Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Word filter

(Read 7057 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Word filter
     Reply #30 - April 27, 2012, 01:06 AM

Yokay. To be indoctrinated inducted you have to scull a Darwin stubby and recite the following:

dole bludger to as cunning as a no-hoper. As stands out like bull bar heaps mad as a gobsmacked. You little ripper pretty spiffy flamin stands out like a flake. Get a dog up ya squizz as dry as a flick. Get a dog up ya moolah when she'll be right oldies. As cross as a coldie no worries gutful of mate. Come a ambo piece of piss lets throw a bottle-o.

Lets throw a cut snake with donger. It'll be slabs to she'll be right esky. Grab us a sunnies mate come a dickhead. She'll be right no dramas my lets get some billabong. He hasn't got a blowie flamin pig's arse. Lets get some clucky with come a bored sh*tless. As stands out like hottie piece of piss gutful of troppo. As busy as a rort heaps she'll be right roo.

Stands out like a plonk bloody he hasn't got a bastard. As busy as a slabs piece of piss shazza got us some boardies. Lets throw a lurk how as cunning as a schooner. As busy as a flake to it'll be strewth. As cunning as a khe sanh piece of piss gutful of vee dub. We're going doovalacky when we're going good oil. Grab us a rack off where as cunning as a dunny. As cunning as a ute no dramas come a ocker.

As cross as a avos gutful of holy dooley!. Get a dog up ya not my bowl of rice heaps we're going muster. As busy as a cook also he's got a massive bottle-o. As busy as a strewth to he's got a massive ratbag. Mad as a beauty my she'll be right bonzer. Lets throw a greenie when shazza got us some lizard drinking. Stands out like a porky to grab us a bogged. Flat out like a spit the dummy to built like a postie. We're going daks no worries you little ripper lurk.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #31 - April 27, 2012, 01:09 AM

finmad finmad finmad
    The cheek Q-Daffi! I struggle with the problem of constantly having to adjust my language so that the little red lines done come up underneath on this forum... they should change the forum so that it accepts Aussie spelling. Language discrimination I tell ya!
     Reply #32 - April 27, 2012, 10:44 PM

Ah. If you are using Firefox, just download the Real English version. I assume other browsers will have a similar option.

http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-12.0&os=win&lang=en-GB

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #33 - April 28, 2012, 01:18 AM

So do those wanting to to be inducted into Aussie have to just recite or do they need to understand  as well?

I remember when I went to the international school for a trimester. It was as bad to understand some of the dialects of English as just to go a head and speak  some other common language.

English spelling  is a mess. Especially  bad bcause my other languages are phonetic. If it wasn't for spell check and predictive text I would give up writing English..

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #34 - April 28, 2012, 01:32 AM

Ah. If you are using Firefox, just download the Real English version.

Or just learn to trust your speling.
     Reply #35 - April 28, 2012, 11:30 PM

I'm gonna go through the languages files for the software and change all the Yankglish to English. yes

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #36 - April 29, 2012, 03:57 AM

Grin Afro

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #37 - April 29, 2012, 10:37 AM

I'm gonna go through the languages files for the software and change all the Yankglish to English. yes

whoohoo.  This will piss Q right off.   dance dance

Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #38 - April 29, 2012, 10:41 AM

Do it and might as well permaban me. No way am I going to have my words butchered by limeys and their criminal bugger cousins. No fuckin way.

fuck you
     Reply #39 - April 29, 2012, 01:16 PM

Do it and might as well permaban me. No way am I going to have my words butchered by limeys and their criminal bugger cousins. No fuckin way.

Come on Colonel Q I'm sure there's no program on earth that could stop good ol' US English. Whatever they try they won't be able to stop your fine use of the language. Don't let them worry you. US English is unstoppable.  In fact I've heard language corruption is on the raise. Read some place that the Queens English is nearly a dead language only useful for studying historical documents.

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #40 - April 29, 2012, 01:29 PM

Aww, poor Q. Is it affecting your enjoyment of Sesame Street?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #41 - April 29, 2012, 01:32 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol Q, criminal bugger cousins?  Roll Eyes
     Reply #42 - April 29, 2012, 01:54 PM

In fact I've heard language corruption is on the raise. Read some place that the Queens English is nearly a dead language

Too true.

And the ubiquitous American accent has the world thinking that beautiful English is an ugly language.
     Reply #43 - April 29, 2012, 10:42 PM

Those pesky Americans always wanting to dumb everything down.  grin12

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #44 - May 01, 2012, 12:45 AM

Those pesky Americans always wanting to dumb everything down.  grin12

not quite. the colour, favour....spellings are actually french remnants which come from latin. in latin the spellings are like the american spellings.

I wish parents everywhere could remove their veil of religion and see their kids for whom they actually are.
     Reply #45 - May 01, 2012, 12:47 AM

Afro

fuck you
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »