Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The struggles of an ex muslim in hiding

(Read 7835 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The struggles of an ex muslim in hiding
     Reply #30 - May 28, 2012, 11:46 PM

(Edit, reply to 247read's post)

Fate is always hard to explain. Take for example, the 911 disaster. How many lives were lost in the attacks on the twin towers?  2753. Why not MORE than that?
    Fate decides who lives and who dies?  

On days before the 11th, Twin Towers had 50000 employees working there and received 150000 daily visitors. But on 11th, an awfully LOT of Twin Towers' people were late for work, and that was a great mystery.
    On 11th, many workers were delayed in the traffic. Many missed their trains, trams, flights, etc. Many had their cars broken down. Some fell mysteriously ill.
    About the prayer rooms inside Twin Towers, they were strangely empty. Imam Abdus-Salaam went to his prayer room and wondered at the absence of worshippers. The day was Friday. He couldn't understand why? Then suddenly his gut feeling nagged at him to get out of building immediately. Pacnicked, he left the building before the attack took place.
    4000 Jews worshippers too were absent from their prayer roosm. Same with Christians and others.

As to what happened in Africa, that is going to cause huge rows from others, as some will disagree with my views. I can speculate why Africa starves, but would you really want to hear my views?
    Poverty to children is often caused by their parents' either laziness or misfortune. It is the truth. You look down the history of this world. The poorest people in this world didn't starve; they were hardy, when they were self-sufficient, self-reliant, resourceful, etc. Africans today had stopped hunting, stopped farming, stopped making crafts, etc. Most African men are lazy, spending their free times on gossiping and playing around, while their women folks work dreadfully long hours at home, in fields, etc.  
    Look at the ancient history, Romans, Greeks, Goths, Vikings, Indians of Americas were all self-sufficient. None of them starved. They ALL worked and worked and worked, no slacking. Take Romans, they hand-built roads. They prevented droughts by building rivers, ditches and wels. They hand-built concrete houses. They built everything with their bare hands. They didn't have electricitiy in those days.
    Now, why couldn't the Africans do the same as the Romans did centuries ago? Why couldn't they turn their hands to anything? Most African men are lazy and inactive and their children suffer poverty as result. The cycle goes on and on, until someone breaks away from the bad habits that his parents taught to him. Fate turns more favourably when one takes action to improve his lots. Fate rewards his efforts, not laziness.  
    Does this make any sense to you?

LOL too bad the attacks happened on a TUESDAY. 

Someday I'll make up my mind...then I'll have something profound to put here.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »