Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Americans .. Go burn your women but dammit stop burning Quran.. :finmad: :fi

(Read 17927 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Americans .. Go burn your women but dammit stop burning Quran.. :finmad: :fi
     Reply #150 - February 27, 2012, 02:23 PM

I've burnt a Quran in front of muslim family members  Tongue You can burn it, bury it in soil, or throw it into a river. I guess like most things in Islam it comes down to intentions.....

I burned a Quran too.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Tsk tsk tsk, i smoked a joint with qur'an page as my rolling paper, can you beat that? Tongue

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Re: Americans .. Go burn your women but dammit stop burning Quran.. :finmad: :fi
     Reply #151 - February 27, 2012, 02:29 PM

I burned a Quran too.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Cheesy.
    Can I steal your joke for my G+ account ?
     Reply #152 - February 27, 2012, 02:39 PM

MANY IDIOTS IN ISLAM don't know how to dispose off thoroughly used oold Quran where some pages may have spoiled .. teared off..

But  the best method to dispose old books that contain Quran verses is BURNING., that is the way prescribed in Islam to dispose that book., Off  course it has to be burned fully..  A good Muslim guy who is a strong believer in Allah/Muhammad, that is how he will dispose that book... some actually drink the ashes after burning that book..  

Cato:  i smoked a joint with qur'an page as my rolling paper, can you beat that? Tongue

That is good.. next time you eat ashes after burning it Cato.. Eating is a better way of respecting that book

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #153 - February 27, 2012, 03:00 PM

Tsk tsk tsk, i smoked a joint with qur'an page as my rolling paper, can you beat that? Tongue

Cheesy

I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been asked to dispose of it. I still have my Quran in my bedroom  wacko only got rid of my copy of Abdullah Azzams "defence of muslim lands" a few weeks ago---it was hand signed by him too cool2
     Reply #154 - February 27, 2012, 03:03 PM

You sell it?

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #155 - February 27, 2012, 03:14 PM

That is good.. next time you eat ashes after burning it Cato.. Eating is a better way of respecting that book

This is because everything you eat, after digesting it, you do…
    Oh, I get it dance.
     Reply #156 - February 27, 2012, 03:15 PM

You sell it?

I wanted to but I think its banned in the UK, so didn't put it on ebay  Tongue Gave it to my cousin who was chuffed.
     Reply #157 - February 27, 2012, 03:18 PM

Shoulda sold it in a country it wasn't banned in. Make some money of that crap.

Banning books-- Euros are retards.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #158 - February 27, 2012, 03:18 PM

Oh, I get it dance.

many people don't get it what i write about Yi Sun-Sin.,................ oh well that is my life and my writings....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #159 - February 27, 2012, 03:27 PM

Don't worry yezeevee i get what you convey in MOST of your posts.  Afro
     Reply #160 - February 27, 2012, 03:47 PM

Shoulda sold it in a country it wasn't banned in. Make some money of that crap.

Banning books-- Euros are retards.

"After his death, Azzam’s militant ideology and related paramilitary manuals were promoted through print and Internet media by Azzam Publications, which described itself as "an independent media organisation providing authentic news and information about Jihad and the Foreign Mujahideen everywhere." The publishing house operated from a London post office box (Azzam Publications—BMC UHUD, LONDON, WC1N 3XX) and an Internet site, www.azzam.com, that were shut down shortly after the September 11, 2001 attacks and are no longer active, though mirror sites persisted for some time afterwards. Babar Ahmad, the alleged administrator of azzam.com, is awaiting extradition from Great Britain to the USA."

---Wikipedia

Such books are banned in most countries, I guess I could have sold it in Pakistan....
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »