Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello CEMB Forum

(Read 2235 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello CEMB Forum
     OP - February 25, 2012, 09:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm from germany but persian origin. I was searching for a forum like this. Unfortunately I could't find a forum in Germany, so thats why I'm here, I also saw some videos of CEMB Forum in Youtube.

I'm 25 years old and a student, english is my 3rd language, so dont be scared Cheesy.

Most of my family and friends are muslim and dont know what I really believe. I lost faith 2 years ago.. so I become agnostic, that means I dont believe in any religion or personal God. I dont know the truth, but I search for it. I Dont believe in Jewry, Christianity or Islam and their "call" prophets.

My Family and friends still think that I'm a muslim, but they think I'm casual  and will some day turn to Islam with full passion...

On the one hand I think its important that I tell them the truth, but on the other hand ( we all know muslims and their feelings) I would hurt them and they would lose confidence.

I dont blame them for beings muslims, but its really annoying to hear every day same stories about " the truth :wacko:faith called Islam" I feel sometimes really sorry for them believing in those nonsense stories about Islam.

For example stories as usual about the "holy coran wacko" as my cousin try to explain and assure me that the coran is a miracle and a evidence for islam... telling about unknown science in the coran and the evidence for muhammed being a real prophet... at the same moment (deep inside I think: there is nothing special or miracle for a book that took more than 23 years development) I dont believe in Muhammed and I'm sure he was a fake and started his own religion to become famous, rich, mighty or just to create a new moral system for society. However I think there is now evidence for Islam or any religion, its just superstition.

I believe in crticial thinking and rationality.

nevertheless Im here to discuss and talk with exmuslim and muslim, nonbelievers, believers about religion and faith.

my hobbies are Philosophie, Biologie (especially evolution) astronomy and ofcourse Sport  Wink

thanks for reading and peace be upon you  thnkyu

hmmm I guess most of you know what I mean and how I feel....

• Re: Hello CEMB Forum
     Reply #1 - February 25, 2012, 09:47 PM

Welcome to CEMB!  parrot

Reply #2 - February 25, 2012, 10:07 PM

Welcome Blue Star Smiley Glad you found us. Your English is just fine. We have a couple of German and a couple of Persian-background folks around here somewhere. So, are you in school/uni nowadays?

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #3 - February 25, 2012, 10:44 PM

Welcome  Smiley
     Reply #4 - February 26, 2012, 12:41 AM

welcome Blue Star! How did you come about your name ?

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #5 - February 26, 2012, 12:56 AM

Welcome Blue Star.
    Most Iranians and people from Iranian descent I know are apostate/non-believers too.
    By curiosity, what is your second language ?
     Reply #6 - February 26, 2012, 11:31 AM

Welcome to the forum, Blue Star. Hope you enjoy it here.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #7 - February 27, 2012, 08:22 PM

welcome Blue Star .... enjoy your stay...
    you can check out the this group on fb....me and other ex-muslims are active here and we discuss islam daily with muslims .....hope you will like it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/122954901147377/

Disbelief doesn't justify getting tortured in eternal hell
     Reply #8 - February 28, 2012, 06:52 AM

Hope you enjoy the forum, Blue Star. Have this rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »