Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Man alive for 70 years without food n water

(Read 4146 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Man alive for 70 years without food n water
     Reply #30 - March 12, 2012, 12:14 PM

Reactions

Dr. Michael Van Rooyen, director of the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, dismissed the observation results as "impossible", observing that the bodies of profoundly malnourished people quickly consume their own body's resources, resulting in liver failure, tachycardia and heart strain. A spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association remarked that the human body could survive on water alone, although not healthily, and that a person could not expect to meet their body's vitamin and mineral requirements without ingesting food.[6] Nutrition researcher Peter Clifton also disagrees with study results. He accused the research team of "cheating" by allowing Jani to gargle and bathe, stating that a human of average weight would die after "15 to 20 days" without water.[7] People who avoid food and water to emulate mystical figures often die.[7] Sanal Edamaruku characterized the experiment as a farce for allowing Jani to move out of the CCTV cameras' field of view, claiming that video footage showed Jani was allowed to receive devotees and to leave the sealed test room for sunbathing. Edamaruku also said that the gargling and bathing activities were insufficiently monitored, and that he was denied access to the site where the tests were conducted in both 2003 and 2010.[4] He accuses Jani of having "influential protectors" responsible for denying Edamaruku permission to inspect the project during its operation, despite having been invited to join the test during a live television broadcast.[4] The Indian Rationalist Association stated that individuals making similar claims in the past have been exposed as frauds.[2]

In September 2010, Dr Shah announced that scientists from Austria and Germany had offered to visit India to carry out further research on Jani, and scientists from the United States had also offered to join the research. Jani has expressed interest in cooperating in further investigations

All i know is what was told,
    All i think is what i know,
    All i am is what i think,
    All i know NOT is who i am.
     Reply #31 - March 12, 2012, 12:17 PM

Reminds me of this intriguing Kafka story.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #32 - March 12, 2012, 12:27 PM

Reactions
    .....................................] Sanal Edamaruku characterized the experiment as a farce for allowing Jani to move out of the CCTV cameras' field of view, claiming that video footage showed Jani was allowed to receive devotees and to leave the sealed test room for sunbathing. Edamaruku also said that the gargling and bathing activities were insufficiently monitored, and that he was denied access to the site where the tests were conducted in both 2003 and 2010.[4] He accuses Jani of having "influential protectors" responsible for denying Edamaruku permission to inspect the project during its operation, despite having been invited to join the test during a live television broadcast.[4] The Indian Rationalist Association stated that individuals making similar claims in the past have been exposed as frauds.[2]

In September 2010, Dr Shah announced that scientists from Austria and Germany had offered to visit India to carry out further research on Jani, and scientists from the United States had also offered to join the research. Jani has expressed interest in cooperating in further investigations

He is a great guy,   Mr.  Sanal Edamaruku whose video i posted above and many like these  is doing great service to Indians., I wish there is some one like that in Islam specially in Land of pure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUqhq9MuRG8

Please watch all tubes in it

I am sure my wishes will come true in this century.. .. long time live ..Long way to go.. Time is my side..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #33 - March 12, 2012, 12:48 PM

stop it yeez! LOL  you are so hilarious but can be such a bastard sometimes!

I still love you tho  Kiss

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #34 - March 12, 2012, 01:15 PM

stop it yeez! LOL  you are so hilarious but can be such a bastard sometimes!

I still love you tho  Kiss

Jinny., I am  more than that.,   Like you I am  JINN  and I am also bustard, .,   .. I bust things., in one sense I am similar to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH..., ra,... saw... do.. da... Ph. D. Islam)., I am also member of  http://www.randi.org/site/   and I closely follow  James Randy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0u6eJB9GLY

I don't want to be Brutal on Indians.. because many of them  are nice people ., But when it comes Miracles I  eat them alive like i eat those HOT MIRCHI from Indian subcontinent  

Reply #35 - March 12, 2012, 02:08 PM

yeez... i watched a documentary where these guys in india were going around
    exposing frauds who were raking in mega bucks from supposed miracles, and it
    was all a farce, fooling the people and taking their money.  I agree, these
    charlatans should be exposed and dealt with.  Cultural superstitions are just as
    bad as some religious dogmas themselves.  Ah... but this is human nature, and
    why so many fall into the charlatans' trap!

On the other hand, one must consider the current condition of an individual, and
    at that place and time, what they want or need to bring them peace of mind,
    healing, and whatever else they are going thru at that moment.

Thats why I dont crack on muslims who come here (even though many of them
    are just trolls being assholes) or any other faith based person.  I MAY crack on
    their religion, but not them personally cuz we never know what they are going
    through or perhaps suffering.   

That being said, I challenge you to a jinn jinn match, lets play so bring it
    onnnnnn! LMAO!!!   dance

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #36 - March 12, 2012, 02:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UOPQ6gxCow&feature=fvwrel

Reply #37 - March 12, 2012, 02:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWn4QF6dCwM

Reply #38 - March 12, 2012, 02:47 PM

On the other hand, one must consider the current condition of an individual, and
    at that place and time, what they want or need to bring them peace of mind,
    healing, and whatever else they are going thru at that moment.

Thats why I dont crack on muslims who come here (even though many of them
    are just trolls being assholes) or any other faith based person.  I MAY crack on
    their religion, but not them personally cuz we never know what they are going
    through or perhaps suffering.  

besides that its totally uncalled for .. one claiming to "having enough knowledge to survive this century " should analyse himself for starters... If this was a one time thing ida let it go.. And besides its easy to discard any fact from where you come from... any kid if told to believe only science books could do that. FYI i aint going thru any process here..please read where the problem rooted from.

Reply #39 - March 12, 2012, 03:31 PM

silentroar, I have no idea what those videos represent to you., but without invoking any miracles i can understand them ., and those natural process that i do not understand, I will explore them. As far as life expectancy and longevity  of  a human being is concerned , it is fairly straight forward so far without going to genes and genetic medicine ..

In fact It is fairly certain to predict people who are going to born in 21st century will an average  live longer than previous generations .. I would not be surprised if some one sees   a 200 year old person at the end of 22nd century..

The other one Structure of water in frozen under different condition is silly., people have spent literally millions of dollars to investigate structure of frozen  water  and published 100s of papers.,

BUT I WILL GIVE THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT and willing to explore in detail..  as far as this your post is concerned
    besides that its totally uncalled for .. one claiming to "having enough knowledge to survive this century " should analyse himself for starters... If this was a one time thing ida let it go.. And besides its easy to discard any fact from where you come from... any kid if told to believe only science books could do that. FYI i aint going thru any process here..please read where the problem rooted from.

.,What is uncalled for??  you can hit me as hard as you like, there is nothing wrong in it.,

But you must realize what you are assuming as "Facts" .. There I have a problem., you are assuming they are "FACTS" that doesn't mean they are facts..,

I am analyzing and i will analyze myself every day and I am very open minded w.r.t to Science irrespective of the field. So cool down and take a deep breath..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #40 - March 12, 2012, 03:36 PM

how come you never let me examine you, yeez!   finmad

Helen Keller
     Reply #41 - March 12, 2012, 04:15 PM

nvm jinn i tell you better story... tht guy who name  himself yeezevee is actually a meanigless troll who googles to live by the century .

Reply #42 - March 12, 2012, 04:21 PM

Cheesy  moving onward and upward  Tongue

Helen Keller
     Reply #43 - March 12, 2012, 04:25 PM

this is my silent side ..the roar hasnt begun yet

Reply #44 - March 12, 2012, 04:31 PM

RAWR! bebe!   bunny

Helen Keller
     Reply #45 - March 12, 2012, 04:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FXKx1sX8ESs

Reply #46 - March 13, 2012, 03:14 AM

this is my silent side ..the roar hasnt begun yet

common., it is good to ROAR.. get that frustration  out as  ASAP silentroar.,
    nvm jinn i tell you better story... tht guy who name  himself yeezevee is actually a meanigless troll who googles to live by the century .

You know what ., you actually got a part of that right silentroar., Google indeed contributed enormously to uplift human society with in a short time.,   12 years back I would have never imagined, I would be reading , writing and working so efficiently as I do now AND ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO GOGGLE + online libraries with enormous information.

It would have been impossible for me to read all religious scriptures and multiple translations of Quran+ history of the world + origin of Universe + origin of Species + enormous help in my own field without  the help of Goggle and online libraries+ data bases. And it would have been impossible for me to  write/share what i read in to forums like this one and interact with people like you.  . So yes I  and millions like me owe to it.., Yes you are RIGHT and RIOT silentroar..,

Any ways do you really believe that people can be that healthy as  that 70/80 year old guy  without eating drinking anything for 30/40 years??  I just do not understand the mind set of people who believe in such nonsense. It is all the more terrible if they are well educated guys like this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgD_4OGdXA8

I am sorry to say the Indian fellow I see above.. The Director something  i stalking utter nonsense and he is a waste product of Scientific inquiry and integrity of Science., I am pretty such people also waste enormous amount of Indian Tax payers money..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMLFLhw3UGs

guys like these are running  scams on already thoroughly brainwashed superstitious Indian/hindu minds.,   pathetic Science and these so-called Scientists/doctors are poorly trained.,.. very poorly trained..

Reply #47 - March 13, 2012, 04:45 AM

Hira Ratan Manek - also known as Hirachand - a 64-year-old mechanical engineer who lives in the southern state of Kerala, apparently started disliking food in 1992, the Hindustan Times newspaper reported.

In 1995, he went on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas and stopped eating completely on his return.

His wife, Vimla, said: "Every evening he looks at the sun for one hour without batting an eyelid. It is his main food. Occasionally he takes coffee, tea or some other liquid."

Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek spent 130 days surviving only on water, the report said.

They even named this subsistence on water and solar energy after him: The HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) Phenomenon.

Mr Manek is now in the US to show NASA's scientists how he survives without food.

The US space agency hopes to use the technique to solve food storage and preservation problems on its expeditions, the report said.

Reply #48 - March 13, 2012, 05:04 AM

It has been widely reported that studies have confirmed a 62 yr Indian man while being observed in a hospital 24 hours a day for 120 days maintained a normal level of activity by only consuming Water and Gazing at the Sun!
      Doctors from his native India as well as Scientists from Penn State and Thomas Jeferson University in the USA have independently verified this phenomenon and named it the (HRM) effect after the mans name Hira Ratan Manek.
     Manek a mechanical engineer who refers to the human brain as a ”super computer” and the eyes as a ”keyboard” says that “Solar energy absorbed through the eyes eliminates mental illness, physical illness, spiritual ignorance, and makes life happy and peaceful.”  He explains sungazing is best done barefoot on dirt and that the most important safeguard is “the sun should Only be viewed in the last hour of sunset or the first hour of sunrise.”  It is at those times that the sun is emitting virtually no harmful ultra violet rays” (meaning UV index of 0-2)Manek reportedly hasn’t eaten solid food since 1995 but on occasion will drink buttermilk or have tea while entertaining guests.  

Continue reading on Examiner.com Doctors confirm Indian man Lives on Sunlight and Water! - New York Environmental News | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/environmental-news-in-new-york/doctors-confirm-indian-man-lives-on-sunlight-and-water#ixzz1otLVInWM

Reply #49 - March 13, 2012, 05:28 AM

.i dont care how you to talk to others but here on just dont make direct comments on who or what i am.

Reply #50 - March 13, 2012, 06:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McfI3TJJs1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6xUVvZQlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhtPiSFDoRk

oh well............billions & billions of stars and  millions & millions of fools and thousands & thousands of scams

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »