Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)

(Read 29884 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)
     Reply #30 - March 26, 2012, 11:10 AM

Very well , I'll discuss it with your friend , to let you know , I only debated about the piercing star in Arabic , so ok , I'll speak to him in Arabic

Smiley

(idk if you feel this way, but i know many do)..
    when debating about islam.. some people have this notion that if you debate in "arabic" that you have more "credibility" .. the arabic language and islam are not special, you need to take them off the pedistal if you are ever going to be open to a true debate..
     Reply #31 - March 26, 2012, 11:20 AM

At almost 10,000 BPM (starts at the minute mark) it sounds exactly like a knocking hammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TyVK-i6L8Mk#t=61s

Reply #32 - March 26, 2012, 11:25 AM

i don't know why i listened to that all the way to the end..  015

Reply #33 - March 26, 2012, 11:29 AM

That's what it feels like reading Akahoshi's posts.
     Reply #34 - March 26, 2012, 12:02 PM

nessrriinn : Yes , when debating in Arabic , I know what do I say , and I don't get stuck at some points because I don't know what does the word mean in English , I'll admit that I should learn more of science in English , but one thing I'm sure of , in my other debate with him about Muhammad peace be upon him and women , I will definitely not lose because I'm prepared , and if you doubt that , just look at the other thread
     Reply #35 - March 26, 2012, 12:03 PM

Akahoshi, did you read my post?

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #36 - March 26, 2012, 12:46 PM

Are contestants allowed to post in ringside seats section?

I think it would be much easier if they don't. To keep the sanity of one on one match, and discussions. You can come back here when one on one is over.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #37 - March 26, 2012, 12:48 PM

Yeezevee is responding really great, specially taking responsibility of potential threats to the life of Akahoshi.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)
     Reply #38 - March 26, 2012, 01:44 PM

Yeezevee is responding really great, specially taking responsibility of potential threats to the life of Akahoshi.

No..no., Safety of CEMB member  is very important irrespective of their religious backgrounds and views., That guy is saying he is in Sand land and he is accessing staunch anti Islamic website., It is easy to monitor what he is doing from there..  

001_wub yeez you !! .. using one of my vids..  far away hug i feel like i got a jab in there already...

btw this kid is only 16 (so he says)..  Smiley not saying he doesn't deserve the attention, try not to totally destroy the poor little one.. imagine that.. 16 and has the world figured out ..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I use your tubes .. your stunning voice every where .. wherever I can nessrriinn.. I have done 100s of times., not only yours,  as you know I use many others.  I am very bad,,bad opportunist., if needed I use Allah and Muhammad also.. lol..

Hmm., this That pose from that caged bird is a good exercise  for both men & women..   So all CEMB members   DO IT..  muddy YOU TOO..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #39 - March 26, 2012, 03:31 PM

>.< It's so annoying that he's doing a One on One match, I wanted to reply to one of his posts lol Tongue

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #40 - March 26, 2012, 08:11 PM

WTF? yeah....like a 9yr old girl can give consent to marriage/sex? finmad

That guy is an idiot

Even if it was 'ok' back then, Mo being so divinely inspired by god etc, should've realised that it's wrong...Why is it that people in the modern world are better than Mo? LOL -.- If Mo is Allah's special dude, surely allah would've taught him that moral value...sigh

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #41 - March 26, 2012, 08:18 PM

He's hitting caps locks. Ready to explode.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #42 - March 26, 2012, 08:28 PM

Seriously...the dude picked Yeezevee to fight? I think he's a troll...I mean it's clear Yeezevee doesn't have the best English skills, if he wanted a serious discussion he would've picked someone else. E.g. Billy.

Reply #43 - March 26, 2012, 11:25 PM

WTF? yeah....like a 9yr old girl can give consent to marriage/sex? finmad

That guy is an idiot

Even if it was 'ok' back then, Mo being so divinely inspired by god etc, should've realised that it's wrong...Why is it that people in the modern world are better than Mo? LOL -.- If Mo is Allah's special dude, surely allah would've taught him that moral value...sigh

Passing value-judgements! How dare you! You have no basis for your morality. As an unbeliever your dislike ofr this act is like not liking picking your nose. That's the reality. cool2

Sorry... Too much Tsortzis.
     Reply #44 - March 26, 2012, 11:28 PM

^ Technically, he's right. Maybe Allah exists and he's an immoral fuck. By our standards, anyway.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #45 - March 26, 2012, 11:30 PM

Hmm., this That pose from that caged bird is a good exercise  for both men & women..   So all CEMB members   DO IT..  muddy YOU TOO..

o.0'

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude."

"i used to steal my sisters barbies so i could take their clothes off and perv on them" - prince spinoza
     Reply #46 - March 26, 2012, 11:46 PM

folks in CEMB became vultures.,

do you guys know Muslim guys fear entering in to this site??  If a Muslim guy start  writing in support of Islam, every one pokes him/her until they run away.,  the only alternate for them from running away  is either they go mad or join cemb as ex-Muslims.   One time or other  most  of the guys here being Muslims who left Islam, The new Muslim guys who joins  CEMB  feels  threatened., That is one good reason in Islam to erect a law for apostates to protect Islam.  

All of you will be in Jail in Caliph lands..

Reply #47 - March 27, 2012, 12:05 AM

That's not true yeezevee, not all of us are the same, and varying degrees of vulturisms -.- but I agree I've noticed that people tend to gang up and just be aggressive towards them, even if the guy has been rude etc, by not being so rude yourself you can show them that ex muslims do have good morals/decency etc.

I've noticed that of people in general on here and not just towards muslims, they can be on the more aggressive side.

Reply #48 - March 27, 2012, 12:07 AM

But didn't he run off after debating only with you though yeezevee?  Grin

Anyway wasn't it he who was being the aggressive one here?  Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #49 - March 27, 2012, 12:11 AM

I think most muslims who come on here put themselves in a vulnerable position. First off, they are grossly outnumbered, so whether or not they are right doesn't matter because of the opinion of the vast majority. Secondly, most of them are more emotion driven - who knows what led them here, be it an identity crisis, doubts, whatever. This guy was a prime example of how muslims are ready to blindly defend their religion. I have yet to see one muslim in these debates (having skimmed over previous posts) who comes on here with an open mind and a readiness to accept other views. But I guess if they did that, it would make them a kaffir.

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude."

"i used to steal my sisters barbies so i could take their clothes off and perv on them" - prince spinoza
     Reply #50 - March 27, 2012, 07:07 AM

That's not true yeezevee, not all of us are the same, and varying degrees of vulturisms -.- but I agree I've noticed that people tend to gang up and just be aggressive towards them, even if the guy has been rude etc, by not being so rude yourself you can show them that ex muslims do have good morals/decency etc.

I've noticed that of people in general on here and not just towards muslims, they can be on the more aggressive side.

well  that is true, there will be always a reference point stardust...but  I  often wonder about biological matter if  everything  came out of "Stardust"   why it appears to be so different and behaves so differently, it is mind boggling..

Oh well I  guess  Akahoshi  left the town.,  ideally he should join the forum with different nick..  i am hoping  for that..

Reply #51 - March 27, 2012, 07:36 AM

Ahh.. I feel guilty already for my action, akahoshi come back...
    I love you  Kiss
     Reply #52 - March 27, 2012, 10:04 AM

Ahh.. I feel guilty already for my action, akahoshi come back...
    I love you  Kiss

Nope, you have done nothing to feel guilty.,

Loving is OK., but feeling guilty for things you didn't do is wrong paranoid

And paranoid is NOT nobody   paranoid is somebody..   Smart and sincere....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-mjaQELYE

Reply #53 - March 27, 2012, 10:27 AM

ahh .. thanks yeez,

your saying make me remember of billy post on "ummah collective" ideology and it's danger,

I need to flush it totally and remember this myself .

again, thanks Afro
     Reply #54 - March 27, 2012, 11:23 AM

Akahoshi

The reason for Muhammad's consummation of his marriage to Aisha being described as rape is because a child between the ages of 6 and 9 cannot give consent to sexual intercourse because she has not reached the age of adult responsibility. A fifty year old man of power and dominating control having sex with a child of that age cannot be described any other way than having been coerced.

God is Love.

Reply #55 - March 27, 2012, 11:28 AM

Akahoshi

The reason for Muhammad's consummation of his marriage to Aisha being described as rape is because a child between the ages of 6 and 9 cannot give consent to sexual intercourse because she has not reached the age of adult responsibility. A fifty year old man of power and dominating control having sex with a child of that age cannot be described any other way than having been coerced.

Nope I agree to disagree with you billy.,  Old rogues with pedophilia ideas need not use force to have sex with children.  More often they use chocolates and sweet stories.  As long as children don't cry everything is ok with it.  Many rascals who abuse children sexually  use force and violence only  if child resists.. I don't believe Muhammad of Quran did that. But If Muslim bums believe Muhammad of hadith did it, it is  technically  not rape but pedophilia..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izUv-ywBeg4 

Creeps  like that as she describes need psychiatric help..  

Reply #56 - March 27, 2012, 11:50 AM

Nope I agree to disagree with you billy

I get your sarcasm. But for the sake of clarity, the argument should be restated for those believers whose basic moral sense is clouded by their love and idealisation of Muhammad.

A child of between 6 and 9 years old cannot give true, informed adult consent to sexual intercourse with a fifty year old man. The act would be coerced. And coerced sex is rape.

God is Love.

Reply #57 - March 27, 2012, 11:54 AM

That's assuming she was 9.....Not all muslims accept those hadith despite being classed as 'sahih'  Roll Eyes
     Reply #58 - March 27, 2012, 11:59 AM

That's assuming she was 9.....Not all muslims accept those hadith despite being classed as 'sahih'  Roll Eyes

Sure Venus., stop rotating eyes .. lol..

some Muslims consider she is 19 some other 29.. so what Who cares? That guy Muhammad of hadith  is morally corrupt and unfit to be prophet to Allah/god  believers...

Reply #59 - March 27, 2012, 12:02 PM

That's assuming she was 9.....Not all muslims accept those hadith despite being classed as 'sahih'  Roll Eyes

Lets face it, the whole of the discussion rests on a lot of assumptions. We are dealing with a constructed narrative and image.

God is Love.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »