Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 08:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 02:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 01:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello everyone in CEMB.

(Read 2742 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello everyone in CEMB.
     OP - February 24, 2012, 04:29 AM

Hello everyone on the world stage, I am Asy'ari, friends call me Ash since my first name is kinda hard to pronounce. And I am from Singapore. (no, its not somewhere in China). And I am also a member of the Humanist Society of Singapore, small but steadily growing group.

I am an ex-Muslim apostate who was very vocal with criticism of the Religion of Peace. I am being targetted individually because I am not afraid to use my own identity in speaking the truth and exposing the indoctrination of hate and the Us vs Them mentality of our children, especially in my community. This Facebook hate page is directed against me, and because of the backlash by angry Islamists last year, I was actually arrested by the Singapore police to placate angry online protesters. These people are starting again, when it is very evident I have stopped criticizing their religion, but these death threats against me, that happen on a daily basis have made me simply exasperated. 

Could you guys help report this page for hate speech and ad hominem attacks on an individual (me), please? These people are just too much. I just want to be able to live my life free from harassment amd intimidation toward my family and me. And go on my own way. I have every right to disbelieve in the religion but these people are demanding that I "repent" or face their crazy mob. And I want this verbal abuse to stop since I have already stopped criticizing their ideology (but I hold fast to my views).

I know most of you cannot understand colloquial Malay language but if you see some posts (albeit in atrocious English), these people have nothing but hatred and contempt for other religious traditions but are so ultra defensive about their faith being criticized. Thank you for taking the time to help me. Please share this? I cannot thank you enough for helping me. 

My sincerest and heartfelt regards from Singapore.

w w w. f a c e b o o k. c o m/pages/Muslims-Unite-Against-Asyari-J-Asni/201462623247940?id=201462623247940&_rdr

Or you can do a manual search on Facebook with the heading Muslims Unite Against Asy'ari J. Asni

P.S. i type this plea hurriedly on my phone, that's why the link says Facebook Mobile. When I was arrested in fall last year, the police seized my Macbook and I do not have a personal computer, still waiting for them to return it to me! Thank you again for taking the time to read on my story and clicking to report that page so it can be taken down by Facebook.  thnkyu
  • Re: Hello everyone in CEMB.
     Reply #1 - February 24, 2012, 05:19 AM

Good luck. (Trite but sincere.)
     Reply #2 - February 24, 2012, 07:02 AM

I see the page has been overtaken by people in support for you, it didn't look like that yesterday. Cheesy Link for people too lazy to copy and paste, report button on the left.
     Reply #3 - February 24, 2012, 07:14 AM

Hello everyone on the world stage, I am Asy'ari, friends call me Ash since my first name is kinda hard to pronounce. And I am from Singapore. (no, its not somewhere in China). And I am also a member of the Humanist Society of Singapore, small but steadily growing group.

I am an ex-Muslim apostate who was very vocal with criticism of the Religion of Peace.  

welcome to cemb ashjohann..

Well get those people here .. we will deal with them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bgxSIARweM

That is a classic problem in Islamic world and  i see in that video from that young fellow  ., many people like you face in real life.. That is one of  the reason many of us are NOT open in public..  It appears you are pretty  direct in criticizing Islam right on the  face of Muslims., The world is not at there.. so please take it easy .. listen to them carefully and never show your emotions.  Chiding Islam and Muslims should be friendly with precisely chosen words ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - February 24, 2012, 11:25 AM

Welcome Ash. I'm glad that page has been hicjacked by people supporting you.
     Reply #5 - February 24, 2012, 07:46 PM

lipsrsealed
     Reply #6 - February 25, 2012, 11:32 PM

Welcome Ash! Shahrizan here, enjoy your stay =)

"Children of Abel, Children of Cain
     Can live in harmony, without shame
     The keys that I grant thee, The Sacred Land
     Are dry desert sand on the palm of your hand
     Without the water, the wisdom of past
     Will run through your fingers, forgotten so fast"
     Reply #7 - February 26, 2012, 06:30 AM

Welcom Ash, and I hope you stay safe.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow