Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Never Ending story

(Read 11209 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Never Ending story
     OP - March 03, 2012, 05:06 PM

Lets play a game  Cheesy lets make a story like the word association game , when ure bored add a line to the story and contribute to a story that has the entire community's contribution . who knows if this story gets published one day will be CEMB's baby and maybe an intresting book for people to read.

And lets keep it light or it might even become a religion.

Ill give a start line...  Wink

It was love at first sight , when princess.......

All i know is what was told,
    All i think is what i know,
    All i am is what i think,
    All i know NOT is who i am.
  • Re: Never Ending story
     Reply #1 - March 03, 2012, 06:03 PM

Berberella saw the handsome dark knight galloping on his horse against the wind, brandishing blood thirsty meany sword, with hooded cloak looked alike os avatar minus the evil skull, screaming, "where is that dam wench zomi? I want her blooood!
     Reply #2 - March 03, 2012, 07:58 PM

Meanwhile, back at the farm, something was stirring.

Mainly, it was the twitching tumescence of a horse, as no humans were available to play this part at such short notice.
     Reply #3 - March 04, 2012, 12:41 AM

and then...

Reply #4 - March 04, 2012, 11:43 AM

The stillness of the night was rudely broken by the noise of an almighty explosion, coming from the cabbage patch.
     Reply #5 - March 04, 2012, 12:12 PM

Dirk the garden gnome looked around carefully, worried someone else had heard his fart.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #6 - March 04, 2012, 12:48 PM

Then some manz came and shattered the garden gnome into small individual pieces, putting him out of his misery.
     Reply #7 - March 04, 2012, 01:32 PM

and admiring his handywork on the pooh gnome,"muahahaha I have defeated this vile gnome his stash of weed is mine now", suddenly the handsome prince in the first post reappear and bellowed in his Aussie like accent, again "where is zomi dear butcherer" ,
    me.. me no zomi, you want weed, preeeecious weed...

tbcontinued
     Reply #8 - March 04, 2012, 01:51 PM

Somewhere above all this, the probe from the Zarg civilization entered geosynchronous orbit, and began its work of observation.
     Reply #9 - March 04, 2012, 02:22 PM

and the handsome prince who was known as prince oz the philosopher butcherer, looked at above post to the zarg  blinding probe and said in disbelief "WTF, you want some weed,gimme some bad ass weapon, I'm tired carrying this bloody sword anyway"
    The alien zarg probe who was controlled by zargian known as toor hiding in his mothership high in the post above, tried to communicate in philosophical manner, butt singlehandedly slain by prince oz in one single sentence "bullshit", thus that how prince oz acquired a bad ass mothership..(where the hell is princess berb?)

tbcontinued...
     Reply #10 - March 04, 2012, 03:21 PM

Meanwhile back down on Earth, Berbs begins watching paranoid in a paranoid way.

Reply #11 - March 04, 2012, 03:58 PM

thus the villainous character named paranoid the android revealed to middle cemb. his first apologetic words were "meeps, don't paddle smash me princess berb"
     Reply #12 - March 04, 2012, 04:57 PM

then everybody dieded. #;'(
     Reply #13 - March 04, 2012, 05:38 PM

After three days Kodanshi rose from the dead.
     Reply #14 - March 04, 2012, 06:01 PM

"Be not afraid, land of middle CEMB", said Kodanshi heroically, "For I have...

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #15 - March 04, 2012, 06:33 PM

Just as Kodanshi was about to reveal the purpose to life, the villain comes from behind and using all his might puts a dagger through Kodanshi, splitting his heart.
     Reply #16 - March 04, 2012, 06:38 PM

"BY THE CRUMBLED ANUS OF SKELETOR!", He-Man yelled, "I WILL AVENGE YOU!".

She-Ra looked a little nonplussed at this development. As well one might, when one is caught bathing in the warm milk of ten asses.
     Reply #17 - March 04, 2012, 07:38 PM

And they lived happily ever after.

Fin.
     Reply #18 - March 04, 2012, 08:10 PM

Fin of part I.

Part II begins and a thunderstorm is a brewin', the master commands his slave to try and rekindle his relationship with his wife for him. The slave duly obliges, he goes to the wife's room, opens the door and sees the room vacant. The slave runs back to his master to inform him :

''SHE-RA IS MISSING''.

Mass womanhunt begins....
     Reply #19 - March 04, 2012, 09:11 PM

Meanwhile over at eddy's strip bar, a seedy little dive over on 5th stree, the crowd were going wild as eddy introduced the next act to hit the stage.

"she's hot, she's sexy, she's here for one night only, she is SHE-RA, watch her make you roar" He belted into the mic.  Eddy knew how to keep the crowd happy, and hot damn, She was going to make them happy and make him profit.

He had no idea where Slick had grabbed her from, he didn't really care.  Slick grabbed the girls, he put them to work, and when the crowd got restless he got rid of them.  Nice, simple, smooth operation.  Slick definitely deserved a bonus for this girl though.  He just hoped no one came looking for her, the mess getting rid of the last guy to come looking for his girl had almost brought the cops to their door.  He couldn't afford that with Tony breathing down his neck.

Reply #20 - March 04, 2012, 10:29 PM

Tony's breathing felt good. He knew he wanted this, he wanted him, one last time.
     Reply #21 - March 04, 2012, 11:27 PM

Tony slam Slick to the hood of his siren blaring chevy , his hand moved slowly from Slick neck to his spine and then to his surprise "do the BUTTTTT part already, why you're so slowly" said Slick
     Reply #22 - March 05, 2012, 12:41 AM

It was love at first sight , when princess Berberella saw the handsome dark knight galloping on his horse against the wind, brandishing blood thirsty meany sword, with hooded cloak looked alike os avatar minus the evil skull, screaming, "where is that dam wench zomi? I want her blooood!

Meanwhile, back at the farm, something was stirring.Mainly, it was the twitching tumescence of a horse, as no humans were available to play this part at such short notice.
    The stillness of the night was rudely broken by the noise of an almighty explosion, coming from the cabbage patch.
    Dirk the garden gnome looked around carefully, worried someone else had heard his fart.Then some manz came and shattered the garden gnome into small individual pieces, putting him out of his misery.and admiring his handywork on the pooh gnome,"muahahaha I have defeated this vile gnome his stash of weed is mine now", suddenly the handsome prince in the first post reappear and bellowed in his Aussie like accent, again "where is zomi dear butcherer" ,
    me.. me no zomi, you want weed, preeeecious weed.
    Somewhere above all this, the probe from the Zarg civilization entered geosynchronous orbit, and began its work of observation.
    and the handsome prince who was known as prince oz the philosopher butcherer, looked at above post to the zarg  blinding probe and said in disbelief "WTF, you want some weed,gimme some bad ass weapon, I'm tired carrying this bloody sword anyway"
    The alien zarg probe who was controlled by zargian known as toor hiding in his mothership high in the post above, tried to communicate in philosophical manner, butt singlehandedly slain by prince oz in one single sentence "bullshit", thus that how prince oz acquired a bad ass mothership.
    Meanwhile back down on Earth, Berbs begins watching paranoid in a paranoid way.
    thus the villainous character named paranoid the android revealed to middle cemb. his first apologetic words were "meeps, don't paddle smash me princess berb"

then everybody died.

After three days Kodanshi rose from the dead.

(LULZ)

"Be not afraid, land of middle CEMB", said Kodanshi heroically, "For I have.
    Just as Kodanshi was about to reveal the purpose to life, the villain comes from behind and using all his might puts a dagger through Kodanshi, splitting his heart.

BY THE CRUMBLED ANUS OF SKELETOR!", He-Man yelled, "I WILL AVENGE YOU!".

She-Ra looked a little nonplussed at this development. As well one might, when one is caught bathing in the warm milk of ten asses.

And they lived happily ever after.

Fin of part I.

Part II

begins and a thunderstorm is a brewin', the master commands his slave to try and rekindle his relationship with his wife for him. The slave duly obliges, he goes to the wife's room, opens the door and sees the room vacant. The slave runs back to his master to inform him :

''SHE-RA IS MISSING''.

Mass womanhunt begins....
    Meanwhile over at eddy's strip bar, a seedy little dive over on 5th stree, the crowd were going wild as eddy introduced the next act to hit the stage.

"she's hot, she's sexy, she's here for one night only, she is SHE-RA, watch her make you roar" He belted into the mic.  Eddy knew how to keep the crowd happy, and hot damn, She was going to make them happy and make him profit.

He had no idea where Slick had grabbed her from, he didn't really care.  Slick grabbed the girls, he put them to work, and when the crowd got restless he got rid of them.  Nice, simple, smooth operation.  Slick definitely deserved a bonus for this girl though.  He just hoped no one came looking for her, the mess getting rid of the last guy to come looking for his girl had almost brought the cops to their door.  He couldn't afford that with Tony breathing down his neck.
    Tony's breathing felt good. He knew he wanted this, he wanted him, one last time.
    Tony slam Slick to the hood of his siren blaring chevy , his hand moved slowly from Slick neck to his spine and then to his surprise "do the BUTTTTT part already, why you're so slowly" said Slick

Reply #23 - March 05, 2012, 05:33 AM

so he did the butt part and all rejoiced.

Meanwhile in Rastashgarul, the body of Kodanshi had been exhumed and Satanic rituals were taking place to resurrect the one true speaker of the answer to life's mysteries...

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #24 - March 05, 2012, 06:28 AM

"Warning: This fictious film has no relation to the dead, alive or semi- comatose, no harm has been done to animal.The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
     Reply #25 - March 05, 2012, 06:35 AM

Muahahaha..ha, It's alive!
     Reply #26 - March 05, 2012, 10:39 AM

Meanwhile, in a study some miles away, an angry letter was being composed. It read:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about the endless digressions in this story, which make the possibility of a coherent plot a distant one as the story is currently constituted. Please see to it that the spankings begin immediately.

Also, why wasn't She-Ra naked?

Yours faithfully,

The Age of Aquarius (ret'd).
     Reply #27 - March 05, 2012, 12:22 PM

replies from one of the story contributor.

dear The Age of Aquarius

I kinda agree with your comments, we need some kind of coordination, a title, genre description, time, turn in posting, and importantly not a party popper(fin, me included),a moderator to coordinate and guide our writer,experienced writer in erotic literature and in real life erotic adventure.(me 30 yo Virgo no can't do)

sincerely, waiting for your reply

paranoid the villain.
     Reply #28 - March 05, 2012, 07:54 PM

"I'll see you tomorrow," he sighed, and he wanted her to leave now.

"Tomorrow, then." she opened the door unwillingly.

"paranoid?" she turned and he was leaning towards her, his pale, glorious face just inches from
    her. Her heart stopped beating.

"Sleep well," he said. His breath blew in her face, stunning her. It was the same
    exquisite scent that clung to his jacket, but in a more concentrated form. she blinked,
    thoroughly dazed. He leaned away.

She was unable to move until her brain had somewhat unscrambled itself. Then she stepped
    out of the car awkwardly, having to use the frame for support. She thought she heard him
    chuckle, but the sound was too quiet for her to be certain.
     Reply #29 - March 05, 2012, 08:15 PM

"I'll see you tomorrow," he sighed, and he wanted her to leave now.

"Tomorrow, then." she opened the door unwillingly.

"paranoid?" she turned and he was leaning towards her, his pale, glorious face just inches from
    her. Her heart stopped beating.

"Sleep well," he said. His breath blew in her face, stunning her. It was the same
    exquisite scent that clung to his jacket, but in a more concentrated form. she blinked,
    thoroughly dazed. He leaned away.

hmm good story.. the story is running wild., what next?? I can not wait for next page..

I HOPE THAT  RASCAL brushed his teeth and used mouthwash along with some breath freshener ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »