Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?

(Read 31685 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #60 - September 19, 2013, 07:30 AM

Morality is up to each person.

No it's not.  finmad

No really. I don't think so. Also, it is a weird thing to say in a thread about Mo's relationship with Aisha. Things like these do show us that morality shouldn't be up to each person. How can you criticize Muhammed for marrying a 6-year old if you think morality is up to each person?

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #61 - September 19, 2013, 12:08 PM

Cheesy Cheesy No that is not from America.,  that is AMRIKA..  Lucky folks., they have wonderful constitution without which by now they would have become sort of South America..

yeezeevee - I understand now. AMRIKA not America in this context. Lol

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #62 - September 19, 2013, 06:23 PM

Huh? So just because it didn't effect him, its ok to advocate fondling as nothing problematic?

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #63 - September 19, 2013, 06:52 PM

Huh? So just because it didn't effect him, its ok to advocate fondling as nothing problematic?

I don't think dr. Dawkins advocating fondling of children for sexual pleasures .. what all he said was .. it didn't affect him and it may not have affected other children.. We know Dawkins some times walk in to dirt.. more important is we can correct his mistakes... He is not prophet of allahgod 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #64 - September 19, 2013, 07:03 PM

Lol Fair enough, what would make you defend him in way where you would need to compare him to a prophet?

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #65 - September 19, 2013, 07:20 PM

Lol Fair enough, what would make you defend him in way where you would need to compare him to a prophet?

well in recent times,  he being the most Popular and out spoken atheist .. every tom & dick are jumping on him to put him down for his slightest mistakes/miss spoken words  and they are making news paper career out of his few words.   So in way he is as popular as good old prophets.

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #66 - September 19, 2013, 07:32 PM

Leader of the Atheists lol. To be fair anyone in the limelight is susceptible to scrutiny, though everyone knows that all humans are prone to mistakes and discrepancies people tend to be harder on those who express themselves in the media. I wasn't having a personal dig at him, I don't really hold him in high esteem so I don't feel a need to judge him, he's just an ordinary guy. I was just asking peoples views on the statements made.

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #67 - September 20, 2013, 12:26 AM

Leader of the Atheists lol. To be fair anyone in the limelight is susceptible to scrutiny, though everyone knows that all humans are prone to mistakes and discrepancies people tend to be harder on those who express themselves in the media. I wasn't having a personal dig at him, I don't really hold him in high esteem so I don't feel a need to judge him, he's just an ordinary guy. I was just asking peoples views on the statements made.

off course he is.....

now let us listen to a male nurse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM4IuDVFL3s

A fool.. but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGiZHoGrUhY

he is bit better than other fools that preach in Islam...

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #68 - November 17, 2013, 04:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHDic4RlLs#t=65

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l96u-3lWyk

All that is Legacy of Islam Allegedly started by Prophet of Islam...

There is NO AISHA in Quran..

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #69 - November 17, 2013, 04:56 PM

'Each culture has it's own traditions and it's own way of doing things' .... I think that Hamza Yusuf may support this article:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=25295.0

There are plenty of ways to excuse something without condemning it at all. The problem is when you take the 7th century and try to impose it in the 21st century, but what people do not realise is that the Islamic calender is unique. We are still in the 15th century. It's true let's look it up ourselves:

http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/Islamic_Calendar_1434H.pdf

It is 1434 so let us not impose our western supremasict ideology on these paedophiles for a crime that is not condemned in the Quran namely rape.

We must be fair.

Allah knows best.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #70 - March 17, 2014, 02:30 PM

Back to square in Land of Pure and that is  about debating Age of Aisha during her marriage/consummation  with so called prophet of Islam and that discussion is because of these COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC IDIOTS IN PAKISTAN.,  So Nilofar   Ahmed   writes about Of Aisha’s age at marriage in Dawn.. Let me get some nuggets out of her article
    IT is said that Hazrat Aisha was six years old when her nikah was performed with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Makkah, and nine years old when she moved in to live with her husband in Madina after Hijra.

This piece of misinformation has led to the wrong view that child marriage has the sanction of Islam. It must be noted that establishing the authenticity of hadiths, the narrators’ circumstances and the conditions at that time have to be correlated with historical facts. There is only one hadith by Hisham which suggests the age of Hazrat Aisha as being nine when she came to live with her husband.

Many authentic hadiths also show that Hisham’s narration is incongruous with several historical facts about the Prophet’s life, on which there is consensus. With reference to scholars such as Umar Ahmed Usmani, Hakim Niaz Ahmed and Habibur Rehman Kandhulvi, I would like to present some arguments in favour of the fact that Hazrat Aisha was at least 18 years old when her nikah was performed and at least 21 when she moved into the Prophet’s house to live with him.

According to Umar Ahmed Usmani, in Surah Al-Nisa, it is said that the guardian of the orphans should keep testing them, until they reach the age of marriage, before returning their property (4:6). From this scholars have concluded that the Quran sets a minimum age of marriage which is at least puberty. Since the approval of the girl has a legal standing, she cannot be a minor.

Hisham bin Urwah is the main narrator of this hadith. His life is divided into two periods: in 131A.H. the Madani period ended, and the Iraqi period started, when Hisham was 71 years old. Hafiz Zehbi has spoken about Hisham’s loss of memory in his later period. His students in Madina, Imam Malik and Imam Abu Hanifah, do not mention this hadith. Imam Malik and the people of Madina criticised him for his Iraqi hadiths.

All the narrators of this hadith are Iraqis who had heard it from Hisham. Allama Kandhulvi says that the words spoken in connection with Hazrat Aisha’s age were tissa ashara, meaning 19, when Hisham only heard (or remembered), tissa, meaning nine. Maulana Usmani thinks this change was purposely and maliciously made later.

Historian Ibn Ishaq in his Sirat Rasul Allah has given a list of the people who accepted Islam in the first year of the proclamation of Islam, in which Hazrat Aisha’s name is mentioned as Abu Bakr’s “little daughter Aisha”. If we accept Hisham’s calculations, she was not even born at that time.

Some time after the death of the Prophet’s first wife, Hazrat Khadija, Khawla suggested to the Prophet that he get married again, to a bikrun, referring to Hazrat Aisha (Musnad Ahmed). In Arabic bikrun is used for an unmarried girl who has crossed the age of puberty and is of marriageable age. The word cannot be used for a six-year-old girl.

Some scholars think that Hazrat Aisha was married off so early because in Arabia girls mature at an early age. But this was not a common custom of the Arabs at that time. According to Allama Kandhulvi, there is no such case on record either before or after Islam. Neither has this ever been promoted as a Sunnah of the Prophet. The Prophet married off his daughters Fatima at 21 and Ruquiyya at 23. Besides, Hazrat Abu Bakr, Aisha’s father, married off his eldest daughter Asma at the age of 26.

Hazrat Aisha narrates that she was present on the battlefield at the Battle of Badar (Muslim). This leads one to conclude that Hazrat Aisha moved into the Prophet’s house in 1 A.H. But a nine-year-old could not have been taken on a rough and risky military mission.

In 2 A.H, the Prophet refused to take boys of less than 15 years of age to the battle of Uhud. Would he have allowed a 10-year-old girl to accompany him? But Anas reported that he saw Aisha and Umme Sulaim carrying goatskins full of water and serving it to the soldiers (Bukhari). Umme Sulaim and Umme Ammara, the other women present at Uhud, were both strong, mature women whose duties were the lifting of the dead and injured, treating their wounds, carrying water in heavy goatskins, supplying ammunition and even taking up the sword.

Hazrat Aisha used the kunniat, the title derived from the name of a child, of Umme Abdullah after her nephew and adopted son. If she was six when her nikah was performed, she would have been only eight years his senior, hardly making him eligible for adoption. Also, a little girl could not have given up on ever having her own child and used an adopted child’s name for her kunniat.

Hazrat Aisha’s nephew Urwah once remarked that he was not surprised about her amazing knowledge of Islamic law, poetry and history because she was the wife of the Prophet and the daughter of Abu Bakr. If she was eight when her father migrated, when did she learn poetry and history from him?

There is consensus that Hazrat Aisha was 10 years younger than her elder sister Asma, whose age at the time of the hijrah, or migration to Madina, was about 28. It can be concluded that Hazrat Aisha was about 18 years old at migration. On her moving to the Prophet’s house, she was a young woman at 21. Hisham is the single narrator of the hadith whose authenticity is challenged, for it does not correlate with the many historical facts of the time.

The writer is a scholar of the Quran and writes on contemporary issues. nilofar.ahmed58@gmail.com

that is what she says I will extract nuggets from it and write about her silly  way of thinking.. I got to go now..

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #71 - March 17, 2014, 07:33 PM

I can't wait for that Yeez. Dawn writes some silly stuff.
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #72 - September 20, 2015, 03:21 PM

Free mind says on  Muhammad and his wife Aisha

Yesterday I watched a programme at YouTube.

It was old programme by Hamed abd Elsamad, an Egyptian German writer and critic. It was the first time to know that Aisha was just 18 years old when Muhammad died and she lived 47 years after his death.

Hello  Free mind.,  "There is NO Aisha in Quran., hence it is nothing to do with Original Muhammad,"

I said that innumerable times so I say it again.. so let me posts these links

Now saying all that and there was NO Aisha in original Islam ,  let me add  this tube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1ck0n-Oio

Now it is true that  is in Quran.... BUT That guy in that tube is NOT MUSLIM... he is agnostic Muslim..  So it doesn't matter.  Now let me read some responses under that tube
    You little piece of turd.  Hell awaits you, you fabricating Satan's whore.......  KARA KIZ 8 months ago says

pls see the history behind the verse why it was sent down before you open your mouth al-islam dot org/khadijatul-kubra-sayyid-ali-asghar-razwy/chapter-17-khadija-and-her-co-wives.....  says gem fortuna 1 year ago

Maria is Muhammad wife,they even have son called Ibrahim, this man in (in video) is sick. btw, can u give me what tafsir u read in this video? i know ibnu katsir,give me others.Thank u sick man, btw,go get some med. .. says  taicimaster 2 years ago

Yap sick guy....,   well you are all sick men  with sick ideas and sck posts..

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #73 - September 14, 2020, 06:10 PM

Oh My goodness gracious ..I wanted add some news clip in to this folder as  today's news highlight such Woman problems that comes in to the society by the stories from ISLAMIC IDIOTS THAT WROTE/WRITE JUNK IN THE NAME OF PROPHET OF ISLAM  ..

So I a surprised i said that on  September 20, 2015, 03:21 PM .. almost 5 years ago .. So I  said ..

...............Yap sick guy....,   well you are all sick men  with sick ideas and sick posts............

well so many sick posts what is one more??.. so one news says today..

Rapists should be publicly hanged or chemically castrated: PM Imran

Prime Minister Imran Khan says rapists should be handed down the most severe punishments to curb rising sexual violence in the country, such as either hanging them publicly or chemically castrating them.

The premier expressed the views during an interview with Moeed Pirzada on 92 News HD broadcast on Monday, in response to a question about the motorway gang-rape case that caused an outpouring of anger across the country and brought sexual violence against women into national focus.[/quote] well that is the news and here is the  tube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6UqcaDNHY

and that is about family system ..family problems.. Indian bollywood..   and Islam and Morality..

Hamza Ali Abbasi has cancelled his Netflix subscription and thinks you should too

Following the release of 2020 French drama film Cuties, Netflix has been facing severe backlash from audiences and subscribers for inappropriately portraying the sexualisation of 11-year old girls through compromising visuals.

The fetishisation led to many voicing their disapproval and disgust, with the hashtag #CancelNetflix trending all across social media.

well that is the news .. and here is a clip from that 2020 French drama film Cuties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBWx816tqtM   

Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by French-Senegalese Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut.[2] The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye. The plot revolves around a French-Senegalese girl with a traditional Muslim upbringing who is caught between traditional values and Internet culture. According to the filmmakers, the film is intended to criticize the hypersexualisation of pre-adolescent girls

well IN ISLAM there is problem with 11 year old girls and their over sexualization in public?? or with in home??

that is the news.. let us learn to deal with it..

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #74 - September 14, 2020, 10:46 PM

If you dispute the validity of the ahadith then there is nothing left to indicate that he even married someone called Aisha.

A fictious child bride and a tenuous arabian prophet? If you take those away then what's left to be angry about? Oh right, the made-up religion

Would you begrudge muslims their fan fiction if they pinky promise not to try to marry children in the real world?
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #75 - September 15, 2020, 08:13 AM

A fictitious child bride and a tenuous  arabian prophet?

after  running in circles  with history of Islam and reading Quran inside out ... it is fairly certain.. that I  can  say
    A fictitious child bride and a fictitious arabian prophet?

....... without a question mark....

• Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #76 - September 15, 2020, 06:12 PM

doesn't there need to be a tiny kernel of truth for the exaggerations to build upon? a bit like the atlantis myth and the minoan civilisation.
  • Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
     Reply #77 - September 15, 2020, 06:25 PM

............ a bit like the atlantis myth ...................

well myth.. mythologies .. mythical stories are fun   ...LIKE NEIGHBORING COUNTRY FOLKS PRAYING MONKEY GOD/S.. who flew and burnt  Sri Lanka/Old Ceylon   down in the Indian ocean for the sake of their god Rama and his wife sIta..

off course they also raged the Ooold mosque in to ground in north India..

But here we are talking about story ......Our Prophet Having 11 year old child wife Aisha .... and  Now Asking religious Islam pundits.. what we should with rapists criminals in the country...

One bearded guy says hang them in public square .. other guy says behead them in public..   DRAMS CONTINUE ... Now other guy says DNA evidence is not permitted in Islam ..

and And the culprit that was caught says "I didn't do it... "   but case is building and and story continues ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFpN4vPj7A

well I am glad to see women on street asking for Azadi

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »