12, 2012, 10:13 PM

What's Dark Chess?

You can only see your pawns and the other player's pawns in Dark Chess, the rest of the pieces are invisible. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_chess.

Reply #405 - July 12, 2012, 10:14 PM

COOL!

Reply #406 - July 13, 2012, 01:28 AM

next round ?
     Reply #407 - July 13, 2012, 01:29 AM

Reply #408 - July 13, 2012, 02:19 AM

Dark chess is such a weird game, lol, but it's fun.  yes

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #409 - July 13, 2012, 06:09 AM

OKAY NEW ROUND PEOPLE! Old people, finish off your old rounds please and thank you! Smiley

You'll note that in this round, the top and bottom row's jobs have been switched. This is part of my genius. Well, not really, but now we play the same people we started with except with the colours reversed! grin12 Nice huh?

Also, welcome to Fatima and Hello, both of whom have been added to the matrix. Dunno how this will affect the actual playing of the games in like 5 rounds. Tongue

Round 6
    Round 6 matrix:

1     2    4    8      [challengees - WHITE]
     v     v     v    v
    3      7    5    9      [challengers - BLACK]

1. Chepea
    2. Zooby
    3. Asbie
    4. Clubs
    5. Musivore
    7. Kodanshi
    8. Hello
    9. Zaiba

Remember, 5 min/move games, please. Same rules apply as before. Talk to me if you need a deadline, or want to play without a time limit, etc. Good luck y'all!! New members please read the old rules. grin12

Oh also:

DEADLINE: Monday Jul 16 (I think)

Reply #410 - July 14, 2012, 06:25 AM

Asbie just did a Queen Sacrifice against me and won! It was really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #411 - July 15, 2012, 10:16 AM

BUMP

do it dudes!

Reply #412 - July 17, 2012, 10:42 AM

whistling2
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14« Previous thread | Next thread »