Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mock Them and Move on., Stupid hadith....

(Read 50512 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mock Them and Move on., Stupid hadith....
     OP - April 27, 2012, 11:28 PM

Stupid hadith....

Narrated Anas From Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi)
    Found in: Taharah (Purification)
    Hadith no: 6
    Narrated: Anas

narrated that when the Prophet went to the toilet, hewould say '0 Allah! I seek refuge in you from impurity and evil deeds'

[Ahmed11947, 11983, Bukhari 142, Muslim 375, Abu Dawud 4, 5 Nisai 19] ]

Hadith no: 14

said that when Prophet (SAW) wanted to relieve himself did not raise his lower garment till he was very near the ground. [Abu Dawud 14]

Hadith no: 140

reported that Allah's Messenger (SAW) used to have intercourse with all his wives and then have a single bath in the end.

Hadith no: 15
    Narrated: Abdullah ibn Abu Qatadah

reported from his father that the Prophet (SAW) disallowed them to touch their penis with their right hand. [Ahmed22628, Bukhari 153, Muslim 267, Nisai 23, 24, Abu Dawud 31]

Hadith no: 65
    Narrated: Abbas

narrated that one of the Prophet's (SAW) wives (RA) bathed from a large tub. The Prophet (SAW) then intended to perform ablution from it, but she said, "O Messenger of Allah! I was sexually defiled." He said, "Water is not polluted." [Ahmed2102, Ibn e Majah 370, Abu Dawud 68, Nisai 324]

Stupid people silly hadith

mock them and move on
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Mock Thme and Move on., Stupid hadith....
     Reply #1 - April 28, 2012, 12:01 AM

Hadith no: 136
    Narrated: Ibn Abbas

reported that the Prophet ,(SAW) said about the man who has sexual intercourse with his wife while she is menstruating that he should give sadaqah of half a dinar. [Abu Dawud 266]

Hadith no: 137
    Narrated: Ibn Abbas

reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, "If there is red blood, he must give one dinar and if it is yellow then half a dinar." [Ahmed2594, Abu Dawud 264, Nisai 288, Ibn e Majah 640]

Found in: Salah (Prayers)
    Hadith no: 360
    Narrated: Abu Ghalib

that he heard form Sayyidina Abu Umamah (RA) that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "There are three people whose salah does not go beyond their ears: the fleeing slave till he returns, the woman who sleeps in the night but her husband is displeased with her, and the imam of a people who dislike him."

Hadith no: 106
    Narrated: Abu Huraira

narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said, "There is sexual defilement under every hair, so wash the hair and cleanse your body." [Abu Dawud 248, Ibn e Majah 597]

Hadith no: 135
    Narrated: Abu Huraira

narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said, "If anyone has sexual intercourse with a menstruating woman, or goes into her anus, or visits a Kahin (soothsayer) then indeed he has disbelieved in what is revealed to Muhammad." [Ahmedl0717, Ibn e Majah 639, Abu Dawud 3904]

Stupid people silly hadith

mock them and move on
    yeezevee

• Re: Mock Thme and Move on., Stupid hadith....
     Reply #2 - April 28, 2012, 01:12 AM

oh yeez!  more..... MORE!!!  Tell us MORE!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • Re: Mock Them and Move on., Stupid hadith....
     Reply #3 - April 29, 2012, 07:28 AM

These just show that Mo was gross, disgusting and retarded.

This one is so contemptible:
    There are three people whose salah does not go beyond their ears: the fleeing slave till he returns

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #4 - April 29, 2012, 08:37 AM

Just to remind the reader  hadith were collected by these folks  way after death of Muhammad, Prophet of Islam ( 26 April 570 – 8 June 632)

Sahih Bukhari hadith, collected by Imam Bukhari (R.A): Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn al-Mughirah Ibn Bardizbah al-Bukhari (Persian/Arabic: محمد بن اسماعيل بن ابراهيم بن مغيره بن بردزبه بخاری), popularly known as Bukhari or Imam Bukhari, (196-256AH / 810-870AD), was a Sunni Islamic scholar of Persia.[3][4] He authored the hadith collection named Sahih Bukhari, a collection which Sunni Muslims regard as the most authentic of all hadith compilations.  He was born in 810/194 in the city of Bukhara in Khorasan (now in Uzbekistan).

Sahih Muslim hadith, collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj (R.A):  Abul Husayn Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj ibn Muslim ibn Warat al-Qushayri al-Nisaburi (Arabic: أبو الحسين مسلم بن الحجاج القشيري النيسابوري‎; Persian: مسلم نیشابوری‎; lived c. 206–261 AH/c.821-875 CE) was the author of the second authentic sahih collection of hadith in Sunni Islam, Sahih Muslim.  He was born in the town of Nishapur, in present day northeastern Iran, into the Arab tribe of Qushair.
    Contents

Sunan al-Sughra hadith, collected by (R.A):  Al-Nasā'ī (214  – 303 AH/ ca. 829  – 915 AD/CE), full name Aḥmad ibn Shu`ayb ibn Alī ibn Sīnān Abū `Abd ar-Raḥmān al-Nasā'ī, was a noted collector of hadith (sayings of Muhammad), and wrote one of the six canonical hadith collections recognized by Sunni Muslims, Sunan al-Sughra, or "Al-Mujtaba", which he selected from his "As-Sunan al-Kubra". As well as 15 other books, 6 dealing with the science of hadith.  Abu Abdurrahman Ahmed ibn Shuaib ibn Ali ibn Sinan ibn Bahr ibn Dinar Al-Khurusani was born in the year 215 A.H as the Imam clearly states himself (although some say 255 A.H or 214 A.H) in the city of Nasa, situated in Western Asia known at that time as Khurusan which was a centre for Islamic Knowledge where millions of Ulama'a were situated and Hadeeth and Fiqh was at its peak.

Sunan Abi Da'ud hadith, collected by Abu Da'ud (R.A):  Abu Dawood Sulayman ibn Ash`ath Azdi Sijistani (Persian/Arabic: ابو داود سليمان بن اشعث السجستاني), commonly known as Abu Dawud, was a noted Persian collector of prophetic hadith, and wrote the third of the six canonical hadith collections recognized by Sunni Muslims, Sunan Abu Dawood.  He was born in [[Sistan], in east of Iran, (then Persia) and died in 889 in Basra. Widely traveled among scholars of hadith, he went to Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Hijaz, Khurasan, Nishapur, and Marv among other places in order to collect hadith. He was primarily interested in jurisprudence, and as a result the collection by him focuses largely on legal hadith. Out of about 500,000 hadith, he chose 4,800 for inclusion in his work.

Sunan al-Tirmidhi hadith, collected by al-Tirmidhi (R.A): Tirmidhī (Persian: ترمذی‎), also transliterated as Tirmizi, full name Abū ‛Īsá Muḥammad ibn ‛Īsá ibn Sawrah ibn Mūsá ibn al Ḍaḥḥāk al-Sulamī al-Sulamī al-Tirmidhī (824–892, i.e. 209 AH – 13 Rajab 279 AH) or 8 October 892 CE was a Persian collector of hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad) Tirmidhi was born and died in Bâgh (Persian meaning 'Garden'), a suburb of Termez, Greater Khorasan (now in Uzbekistan), to a family of the widespread Banū Sulaym tribe. Starting at the age of twenty, he travelled widely, to Kufa, Basra and the Hijaz, seeking out knowledge from, among others, Qutaybah ibn Sa‛id, Muhammad al-Bukhari, Muslim Nishapuri and Abu Dawud.

Tirmidhī was blind in the last two years of his life, said to have been the consequence of his weeping over the death of Bukhārī. Tirmidhi is buried in Sherobod, 60 kilometers north of Termez. He is locally known as Isa Termezi or Termez Baba "Father of Termez".

Al-Muwatta hadith, collected by Imam Malik (R.A):  Mālik ibn Anas ibn Mālik ibn Abī 'Āmir al-Asbahī (Arabic مالك بن أنس) (c. 711 – 795) (93 AH – 179 AH ) is known as "Imam Malik," the "Sheikh of Islam", the "Proof of the Community," and "Imam of the Abode of Emigration."  He was one of the most highly respected scholars of fiqh in Sunni Islam. Imam Shafi`i, who was one of Malik's students for nine years and a scholarly giant in his own right, stated, "when scholars are mentioned, Malik is the star." The Maliki Madhab, named after Malik, is one of the four schools of jurisprudence that are followed by Sunni Muslims to this day.  Malik was born the son of Anas ibn Malik (not the Sahabi) and Aaliyah bint Shurayk al-Azdiyya in Medina circa 711. His family was originally from the al-Asbahi tribe of Yemen, but his great grandfather Abu 'Amir relocated the family to Medina after converting to Islam in the second year after hijra (623). According to Al-Muwatta, he was tall, heavyset, imposing of stature, very fair, with white hair and beard but bald, with a huge beard and blue eyes.

Sunan Ibn Majah hadith, collected by Ibn Majah (R.A):  Abū ʻAbdillāh Muḥammad ibn Yazīd Ibn Mājah al-Rabʻī al-Qazwīnī (Arabic: ابو عبد الله محمد بن يزيد بن ماجه الربعي القزويني‎), (824 CE/209 AM—887/273) commonly known as Ibn Mājah, was a medieval scholar of hadith. He compiled the last of Sunni Islam's six canonical hadith collections, Sunan Ibn Mājah. Ibn Mājah was born in Qazwin, the modern-day Iranian province of Qazvin, in 824 CE/209 AH[1] to a family who were clients (mawla) of the Rabīʻah tribe. Mājah was the nickname of his father, and not that of his grandfather nor was it his mother's name, contrary to those claiming this. The hāʼ at the end is un-voweled whether in stopping upon its pronunciation or continuing because it a non-Arabic name.

The 40 hadith and Riyad Us-Saliheen by Imam Nawawi (R.A)
    :  Abu Zakaria Mohiuddin Yahya Ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi (1234–1278) (Arabic: أبو زكريا يحيى بن شرف النووي‎), popularly known as al-Nawawi, an-Nawawi or Imam Nawawi (631–676 A.H. / 1234–1278 CE), was a Sunni Muslim author on Fiqh and hadith. His position on legal matters is considered the authoritative one in the Shafi'i Madhhab. He was born at Nawa near Damascus, Syria. As with many Arabic and Semitic names, the last part of his name refers to his hometown.

He studied in Damascus from the age of 18 and after making the pilgrimage in 1253 he settled there as a private scholar. From a young age he showed signs of great intelligence, and so his father paid for a good education. As a judge, he was much sought after for advice and adjudication of disputes. During his life of 45 years he wrote many books on Islamic studies and other topics. He collected and sourced 40 hadith of the Islamic prophet, Mohammed back to one of his companions.

Muslim Mullahs fight all over land of pure  on these hadith, The last guy was born 600 years after the death of Muhammad.,  there is no need to beleive in such silly stuff written way after the Muhammad on he said/she said stories..

Reply #5 - April 29, 2012, 06:33 PM

Medicine from Prophet  of Islam

Sahih  Imam Bukhari Ahadith

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 584:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

(The Prophet said), "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping, and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 591:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad:

We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 592:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 596:

Narrated Um Qais bint Mihsan:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Treat with the Indian incense, for it has healing for seven diseases; it is to be sniffed by one having throat trouble, and to be put into one side of the mouth of one suffering from pleurisy." Once I went to Allah's Apostle with a son of mine who would not eat any food, and the boy passed urine on him whereupon he asked for some water and sprinkled it over the place of urine.

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 604:

Narrated Ka'b bin Ujrah:

The Prophet came to me during the period of Al-Hudaibiya, while I was lighting fire underneath a cooking pot and lice were falling down my head. He said, "Do your lice hurt your?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Shave your head and fast for three days or feed six poor persons or slaughter a sheep as a sacrifice:"

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 612:

Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet)

When the health of Allah's Apostle deteriorated and his condition became serious, he asked the permission of all his wives to allow him to be treated In my house, and they allowed him. He came out, supported by two men and his legs were dragging on the ground between Abbas and another man. (The sub-narrator told Ibn 'Abbas who said: Do you know who was the other man whom 'Aisha did not mention? The sub-narrator said: No. Ibn Abbas said: It was 'Ali.) 'Aisha added: When the Prophet entered my house and his disease became aggravated, he said, "Pour on me seven water skins full of water (the tying ribbons of which had not been untied) so that I may give some advice to the people." So we made him sit in a tub belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet and started pouring water on him from those water skins till he waved us to stop. Then he went out to the people and led them in prayer and delivered a speech before them.

Reply #6 - April 29, 2012, 06:40 PM

yeez.. yes yes.. re:  muslim, bukhari, et al..
    isnt that muslims' most notorious claim to fame
    that xianity is not real  cuz it was written 150 yrs
    after the death of jesus?

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #7 - April 29, 2012, 06:50 PM

the Prophet (SAW) said, "If there is red blood, he must give one dinar and if it is yellow then he must have given her the clap."

Reply #8 - April 29, 2012, 06:52 PM

david! I was thinking the same thing!
    ewwwww gross!

Helen Keller
     Reply #9 - July 30, 2012, 10:46 AM

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 137:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 138:

Narrated Nu'am Al-Mujmir:

Once I went up the roof of the mosque, along with Abu Huraira. He perform ablution and said, "I heard the Prophet saying, "On the Day of Resurrection, my followers will be called "Al-Ghurr-ul-Muhajjalun" from the trace of ablution and whoever can increase the area of his radiance should do so (i.e. by performing ablution regularly).' "

Reply #10 - August 31, 2012, 04:08 AM

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 132

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:  The Prophet said,
    "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day." 

Reply #11 - October 06, 2012, 08:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzmsj8KV4ZY

Reply #12 - October 07, 2012, 12:21 AM

Mo said, "If you have heard the voices of cocks ask Allah of His bounty, they saw an angel and if you have heard braying donkeys, you seek refuge with God from demon, they saw demon"
     Reply #13 - October 07, 2012, 10:09 AM

Mo said, "If you have heard the voices of cocks ask Allah of His bounty, they saw an angel and if you have heard braying donkeys, you seek refuge with God from demon, they saw demon"

Yume  .. Youme..  If you get something from hadith.. you got to give the book and hadith number from it.. that is the rule of this game lol..

So Muslim (Book #001, Hadith #0210) says

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira:

We went to Khaibar along with the Apostle (may peace be upon him) and Allah granted us victory. We plundered neither gold nor silver but laid our hands on goods, corn and clothes, and then bent our stops to a valley; along with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) there was a slave who was presented to him by one Rifa’a b. Zaid of the family of Judham, a tribe of Dubayb. When we got down into the valley the slave of the Messenger of Allah stood up and began to unpack the saddle-bag and was suddenly struck by a (stray) arrow which proved fatal. We said: There is a greeting for him, Messenger of Allah, as he is a martyr. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) remarked: Nay, not so. By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, the small garment which he stole from the booty on the day of Khaibar but which did not (legitimately) fall to his lot is burning like the Fire (of Hell) on him. The people were greatly perturbed (on hearing this). A person came there with a lace or two laces and said: Messenger of Allah, I found (them) on the day of Khaibar. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: This is a lace of fire or two laces of fire.

Yap..

If you Steal from the things WE STOLE, You are hell bound after this life  and
    either  you should killed or your right leg/left hand must severed depending upon what you stole from the booty we stole ..

That is the message from Messenger which is offcourse  from Allah.  Indeed it is great logic., the logic of thieves.. So don't steal things from the thief's booty ..

Reply #14 - October 07, 2012, 01:31 PM

Yume  .. Youme..  If you get something from hadith.. you got to give the book and hadith number from it.. that is the rule of this game lol..

Ok  Tongue
     Reply #15 - October 07, 2012, 03:27 PM

Ok  Tongue

Yume is lucky.. she escaped wrath of Allah ., thanks to Porphet of Islam .. otherwise for her forgetfulness  she would have been branded with fire (cauterization)

So that   branding with fire hadith  days..

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "Healing is in three things: cupping, a gulp of honey or cauterization, (branding with fire) but I forbid my followers to use cauterization (branding with fire)."

Lucky Yume.,  Before Islam  Allah/god clearly prescribed branding with fire as one of the major healing methods But Prophet of Islam forbid it..

Reply #16 - October 07, 2012, 04:54 PM

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "Healing is in three things: cupping, a gulp of honey or cauterization, (branding with fire) but I forbid my followers to use cauterization (branding with fire)."

Gulp of honey? >.<" ok now I understand why I have to make a glass of water with honey for my mother everyday.

Honestly I once wanted to buy a bottle of red wine as an alternative for honey.  I'd tell her it was a new medicine which some famous sheikhs have read quran on. All plans to get it failed though. I thought some red wine for my mother would make her feel better.
     Reply #17 - October 07, 2012, 05:05 PM

Gulp of honey? >.<" ok now I understand why I have to make a glass of water with honey for her everyday.

Honestly I once wanted to buy a bottle of red wine as an alternative for honey.  I'd tell her it was a new medicine which some famous sheikhs have read quran on. All plans to get it failed though. I thought some red wine for my mother would make her feel better.

That was actually a good idea Yume.. ., Try mixing red wine with little honey + bit of lime.. It will run smooth Yume.. lol.. and you are actually right, indeed  drinking  red wine  will make people   feel better.,

Reply #18 - October 07, 2012, 05:16 PM

That was actually a good idea Yume.. ., Try mixing red wine with little honey + bit of lime.. It will run smooth Yume.. lol.. and you are actually right, indeed  drinking  red wine  will make people   feel better.,

^^^ Dear yeezevee, is that a false hadith? Tongue bukhari or muslim? or is it nasaa'i?  
    Those who make up wrong hadiths will end up in hell Tongue it's fine to make up good hadiths though, as long as your niyya (intention) is good.

Smiley
     Reply #19 - October 14, 2012, 11:01 PM

^^^ Dear yeezevee, is that a false hadith? Tongue bukhari or muslim? or is it nasaa'i?  
    Those who make up wrong hadiths will end up in hell Tongue it's fine to make up good hadiths though, as long as your niyya (intention) is good.

Smiley

That is an interesting word Yume., is that  ]..your niyya..  or your nyiyyat

anyways..  Sahih Bukhari Book 07 says

Narated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Yap .. the loot  booty has been made Halal (lawful) for prophet only  Not  anyone else ., That is how he get 13 women in 13 years one was child other was adopted son's wife third was 17 year old jewish girl..

Reply #20 - November 04, 2012, 10:18 AM

Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' "

Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Narrated 'Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87)

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi: A woman came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have come to give you myself in marriage (without Mahr)." Allah's Apostle looked at her. He looked at her carefully and fixed his glance on her and then lowered his head. When the lady saw that he did not say anything, she sat down. A man from his companions got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! If you are not in need of her, then marry her to me." The Prophet said, "Have you got anything to offer?" The man said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said (to him), "Go to your family and see if you have something." The man went and returned, saying, "No, by Allah, I have not found anything." Allah's Apostle said, "(Go again) and look for something, even if it is an iron ring." He went again and returned, saying, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Apostle! I could not find even an iron ring, but this is my Izar (waist sheet)." He had no rida. He added, "I give half of it to her." Allah's Apostle said, "What will she do with your Izar? If you wear it, she will be naked, and if she wears it, you will be naked." So that man sat down for a long while and then got up (to depart). When Allah's Apostle saw him going, he ordered that he be called back. When he came, the Prophet said, "How much of the Quran do you know?" He said, "I know such Sura and such Sura," counting them. The Prophet said, "Do you know them by heart?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I marry her to you for that much of the Quran which you have."

Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.'  

Narrated Hisham's father: Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet for marriage. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33.51) was revealed, " 'Aisha said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I do not see, but, that your Lord hurries in pleasing you.' "

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet got married while he was in the state of Ihram.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "When Hafsa bint 'Umar became a widow after the death of (her husband) Khunais bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi who had been one of the companions of the Prophet, and he died at Medina. I went to 'Uthman bin 'Affan and presented Hafsa (for marriage) to him. He said, "I will think it over.' I waited for a few days, then he met me and said, 'It seems that it is not possible for me to marry at present.' " 'Umar further said, "I met Abu Bakr As-Siddique and said to him, 'If you wish, I will marry my daughter Hafsa to you." Abu Bakr kept quiet and did not say anything to me in reply. I became more angry with him than with 'Uthman. I waited for a few days and then Allah's Apostle asked for her hand, and I gave her in marriage to him. Afterwards I met Abu Bakr who said, 'Perhaps you became angry with me when you presented Hafsa to me and I did not give you a reply?' I said, 'Yes.' Abu Bakr said, 'Nothing stopped me to respond to your offer except that I knew that Allah's Apostle had mentioned her, and I never wanted to let out the secret of Allah's Apostle. And if Allah's Apostle had refused her, I would have accepted her.'

Get rid of it ....... silly nonsense....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EXk6h4AkoCs#!

Reply #21 - December 04, 2012, 05:17 PM

well on that Hadith .. Ratio of women to men.. the 50:1  ratio   Al-Alethia  mentioned in that post.. Let us read some rubbish  from Bukhari bullshit on woman folks

Narrated Abu Huraira:..(Hadith No. 74 A, Vol. 4).  (Book #93, Hadith #561).,   Allah's Prophet Solomon who had sixty wives, once said, "Tonight I will have sexual relation (sleep) with all my wives so that each of them will become pregnant and bring forth (a boy who will grow into) a cavalier and will fight in Allah's Cause."So he slept with his wives and none of them (conceived and) delivered (a child) except one who brought a half (body) boy (deformed). Allah's Prophet said, "If Solomon had said; 'If Allah Will,' then each of those women would have delivered a (would-be) cavalier to fight in Allah's Cause."    

Narrated 'Aisha:  , I asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Apostle! Should the women be asked for their consent to their marriage?" He said, "Yes." I said, "A virgin, if asked, feels shy and keeps quiet." He said, "Her silence means her consent."

Narrated 'Aisha:    (Book #89, Hadith #321)..,  The Prophet used to take the Pledge of allegiance from the women by words only after reciting this Holy Verse:--(60.12) "..that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah." (60.12) And the hand of Allah's Apostle did not touch any woman's hand except the hand of that woman his right hand possessed. (i.e. his captives or his lady slaves).[/i]

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: ..v The Prophet said, "I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its dwellers were the poor people, and I looked into the (Hell) Fire and found that the majority of its dwellers were women."

Narrated 'Aisha: ..i] (Book #5, Hadith #258)., Whenever the Prophet took the bath of Janaba (Sexual relation or wet dream) he asked for the Hilab or some other scent. He used to take it in his hand, rub it first over the right side of his head and then over the left and then rub the middle of his head with both hands.[/i] [

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir: ...(Book #5, Hadith #270)., on the authority of his father that he had asked 'Aisha about the saying of Ibn 'Umar(i.e. he did not like to be a Muhrim while the smell of scent was still coming from his body). 'Aisha said, "I scented Allah's Apostle and he went round (had Sexual intercourse with) all his wives, and in the morning he was Muhrim (after taking a bath)."  

Well that is enough for today on women and sex.. That is all what is there in life.. nothing else..  That is it.. you just need to know how to sell Islam ..

Fools write nonsense .. Mock them and move on...

Reply #22 - January 07, 2013, 09:56 AM

http://yaseeneducation.tumblr.com/post/24298019113/the-ignorant-is-one-who-considers-himself

“The ignorant is one who considers himself knowledgeable about what he is [in actual fact] ignorant of, and he is content with his own opinion. He distances himself from the scholars and he is constantly finding fault with them. He deems invalid the views of those who oppose him, and that which he does not understand he sees as fallacious. If he comes across something that he does not know, he denies it and falsifies it, saying out of ignorance, ‘I have never heard of this !’ or ‘I do not see it as possible! or ‘How can it be!’ or ‘Where is this from?’ This is due to his confidence in his own opinion and the paucity of his awareness of his own ignorance. For this reason he will remain attached to his ignorance, and as a consequence, denies the truth, remains confused in his own ignorance and too proud to seek knowledge.”

Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib [as] Tuhaf

In other words "seek knowledge, it's greaaaaaaat! But don't you dare question Islam you ignorant worthless arrogant thing, you!"

A typical Islamic quote mixing a good idea then twisting it with so much bullshit to confuse the fuck out of you and make you feel guilty for ever questioning.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #23 - March 23, 2013, 01:03 AM

Adnan Oktar reads hadith..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJtUOhPswlo

Reply #24 - August 31, 2013, 03:25 PM

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haran bint Milhan, who would offer him reals. Um-Haram was the wife of Ubada bin As-Samit. Allah's Apostle, once visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept, and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haran asked, "What causes you to smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said. "Some of my followers who (in a dream) were presented before me as fighters in Allah's Cause (on board a ship) amidst this sea cause me to smile; they were as kings on the thrones (or like kings on the thrones)." (Ishaq, a sub-narrator is not sure as to which expression the Prophet used.) Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that he makes me one of them. Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and slept again and woke up smiling. Once again Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "Some of my followers were presented to me as fighters in Allah's Cause," repeating the same dream. Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He makes me one of them." He said, "You are amongst the first ones." It happened that she sailed on the sea during the Caliphate of Mu'awlya bin Abi Sufyan, and after she disembarked, she fell down from her riding animal and died. (Book #52, Hadith #47)

Ha! Apostle had lice in his head  and we get the Lice verse in Quran...

Narrated Ka'b bin 'Umra: Allah's Apostle stood beside me at Al-Hudaibiya and the lice were falling from my head in great number. He asked me, "Have your lice troubled you?" I replied in the affirmative. He ordered me to get my head shaved. Ka'b added, "This Holy Verse:--'And if any of you is ill, or has ailment in his scalp (2.196), etc. was revealed regarding me. "The Prophet then ordered me either to fast three days, or to feed six poor persons with one Faraq (three Sas) (of dates), or to slaughter a sheep, etc (sacrifice) whatever was available.  (Book #28, Hadith #42)

Yap.. Lice verse....

Reply #25 - August 31, 2013, 03:33 PM

If that's really an actual Egyptian living in Egypt I have hope. Need to get Marilyn Manson down there. "Kill your god".

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #26 - August 31, 2013, 03:37 PM

I know Adnan Oktar! He gets women in their early twenties to cover themselves in makeup, wear push up bras and nod to everything he says while sitting there mostly silently. Then he goes to talk to American christian creationists and regurgitates their nonsense.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #27 - August 31, 2013, 08:11 PM

NOW THEY SHOW CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajGdCH4WeGU

Maybe she'll become permanent..

Honestly, I'm only joking about the cleavage thing. Am a burkha man myself!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #28 - August 31, 2013, 09:53 PM

NOW THEY SHOW CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajGdCH4WeGU

Maybe she'll become permanent..

Honestly, I'm only joking about the cleavage thing. Am a burkha man myself!

well Pakistan and India should send some of those bearded potbellies  to that  guy Adanan OKtar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROEqge-YvoU

Reply #29 - August 31, 2013, 09:58 PM

Ah...my good friend Zakir Naik...

Nayak nahi...Khal Nayak khun mein!!

Zulmi bhara dokhi baaz hun mein!!

I love that song and it always reminds me of Zakir Khal Nayak!

And here's the dong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Y9Zb-_CRs

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »