Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homeopathy Phobia

(Read 30126 times)
  • 12 3 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Homeopathy Phobia
     OP - March 18, 2012, 12:00 PM

is nothing but FDA's conspiracy! PERIOD!!

I am using homeopathic HCG drops along with its diet plan, and I lost about 20 pounds in 3 weeks. I will continue this for 3 more weeks.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • Re: Homeopathy fobia
     Reply #1 - March 18, 2012, 12:03 PM

Even Dr. Oz denied that these drops work in his popular show. Completely ignoring the real test case. My two co-workers have lost significant weight (one of which lost 35 pounds in total)

And best thing about this plan is, it fixes your blood sugar and blood cholesterol level as well.

and many others...
     Reply #2 - March 18, 2012, 12:10 PM

April fools is still a few days away.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #3 - March 18, 2012, 12:16 PM

Homeopathy is  placebo

All i know is what was told,
    All i think is what i know,
    All i am is what i think,
    All i know NOT is who i am.
     Reply #4 - March 18, 2012, 12:18 PM

A recommendation

Allah's curse upon ninja editors.
     Reply #5 - March 18, 2012, 12:23 PM

I read the parliamentary report and laughed, but if people want to spend money on water they can, just keep it out of the NHS

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

Reply #6 - March 18, 2012, 12:55 PM

I will post my before and after pictures.. It works! If you are jealous, I can't help you..

Its not placebo. Homeopathic HCG drops mobilize body's stored fat, while allowing only 500 calorie a day diet works best. I am sure most of the Ex-muslims have done fasting, and they know pretty damn well how hungry you feel. In HCG, you don't. Because these drops control the hunger, as your body is grabbing nutrients from mobilized fat.

and many others...
     Reply #7 - March 18, 2012, 01:16 PM

Alrighty then, I'm happy for you, I think-I don't like to piss on people's beliefs. Still, I think its unfair for you to rail on Muslims when you have a strong belief in homeopathy

Reply #8 - March 18, 2012, 01:28 PM

Shut up! Seriously!
    It is not a belief.

and many others...
     Reply #9 - March 18, 2012, 01:29 PM

Islam doesn't yield results. Homeopathy does! It always worked for me.

and many others...
     Reply #10 - March 18, 2012, 01:36 PM

Its not placebo. Homeopathic HCG drops mobilize body's stored fat, while allowing only 500 calorie a day diet works best. I am sure most of the Ex-muslims have done fasting, and they know pretty damn well how hungry you feel. In HCG, you don't. Because these drops control the hunger, as your body is grabbing nutrients from mobilized fat.

Citation needed.
     Reply #11 - March 18, 2012, 01:40 PM

I think this whole thread is a "citation needed" tbh. But anyway, good luck Muddy, sincerely.

Reply #12 - March 18, 2012, 01:42 PM

Well, you can continue to get fooled by lies of multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry and FDA.

There is no difference between you and muslims who are fooled into Arab imperialism.

and many others...
     Reply #13 - March 18, 2012, 01:43 PM

Can anyone please move this into Health and fitness forum?

and many others...
     Reply #14 - March 18, 2012, 01:47 PM

donno about it, maybe this link will help to shed some light.

www.redmountainweightloss.com/fda.html#
     Reply #15 - March 18, 2012, 02:04 PM

Yes, exactly paranoid. FDA tried to completely ban this recently... Because it wasn't getting its cut. You can never get an FDA approved drug for $20 in US. It would be about over $75 or something.

FDA is the one who criminalize doctors if they prescribe under investigation drug to dying patients that could save their lives. So go figure!

Even Dr. Oz used FDA's propaganda in his show.

and many others...
     Reply #16 - March 18, 2012, 02:42 PM

My main concern is,
    who will certified it as a safe drug for use and protect consumer right from false product,

not  FDA certainly, they have their priority for others weight lost drug.

6. How can so many people have success with HCG, yet there are still no studies to support it?

The absence of studies doesn’t necessarily mean a drug doesn’t work. One reason there aren’t more studies has to do with U.S. Patent rights. HCG is a hormone, and as such, no one company can control its manufacturing or distribution. So, there’s no incentive for a major pharmaceutical company to commission a study. They couldn’t recoup their investment. Earlier this year, the popular television show Dr. Oz examined this phenomenon. After interviewing a studio full of people and hearing their HCG success stories, Dr. Oz came to the conclusion that even though there are no studies validating HCG, the anecdotal evidence should not be dismissed. Further studies should be conducted (but the difficulty in finding a company to bear that expense remains a critical issue).

and do consumer who use without doctor supervision will be safe ?

I'm afraid if consumer overdo it, you won't be burning just fat but muscle tissue as much, dangerous if it burn your heart muscle.

Muddy please stick to the plan, and be cautious.
     Reply #17 - March 18, 2012, 02:47 PM

tim minchin said it best i think.....

'By definition', ...I begin
    "Alternative Medicine",... I continue
    "Has either not been proved to work,
    Or been proved not to work.
    Do you know what they call "alternative medicine"
    That's been proved to work?
    Medicine."
     Reply #18 - March 18, 2012, 02:57 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

muddy, you lunatic. Ignoring for a moment that the usefulness of taking HCG for weight loss has been debunked successfully as long ago as 1995 (source), taking a homeopathic solution of HCG means that you're basically drinking water. It's doing you no harm, but the overall effect of a much reduced energy intake is what's mainly contributing to your weight loss. As to not feeling hunger, well.. that's all you, too.

Don't believe me? Well, let me quote from the link I posted earlier. Feel free to debunk it.

Homeopathic remedies are made by taking an ingredient, such as arsenic, and diluting it down so far that there is not a single molecule left in the dose that you get. The ingredients are selected on the basis of like cures like, so that a substance that causes sweating at normal doses, for example, would be used to treat sweating.

Many people confuse homeopathy with herbalism and do not realise just how far homeopathic remedies are diluted. The typical dilution is called “30C”: this means that the original substance has been diluted by 1 drop in 100, 30 times. On the Society of Homeopaths site, in their “What is homeopathy?” section, they say that “30C contains less than 1 part per million of the original substance.”

This is an understatement: a 30C homeopathic preparation is a dilution of 1 in 100^30, or rather 1 in 10^60, which means a 1 followed by 60 zeroes, or – let’s be absolutely clear – a dilution of 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000.

To phrase that in the Society of Homeopaths’ terms, we should say: “30C contains less than one part per million million million million million million million million million million of the original substance.

At a homeopathic dilution of 100C, which they sell routinely, and which homeopaths claim is even more powerful than 30C, the treating substance is diluted by more than the total number of atoms in the universe. Homeopathy was invented before we knew what atoms were, or how many there are, or how big they are. It has not changed its belief system in light of this information.

How can an almost infinitely dilute solution cure anything? Most homeopaths claim that water has “a memory”. They are unclear what this would look like, and homeopaths’ experiments claiming to demonstrate it are frequently bizarre. As a brief illustration, American magician and debunker James Randi has for many years had a $1m prize on offer for anyone who can demonstrate paranormal abilities. He has made it clear that this cheque would go to someone who can reliably distinguish a homeopathic dilution from water. His money remains unclaimed.

edit: Should I just bold the entire quote? Nah.
     Reply #19 - March 18, 2012, 03:31 PM

Cheesy

so muddy are you ready to be a lab rat for a lil experiment ?

continued with the food plan without the hcg fer a week, report your progress back to us.

in the name of sciencetology, sacrifice ur self ........... fer cemb.
     Reply #20 - March 18, 2012, 03:49 PM

I'm afraid if consumer overdo it, you won't be burning just fat but muscle tissue as much, dangerous if it burn your heart muscle.

Consumers aren't stupid! HCG diet plan have very strict instructions. To do it for minimum of 3 weeks and maximum of 40 days. And very strict diet plan. Overdoing it will only result in bad.

And homeopathy usually never come with side effects.. But other FDA approved medicines does.

and many others...
     Reply #21 - March 18, 2012, 03:50 PM

tim minchin said it best i think.....

'By definition', ...I begin
    "Alternative Medicine",... I continue
    "Has either not been proved to work,
    Or been proved not to work.
    Do you know what they call "alternative medicine"
    That's been proved to work?
    Medicine."

Homeopathy is not proved to work only on FDA's scale. If they start feeding billions of dollars to FDA, it will be approved in no time.

and many others...
     Reply #22 - March 18, 2012, 03:51 PM

Cheesy

so muddy are you ready to be a lab rat for a lil experiment ?

continued with the food plan without the hcg fer a week, report your progress back to us.

in the name of sciencetology, sacrifice ur self ........... fer cemb.

Shut up!

and many others...
     Reply #23 - March 18, 2012, 03:54 PM

I did fasting my whole life in ramadan, and I know, even overloading food in sehri and aftari, I did not have enough energy to complete regular work.
    HCG mobilize fat stores from the body and use it as nutrition. Otherwise body will go in starvation mode and will just start storing more and more food in fat cells without every consuming it.

and many others...
     Reply #24 - March 18, 2012, 04:16 PM

but toor post on Homeopathy,  can't be debunked , any credibility new research on it effectiveness,  I meant the Homeopathy side not the hcg.

Anyway I'm underweight, got some heart problem too, reducing weight is not my issues,  sorry if I troll u. Tongue
     Reply #25 - March 18, 2012, 04:43 PM

Obligatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #26 - March 18, 2012, 05:25 PM

I will post my before and after pictures.. It works! If you are jealous, I can't help you..

I've lost 20 pounds of fat using the newly discovered methods of exercise and diet. I eat whenever I want, over 2,500 calories per day, and have desserts.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #27 - March 18, 2012, 08:06 PM

Lol, hcg doesn't require exercise. That's the biggest benefit for most of the fat people who just are not into heavy exercise.

and many others...
     Reply #28 - March 18, 2012, 08:08 PM

just because video makes fun of it, doesn't prove a point. It is just like Muslims making fun of Hindu or Christian beliefs.

and many others...
     Reply #29 - March 18, 2012, 08:26 PM

my sister will only do homeopathy. 

The only kind of homeopathy I have found helpful
    is colloidal silver and these allergy sublingual pills
    a chiropractor once gave me.

I gave them a try, and my sisters "doctor" uses bach flowers,
    but waters them down so much, i wonder if you even get any
    of the benefits.  I have tried full strength bach flowers, and some
    of them worked for me, very well.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • 12 3 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »