Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is This right?? If it is, I hate Nature.,Nature has no place in my life..

(Read 6988 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Is This right?? If it is, I hate Nature.,Nature has no place in my life..
     OP - April 07, 2012, 10:39 AM

Some one wrote this

"Nature dictates that men must lead and women must follow." If you do anything that goes against this law of nature, you will lose your status and with it your respect.

Is this true??
    Does nature really dictate  that men must lead and women must follow??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Is This right?? If it is, I hate Nature.,Nature has no place in my life..
     Reply #1 - April 07, 2012, 10:52 AM

Not if you're a mosquito it doesn't.
     Reply #2 - April 07, 2012, 11:12 AM

On what evidence is that statement based upon?

I can make up some similar bs, but that doesn't make it true just because I said so.
     Reply #3 - April 07, 2012, 11:13 AM

Who gives a fuck about what 'nature' tells us? This obsession with 'natural' bugs me.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #4 - April 07, 2012, 11:14 AM

Ask your "someone" to first define "Nature" in this context.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #5 - April 07, 2012, 11:16 AM

Not if you're a mosquito it doesn't.

David , you only have a red  bow ribbon in your head,  head needs  grey Brain and 20% of  red blood  that is flowing from your heart.

When we are talking about men and women " mosquito" doesn't come in to picture..

Reply #6 - April 07, 2012, 11:21 AM

Ask your "someone" to first define "Nature" in this context.

well he wrote that in that context of " A non-Muslim Guy  in love with a devoted Muslim Girl" both are madly in love with each other, both are financially independent but Muslim lady lives with her parents & siblings and very much attache to her family  who happened to be quite devoted to Islam..

Reply #7 - April 07, 2012, 11:24 AM

Ok. That still does not explain what he means by "Nature". Where did he learn what he wrote there? Who told him? Did Nature send him a wahi with such profound wisdom?

Usually "Nature" in this type of context is used just as a substitute for "God" which is itself usually a substitute for "My Own Personal Prejudices Which I Need To Pretend Originated in Something Eternal and Enormous Outside Me".

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #8 - April 07, 2012, 11:39 AM

Ok. That still does not explain what he means by "Nature". Where did he learn what he wrote there? Who told him? Did Nature send him a wahi with such profound wisdom?

Usually "Nature" in this type of context is used just as a substitute for "God" which is itself usually a substitute for "My Own Personal Prejudices Which I Need To Pretend Originated in Something Eternal and Enormous Outside Me".

That is a good question., Well I guess., here "Nature/Natural" means Darwin evolutionary process at work  and majority of human beings didn't escape that path way.

Reply #9 - April 07, 2012, 11:43 AM

Ah yeah. Evolutionary psychology - the new religion of people who can't yet let go of teleological fallacies.

Tell him there is no "Nature" in that sense. Evolution does not have a direction, a set path, a "purpose" in the sense of human social relations. Also, let him know that if he's going to go by Nature to determine gender roles, that he should look into the habits of bonobos and praying mantises too.

If he wants to argue this, invite him over here.

Reply #10 - April 07, 2012, 11:57 AM

That is a good question., Well I guess., here "Nature/Natural" means Darwin evolutionary process at work  and majority of human beings didn't escape that path way.

Here's an example of a tribe where women rule:
    http://current.com/groups/on-current-tv/89611656_women-rule-our-tribe.htm

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #11 - April 07, 2012, 12:08 PM

It sounds like something a man with a small cock would say.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #12 - April 07, 2012, 12:22 PM

It sounds like something a man with a small cock would say.

you are a bad bad   girl..lol.   who knows small cocks  may  have bigger heart lots  of  love to their life partners

Reply #13 - April 07, 2012, 12:22 PM

Evolution via natural selection has largely dictated for hominids that the male be the more dominant and the females be subservient, the male to be hunter gatherer and the female to be the nurturer off-spring raiser. However, this is not the case for all species, some living species self impregnate i.e. Asexual reproduction. With regards to the 5th ape (Homo Sapiens) what we call modern humans, humans have a larger brain compared to body-mass ratio of any living species and thus have devolved higher cognitive abilities, which allows them in some cases to change rolls. However, the vast majority of ape species (including humans) have a patriarchal society, however there are some cases of matriarchal societies as well.  
     Reply #14 - April 07, 2012, 12:23 PM

Evolution via natural selection has largely dictated for hominids that the male be the more dominant and the females be subservient, the male to be hunter gatherer and the female to be the nurturer off-spring raiser. However, this is not the case for all species, some living species self impregnate i.e. Asexual reproduction. With regards to the 5th ape (Homo Sapiens) what we call modern humans, humans have a larger brain compared to body-mass ratio of any living species and thus have devolved higher cognitive abilities, which allows them in some cases to change rolls. However, the vast majority of ape species (including humans) have a patriarchal society, however there are some cases of matriarchal societies as well.  

KING TUT HAS SMALL COCK      Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #15 - April 07, 2012, 12:28 PM

Who gives a fuck about what 'nature' tells us? This obsession with 'natural' bugs me.

+1

Anyway, yeezevee, tell that Muslim that homosexuality happens in nature too, so why does Islam forbid it? (by his argument)

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #16 - April 07, 2012, 12:35 PM

+1

Anyway, yeezevee,   tell that Muslim that homosexuality happens in nature too, so why does Islam forbid it? (by his argument)

Cheesy Cheesy
    that is the biggest joke I heard ateapotist ., He is  well known Ex-Muslim  and must have written 100s of articles and 1000s of posts against Islam. His goal in life is COMPLETE ELIMINATION OF ISLAM from the face of earth..

well that s a great video on those polyandry practicing Mosu & Naxi Matriarchal tribes  from China/Tibet/ Nepal/India..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAWhZ1e8P6M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r9nHrGten8

Reply #17 - April 07, 2012, 12:38 PM

He is  well known Ex-Muslims and must have written 100s of articles and 1000s of posts against Islam. His goal in life is COMPLETE ELIMINATION OF ISLAM from the face of earth..

Now it all makes sense. Bigot is as bigot does.

Reply #18 - April 07, 2012, 12:44 PM

that is the biggest joke I heard ateapotist ., He is  well known Ex-Muslim  and must have written 100s of articles and 1000s of posts against Islam. His goal in life is COMPLETE ELIMINATION OF ISLAM from the face of earth..

Now it all makes sense. Bigot is as bigot does.

well let me rephrase those highlighted words a bit

His goal in life is COMPLETE ELIMINATION OF ISLAM  THAT IS DESCRIBED IN HADITH/SUNNAH/QURAN from the face of earth.. And he clearly states that  Violence is not an option to get to that goal.

Reply #19 - April 07, 2012, 12:50 PM

Its Ali Sina who wrote that. I never liked that guy: http://www.faithfreedom.org/features/letters/love-is-not-enough/

I am a bit surprised that its an Ex- Muslim, but than again some Ex-Muslims and Non-Muslim critics of Islam has a view on women which is much closer to the one which rabid Salafi Mullahs got than rational and free-thinking humans.

Ali Sina can try so hard he wants. But sometimes he DO sound like a mullah. And his goal of exterminating a religion (ergo exterminating millions of humans), this quotation from Nietzsche says it all:  He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

"Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #20 - April 07, 2012, 12:54 PM

Its Ali Sina who wrote that. I never liked that guy: http://www.faithfreedom.org/features/letters/love-is-not-enough/

I am a bit surprised that its an Ex- Muslim, but than again some Ex-Muslims and Non-Muslim critics of Islam has a view on women which is much closer to the one which rabid Salafi Mullahs got than rational and free-thinking humans.

why  .. what did he do to you  Al-Ma`arri?

Where Women Rule - Kenya

good Question from that visiting lady in that video..  What do the women do for Sex???   lol...

Reply #21 - April 07, 2012, 01:00 PM

Ali Sina can try so hard he wants. But sometimes he DO sound like a mullah. And his goal of exterminating a religion (ergo exterminating millions of humans), this quotation from Nietzsche says it all:  He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

"Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)

Ex Muslim isn't an ideology or cultural label, it barely tells us anything about a person beyond a shared experience with them, there are a few common stories here and there, but you shouldn't have expectations about the ideas or sensibilites of the individual. So don't expect anything from them.

And Ali Sina is in bed with right wing Christian nut jobs, so its not a shock.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #22 - April 07, 2012, 09:42 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy#Appeal_to_nature

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #23 - April 08, 2012, 12:22 AM

well your opinion on that link would be more useful than the link itself harakaat.,

Ex Muslim isn't an ideology or cultural label, it barely tells us anything about a person beyond a shared experience with them, there are a few common stories here and there, but you shouldn't have expectations about the ideas or sensibilites of the individual. So don't expect anything from them.

Well I agree with your point that one should not assume or expect anything from any one.,  but   Sprout we must realize here,   Ex_muslim may not be a follower of an ideology but they are  ideologues  similar to any one who follow any religion  or question religions. But Ex-Muslims have   added responsibility

You know well,

A Christian or Ex-Christian  can easily question anything in Christianity including Christ
    A Jewish guy  or Ex-Jewish guy   can easily question anything in Judaism  including Moses and other revered Characters of Jewish books
    Same thing goes to almost every religion of Indian subcontinent, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism ..etc..etc  and to that Chinese Taoism  
    And we can easily make African Folks or American Indian folks to question their religious stories .,

But when it comes to Islam we are at dead end ., So Ex-Muslims have tremendous burden how to make Muslim folks do some sort of self analysis,   at the same time not to hurt their sensibilities.  On top of that Ex-Ms have the responsibility of  protecting Millions of unsuspected Muslims who are NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL ISLAM.  So in That sense Ex-Muslim is more than an  Ideology

And Ali Sina is in bed with right wing Christian nut jobs, so its not a shock.

Well  a guy like that beating Islam for a long time makes many enemies from with in Islam., and every one needs bit of help. If it comes from  right wing Christians., so be it.,    There is nothing wrong in it as long as you don't go and be friendly with  people who go and beat up some innocent and unsuspected Muslim folks . Off course no one is unquestionable, so Mr. Ali Sina should be questioned on his words.

Reply #24 - April 09, 2012, 12:11 AM

nature tells us every man has been born to a woman, so if anything women should lead and men should follow
     Reply #25 - April 09, 2012, 12:48 AM

nature tells us every man has been born to a woman, so if anything women should lead and men should follow

Hmm... good.,  how about in rape??

Serpent, would you like add these words to your statement?

"women should lead men in certain aspects" ., or did you mean in all aspects??

Reply #26 - April 09, 2012, 07:10 AM

Amusingly, the ancient Greeks discussed this and concluded it is a political rhetorical statement to support the perspective of the speaker!

It gets embarrassing when one starts asking where precisely did ideas in the koran like the word of a woman being worth is it half or a quarter of that of a man come from?

Oh dear, a human book is it?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #27 - July 05, 2012, 09:12 AM

No. Nature dictates our genetic make-up, not how we should behave. I've heard crap like this from plenty of sources. If you grow up in a matriarchal or matrifocal society, it must seem completely bizarre.
     Reply #28 - July 06, 2012, 01:10 PM

Farting is natural yet you are told to hold your farts in.

Cherry picking.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #29 - July 06, 2012, 04:48 PM

'nature dictates..'  Huh? BS This was surely a sexist  piggy
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »