Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mock Them and Move on., Stupid hadith....

(Read 50580 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mock Them and Move on., Stupid hadith....
     Reply #30 - August 31, 2013, 11:56 PM

Why do some muslim deny that they dont follow the hadiths?
     Reply #31 - October 03, 2013, 06:12 PM

Why do some muslim deny that they dont follow the hadiths?

That is because some smart Muslim guys realize Hadith sayings are filled with STUPID AND SILLY STUFF.,  Though I don't believe that figurative Muhammad of Hadith existed  but it is well known these hadith stories were written 100s of years after alleged Muhammad's death.   Any ways to day's hadith story is Prophet Choked Satan

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him.  No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated).

well that is from   Sahih Bukhari (Book #22, Hadith #301) and that is as good as this guy  saying some stupid stuff to milk money from poor folks..

Mock these RASCALS and Move on..  

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ALLAH HOOO ROGUES IN THAT TUBE.. they want address and phone number of that poor lady Afsheen  who lives in Lahore

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - October 03, 2013, 06:30 PM

I watched the video 'Live conversation with a Jinn'and the highest rated comment is this:

Good the Jinn speaks urdu.

Imagine one who speaks Chinese.

Would have ruined the show!

Cheesy

Greatest Comedy Show of retired circus baboons from the Land of The Pure.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #33 - October 03, 2013, 07:00 PM

I watched the video 'Live conversation with a Jinn'and the highest rated comment is this:

Jedi.. Jedi Jed.. read the comments at these links

link-1

link-2  ..lol...

Jedi...  Go and reply to the Arif.J's response

Reply #34 - October 03, 2013, 07:31 PM

Thanks esteemed Yeezy,

Love this comment (don't know if it's serious):

Yes, God made some people gay as a test. If they resist homo sex, heaven is set for them. If they fail, it is hellfire.

Allah, the Most Merciful, Most Compassionate.

Ah yes Yeezy, the Dajjal (Dark Messiah) may be here, but tell your Arif.J not to worry, because the Mahdi is here: http://harunyahya.com/

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #35 - October 03, 2013, 07:57 PM

................. the Dajjal (Dark Messiah) may be here, .... the Mahdi is here: http://harunyahya.com/

Nope..  noo..

that mashaallah scoundrel  Adnan Oktar of  harunyahya  is neither  Dajjal nor  Mahdi .. HE IS JUST A PIMP.. and now a days he is using Islam in his pimping profession.

Reply #36 - October 03, 2013, 08:11 PM

If you're going to mention the scoundrel pimp then atleast post a link to his Mashallah Pure Muslim Hareem http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/15089/1/turkeys-anti-evolutionist-showgirls

Reply #37 - October 04, 2013, 01:00 AM

I always really hated Abu Hurairah. Even in my blissful "just converted" days.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #38 - January 02, 2014, 11:05 PM

@ three

Why?

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #39 - January 10, 2014, 10:47 AM

I always really hated Abu Hurairah. Even in my blissful "just converted" days.

@ three

Why?

Hmm ..  three says  "I really hated Abu Hurairah." and Cornflower  asks "why"?

yes.,  why three why??  I too ask you why?..  lol..

well let us learn about that character` "Abd al-Rahman ibn Sakhr Al-Azdi" often called as "Abu Hurairah ". He is extremely important historical figure of early Islam. History tells us that  He was born in the year  603 and died in the year  681. So when we look at this guy's life and the life of Prophet of Islam(571 to 632
    571: Birth of the Holy Prophet. Year of the Elephant. Invasion of Makkah by Abraha the Viceroy of Yemen, his retreat.
    595: The Holy Prophet marries Hadrat Khadija. Seventh century
    610: The first revelation in the cave at Mt. Hira. The Holy Prophet is commissioned as the Messenger of God.
    632: Death of the Holy Prophet.

our Abu Hurairah. spent his young youthful age with prophet of Islam. When Prophet died our Abu-H must be around 30 year old guy . So he was  Sahaba, a companion of the prophet Muhammad.

Not only that apparently he had photographic memory and he was   the narrator of Hadith most quoted in the isnad by Sunnis. Abu Hurairah spent 3 years in the company of the Prophet and went on expeditions and journeys with him  It is estimated that he narrated around 5,375 ahadith.

well let us read his hadith a bit.

Hadith no: 578

Narrated: Abu Hurairah

that a man asked him: “How much water should I pour over my head when I am sexually impure?” He said: “The Messenger of Allah (saw) used to pour three handfuls of water over his head.” The man said: “My hair is long.” He said: “The Messenger of Allah (saw) had more hair than you and he was cleaner.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 597
    Narrated: Abu Hurairah:

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ‘Under every hair there is the state of sexual impurity, so wash the hair and cleanse the skin.’” (Da’if)

Hadith no: 610

that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and has intercourse with her, then bath is obligatory.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 639

said: “The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ‘Whoever has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rear, or who goes to a fortune teller and believes what he says, he has disbelieved in that which was revealed to Muhammad (SAW).’” (Hasan)

Hadith Qudsi 10: On the authority of Abu Harayrah

(may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says:

Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy when he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk.

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ‘The deeds connected to the Fitrah are five (or five things are connected to the Fitra): circumcision, shaving the pubic hairs, clipping the nails, plucking the armpit hairs and trimming the moustache.’” (Sahih)

And there are plenty more such hadith we can pick up.  Now Imagine life of woman with a  Muslim guy in 21st century   who believes Prophet as role model and follows all that Abu Hurairah 7th century nonsense everyday in his life and asks his wife/girl friend to obey him because prophet said that or did that ..  That is a good reason to hate that 7th century fool Abu Hurairah

Any ways  The other important thing about our Abu Hurairah is,  not only he was the most prominent writers of hadth but  Some of his words must have gone in to Quran in the name of Prophet., Prophet said this in trans because Allah revealed such and such statements ..

Reply #40 - January 10, 2014, 01:17 PM

Pancakes and soddoommmyyyyy!!!!

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
     Reply #41 - January 10, 2014, 01:48 PM

Huh!.. where did you get that from movingfeet? which hadith which book??

Abu Huraira, narrated that the Prophet said, "Every child is born with a true faith (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism or to Christianity or to Magainism, as an animal delivers a perfect baby animal. Do you find it mutilated?" Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses: 'The pure Allah's Islamic nature (true faith i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone), with which He has created human beings.' " (30.30).  (Book #23, Hadith #440)

Yap that is a fact....
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah." Narrated 'Amir bin Rabi'a, "I saw the Prophet cleaning his teeth with Siwak while he was fasting so many times as I can't count." And narrated Abu Huraira, "The Prophet said, 'But for my fear that it would be hard for my followers, I would have ordered them to clean their teeth with Siwak on every performance of ablution."

The same is narrated by Jabir and Zaid bin Khalid from the Prophet who did not differentiate between a fasting and a nonfasting person in this respect (using Siwak). Aisha said, "The Prophet said, "It (i.e. Siwak) is a purification for the mouth and it is a way of seeking Allah's pleasures." Ata' and Qatada said, "There is no harm in swallowing the resultant saliva."  (Book #31, Hadith #154)

Hmm seeking allah pleasure through the purification of mouth..   great..  

Good.. I am not living in 7th century,  I have tooth brush ., Sorry I can not fast..

Reply #42 - January 10, 2014, 04:08 PM

The hadith of Movingfeet revealed by Hamza. The only from him that prophesied my birth.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

Reply #43 - January 11, 2014, 03:44 AM

Girl, you be on fire today. You making me laugh, all the time.

Reply #44 - January 11, 2014, 03:46 AM

Huh!.. where did you get that from movingfeet? which hadith which book??
    Yap that is a fact....
    Hmm seeking allah pleasure through the purification of mouth..   great..  

Good.. I am not living in 7th century,  I have tooth brush ., Sorry I can not fast..

I wish I had seen that. I would spit it out. All those Ramadhans would have been so much easier, if i had drank my spit instead.

Reply #45 - January 11, 2014, 03:48 AM

@ three

Why?

Sorry, I did not see this, I don't know why. This keeps happening to me.

I did not like Abu Hurairah because he was prolific, because he gave a lot of nonsensical Hadith, and because if you sit down and read a lot of him, and understand cats and also understand dogs, you cannot figure out why he would prefer cats, it just seems ridiculous.

Reply #46 - January 11, 2014, 03:56 AM

Girl, you be on fire today. You making me laugh, all the time.

It's nice to be upbeat for a change.  Smiley

Reply #47 - January 11, 2014, 11:04 AM

...and because if you sit down and read a lot of him, and understand cats and also understand dogs, you cannot figure out why he would prefer cats, it just seems ridiculous.

I prefer cats  Cry

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #48 - January 11, 2014, 01:06 PM

That is fine, I have a healthy respect for cats, but as far as hygiene and training, they are not the more logical preference, Islamically speaking.
    There are claims that dogs are dirty in Islam, but you don't have to watch out for blood poisoning if a dog scratches you.
    With a cat scratch, if you work in a medical or health environment, you would have a protocol to show it every half hour or so to your supervisor, so they can eyeball the wound and make sure you are not going to worsen.
    That really makes Abu Hurairah look stupid.

Reply #49 - January 11, 2014, 03:01 PM

that dogs are dirty in Islam,  ............ Islamically speaking  Abu Hurairah look stupid.

Cheesy Cheesy Oh ya..     .. dogs are dirty  Abu Hurairah stupid? ...

three    "CATCH THE FLY DIP IN YOUR TEA AND DRINK IT" that will solve your problems with Islam..   Cheesy

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, made a remarkable statement about the flies carrying antidotes:

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537)"

And read how important is to drink tea with a fly in it from this fool at  http://www.answering-christianity.com/hadiths_of_the_fly.htm

Reply #50 - March 12, 2014, 07:15 AM

Abu Dawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0040.
    Cleansing with stones:

Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: When any of you goes to relieve himself, he should take with him three stones to cleans himself, for they will be enough for him.

Yap..  bricks and stones... and fools talk about sunnah ...  following 7th century alleged prophets habits and foot steps....

Abu Dawud Sulaymān ibn al-Ashʿath al-Azdi as-Sijistani (Persian/Arabic: أبو داود سليمان بن الأشعث الأزدي السجستاني), commonly known as Abu Dawud, was a noted Persian collector of prophetic hadith, and compiled the third of the six "canonical" hadith collections recognized by Sunni Muslims, the Sunan Abī Dāwūd.

He was born in Sistan, in east of Iran, (then Persia) and died in 889 in Basra. Widely traveled among scholars of hadith, he went to Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Hijaz, Tihamah, Khurasan, Nishapur, and Marv among other places in order to collect hadith. He was primarily interested in jurisprudence, and as a result the collection by him focuses largely on legal hadith. Out of about 500,000 hadith, he chose 4,800 for inclusion in his work.

Reply #51 - October 10, 2014, 03:48 AM

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead.”    Bukhari - Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506:

Narrated Um Salama: that the Prophet saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya." Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 635:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." Bukhari - Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509:

Satan sleeps in your nose at night?
    Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose. Bukhari - Book 002, Number 0462:

Oversleeping is caused by Satan pissing in your ear?Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."
    Bukhari - Volume 2, Book 21, Number 245:

Satan farts?
    “Sahih” Al-Bukhari Volume 1. Hadith #582
    Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan.

Camel urine as medicine?
    Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:

Hold onto the use of the black seeds for in it is healing for all diseases except death
    Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 592:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease." Bukhari - Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537:

Narrated Saad: Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them." Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 65, Number 356:

Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun: During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.   Bukhari - Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ***, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.   Bukhari - Book 004, Number 1032:

Babies cry at birth because Satan touches them?
    Birth marks are caused by the evil eye?
    Yawning is from Satan and he laughs when you yawn?“
    Black dogs are devils?
    Monkeys stone each other for adultery?
    The wing of a housefly can cure disease?
    Black cumin cures all diseases?
    Eating 7 dates can cure poison?

Reply #52 - October 10, 2014, 04:07 AM

A lot of that utter bullshit is "Islamic medicine", the latest trend for Muslims who want to move away from all things Western. People pay good money for bullshit treatments and quack books, I kid you not. And if your medicine doesn't work, just pray, and if your prayers don't work, then it's Allah's will that you're dead.
     Reply #53 - October 10, 2014, 04:20 AM

^ that's actually one of lifes mysteries, why do people yawn collectively, even if they have their back to you ?  : )
     Reply #54 - October 10, 2014, 05:40 AM

Grin I love this thread.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #55 - October 10, 2014, 02:14 PM

A lot of that utter bullshit is "Islamic medicine", the latest trend for Muslims who want to move away from all things Western. People pay good money for bullshit treatments and quack books, I kid you not. And if your medicine doesn't work, just pray, and if your prayers don't work, then it's Allah's will that you're dead.

It's called confirmation bias.
     Reply #56 - October 10, 2014, 03:09 PM

When a confirmation bias isn't a confirmation bias:

http://www.stats.org.uk/statistical-inference/KlaymanHa1987.pdf

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #57 - February 19, 2015, 07:46 PM

Bukhari Bullshit_158: Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet went out to answer the call of nature and asked me to bring three stones. I found two stones and searched for the third but could not find it. So took a dried piece of dung and brought it to him. He took the two stones and threw away the dung and said, "This is a filthy thing."

Bukhari Bullshit_215: Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Once the Prophet, while passing through one of the grave-yards of Medina or Mecca heard the voices of two persons who were being tortured in their graves. The Prophet said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid)." The Prophet then added, "Yes! (they are being tortured for a major sin). Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmiy between friends). The Prophet then asked for a green leaf of a date-palm tree, broke it into two pieces and put one on each grave. On being asked why he had done so, he replied, "I hope that their torture might be lessened, till these get dried."  

Bukhari Bullshit_77:Narrated Mahmud bin Rabi'a: When I was a boy of five, I remember, the Prophet took water from a bucket (used far getting water out of a well) with his mouth and threw it on my face.  

Bukhari Bullshit_155: Narrated Abu Qatada: Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you drinks water, he should not breathe in the drinking utensil, and whenever anyone of you goes to a lavatory, he should neither touch his penis nor clean his private parts with his right hand."

Great.... Don't touch it with right hand.....

Great sayings...,   Idiots makeup stupid stories and write nonsense  in the name of Muhammad., now in 21st century we have billion people reading nonsense wasting their time trying to follow the bullshit just to satisfy other fools in faith

stupid people silly hadith.... Mock them and move on.. .. Burn them dammit burn them on the steps of the mosques..  So next generation will not read that shit..

Reply #58 - March 11, 2015, 07:21 PM

I often read Answers for shia friend which is a pretty much a hate site of Shia Muslim folks from the bums of Sunni Islam. So the website start lik ee y brothers and sisters in Islam.
    OK…So you have a shia friend and he/she is asking you questions about the Islamic History and now you are searching the internet for sunni side explanations…You friend will tell you that this and this happend in history and they will give you references to your own books like Bukhari, Muslim etc or they will ask you questions wanting you to explain why this event happend …. they will want you to discuss and explain events like

Ghadir Khumm
    Burial of Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alayhe wasallam
    Issue of Fadak
    The Event of Pen and Paper
    The Event of the Saqifa
    The hadith of the cloak
    Assault on Fatima (r)
    Fatima’s anger with Abu Bakar (r)
    The Battle of Siffin and Battle of Jamal
    Tragedy of Karbala
    Attitude of Muawiyah and Yazid
    etc etc….
    SO WHATS  THE CATCH?? By discussing these events they will thus try to prove to you that the companions of Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alayhe wasallam were not loyal to him(naazuzobillah), that Ali (r)  was the most virtueous and had many distinctions while other sahaba had no distinctions and thus he was the chosen Caliph by Muhammad (s) and that he and his family ‘ the ahle bait’ were persecuted by the other companions, his caliphate was snatched away, all the other Sahaba  apostated and THUS  the sunni Islam is wrong and Shia Islam is the truth! and lo and behold you will stupidly convert to Shiasm and  marry your shia boyfriend/girlfriend.

TIME UP! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

So with these words  " lo and behold you will stupidly convert to Shiasm and  marry your shia boyfriend/girlfriend"  I wanted to read more stories of marriages..relationships in early Islam   and l behold .. O lala oh lala .. I go to this link  Marriage of Ali’s daughter Umm Kulsoom to Umar Farooq (ra).. let me read the story..
    Umm Kulthum was the second daughter of ‘Ali and Fatimah, and the youngets of their four children. She was born in about the year 6 AH. She became of marriagable age during the khilafah of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab, and the khalifah asked for her hand in marriage. This is recorded by Ibn Sa‘d in his work at-Tabaqat al-Kubra (vol. 8 p. 338, ed. Muhammad ‘Ab al-Qadir ‘Ata, Dar al-Kutub al-‘Ilmiyyah, Beirut 1990) as follows:

what the hell.. How old was that little girl when the hero of Islam Umar asked Umm Kulsoom's parents for marriage??

Now I am pulling my hair... on that  well what I know is this wiki

Umar, also spelled Omar (Arabic: عمر بن الخطاب, translit.: `Umar ibn Al-Khattāb, Umar Son of Al-Khattab, born 577 CE – died 3 November 644 CE), was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs (successors) in history. He was a senior Sahaba of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. ...

and here that al-islam.org says

One of the wives of the Apostle was Hafsa the daughter of Umar bin al-Khattab. Her husband was killed in the battle of Badr, and her father was anxious to find a new husband for her. He offered her in marriage to his bosom friends, first to Uthman b. Affan, and then to Abu Bakr. But both of them regretted their inability to marry her.

Umar was mortified at the rejection of his daughter even by his own friends, and he complained to the Apostle about it. The latter, to salve Umar's injured feelings, said that since no one else wanted his daughter, he would take her into his own harem.

Prophet of Islam marries daughter of Caliph Umar bin al-Khattab., and Caliph Umar bin al-Khattab marries grand daughter of Prophet Muhammad... what is that nonsense? Early Islamic stories are full of inbreeding idiots .. that too trying to breed with friend's children and friend's grand children

Fools with foolish stories .. mock them and move on..

well I don't care because I don't beleive in stuppppiiid hadith

Reply #59 - December 14, 2015, 07:35 PM

The HADITH - How it was Collected and Compiled By Dr. Mohammad Shafi Based on Lectures given at the Dar al Islam Teachers’ Institutes._Part-1

SOME DEFINITIONS
    Al-Qur’an: The book that consists entirely of the words claimed by the Prophet to be the words of God as revealed to him. (When we just say The Prophet, we mean The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.) The Qur’an comes to us through multiple independent sources and its entire text is fully and rigorously authenticated. All Muslims, and most orientalists, agree on the text of the Qur’an. The Qur’an is the undisputed primary source of Islamic teachings and Guidance.

Hadith: The word Hadith means news, story, communication, conversation, report. In the Islamic religious context, it means an individual report of an action, instruction or saying, of the Prophet, or his approval, disapproval, or silence (tacit approval) regarding some matter or action. By its very nature, the reliability of Hadith reports is dependant on the understanding by the reporter of the context and of the words and their applicability. Regardless of the complexity, however, Hadith is the second primary source of Islamic guidance.

Sunnah:  is the word used for the normative teachings of the Prophet, as shown by his practice as a Prophet, or his specific instructions and guidance on an issue or a situation. One finds the Sunnah through the study and analysis of the Hadith literature.

THE AUTHORITY OF THE HADITH

As indicated above, the Hadith is the second primary source of guidance in Islam. It is unanimously agreed by Muslims that the authority of the Hadith is second only to that of the Qur’an. Since the Hadith relates things on the authority of the Prophet, and the Prophet is commissioned by God to promulgate the teachings that came through him, its authority derives from that of the Prophet himself. Professor Jackson described this very succinctly, in a lecture at one of these Dar al Islam Teachers’ Institutes:

The Prophet, being the recipient and therefore the guardian of the Revelation, was therefore guided. It was his charge to clarify the Revelation through his conduct, his words, and his tacit approval. In terms of his authority, the two types of revelation are equal, though ontologically they are distinct. If you were to go to the prophet and ask him, “O Messenger of Allah, is it permissible for me to do X”, he might answer by reciting verses of Qur’an that apply to your question, or he might simply say yes it is permissible or no, it is not. Either way the answer you receive is equally authoritative.

The Qur’an itself confers this authority on the Prophet and all other prophets before him. • And we have not sent a messenger but to be obeyed, with the leave of God. (Surah 4, Ayah 64)

• Say “obey Allah and the Messenger”; then if you turn away, indeed Allah does not love those who reject faith. (Surah 3, Ayah 32)

• And obey God and the Messenger so that you may have Mercy on you. (Syrah 3 Ayah 132)

• O you who believe! Obey God and obey the Messenger and those among you with authority; but if you have a dispute concerning some matter, refer it to God and the Messenger if you are (truly) believers in God and the Day of Judgment. This is best and the most suitable of the alternatives. (Syrah 4, Ayah 59).

There are many other similar Ayahs.

The Prophet’s practice and normative instructions are crucial for being a Muslim and living Islam. It is the Prophet’s example that teaches the Muslims how to perform even the most basic duty of Salat (the ritual Prayer, required five times a day). The Qur’an mentions standing, bowing, and prostrating, but it is the Prophet’s consistent practice and teachings that provide the details.

FOOLS WRITE NONSENSE TO DEFEND NONSENSE........

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »