Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)

(Read 29881 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)
     OP - March 25, 2012, 05:28 PM

popcorn

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me
     Reply #1 - March 25, 2012, 05:28 PM

CHALLENGE EXTENDED

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #2 - March 25, 2012, 06:04 PM

Reply #3 - March 25, 2012, 06:10 PM

popcorn popcorn
     Reply #4 - March 25, 2012, 06:12 PM

pccoffee

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude."

"i used to steal my sisters barbies so i could take their clothes off and perv on them" - prince spinoza
     Reply #5 - March 25, 2012, 06:20 PM

I ask the member yeezevee to debate with me in the scientific fact of Quran , would you accept ? and tell me of the rules before we start please .

Well, you're certainly ambitious. I don't think anyone has yet bested yeezevee in debate and lived.
     Reply #6 - March 25, 2012, 06:20 PM

popcorn
     Reply #7 - March 25, 2012, 06:29 PM

"We were married by a Reform rabbi in Long Island. A very Reform rabbi. A Nazi."-- Woody Allen
     Reply #8 - March 25, 2012, 06:47 PM

popcorn

popcorn

popcorn

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #9 - March 25, 2012, 06:57 PM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

It's onnnnn

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #10 - March 25, 2012, 07:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvufFwdqMzg
     Reply #11 - March 25, 2012, 07:12 PM

Reply #12 - March 25, 2012, 07:14 PM

LAWL  Cheesy

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #13 - March 25, 2012, 07:14 PM

"it's true that we can't approve the big bang theory through this verse alone "

Then you have defeated your own argument.
    Your job is to prove that the quran contains scientific foreknowledge that could only have come from Allah. That is the only argument that anybody here is interested in. It is this claim that we have been disputing

If you are simply trying to argue that the quran is not necessarily wrong, then I don't think anybody really cares.
     Reply #14 - March 25, 2012, 07:22 PM

IT IS OOOOOOOOOOOOOON Cheesy

Reply #15 - March 25, 2012, 07:40 PM

yeezevee, you will never be able to prove that the quran is wrong, because its is vague and flexible enough to mean anything the Muslim wants it to.

Similarly, I cant see the point of Akahoshi proving that it is not wrong, because even if that is true, who cares?

Is this what the debate is? Surely it is much more interesting to debate whether it is from god?
    Please clarify what you are debating.
     Reply #16 - March 25, 2012, 07:44 PM

come on folks.. this is between yeez and Akahoshi.

But I have plenty of popcorn to share, so jump on the couch
    with me and let us watch the show between these two, k?   grin12

(yes, akai is red, and hoshi is star..... BUT hoshi can also mean
    "to want"... okay back to the debate lol)

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #17 - March 25, 2012, 08:12 PM

In these days, Muslim guys are so obsessed to extract modern science from  Qur'an

That is impossible, to extract science from the Quran would mean that the Quran contains science, what they do is post hoc intent to fit modern science to the quran by vaguely misinterpreting scientific theories and translations, just like the Ostrich Egg

Akahoshi is dodging my question about the Ostrich Egg thing, I told him to give his opinion on my thread he hasn't even tried.

Reply #18 - March 25, 2012, 08:37 PM

my intentions were never to prove Quran is right or wrong, but to prove to the readers All of those verses that have alleged advanced science are   NONSENSE.   

my discussion is about what people think is wrong of Quran , not to prove that there are scientific miracles

You two need to agree on the topic before you can start.  It is either:

1. Is the quran accurate enough to not be clearly incompatible with modern science?
    OR
    2. Does the quran contain advanced knowledge which miraculously predates modern science?
     Reply #19 - March 25, 2012, 09:36 PM

Akahoshi

What are the 'scientific miracles' in the Quran that point to future scientific discoveries by mankind?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #20 - March 25, 2012, 09:38 PM

Billy : Here's one , if you think there's something wrong with it then tell me :
    http://anticlaims.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/pulsars-in-quran/
     Reply #21 - March 25, 2012, 09:41 PM

Billy : Here's one , if you think there's something wrong with it then tell me :
    http://anticlaims.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/pulsars-in-quran/

I'll leave aside the falsehoods of that. Because it is nothing to do with the question I asked.

I asked, what are the 'scientific truths' contained in the Quran that are as yet unknown to mankind?

God is Love.

Reply #22 - March 25, 2012, 09:46 PM

Have you seen this video Akahoshi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jSq89TMflk

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #23 - March 25, 2012, 10:24 PM

Billy : Are you listening to what you're saying ? You want me to bring you something that we STILL don't know ? How come I tell you something that I don't know ?
     Reply #24 - March 25, 2012, 10:31 PM

Billy : Are you listening to what you're saying ? You want me to bring you something that we STILL don't know ? How come I tell you something that I don't know ?

But if all science is contained in the Quran, you should be able to foresee scientific discovery because it contains it.

This demonstrates the abject delusion of those who claim the Quran 'predicts' scientific discovery.

What it actually shows is how the genius of humans, and the human conditions away from the strictures of religious literalism that produce scientific discovery, cause such mental, psychological, emotional distress in Muslims like you, because it relegates the limited, concocted verses of the Quran to a historical specificity, and rather than representing the universe and all knowledge, it is written by men, bounded by the ignorance of those men, and has no special qualities that distinguish it from any other historical texts.

God is Love.

Reply #25 - March 25, 2012, 10:32 PM

So much for one on one  Smiley
  • Re: Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me
     Reply #26 - March 25, 2012, 10:42 PM

True that, my bad, I've split these comments from that thread so they can debate one on one and let this go in ringside.

God is Love.

Reply #27 - March 25, 2012, 10:46 PM

Billy : First of all , watch your words , secondly , WHO in all of us Muslims said that Quran has ALL the science knowledge , Quran says that we humans were only given FEW of the knowledge , that we can't know everything , and when ask us to bring you ALL the science knowledge , then you're assuming we are Gods , because only God knows all , therefore , no way God would tell us all the knowledge in one book , but it tells us how to live and how to cooperate with others

Akahoshi, I watch my words very carefully, and that is the reason why they are so devastating and accurate. But your injunction and warning demonstrates the problem - the description of the utterly ordinary, banal, limited nature of the man invented Quran, a concoction of its time and place causes you to seek to warn me to 'watch all your words'

This reverence feeds into the delusion that the Quran contains scientific truths, and the mental contortions that this leads to. It is a form of unaware self-humiliation.

God is Love.

Reply #28 - March 25, 2012, 11:03 PM

(posted by harakaat)

yeezevee : Where did you bring this translation from , the Arabic word for it is ( Tariq ) which has nothing to do with a night visitor , the word Tariq means someone knocking , it is true that it might actually mean someone knocking your door , but if you know the other chracters of this knocker , then you'll know that it can't be other than a Pulsar , because God clearly said it is a piercing star

This might be a good time to open a dictionary.

طارق . جمع : طراق وأطراق .:
    1 - فاعل. 2 - آت ليلا، أو زائر. 3 - كوكب الصبح. 4 - حادث. 5 - «الطارق»: سورة من سور القرآن الكريم./
    المعجم: الرائد

طَّارقُ:
    الطَّارقُ : الآتي لَيْلاً.
    و_ النَّجْمُ الثَّاقِبُ.
    و_ الحادِثُ، أَو الحادثُ ليلاً. والجمع : طُرَّاقٌ في العُقَلاَءِ وطَوارقُ في غيرهم.
    المعجم: المعجم الوسيط

طرَقَ / طرَقَ بـ / طرَقَ على / طرَقَ في يَطرُق ، طَرْقًا وطُروقًا ، فهو طارِق ، والمفعول مطروق:
    • طرَق النَّجمُ طلع ليلاً
    المعجم: اللغة العربية المعاصر

طارق - طَارِقٌ:
    جمع: ـون، ـات، طُرَّاقٌ. [ط ر ق]. (فاعل من طَرَقَ).
    1."جَاءَ الطَّارِقُ يَبْحَثُ عَنْ مَأْوَى" : الوَافِدُ لَيْلاً.
    المعجم: الغني

God is Love.

• Re: Re: yeezevee , would you debate with me (Akahoshi -v- Yeezevee)
     Reply #29 - March 26, 2012, 12:23 AM

001_wub yeez you !! .. using one of my vids..  far away hug i feel like i got a jab in there already...

btw this kid is only 16 (so he says)..  Smiley not saying he doesn't deserve the attention, try not to totally destroy the poor little one.. imagine that.. 16 and has the world figured out ..
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »