Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Greetings!

(Read 2052 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Greetings!
     OP - April 03, 2012, 07:45 AM

Hello all, life-long kafir here!

I finally just registered for the forums, though I've admired your organization for a long time for what you do for ex-muslims. There have been many times when I've been debating muslims online, and I refer them to your testimonials.

I began focusing on defeating islam about two years ago. Long ago I had a positive view of islam, but that all changed once I decided to actually educate myself on it. During this time I've met numerous ex-muslims online, and they are some of the bravest people I know. They do what is right, despite the consequences. They want to leave so badly, that the consequences are worth it.

Someone like me, who grew up outside of islam, could never fully appreciate how difficult it must be to leave it. I know plenty of ex-Christians; and the worst-case scenario is some bitterness with the family that lasts perhaps a few months. But of the ex-muslims I've met, the best-case scenario was a girl whose parents shunned her but finished paying for university. The worst-case scenario was a married couple who had to flee to another country due to death threats from the wife's family.

Anyway, keep up the good work! You can find me here:
    www . facebook . com /Fingolfin.Rhundagnir

I beat witness that there is no evil but allah, and muhammad is his tool for evil (may piss & shit be upon them both) inshallah ameen!
  • Re: Greetings!
     Reply #1 - April 03, 2012, 11:11 AM

Hi and welcome

I began focusing on defeating islam about two years ago. Long ago I had a positive view of islam, but that all changed once I decided to actually educate myself on it.

Please share what you find negative/bad in Islam ...... and how you started defeating it...by debating muslims ? or youtube videos ?

Disbelief doesn't justify getting tortured in eternal hell
     Reply #2 - April 03, 2012, 02:30 PM

Welcome, FinRhundagnir.
     Reply #3 - April 03, 2012, 03:31 PM

huhu  FinRhundagnir!

Welcome to CEMB  Here is a little happy welcome jinn just for you!

ghost

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »