Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Male Relationships and Sex Thread

(Read 44975 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Male Relationships and Sex Thread
     Reply #120 - September 28, 2014, 10:12 AM

Isnt that what religion can make of people? My friend was afraid of conversations, afraid of crowds.
     When i made jokes he took everything serious or got anger. He hided himself behind a world of video games.  During nights he created his own dreamworld. Afraid to go out and meet people.
    It was realy so sad to see.

Its, so, so, so easy to withdraw like that, and they're not all religious. You'd hope that these kids would be able to at least keep their heads down and learn some skills that helps them in the future, but that's oftentimes not the case either. Rare that you find such a person living satisfied or positive lives.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #121 - September 28, 2014, 10:19 AM

I've known people like that, it is quite depressing, that humans can be so complicated that some people would just like to hide and play with fictional characters.
    I can take a joke, if anything my extremely black sense of humour is what I use to try and  attract people, it just seems sometimes I may be misanthropic, I get jealous when I see other teenagers happy and smiling with their friends.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #122 - September 28, 2014, 12:40 PM

Reply #123 - September 28, 2014, 10:07 PM

Live by this motto "fuck rules and advices,go with what makes sense". cool2

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #124 - June 22, 2016, 02:27 PM

My first relationship (at the ripe old age of 26) was quite a challenge.

I have to say that it was something I just sort of got into. Pick up hints (sarcastic comments, attention seeking behavior) that a young woman at uni seems interested in me. I'm really not sure about my own attraction or interest in her. But I was like fuck it, I'd never had any sort of opportunity before so let's go for it. Chat a bit on facebook, and then suddenly we're having a "date".

Holy shit the first time that we were close together was something else. If you've never dated before then I'll say there's not really anything that can prepare you for it. In a way I'm glad that the AC was broken in the building we were in, because I had an excuse to be sweating. But I knew that wasn't the only reason for the absurd amount of heat my body seemed to be emanating.

Guys, here's the thing. I know we've all seen in movies, and read about on various websites of questionable repute how to make "moves" and "initiate" physical contact, and that there's supposed to be some technique or something to it. There isn't. I'm not even sure we hugged at the end of it. But I knew things were going good. It's 100% a feel thing.

And from then on things just happen. I was a gentleman, because for better or for worse that's just who I am. And it worked out for me. The far more complicated aspect of relationships for me, however isn't physical, its more emotional.

Oh yeah, always make sure to keep condoms readily accessible, and know how they work and how to use them.  Afro

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #125 - June 22, 2016, 04:23 PM

That's how it always is. They teach you how to initiate physical contact but never how to initiate intimate conversations.  Cry Cry
     Reply #126 - June 24, 2016, 01:56 PM

Well not so much conversations, more so the actual feelings that swirled inside my head. It's rather complex to deal with.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #127 - June 24, 2016, 03:17 PM

No one can ever really prepare you for it anyway. It's a dosage of madness.
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »