Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: yeezevee And Akahoshi : Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and women

(Read 26636 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • yeezevee And Akahoshi : Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and women
     OP - March 25, 2012, 09:14 PM

Drop by when you have time
  • Re: yeezevee And Akahoshi : Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and women
     Reply #1 - March 25, 2012, 09:27 PM

First of all , I want you to tell me what is it that makes you think he had lust for women ( God forbids ) and I'll tell you what I think and know about it , and if you had something to say about my reply , then say it , and so on
     Reply #2 - March 25, 2012, 09:48 PM

First of all , I want you to tell me what is it that makes you think he had lust for women ( God forbids ) and I'll tell you what I think and know about it , and if you had something to say about my reply , then say it , and so on

hmm.. Ok.
     Are you   Quran only Muslim Akahoshi ??  Do you believe Hadith (Sahih) also??

Do you know how many wives and how many concubines/women Prophet had??  Did you any time read Prophet Muhammad's last 13 years of his life??

Are you in Saudi Arabia??    I don't want you to become  another Hamza Khasgiri ..

with best
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - March 25, 2012, 10:02 PM

1 - We Muslims believe in Hadith as well with CONDITIONS , these conditions are :
    I - The people telling Hadith must be known for their honesty
    II - The people telling Hadith must describe well what they see
    III - The chain of Hadith , because we can't accept a Hadith said by a person who heard about it from someone who died 100 years before him ( for example )
    IV - There is nothing wrong in the people of the chain
    If these conditions are in the Hadith , then we sure accept it

Yes , I know how many wife he had

Yes , I'm in Makkah ,Saudi Arabia , and who is that guy anyway ?
     Reply #4 - March 25, 2012, 10:16 PM

Yes , I'm in Makkah ,Saudi Arabia , and who is that guy anyway ?

what??  let me get this first., you are in Saudi Arabia and from Saudi Arabia .. you don't know who Hamza Kashgari  is??

watch this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9kAVlnGMTU

do you know who this is??

Reply #5 - March 25, 2012, 10:23 PM

Actually , I never heard of him , so he's a Muslim man who cursed Muhmmad peace be upon him ? Don't worry , I won't be like him
     Reply #6 - March 26, 2012, 10:01 AM

I'm back
    First of all , how about we speak about Muhammad peace be upon him marriage to Aisha may God be pleased of her . Many people object on that marriage and say that she was too young , so , do you agree with them ?
     Reply #7 - March 26, 2012, 12:38 PM

I'm back
    First of all , how about we speak about Muhammad peace be upon him marriage to Aisha may God be pleased of her . Many people object on that marriage and say that she was too young , so , do you agree with them ?

Hmm You are back.. good..

dear Akahoshi, before we go to Aisha., marriages/concubines/right hand possessing of woman ., I want to make sure about you
    Name:    Akahoshi
    Position:    Member
    Date Registered:    March 25, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Last Active:    Today at 07:02 AM

you see you have joined the forum yesterday and wrote 47 posts, you already discussing Quran and different subjects .. now you are embarking on the worst part of Islam .. That is last 13 years of  Prophet's life before his death.

My problem is your time, your safety and my worry that young fellows like you may neglect things such as school/college/or job requirement/family obligations etc..etc..  because of these hard discussions. So I want to make sure

1) that you are safe

2). you have good job in Saudi Arabia that makes you  say 100000 $ with only 7 hrs of your time day.. and you are boss where people work under your command..

3). You have enough political connections so  when & if you get in to trouble due to what you write in  forums like these, those connections will get you out of that place..

4). And you have no responsibilities except proving Islam/Quran is from Allah through Muhammad  and propagating Islam..

After that ... then talk to me  ..about Aisha and talk me about 13 wives of Prophet of Islam in 13 years after the death of Khadija., That too Muhammad(PBUH) was already a 50 year old guy with children and huge responsibility of interacting with Allah and preaching the world his Islam.. etc..etc..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #8 - March 26, 2012, 02:55 PM

You don't need to worry , we have a week off school , and I don't have a job to catch up to , it's just that I had family business yesterday .
    Now that I made things clear , I want you to tell me what do you object about in prophet's marriage to Aisha
    By the way , I searched the books , and personally , the claims that he married her at the age of six are wrong , if you have something to say about that then say it
     Reply #9 - March 26, 2012, 03:13 PM

You don't need to worry , we have a week off school , and I don't have a job to catch up to , it's just that I had family business yesterday .

Hmm .. what??   you go to school?? and your family has business there??    what other language do you speak apart from Arabic and English Akahoshi?? Japanese, Urdu, Bengali??

Now that I made things clear , I want you to tell me what do you object about in prophet's marriage to Aisha

what is there to say??   Because it is stupid and insane for a  51 year old guy who was messenger  of God to do such things in the name pf Allah

By the way , I searched the books , and personally , the claims that he married her at the age of six are wrong , if you have something to say about that then say it

well I am sure you read it., read and watch more of  that Indian guy Zakir Naik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLUINwFjf-w

Reply #10 - March 26, 2012, 03:22 PM

First , my I said I have family buisiness yesterday , secondly , watch your words ! thirdly , what is the problem in him marrying a 9 years old girl while everybody was happy for them and nobody objected , actually , the whole world didn't object , Persians were awaiting a chance to say Muhammad did something wrong , but they didn't object on the marriage , Romans were great enemies of Islam and they didn't object , the whole world knew it was Ok because she reached puberty , therefore , she's a WOMAN and not a GIRL , maybe some people object on this now because thoughts changed , but I tell you , you can't compare your thoughts to the thoughts of people 1400 years ago , ALL the world saw it Ok for anyone to marry after puberty , from Asia , passing through Africa , ending with America , they used to marry young BOYS AND GIRLS as long as they hit puberty , and thirdly , I only speak these two languages , I don't know Indian
     Reply #11 - March 26, 2012, 03:33 PM

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
    Narrated Aisha:
    The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
    Narrated Hisham’s father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311:
    ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

So as you see , he engaged her when she was 6 , but that isn't technically marriage , however , when the signs of her reaching puberty appeared ( Her hair fell ) he consumed the marriage , what is the problem in marrying her at a young age
     Reply #12 - March 26, 2012, 03:40 PM

And to some fools who claim he was lustful for women , I ask you ( Use your brains ) If somebody actually wants sex , wouldn't he marry someone young and pretty , while all his wives except Aisha were widows and old women , in fact , his first wife Khadija was FIFTEEN years older than him , and SHE asked him for marriage after she saw his honesty , and there are many reasons for a prophet to marry more than 4 wives , one of them is teaching women , because women used to come to Muhammad peace be upon him and ask him about private things that a man would feel embarrassed to discuss (e.g Wouldn't you feel ashamed of discussing a woman's period with a girl ) therefore he married them for the following reasons :
    1 - To teach women
    2 - To unite families , as Aisha was the daughter of his dearest friend Abu Bakr
    3 - To take care of the widows of some Muslims
    And he's a prophet , so if God allowed him then nobody has the right to say a thing
     Reply #13 - March 26, 2012, 03:40 PM

I'll be back in minutes after prayer
     Reply #14 - March 26, 2012, 03:46 PM

I'll be back in minutes after prayer

Ok., come back.,    You seem to be a Diabetic  Prayer., you know the kid who goes to bath room every 5 mts..  

And don't write this...

....watch your words !

What is that nonsense., you are saying to every poster "Watch your words" ., Are you threatening people?? Don't be silly.. don't write that..

Reply #15 - March 26, 2012, 04:01 PM

First , a prayer is important for a Muslim , we have five prayers a day which don't take 5 minutes , and we as Muslims MUST pray them all as they are the second pillar of Islam , not like Christians who may or may not go to church on Sunday , secondly , yes , I find it offending when you say "Stupid" "Insane" about our prophet , if you have said ( I don't find it OK for a man to marry  such a young girl ) then that would be OK , but for some people to say "Trash" "Garbage" "Stupid" "Insane" "Idiocy" and DIRECTLY insult Muhammad peace be upon him , then that is not acceptable , and I don't threat people , but I'm just shocked that the other guy yesterday claimed that I have no manner because I said ( This is a false claim about our Prophet ) while he was saying ( Shit , Poop , Cum , Penis , Fuck ) if these words are the "Polite" words used here , then I don't want to know the impolite ones
    And finally , I told you what I think of the marriage , so tell me if there's something wrong with what I said and don't go out of the subject by saying I'm like a boy who goes to toilet every 5 minutes
     Reply #16 - March 26, 2012, 04:24 PM

Once again I remind you , if you have something to say , reply on my explanation of the marriage
     Reply #17 - March 26, 2012, 06:34 PM

Once again I remind you , if you have something to say , reply on my explanation of the marriage

First , a prayer is important for a Muslim , we have five prayers a day which don't take 5 minutes , and we as Muslims MUST pray them all as they are the second pillar of Islam , not like Christians who may or may not go to church on Sunday , secondly , yes , I find it offending when you say "Stupid" "Insane" about our prophet , if you have said ( I don't find it OK for a man to marry  such a young girl ) then that would be OK , but for some people to say "Trash" "Garbage" "Stupid" "Insane" "Idiocy" and DIRECTLY insult Muhammad peace be upon him , then that is not acceptable , and I don't threat people , but I'm just shocked that the other guy yesterday claimed that I have no manner because I said ( This is a false claim about our Prophet ) while he was saying ( Shit , Poop , Cum , Penis , Fuck ) if these words are the "Polite" words used here , then I don't want to know the impolite ones
    And finally , I told you what I think of the marriage , so tell me if there's something wrong with what I said and don't go out of the subject by saying I'm like a boy who goes to toilet every 5 minutes

Akahoshi you must realize people here are Not school kids., So don't ever say again to ANY ONE IN CEMB ""Watch your words".,  To get over the problems of   people  you think are insulting your prophet in forums likes these, you should use proper tactics..  here are some

1). You should request them saying  "That you are living in Saudi Arabia ., you can not read if people writes with such abusive words on Prophet of Islam as it may get you in to trouble,'

2). Politely with draw from discussions saying that "I am sorry I can not participate in such forum as they insult My Prophet..

3). Muslims should learn to laugh if some one insults their prophet., Because prophet was such a good guy, it doesn't matter what people say., It is between them and their allah.,.  Allah will punish them after life or in this life.,   Do you understand what I am saying..

Next Where did you get that Prophet married Aisha., I don't see her in Quran., So I don't think there was Aisha., That is cock and bull story some IDIOTS wrote such stupid stories  after the death of Prophet(PBUH) so that they can go and sleep with 6 year old  little girl such as these BABOONS preach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsExiAbCk1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BWP9MYDHDk

scoundrels like those write some shit stories on prophet .. hadith..sunnah bullshit and do all the criminal activities in the name of Prophet of Islam(PBUH).  Muslim criminals Doing all those  things  for the past 1400 years  in the name of Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wa Sallam ., in fact they are  insulting him by attributing such things to Prophet of Islam.. 

So there was NO Aisha in Islam for me... you can not discuss such things with me.. If you do you and your Prophet will get insulted..

Reply #18 - March 26, 2012, 06:52 PM

Wonder of wonders , I brought you many Ahadith saying this , and I even gave you the page , the amazing thing is that you wanted me to take Hadith as an evidence that Muhammad peace be upon him did wrong , and now you deny Hadith ? Hadith is also something we take our teachings from as GOD told us to take these teachings from it so that you don't say we Muslims made up this rule of ourselves
    Surrah Al-Najm ( Star ) By the star when it goes down, (or vanishes). 1 Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, 2 Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. 3 It is not but a revelation revealed, 4
    So God told us to take his sayings peace be upon him as teachings , and as you see , I brought you the page of every Hadith I told you about , so why don't you comment on them , just because something is not mentioned in Quran then that doesn't mean it didn't happen , when you proof to me that it's not in Quran NEITHER in Hadith , THEN I'll believe it didn't happen , and the same question goes for you , who is the foolish hypocrite that told you Muhammad peace be upon him ***** Aisha ? I doubt he even have a proof of his\her claim
     Reply #19 - March 26, 2012, 07:05 PM

To make sure you got the idea , tell me what YOU think of this marriage ( And I just proved he didn't rape her as some idiots claim ) and don't bring me a video of some crimes done by some foolish Muslims because I'll bring you videos of MORE foolish Christians , Jews , Hindus , and Atheists , you can't blame a car for its driver , if so , blame yourselves people , try to get out of this small box they put you in , if Islam is really spreading by sword and if it's really a violent religion , then explain to me why do people embrace Islam in America everyday , I challenge anyone to claim that there are religious wars in America and people are converting by sword , because they will look completely stupid if they said so
     Reply #20 - March 26, 2012, 07:58 PM

Wonder of wonders , I brought you many Ahadith saying this , and I even gave you the page , the amazing thing is that you wanted me to take Hadith as an evidence that Muhammad peace be upon him did wrong , and now you deny Hadith ? Hadith is also something we take our teachings from as GOD told us to take these teachings from it so that you don't say we Muslims made up this rule of ourselves
    Surrah Al-Najm ( Star ) By the star when it goes down, (or vanishes). 1 Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, 2 Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. 3 It is not but a revelation revealed, 4
    So God told us to take his sayings peace be upon him as teachings , and as you see , I brought you the page of every Hadith I told you about , so why don't you comment on them , just because something is not mentioned in Quran then that doesn't mean it didn't happen

what don't you understand when I said  this  Akahoshi??
    ............scoundrels like those write some shit stories on prophet .. hadith..sunnah bullshit ...

, when you proof to me that it's not in Quran NEITHER in Hadith , THEN I'll believe it didn't happen , and the same question goes for you , who is the foolish hypocrite that told you Muhammad peace be upon him ***** Aisha ? I doubt he even have a proof of his\her claim

what is that  " ****  stuff?     him ***** Aisha ?...   whatever it is.. No Aisha in Quran., so it is  irrelevant

To make sure you got the idea , tell me what YOU think of this marriage ( And I just proved he didn't rape her as some idiots claim ) and don't bring me a video of some crimes done by some foolish Muslims because I'll bring you videos of MORE foolish Christians , Jews , Hindus , and Atheists , you can't blame a car for its driver , if so , blame yourselves people , try to get out of this small box they put you in , if Islam is really spreading by sword and if it's really a violent religion , then explain to me why do people embrace Islam in America everyday , I challenge anyone to claim that there are religious wars in America and people are converting by sword , because they will look completely stupid if they said so

What marriage are you talking??  I don't care if you bring videos of MORE foolish Christians , Jews , Hindus , and Atheists...   what is all that has to do with stupid hadith...??

Reply #21 - March 26, 2012, 08:03 PM

Look , I told you that Hadith is told by honest trusted friends of Muhammad peace be upon him , thus , he MARRIED her , he didn't rape her ( God forbids ) , and the funny thing is that you use Hadith to proof your claim that he raped her , but when Hadith proofs you wrong you deny all Hadith and then call it bullshit , if Hadith is not the source you bring your claims from , then why do you believe some fools on TV who say some Abra-Kadabra while they have no proof ?
     Reply #22 - March 26, 2012, 08:11 PM

I'll say it crystal clear : WHERE DID YOU HEAR FROM THAT MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM RAPED HER ? WHO TOLD YOU THIS LIE ? IF YOU CAN'T BRING ME A PROOF FROM QURAN OR HADITH THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A PROOF AT ALL . I TOLD YOU THAT HADITH IS ALSO OUR SOURCE IN TAKING TEACHINGS . IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN THIS IS YOUR OPINION AND NOT OURS
     Reply #23 - March 26, 2012, 08:24 PM

I'll sum things up :
    1 - You claimed Muhammad peace be upon him raped her but you brought me ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF
    2 - You claimed that Hadith says so
    3 - I showed you that Hadith says he married her and that your claim is wrong
    4 - You then called Hadith bullshit and claimed that it was only things written by some fools after his death , but in that case , we can't even make sure that Quran actually existed , to be honest , we can't proof that there was a man called Muhammad at all , this is what we'll reach if we use your mentality , but any sane person knows that Hadith was taken from his friends and no body objected , therefore , Hadith is what he said , you can't take what you like from it and deny the rest
    5 - You didn't argue with me about the marriage , you just twisted the facts , now I know why did they say that you never lost a debate before , because you never debated at the first place , you lie and explain things the way you like and only trust what you are told in TV , if you were really someone who wants to debate then why don't you debate about these Ahadith I brought to you
    And finally , I see that there is no point in me staying at this stink foul place that only brings claims from some idiots assholes without evidence , so goodbye and good riddance , and this thread will always remain as a sign that you feared to actually debate
     Reply #24 - March 26, 2012, 08:26 PM

Unless the admins delete it of course
     Reply #25 - March 26, 2012, 09:17 PM

Unless the admins delete it of course

wait ..wait  no one will delete   what you wrote .,  But Suppose you are the winner of this debate.,  don't you think you should show this folder link to your friends  to prove that you are a winner Akahoshi ..

I will answer your other posts.,  My goal is not insulting sincere Muslims but Muslim fools..  I want Muslims to think a bit .,

What kind of model is  this  50 year old Prophet   Muslims  propagating in this stupid Islam, A  old man marries 6 year old girl and sleeps with when she was 9?? That guy was pervert..

And these scandalous scoundrels spread  these wrong  stories   after 100s of years after   his death  so that they can carry on these criminal activities in the name of Prophet.,

It is wrong    Akahoshi ., it is terribly wrong for Islam and Muslims..

Reply #26 - March 26, 2012, 10:22 PM

Akahoshi before I respond to your other posts., I want you to answer  your accusation...

1 - You claimed Muhammad peace be upon him raped her but you brought me ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF

I'll say it crystal clear : WHERE DID YOU HEAR FROM THAT MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM RAPED HER ? WHO TOLD YOU THIS LIE ?....

.... he MARRIED her , he didn't rape her ( God forbids ) , ......

Could you point out to the post where I said Muhammad of Hadith  raped Aisha?? I  never said that  in any forum forget here.  What all I my have said was., Muhammad of Hadith married a 6 year old little girl named Aisha and had sex with when she was 9..

You are wrong attributing that to me.,

Reply #27 - March 27, 2012, 07:55 AM

Now let me answer Akahoshi point by point..
    I'll sum things up :
    1 - You claimed Muhammad peace be upon him  raped her  but you brought me ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF

I tell you this., for the past 10 years I have written more than  10,000 posts   But I have never written,  claimed that  Muhammad raped Aisha"  in any of posts in any forum.

Akahoshi   it appears that you are imagining your self "That this man is so old and so learned man, and that girl is a innocent 9 year old girl, so sex between the two must have been a rape" and you are projecting that to me.   Forget you debating Islam with me, If you show me a single post from me where I said that,    you win and I loose  

2 - You claimed that Hadith says so

nope..

3 - I showed you that Hadith says he married her and that your claim is wrong

Yes.,   you did show that and I have read that hadith 100s of times.,  but as i said I didn't  claim what you are saying "I claimed",  so your statement is false to start with.

4 - You then called Hadith bullshit and claimed that it was only things written by some fools after his death , but in that case , we can't even make sure that Quran actually existed , to be honest , we can't proof that there was a man called Muhammad at all ,

All that is true and I said that., and i am willing to challenge many  on that "hadith is bullshit".

this is what  we'll reach if we use your mentality ,

What do you mean by that??   Do you mean what I said above in your point-4  leads to Muhammad raping 9 year old girl??  

but any sane person knows that Hadith was taken from his friends and no body objected , therefore , Hadith is what he said , you can't take what you like from it and deny the rest[

Whose friends?? alleged hadith character "Muhammad" friends??

if there was Muhammad that is depicted in hadith, His friend are IDIOTS of nth order.. Abu Bakr A friend of Muhammad??    no no i  call him Abu BAKHRA  The first caliph., I will not call him as friend of Muhammad, I will call him  as nth order Idiot who gave away his 9 year old child to a 50 year old  man who is as old as he.  In fact according to these hadiths, Abu Bakr was year or two older than Muhammad.  As a friend,  he should have beaten up Muhammad for asking Abu Bakr' to give his 6 year old little  girl to marry her because Muhammad  saw   her in his dreams....  some stupid dream.... angle telling him some stupid thing in one of his some stupid dreams.

well on the way let me put some hadith here
    Sahih Bukhari 9.140
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    Allah's Apostle said to me,  "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari V.7, B62, N. 37
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
    It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is of course not true and here is the proof.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
    Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
    Narrated Aisha:
    The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915,  also  Number 4916  and  Number 4917
    Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
    The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 90
    Narrated Aisha:
    When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 245

Narrated 'Aisha:
    (the wife of the Prophet) I never remembered my parents believing in any religion other than the true religion (i.e. Islam),

All that is absolute bull shit.  In fact it is Islamic fecal excretion .  it should have been burned out of Islam long time ago.  It is already late but even now it is time to burn all that inside the mosques. Ideally Muslims should do it, otherwise ZEBRAS will do it Akahosi.  I believe Zebras are more intelligent than Muslim Baboons who believe in hadith.  

5 - You didn't argue with me about the marriage , you just twisted the facts , now I know why did they say that you never lost a debate before , because you never debated at the first place , you lie and explain things the way you like and only trust what you are told in TV , if you were really someone who wants to debate then why don't you debate about these Ahadith I brought to you

What is their to argue?   a 50 year old man sleeping with a 9 year old child?  there is nothing to argue in it  and   rest of your response is irrelevant

And finally , I see that there is no point in me staying at this stink foul place that only brings claims from some idiots assholes without evidence ,  so goodbye and good riddance , and this thread will always remain as a sign that you feared to actually debate

Nope I have not brought up anything.,   I am sorry to see you  leave the forum,   but you must realize that

it is you who brought Aisha in to the debate.,
    it is you who wrote I said "Muhammad raped Aisha"
    It is you who is getting upset.

In fact many times with many Muslim guys, I said  "There was No Aisha" in the history of Islam, as she was not mentioned in Quran.

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #28 - July 17, 2013, 10:06 AM

Lol this akahoshi girl/boy is a trole so dont throw pearls to pigs yezevee :-)
     Reply #29 - July 19, 2013, 04:33 AM

Muhammad wanted more wives than he was allowed. People pointed out he said Allah forbid it. Went into his tent, came back out, said Allah was cool with it. Eventually couldn't justify more wives but happily told the people Allah informed him he could have sex slaves. Women are intellectually inferior to men. Word of a woman worth half of a man. It goes on. Basically if you have a vagina you aren't even looked at as a fully functioning human being. Probably why gender segregation exists in Islam, otherwise you'd know how bullshit it was. Which people in non gender segregated societies do realise. Why? Because they mix and are close friends and realise it simply isn't true.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »