Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi everybody!

(Read 13881 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hi everybody!
     Reply #150 - April 08, 2012, 04:38 AM

And I know how to make a Pakistani sweet dish using chickpeas. It's actually THE yummiest thing in the entire world. Channay ki daal ka halwa, anyone? Smiley

Self ban for Ramadan (THAT RHYMES)

Expect me to come back a Muslim. Cool Tongue j/k we'll see..
     Reply #151 - April 08, 2012, 04:40 AM

yeezevee,

I TALK A LOT! I'm sorry! :( Teachers are always pointing it out on my report card, like: "___ shows a lot of potential, but she needs to stop disrupting the class." Haha. Cheesy

No..no..no., Please don't be sorry., it is good to talk/express and let things out.

But In that post , I was trying to inquire how you got in touch with CEMB.. And are you writing in to CEMB from west or East?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #152 - April 08, 2012, 04:43 AM

No..no..no., Please don't be sorry., it is good to talk/express and let things out.

But In that post , I was trying to inquire how you got in touch with CEMB.. And are you writing in to CEMB from west or East?

Ha, I talk cuz it staves off boredom. Smiley You know those people who never say ANYTHING, but when they open their mouths, pearls of wisdom come out? I'm totally in awe of them. I wish I was like them. :/

I googled "Ex-Muslims" Smiley and while I was lurking this site, I saw this link to a chat, so I went on the chat, talked to Prince for a bit, and joined. Smiley

I'm not an ex-Muslim though. I think I'm too attached to Islam. :/ Y'all hate it, but I think it's kind of elegant. :/

And the West, sir. Canada. Smiley

Reply #153 - April 08, 2012, 04:50 AM

I googled "Ex-Muslims" Smiley and while I was lurking this site, I saw this link to a chat, so I went on the chat, talked to Prince for a bit, and joined. Smiley

I'm not an ex-Muslim though. I think I'm too attached to Islam. :/ Y'all hate it, but I think it's kind of elegant. :/

No...noooo.,   no one hates people just because they are Muslims, Non-Muslims..Ex-Muslims, Infidels etc..etc.. And CEMB folks are thoroughly brain washed not to hate members  because of  there religious differences.

Those who hate people who are not like  themselves hate themselves

Anyways, I am curious., why did you goggle "Ex Muslims"??    What do you do in Canada.. go to College.. work.. ??

with best
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #154 - April 08, 2012, 04:50 AM

In a few weeks you'll look back at all these posts about Islam and cringe harder than you ever have before
     Reply #155 - April 08, 2012, 04:55 AM

@yeezevee,

Quote from: yeezevee
    Anyways, I am curious., why did you goggle "Ex Muslims"??    What do you do in Canada.. go to College.. work.. ??

I'm in grade 12. Googled it cuz I had doubts..... Smiley

I meant that y'all hate Islam. (Sorry, I don't know why I'm saying "y'all". I've never been south of Illinois. I just like it. Smiley )

Quote from: Prince
    In a few weeks you'll look back at all these posts about Islam and cringe harder than you ever have before

What are you, The Godfather or something? Mr Smug.. Smiley

Reply #156 - April 08, 2012, 04:58 AM

I think that's unfair chepea, I for one don't hate Islam. I just think it's irrelevant as a means of understanding the world.

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #157 - April 08, 2012, 04:59 AM

Sorry z10. Smiley That was an unfair generalization on my part.

Kay, SOME people hate Islam, and the others are don't consider it to be the truth. Smiley And I'm ambivalent.

Reply #158 - April 08, 2012, 05:23 AM

Hating Islam != hating Muslims. Hope you can understand that.
     Reply #159 - April 08, 2012, 05:27 AM

Yep Tmp, I see the difference. Smiley

And whoaa...that's a BIG banner. :/

Reply #160 - April 08, 2012, 05:30 AM

Yep Tmp, I see the difference. Smiley

And whoaa...that's a BIG banner. :/

Good to hear this! The banner was in response to a certain post.  Just temporary. grin12
     Reply #161 - April 08, 2012, 05:33 AM

Thank God. It's kind of...in your face. Tongue

Reply #162 - April 08, 2012, 07:09 AM

Sorry z10. Smiley That was an unfair generalization on my part.

Kay, SOME people hate Islam, and the others are don't consider it to be the truth. Smiley And I'm ambivalent.

I hate religion but don't mind some of its more positive manifestations. If someone can get something good out of it, and leave the bad shit aside, then more power to them, but I still reserve the right to bust their stones for believing in nonsense from time to time-- but only for close friends and family, cause busting stones with them is fun Tongue

Example: went to a friend's family's Passover seder this evening and wore the kippot and recited all the verses about a God I don't believe in just cause he's a long-time friend, really nice and so is his family, but next time I see him I have to make up for it by making fun of his "imaginary friend"  grin12 Do the same with my brother, respect his interpretation of Islam cause it's pretty damn liberal and laid-back but doesn't stop me from calling him a superstitious idiot when we get in religion debates.

But I strongly oppose people being mean-spirited about their criticism of the religious except when the religious are doing truly evil deeds in the name of their faith, which, unfortunately, is way too common. But not harming anyone else with your religious beliefs? Then you're okay in my book, believe in the Easter Bunny too for all I care.

fuck you
     Reply #163 - April 08, 2012, 08:39 AM

Hi, welcome to CEMB.  parrot bunny
     Reply #164 - April 08, 2012, 03:40 PM

Thanks Clubs! Tongue Is it weird that I almost have as many posts as you in 2 days? LOL.  grin12

Reply #165 - April 08, 2012, 05:03 PM

I hate religion but don't mind some of its more positive manifestations. If someone can get something good out of it, and leave the bad shit aside, then more power to them, but I still reserve the right to bust their stones for believing in nonsense from time to time-- but only for close friends and family, cause busting stones with them is fun Tongue

Example: went to a friend's family's Passover seder this evening and wore the kippot and recited all the verses about a God I don't believe in just cause he's a long-time friend, really nice and so is his family, but next time I see him I have to make up for it by making fun of his "imaginary friend"  grin12 Do the same with my brother, respect his interpretation of Islam cause it's pretty damn liberal and laid-back but doesn't stop me from calling him a superstitious idiot when we get in religion debates.

But I strongly oppose people being mean-spirited about their criticism of the religious except when the religious are doing truly evil deeds in the name of their faith, which, unfortunately, is way too common. But not harming anyone else with your religious beliefs? Then you're okay in my book, believe in the Easter Bunny too for all I care.

That makes sense. Smiley

Reply #166 - April 12, 2012, 09:31 PM

Hey chepea, welcome to the forum  Smiley Hopefully you can get some of your qu's answered here!

Also, I LOVE cats and HATE spiders too lol!  dance
     Reply #167 - April 12, 2012, 09:39 PM

Thank you!! Smiley

AND OMG!!! A fellow spider-hater!  grin12 We're soul-mates!!!  001_wub

Reply #168 - April 12, 2012, 09:43 PM

6 pages of intro, not bad.

Still a noob though whistling2

Anyway, a belated welcome to the forum Tongue

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #169 - April 12, 2012, 09:45 PM

6 pages of intro, not bad.

Still a noob though whistling2

Hahahaha, PLUS, I have like 200 posts in less than a week.

Beat that, Q-tip!!

Anyway, a belated welcome to the forum Tongue

Thank you! Have a bunny:  bunny I purposely chose this animal because it wiggles its butt at you, so that's like me farting at you in return for these noob jokes.

Reply #170 - April 12, 2012, 09:46 PM

Oh, but I wouldn't fart at you in real life though. Just to be clear.....

Reply #171 - April 12, 2012, 09:54 PM

Good idea, because that would be weird Tongue

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #172 - April 12, 2012, 10:47 PM

Haha I feel horrible for kiling them and stuff but they actually terrify the life out of me!! I figured out the other day it's cos they have too many legs, and run too fast so I can't tell where they're going!

Also, LOVE your prof pic those kitties are soooooo cute!!
     Reply #173 - April 12, 2012, 11:55 PM

yeah.. now that you mention it the kitteh is really cute ! ,
    how do I miss this picture, maybe there're too small, anyway I'll download it for my wallpaper.
    *spelunker-ed cheapea av*
     Reply #174 - April 13, 2012, 12:08 AM

Thanks Clubs! Tongue Is it weird that I almost have as many posts as you in 2 days? LOL.  grin12

O_O
     Reply #175 - April 13, 2012, 01:08 AM

Haha I feel horrible for kiling them and stuff but they actually terrify the life out of me!! I figured out the other day it's cos they have too many legs, and run too fast so I can't tell where they're going!

Also, LOVE your prof pic those kitties are soooooo cute!!

I KNOWWW!!! And millipedes are like spiders times 1,000,000/8 (whatever that comes out to be).

I honestly hate all bugs and I wish they would all just die and I wish that someone would commit Spider Genocide and rid us of their stupid ugly existence. -___-

Except ladybirds. I like those. Smiley

And thank you!! I knowwwww, I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH! They're so adorable!!!  001_wub <3 <3

Reply #176 - April 13, 2012, 01:09 AM

yeah.. now that you mention it the kitteh is really cute ! ,
    how do I miss this picture, maybe there're too small, anyway I'll download it for my wallpaper.
    *spelunker-ed cheapea av*

I'm all for spreading the cute, man.

Reply #177 - April 13, 2012, 01:11 AM

O_O

Hahahaha. Smiley Like, 99.9% of those are useless (e.g. this post Tongue).

Reply #178 - April 13, 2012, 11:04 AM

I knoww! I don't even know why bugs exist, there's no need for them they are disgusting!

And also (sorry if you've already said it) but what were you doubting with regards to Islam? You don;t have to tell me if you don't want to  Smiley I'm just curious!

And you have a ridiculous amount of posts for having been a member for so little time lol  Afro
     Reply #179 - April 13, 2012, 08:38 PM

Some bugs are okay though, like ladybirds, cuz they're funny to look at. But only if they stay a SAFE DISTANCE AWAY. Tongue

I wrote about it here, nah I don't mind talking (clearly Tongue), plus, I think I'm basically a non-Muslim now almost, which kind of stinks, but anyways, it's Reply #17: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=20331.0

I KNOW EH?! Tongue I'm kind of proud of myself. It takes a special kind of person to write so much junk in such little time. Smiley

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »