Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Never Ending story

(Read 11223 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Never Ending story
     Reply #30 - March 06, 2012, 03:44 AM

uuuuuu yeez finmad Cry
     Reply #31 - March 06, 2012, 04:11 AM

Then she went into his room and saw....

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #32 - March 06, 2012, 04:55 AM

...Nosefuck Sally, professional nosefuck extraordinaire. Sally said "I've come for Ballz Murphy's money," in a cold, cruel voice, and at that very moment...

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #33 - March 10, 2012, 06:30 PM

"E=mc^2," exclaimed Nosefuck Sally.

"Inertia is a property of matter." retorted yeezevee.

"1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..." began Nosefuck Sally.

"Shut up and make love to me, you dirty harlot." interrupted yeez...

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #34 - March 10, 2012, 06:46 PM

Hello. This is your editor speaking.

Please note that the level of obscenity that we are now being asked to contemplate carries with it the real risk of inducing insanity. For the mental health of future readers, please desist.

Thank you.
     Reply #35 - March 11, 2012, 03:05 AM

"Shut up and make love to me, you dirty harlot." interrupted yeez...

at the same time his blood boils from the incomprehensible logic sally spouted from her red luscious lips , the rage turn to lust enlarging the already large members of his,

yeez approach the slightly trembling sally.

"you won't get away with your word yeez, I will make sure Ballz Murphy know about this" ,

"who care about about Ballz Murphy, I got more balls than him and large enough to stuffed yours, here feel this",

yeez yank sally hand from her side and shove sally on to his couch bringing her hand to his crotch,

"here compare it, how do my balls do again Ballz Murphy balls, yeah pun intended!,"

Sally, feel enraged and shocked by yeez roughness treatment, nobody has ever opposed Ballz Murphy before, what happened here, this has never happened to Balldie Ballsie Gang , what make this furry man so brave, she looked intensely in yeez furry eye to find the answer,  no answer came up, but only to be charmed by his deep blue eyes, she will herself to find the answer, she tried to "dig deep" into his "unproven scientifically soul", she's spinning,she felt giddy and being drown into his being, unconsciously she tightened her grip on yeez balls to anchor herself steady eliciting a faint groan from yeez mouth.

(my finger get crappy cramp here typing on phone)

tbcontinued

Reply #36 - March 11, 2012, 03:28 AM

(warning! no furry gremlin were harmed in the making of this film !, this film were not related to any cember, banned or not.)

"mehhh", a faint groan comes out from yeez furry mouth, I meant "ahh stop it sally, you're driving me crazy here".

(eating)
    tbcontinued
     Reply #37 - March 11, 2012, 04:56 AM

Sally waked up from her endless  stupor, raged, registering the rude comments from yeez, and give him "a not to be taken lightly"  squeeze on yeez.

yelping and raging in pain, he forced his mass on top of sally loosening her grip on him.

Face to face, the pent up frustration showed in his face, his debt to Murphy, his family retardness that forces him to be alone without support at young age and now this woman, Murphy was supposed to be his mentor, his big brother not a lowly loan shark, he owns his life to me couples of time when the gang was established.

Wait..wait a second why the hell did Murphy send this beatch here..... he never nagg about money before nevvuur, nor do he send someone like sally to collect money.This is bizarre, must stop this nonsense nao.

Sally, sensing yeez confusion and hesitation gave him a slight tug to his member, hook her leg up his pelvic gave him a soft blow to his earlobe while nipping and lock picking, uttering soft moans "yes it's true I'm here for you yeez, I have always have a thing for you, you're the man who stalk me in my dream."

(shiteing)
    tbcontinued

Reply #38 - March 11, 2012, 08:32 AM

"Don't talk nonsense sally, you're Murphy girls, behave like one, nothing good will come out of this."

he gave sally a painful glare, he has a thing for her, a soft spot for sally, she's a beautiful brunette, a bit tomboyish but had her own feminine charm, the only thing that stop him is his loyalty to his life mentor.

sally arm snaking around his neck stroking his hair, trying to reduce his anger and anxiety, she love his smile when he's among friend, love his eyes, loves his fierceness when there's  enemies, among all is his loyalty for Murphy, the man who saved her from this harsh world.

"ha.ha. don't be such a worrywart, there are things you don't know about Murphy, let stay here, have some funs, I could give you some spanking."

"spanking, my ass, you naughty girl" he laugh, hiding his own embarassment.

for a moment their eyes meet, he's see the burning passion,    desire are known to each other , the dam are broken, loyalty misplaced, he took her lip in his, tasting her, ravishing her, his tongue searching for hers, dancing in their own rhytm lost in their silent word.

after a moment of breathlessnes, he pick her up, toss her on the couch exposing her plump buttom covered only in short jeans, taking out his leather belt from his black khaki pants, tied her arm together, teasing her back, smelling her short brown fragrant hair.

"Take off your clothes sally," she obeyed, teasing him, in a flirting manner by slowly undressing her tank top and jeans.

Reply #39 - March 11, 2012, 08:36 AM

Good job, you've singlehandedly turned it into paranoid-fantasies theme erotic literature.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #40 - March 11, 2012, 08:48 AM

nobody post theirs, so I post it, imma really-really board right now,no moods for serious posting.

anybody wanna play word game?
     Reply #41 - March 11, 2012, 08:49 AM

Nah I'm enjoying it, carry on. What did paranoid/murphy do next?

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #42 - March 11, 2012, 08:58 AM

Cheesy the casting were, yeezeve and unknown chick named sally, not me grin12,anyway I need to post a picture for hardcover.
     Reply #43 - March 11, 2012, 09:25 AM

The Second Cumming of Sally to Cemb.

image were spelunker-ed from certain anonymous cember.
     Reply #44 - March 11, 2012, 03:15 PM

"You sure know how to torture me sally, come here you silly girl,"

"No I won't, you have to catch me".

they were playing hide and seek, like innocent children, stumbling here and there, yelping in pain when one shin caught the corner, for a moment the harsh world seemed a long lost reality.

Yeez in his awkward way managed to caught up to sally in the kitchen, grabbing her just fitting waist firmly,

"no way you cheaters" shout sally
    "yess way" answered yeez," what with you climbing the table do you think you're some kinda cat",

"lets go take a shower I'm sweating like hell," said yeez, ushering her to the shower,

the water were a blessing, for both of them,
    Sally watch yeez body closely, his clothes getting transparent and the bulging from his crotch beckoning lewdly.

she hurriedly unbutton his shirt, caressing his chest, kissing and teasing his nipple,

going down to his belly, unzipping his pants and his water soaked underwear, revealing a phallus adorned with generous bulbous head, standing proud farther past his bellybutton.

The sight of him, make her face flush dewd-eyed, with lustfull belonging, ready to give head.

"no you don't, you got me tricked last time, you won't have a way with me this time, now be a good girl and faced the wall, spread your leg and your bunny, show me how wet you're

sally, helplessly obeyed yeez command, standing tiptoing against the cold shower tile contrasting to her lustfull feverish body.

now, spread your outer labia, let me do health checkup on you, let me see closely, "are you being naughty lately sally,"

no i.. no..naughty," answered sally in a mewling voices,

yeez give a soft laugh at sally for being soo helpless, to emphasize her punishment, he blew hot air at sally, torturing her,

now answer me again , do you being naughty lately?,

yes.. i.. naughty, play tricked on you,"answered sally in a husky voices

the answered are rewarded with darting tongue lapping outside her labia down toward her anus playfully in between.

do you play with yourself lately?

wha? huh?.. i.. donno

another intense hot air were blown

nooo gimme some mooore

answered me

yeahh.. i play

show me how, make yourself wet...
     Reply #45 - March 13, 2012, 03:17 AM

Show me how, make yourself wet.....    (Enough of the erotic literature you horny cembers. Roll Eyes )

Then Sally takes out a Super Soaker and goes to the sink to fill it up.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #46 - March 13, 2012, 03:33 AM

astaghfirullahhellazim!

horney me this.  bunny  bunny bunny  grin12

continue here
    Then Sally takes out a Super Soaker and goes to the sink to fill it up.

Reply #47 - March 13, 2012, 10:21 AM

.. with creosote.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »