Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello, I'm new!

(Read 6627 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hello, I'm new!
     Reply #30 - December 14, 2010, 12:09 AM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Quiet, n00b.

Cheesy

Pariah, RIBS, Muddy, MoeAlharbi, Q-Man and Loki - thanks for your welcome (I presume I didn't meet any of you yesterday), and serrated & GING, it was a pleasure to meet you all and good to make you acquaintance on here. As for you thinkfree, I've already told you, get yourself some wrinkles and a cane and we might talk, otherwise I'm just not interested Wink.

Nope, you met me. I was the short one in a stripy top  Tongue

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #31 - December 16, 2010, 01:14 AM

TheCuteRebel...the event was really good, well worth making the trip to London for. Don't worry about thinking you're not good at meeting people, most people are the same. Its worth overcoming those initial nerves, so jump right in and come along to say hello. I can vouch for everyone I met last weekend being uber friendly and very welcoming.

Hello IsLame, Lukaticm Lilyesque, Kenan, truth, justlooking, Cheetah and luftazure! I've not had time yet, but at some point I'll have a good nosey about the forum and get myself aquainted. Thanks for the welcome Smiley. Are you girls/guys based in the UK of further afield?

Hassan - part of my message to you copied and pasted as requested: "You said that yesterday was your first talk you'd given since coming out. If that is so, you are a very gifted speaker: clear, concise and captivating but with a very down to earth, approachable style. Make the most of your talent!" As I said, this was a sentiment shared by others at the talk so feel free to inflate your ego as much as you like.

Pariah and Loki...ah yes I do indeed realise who you both are. Pariah, I actually quite enjoyed the walk, having sat still for so long so in the conference, and it gave me a chance to talk to you, Loki and thinkfree on the way to the pub, so it's all good! I'm only sad I had to leave before you got yourself a wee bit merry.

I should be about in London for the next meetup so looking forward to putting names to faces and faces to real names.

Finally, a question...are there any rules of what is and isn't kosher/halal on the forum? I appreciate use of real names/identifying remarks are no goes, but is there anything else?
     Reply #32 - December 16, 2010, 01:33 AM

Moderation is pretty lax here, as long as you're not being an arsehole, you'll be fine.

Just in case, here are the forum rules: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?page=12

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #33 - December 16, 2010, 09:43 AM

Are you girls/guys based in the UK of further afield?

I'm from the uk, but we're all from different places

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #34 - December 16, 2010, 01:24 PM

"You said that yesterday was your first talk you'd given since coming out. If that is so, you are a very gifted speaker: clear, concise and captivating but with a very down to earth, approachable style. Make the most of your talent!"

Thank you Chris - I may look calm and confident on the outside - but inside I'm very insecure so you have no idea how your words made me feel. It was indeed the first time I have spoken publicly since leaving Islam and so it was a big thing for me and I'm grateful for the feedback. Smiley
     Reply #35 - August 01, 2011, 06:28 PM

Hey, nice to get some background on you Smiley

You came along whilst I was on self-ban, so I missed you then. I see you dived in straight away, and met ppl even before becoming a member here... that level of openness is quite rare, and makes me wanna get off my arse too...maybe one day, I will?

Hi
     Reply #36 - April 27, 2012, 02:01 AM

oops many of the forum members can attest that i'm pretty much oblivious to alot of things that go on ..
    in all sincerity!>>  signwelcome .. and welcome back!!
     Reply #37 - April 27, 2012, 02:04 AM

lol nessrriinn, have u checked the topic/posts dates?

Bazinga!
     Reply #38 - April 27, 2012, 02:06 AM

lol...

yes there is method to my madness zizo i swear!!.. it might have something to do with this fantastic glass of wine.. but that's besides the point
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »