Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hmm AMRIKA is fuuny.. bounty on a Duck .. Duck says Fuck you

(Read 2444 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hmm AMRIKA is fuuny.. bounty on a Duck .. Duck says Fuck you
     OP - April 05, 2012, 01:58 PM

Bounty for Hafiz Saeed to get information leading to arrest or conviction: US

As a defiant Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Mohammed Saeed challenged the United States to prove charges against him, Washington clarified its offer of $10 million bounty was not for finding him, but for information leading to his arrest and conviction.

"Just to clarify, the $10 million is for information not about his location, but information that leads to an arrest or conviction," state department spokesman Mark Toner told reporters on Wednesday.

"And this is information that could withstand judicial scrutiny, so I think what's important here is we're not seeking this guy's location. We all know where he is," he said when asked about the rationale of the reward.

Asked if he was suggesting that there is no information available to prosecute Saeed, Toner said: "There is information, there is intelligence that is not necessarily usable in a court of law."

The spokesman suggested that the timing of the reward offer had "nothing to do with the ongoing parliamentary review" in Pakistan about relations with the US following the US military raid that killed Osama bin Laden last May and the mistaken killing of 24 Pakistani troops during a NATO strike last November.

"This is about a process in and of itself, separate and apart from our ongoing bilateral relations with Pakistan," Toner said...

well that is what AMRIKA says ..

Hafiz Saeed to US: I'm in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime and give me the bounty..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIhI2zNunXA

That is a bloody funny news..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Hmm AMRIKA is fuuny.. bounty on a Duck .. Duck says Fuck you
     Reply #1 - April 05, 2012, 03:44 PM

They'd have a better chance of arresting him if they changed the reward offer to something of more value than dollars, gold would do.
     Reply #2 - April 06, 2012, 11:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jn6h6Ek6ZQ

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Reply #3 - April 06, 2012, 11:59 PM

Care to translate?
  • Hmm AMRIKA is fuuny.. bounty on a Duck .. Duck says Fuck you
     Reply #4 - August 06, 2017, 03:07 PM

Hmm this is Ooold folder  and   Valens laughs at someone.. I don't know who??   Valen.,   I know you are logging in to the frum but NOT Posting....Loong time no see!!   How are you doing  my dear Ooold Cemb member??   
    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

anyways   Valens laughs  and that Aphrodite who is lively laughing girl of CEMB ....she too disappeared but she said on that  news of  hero of Pakistan's Islam
    They'd have a better chance of arresting him if they changed the reward offer to somethin g of more value than dollars, gold would do.

I don't know who arrests  whom,   I guess she meant Professor..Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Saeed arresting Americans   not other way around..

you  guys  know what .. Here is today's news on Mr.  Hafiz Muhammad Saeed ..

AMRIKA Says   Pakistan Places Militant Tied to Mumbai Attacks Under House Arrest   and  dr. professor  Mr.  Hafiz Muhammad Saeed   says... Fuck you AMRIKA .. FUCK YOU PAKISTAN ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGjsakfLQc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNVobvSl3yE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-t4wcgjIqQ

I  am going to become Prime Minister of  Pakistan   and starts NEW POLITICAL PARTY

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »