Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Male Relationships and Sex Thread

(Read 44979 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Male Relationships and Sex Thread
     Reply #90 - April 02, 2012, 11:30 AM

Some like em big, some dont like em but like how Allat stated is the know how that matters most

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #91 - April 02, 2012, 11:35 AM

^^ exactly.

The biggest guy I ever had, I had to break up with because it was far too painful and he wasn't all that great in bed.

Beautiful penis to look at, but so not worth unwrapping in the end.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #92 - April 02, 2012, 05:31 PM

^ maybe you're just not african enough? (sarcastically mocking your theory I am)

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #93 - April 02, 2012, 05:34 PM

Don't hate little man.   Tongue

I'm North African, and half English.  Think it through a little more.   cool2

Reply #94 - April 02, 2012, 05:43 PM

You're hot wherever you're from, but... Do you really think there ever were real scientists who did a real scientific study on penis sizes around the globe? Really, Berbs? Of course if your study is true then I will never feel the same when I hear Khartoum Wink

Reply #95 - April 02, 2012, 05:45 PM

I do believe it ALM. 

You know why?  cos if I was a scientist I would have happily undertaken this study myself, and if I would, you can be sure someone else would.  Grin

Reply #96 - April 02, 2012, 05:46 PM

ITT we learn the most intimate relationships that men obsess over is their penis, and possibly other mens' penises.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #97 - April 02, 2012, 05:49 PM

I do believe it ALM. 

You know why?  cos if I was a scientist I would have happily undertaken this study myself, and if I would, you can be sure someone else would.  Grin

Tell me more. I wanna hear about the methodology? Side note: do you want to pretend you're a scientist and I'm a county? Wink

Reply #98 - April 02, 2012, 05:56 PM

^ maybe you're just not african enough? (sarcastically mocking your theory I am)

Dont mess with the Moors.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #99 - April 02, 2012, 06:05 PM

For the young lurkers curious about sex...

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19 - which surpises alot of women I've known because they seem to think I'm not bad looking, and that I have a nice personality.

The first time I had sex was with a young lady I met clubbing, and began dating shortly after. I think a couple of weeks later she stayed at my place and we began to engage in foreplay. Unfortunately... I was so nervous and self critical that I couldn't get an erection.  mysmilie_977

I became really sad, and I remember thinking that I was impotent and that I was never going to have sex... I then apologized to her for not being able to get an erection.

She looked me in the eyes and said; "it's ok".

I nodded and bowed my head, thinking; 'she's nice to say that'.

She lifted my head up by putting her finger underneath my chin and repeated with deep sincerity; "It's ok".

I then knew she meant it.

So I then decided to try out some of the cunnilingus tips that I had read on the internet, to show my appreciation for her kindness.

Whilst pleasing her I was surprised to find a rock solid erection. After I hinted that I wanted to have sex - she gave me compliments for my cunnilingus skills  cool2 - and then we proceeded to have sex.

Great time, with a cool girl - good memory. After that I never had a problem with nervousness or getting an erection with her.

Though I later fucked up the relationship because I cheated on her, but she's since forgiven me and we stop for a quick catch up whenever we bump into each other. She's now living with her partner and has 2 kids. (I'm 27 now)

The reason why I wrote this is; I'm sure that there are many youngsters out there who feel 'ashamed' because they don't have the gung ho, cool as a cucumber approach to sex that their peers, and movie characters have.

I'd advise you to respect your sensitivity, and to find a young lady or man who respects sensitivity - and you can have still have a great time.

Skip to 5:10  Afro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M3kVf0V_oI

I laughed hard with recognition when I saw the above scene.
  • Male Relationships and Sex Thread
     Reply #100 - September 27, 2014, 12:10 AM

Bumping this thread as it is still relevant to my interests.

What is the right way to approach people that you know from school/work to go out on a date, especially if you don't really see them outside of said work/school environment?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #101 - September 27, 2014, 01:47 AM

I know that the easiest and least pressured way to approach work only people is to invite a bunch of work only people out away from work. In a group, it is not a date. No pressure, no stress. You can even call it team-building.
    Then you can get to know them well enough to invite them to a shared interest. Like beer, or libraries, or spoken word. It is so much easier to get an affirmative on an invite to something you know they are fans of.
    But that is just my opinion, and as a disclaimer, I have never dated as an adult. So I hope someone with experience has a better suggestion.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #102 - September 27, 2014, 01:51 AM

I'd say approach them a few times for a conversation. See if they seem to enjoy the attention or if they look bored or looking to get away. If everything goes good the first couple times you approach them, back off and wait for them to approach you. If they do... you're in.

If you have some upcoming event with your friends, invite her along if you're looking for a casual first date. Otherwise, if you know she's really interested, invite her to go one on one to dinner or a show or something

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #103 - September 27, 2014, 02:04 AM

These are all good ideas and shit, problem is that med students don't have any social lives. I think anything along these lines does feel like pressure/stress and shit to be honest.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #104 - September 27, 2014, 03:20 AM

While you're hanging out with people doing your med student things, ask if anyone fancies getting a drink this weekend. It can be best to ask a group rather than one person so they don't feel any pressure, and you won't have a nagging "Does she not like me or is she actually busy?" if she says she can't make it. In a relaxed social setting have a chat, flirt a little. Don't be creepy, just test the water, see if she responds.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #105 - September 27, 2014, 03:36 AM

There hasn't been an informal social setting thus far in which I haven't completely stonewalled.  Cheesy

It might be because I don't have a real close friend so I inevitably feel like I'm sticking out like a sore thumb. I mean, its one of those things where I just get completely lost and don't know what the fuck is going on.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #106 - September 27, 2014, 03:38 AM

Give it a try anyway if you feel you all get on well enough.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #107 - September 27, 2014, 09:19 AM

There hasn't been an informal social setting thus far in which I haven't completely stonewalled.  Cheesy

It might be because I don't have a real close friend so I inevitably feel like I'm sticking out like a sore thumb. I mean, its one of those things where I just get completely lost and don't know what the fuck is going on.

I think sometimes i just must close my mouth and just give someone a bigggg  far away hug  cause they need it sometimes.
    Bye bye of to work again.

For god and money devils fight
    Religion holds a beast inside

Racoon
     Reply #108 - September 27, 2014, 12:57 PM

I think sometimes i just must close my mouth and just give someone a bigggg  far away hug  cause they need it sometimes.
    Bye bye of to work again.

Thanks doubts.

Honestly probably need more of a kick in the arse though, because that's the only way I move.  Cheesy

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #109 - September 27, 2014, 04:14 PM

Nooo problem i can do that too. I have good boots for it.
    But i hope you find your way.

Take care!!

Racoon
     Reply #110 - September 27, 2014, 04:19 PM

Silly me! Totaly forgot!
    Happy Birthday! piggy And that piggy is dutch.
    When its your birthday in my country  your the party pig that day. No joke!
    In dutch: feest varken.

Racoon
     Reply #111 - September 27, 2014, 04:38 PM

Considering a number of members have been raised in strict islamic households, it may be interesting if any female members want to ask certain questions and have male members respond.

Reply #112 - September 27, 2014, 10:42 PM

You should start a thread like that. I would gladly contribute

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #113 - September 28, 2014, 02:03 AM

^I have a male friend who is very successful with the ladies, he used to share with me his sneeky pulling techniques, he said the best way to get a date with a girl is to basically hang around her a lot, be super nice, pay her lots of attention and compliments, then suddenly withdraw and go cold on her, apparently it drives us women crazy lol he said the girls tended to jump him when alone lol, mind games wouldnt work on me, i'm super intuitive.
     Reply #114 - September 28, 2014, 07:05 AM

I would jump him yes and than beat the hell out of him!
    Idiot girls!

Racoon
     Reply #115 - September 28, 2014, 08:18 AM

lol me too, why was i even friends with him wacko
     Reply #116 - September 28, 2014, 09:11 AM

To laugh off such idiots with their smooth talks.  yes
    Makes you realise immediatly were your not looking for.
    Treat me like a queen and i treat you like a king. Treat me like a game and i will show you how its played.

Racoon
     Reply #117 - September 28, 2014, 09:22 AM

As soon as I engage in social interaction with anyone, I just turn into a complete idiot, I don't know what to say or when I do I just get bored, so I can't maintain rapport.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #118 - September 28, 2014, 09:43 AM

Yeah me too, i'm useless with social interaction,   especially superficial conversation for the sake of it, bores me unless they're talking about something meaningful i tend to wake up lol, guys and the whole flirty conversation, theres no hope there either lol.
     Reply #119 - September 28, 2014, 09:56 AM

Isnt that what religion can make of people? My friend was afraid of conversations, afraid of crowds.
     When i made jokes he took everything serious or got anger. He hided himself behind a world of video games.  During nights he created his own dreamworld. Afraid to go out and meet people.
    It was realy so sad to see.

Racoon
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »