Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homeopathy Phobia

(Read 30128 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Homeopathy Phobia
     Reply #240 - March 22, 2012, 10:58 AM

Prease to be answering question, Mr. Smartypantz. Kthnx.  Afro

ermm muddy,

do you have anyone experiencing these " Hypogonadism"
     en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_deficiency_syndrome

because of this medicine "risperidone"
    en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone

and it lead to this
    en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSSD

does homeopathic hcg help those because I read thisin this
    en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

does homeopathic hcg can help this kind of problem ?
    does you know anyone who has this problem and succeed by using homeopathic hcg.

I'm really curious, and the above, is my condition.

Did I ever say homeopathy cures everything? No
    Did I ever say I am a doctor? No

I am just a successful patient of homeopathy.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #241 - March 22, 2012, 11:02 AM

muddy's problem is basic., he doesn't understand and doesn't want to understand the concept behind homeopathy.  HCG  injections  for weight loss is nothing to do with homeopathy..  His other problem is corruption in medical field in combination with FDA/doctors/drug companies/big business etc..etc...which is a fact of life., etc ,  .e.g.,  recently Bad heart medicine leaves 100 dead ...

First, you tried to say calendula is not homeopathy. Now HCG diet!

HCG injections are for pregnancy! HCG diet was NOT, I repeat, NOT developed with full dose HCG injection. It was developed in very low dose using homeopathy.

Next time, when I talk about another homeopathic medicine, you will also jump in fully declining its relation with homeopathy.

and many others...
     Reply #242 - March 22, 2012, 11:07 AM

And mind you, if HCG diet would have been endorsed by FDA and big pharmas, All the low fat food industry and the big manufactures of other weight loss related drugs would go out of business.
    Not to mention the health benefits of weight loss. A lot of other drug businesses would be out of work.

and many others...
     Reply #243 - March 22, 2012, 01:15 PM

He's still going.

Reply #244 - March 26, 2012, 03:07 PM

Why so serious?

I liked muddy better when he was just a naive dumbfuck. But even then I didn't respect him. I certainly can't bring myself to manufacture fake respect for the arrogant, Arab-hating, pig-ignorant, whining manchild he has become since he went full retard.

I want you bad when you talk like this. Meet me at midnight by the tower.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #245 - March 26, 2012, 04:50 PM

You have a thing for whores now? I thought you had much higher standards..

and many others...
     Reply #246 - March 26, 2012, 05:04 PM

so tell me.. if pharms AND homeos really wanted people well and thin,
    WHY are they still selling oreo cookies (sweet lard between the cookies)
    and huge cans of lard at the supermarkets?

almost EVERYTHING down this way is fried!  They even have battered
    covered fried sausage, that was already fried before they battered it,
    and then refried it.  GAGS! lol

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #247 - March 26, 2012, 05:21 PM

Pharmas do not want people thin. It's other way around. As a matter of fact, FDA banned those drops now. Idiots!!

There is a whole forum full of successful people here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php

But FDA do not want people healthy. Otherwise who will pay for all these drugs.

and many others...
     Reply #248 - March 26, 2012, 08:04 PM

you said your doing a diet of 500 calories a day. so basically its not the drops that made you lose the weight its the fact ur starving yourself and there are serious health consequences to that. You could actually die if you only take 500 calories a day, and you can have mental problems and become mentally unstable and your electrolytes will be all out of wack.
     Reply #249 - March 26, 2012, 08:16 PM

If I may pull a yeezevee... Roll Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OMLSs8t1ng

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #250 - March 27, 2012, 02:41 PM

you said your doing a diet of 500 calories a day. so basically its not the drops that made you lose the weight its the fact ur starving yourself and there are serious health consequences to that. You could actually die if you only take 500 calories a day, and you can have mental problems and become mentally unstable and your electrolytes will be all out of wack.

No, its not just diet, and its not just drops! Diet help loose weight, while drops makes you stop craving for food while mobilizing stored fat.

If in regular days, if you make your body go into starvation mood, it will never loose weight. As a matter of fact, if will start storing any food you eat at all in its fat cells for later use.

and many others...
     Reply #251 - March 27, 2012, 02:50 PM

No, its not just diet, and its not just drops! Diet help loose weight, while drops makes you stop craving for food while mobilizing stored fat.

If in regular days, if you make your body go into starvation mood, it will never loose weight. As a matter of fact, if will start storing any food you eat at all in its fat cells for later use.

Nooo.. reallly .. muddy.. sorrryyy.. my i misunderstood you

It is not just diluted drops?
    it is NOT diluted to the level of O-level chemistry Avogadro number?
    ha! that doesn't sound like Homeopathy., I don't care it should be researched and regulated

Stop talking about medications and their effects BMW driving Homeopath...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #252 - March 27, 2012, 03:04 PM

Shut up!

and many others...
     Reply #253 - March 27, 2012, 03:06 PM

Do not ever use the terms diluted when talking about homeopathy. You guys sound completely ignorant and retarded about your knowledge of homeopathy. I would not further comment if I ever heard that term again, and might start ignoring you completely in this forum.

and many others...
     Reply #254 - March 27, 2012, 03:09 PM

Do not ever use the terms diluted when talking about homeopathy. You guys sound completely ignorant and retarded about your knowledge of homeopathy. I would not further comment if I ever heard that term again, and might start ignoring you completely in this forum.

Tongue i know.. know ., then tell us what is Homeopathy?  define it.. go to the father of Homeopathy muddy..

Reply #255 - March 27, 2012, 03:29 PM

From the very first paragraph in the Wikipedia article on homeopathy:

Homeopathy i/ˌhoʊmiˈɒpəθi/ (also spelled homoeopathy or homœopathy) is a form of alternative medicine. Practitioners claim to treat patients using preparations that are highly diluted[1][2] from constituents believed to cause healthy people to exhibit symptoms that are similar to those exhibited by the patient. The collective weight of scientific evidence has found homeopathy to be no more effective than a placebo.[1][2][3][4][5]

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #256 - March 27, 2012, 03:49 PM

Yes, it is diluted, but so far most of homeophobe in this forum or the ones I ever met describe it as one molecule in an ocean, which is extremely and ridiculously inaccurate. It is diluted, yes! but not as diluted that it doesn't give any signal to the body at all is ridiculously insane.

and many others...
     Reply #257 - March 27, 2012, 03:53 PM

Allopathic like to overdose. It works in a lot of circumstances, but can also have significant circumstances.

You can compare it to guys having six pack using only home exercises with stretching and very limited weight lifting, compared to guys who go to gym with a lot of heavy lifting and still no success in toning it properly.

and many others...
     Reply #258 - March 27, 2012, 03:57 PM

Serious question, for those of us who are ignorant, could you tell me why it's diluted, ie to what end? Is it because the pure substance is too strong or because diluting it somehow makes it more powerful/better? Thanks

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #259 - March 27, 2012, 04:04 PM

Diluting it gives smaller quantity of dosage to the body, and the body's immune system does rest of the job. It's same as vaccination, in which you give small quantity of the virus itself, so that immune system starts building antibodies against the disease (that is being vaccinated for). So rather than body get to immediately fight a disease in huge amount when it doesn't know how to fight it to, they give plenty of time to the body to get used to it.

and many others...
     Reply #260 - March 27, 2012, 04:04 PM

Serious question, for those of us who are ignorant, could you tell me why it's diluted, ie to what end? Is it because the pure substance is too strong or because diluting it somehow makes it more powerful/better? Thanks

finmad  Serious Questions on this subject can not be entertained, I will ban myself and stop reading you if you ask serious questions like that..

Reply #261 - March 27, 2012, 04:09 PM

Diluting it gives smaller quantity of dosage to the body, and the body's immune system does rest of the job. It's same as vaccination, in which you give small quantity of the virus itself, so that immune system starts building antibodies against the disease (that is being vaccinated for). ....

see that.   Yap  Homeopaths discovered  vaccines.,

muddy you don't give  people live virus in small quantities to boost the immunity for a given virus.  Go to CDC  And not all disease are viral infections..

Reply #262 - March 27, 2012, 04:16 PM

http://www.medicinenet.com/hepatitis_b_vaccine-injection/article.htm

and many others...
     Reply #263 - March 27, 2012, 04:45 PM

Diluting it gives smaller quantity of dosage to the body, and the body's immune system does rest of the job. It's same as vaccination, in which you give small quantity of the virus itself, so that immune system starts building antibodies against the disease (that is being vaccinated for). So rather than body get to immediately fight a disease in huge amount when it doesn't know how to fight it to, they give plenty of time to the body to get used to it.

Wow, you dumb shit. Even the link you provided says the vaccine doesn't contain the actual virus.

And you call other people ignorant and retarded.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #264 - March 27, 2012, 06:31 PM

Yes, it is diluted, but so far most of homeophobe in this forum or the ones I ever met describe it as one molecule in an ocean, which is extremely and ridiculously inaccurate. It is diluted, yes! but not as diluted that it doesn't give any signal to the body at all is ridiculously insane.

Not really.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #265 - March 27, 2012, 11:50 PM

Wow, you dumb shit. Even the link you provided says the vaccine doesn't contain the actual virus.

Not actual virus but produced something similar in the lab. Which do build immune system against the actual virus.
    Anyways, since you started the abusive words. I will let this last one slide, but any more abusive word from you, and you will be completely ignored.

and many others...
     Reply #266 - March 27, 2012, 11:52 PM

Shut the fuck up and do it then. Biatch.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #267 - March 27, 2012, 11:55 PM

Hey guys, be nice to each other  Smiley

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #268 - March 27, 2012, 11:58 PM

My mum always turns her nose up and changes the channel when Homoeopathy adverts would be on the T.V LOL, that made me more curious to find out what it was.

Seems like a lot of rubbish Tongue

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #269 - March 28, 2012, 12:09 AM

Not actual virus but produced something similar in the lab. Which do build immune system against the actual virus.
    Anyways, since you started the abusive words. I will let this last one slide, but any more abusive word from you, and you will be completely ignored.

muddy you have no idea how the vaccine are made, other wise you will not talk like that.,

The old method  is inactivate the virus  (or kill the virus) with a chemical/heat  so that it will not reproduce itself and  cause disease. But the surface topology of the virus is same as that live  virus. Here your immune system is tricked to believe live virus is present hence the body produces antibodies specific to that virus and consequently protects from live virus.  Polio, hepatitis A, influenza, and rabies vaccines are still  made this way to day. But some times this is not 100% full proof.

What you are talking in your post is  more advanced version where people use not total virus but  make part of the virus,, what they call as epitopes of viral molecule   Using this strategy, just one part of the virus is removed and used as a vaccine. Here The hepatitis B  and HPV vaccines are made this way. The vaccine is nothing but a surface protein with similar shape as that of the virus surface . This strategy   used  to boost  immune response  

So similar antiviral epitopes made in lab is not same as active virus... And all that is nothing to do with your psychotic homeopathy  

But.. but homeopathic smart guys took that concept of  vaccines and sell water,  they think having extremely diluted(less than 1 molecule  of virus)  viral  water  is an active antiviral drug  because they think water has memory  remembers viral shape even though it is so dilute and  there is no viral particle in it. it is fraud and They should be JAILED

• Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »