Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: The best colour for music?
  • White - 0 (0%)
  • Black - 1 (50%)
  • Brown - 0 (0%)
  • Off-white - 0 (0%)
  • Other - 1 (50%)
  • Total Voters: 2

Topic: Colour/color of Music

(Read 3341 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Colour/color of Music
     OP - October 26, 2013, 10:02 PM

I told Oz once to start his own thread,so soz David for doing the same, so I take my advice and create my own thread/poll. I am not racist, I am marrying a white woman Insha-Allah, so I don't need to say I have white/black friends.

Simples really. Everyone is allowed to use everyone else's instruments/songs/etc.

Mixed race - what music does he/she play, I mean you can sorta divide music, if you so wished, heavy metal  white   reggae black  Bollywood brown.

Don't think I will have as much traffic here tho, nor the eclectic mix either.

Prince v Freddie
    Psy v LMFAO
    Britney v Millian

Classical v Jungle
    Qiwaali v Rap

etc etc

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Colour/color of Music
     Reply #1 - October 26, 2013, 10:14 PM

Depends on the music.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Colour/color of Music
     Reply #2 - October 26, 2013, 10:35 PM

I was expecting 'this is so wrong'.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Colour/color of Music
     Reply #3 - October 26, 2013, 10:47 PM

Made me think of synaesthesia when I first saw it.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Colour/color of Music
     Reply #4 - October 26, 2013, 10:57 PM

I thought as I read your post - am I gonna have to commend Quod for introducing a new term/word to me, look up definition - I realise I know of the condition, very very few people have it and of the examples I remember (25 yrs ago) it was Chinese women who were most susceptible.

Though I had forgotten the term.  Afro

can you explain, in what way does it remind you?

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #5 - October 26, 2013, 11:07 PM

Well one of the ways it manifests is that people see music as colours.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #6 - October 26, 2013, 11:17 PM

Sure, I have seen shapes and lights whilst instrumental music was being played, (usually a note drops and a diamond shape light up ornage then green and then the shape changes again with each different element of tone/tune in the mix - but that was because I forgot to buy Rizlas the first time I developed the habit. Not at the newsagents. past passport control. Run out off all types of cigarette paper. iN Pakistan. Rizla, not available in Mirpur 1991.

So I went native, empty cigarette, mix with solids (early days) and refill - managed it, put loads in because I had not had a smoke for hours and then realised that unlike a traditional spliff, this was going to take five minutes to smoke.

It was great.

Luckily met some guys from Bradford there and boxed off the Rizlas.

And it was I who made Malik's milkshake shop stock rizlas.

I have wanted to go back and throw cannabis seeds in a garden box and wild, the seeds are legal here, throw em, see what happens, come back years later and hints of green are stifling skunk fumes. wake up, stroll out, harvest, roll, relax, nirvana.

I am sure someone must have tried it.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #7 - October 26, 2013, 11:34 PM

See I derail my own threads. I DO NOT doing on purpose.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #8 - October 26, 2013, 11:35 PM

What colour are these guys?

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #9 - October 26, 2013, 11:36 PM

They look white.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #10 - October 26, 2013, 11:37 PM

Hmm. Toor out at ths time of night/day

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #11 - October 26, 2013, 11:37 PM

They are albinos?

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #12 - October 26, 2013, 11:41 PM

No. Merely diabetics who came up with a single, apparently. Whereas this guy was, I'm guessing, divinely inspired:

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #13 - October 26, 2013, 11:43 PM

Well his genes aren't going to be passed on. In a bad mood toor?

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #14 - October 26, 2013, 11:43 PM

He is blowing his own trumpet because she won't.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #15 - October 26, 2013, 11:43 PM

I think she like hot air.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #16 - October 26, 2013, 11:44 PM

She hasn't got that bad a body tho, lol.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #17 - October 26, 2013, 11:45 PM

Looks a bit like Bobby Ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9ikAcVblA

he must have been moonlighting. taxman!

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #18 - October 26, 2013, 11:46 PM

Maybe they want their impending just conceived baby zygote to start listening to music early, who knows.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #19 - October 26, 2013, 11:46 PM

Reverse trumpeter? Alert More's position off the week.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #20 - October 26, 2013, 11:47 PM

Right bedroom shuffle. brb in 15

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #21 - October 26, 2013, 11:52 PM

That was quick. Had to draw the curtains put the heating on.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #22 - October 27, 2013, 12:02 AM

For me it is a choice between black or white music. But then I have to get rid of brown music. wacko

All most as unfair as which continent.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #23 - October 27, 2013, 12:11 AM

Toor's has left the building. Has he realised that it he has wrongly sent in an personal image. At least, now I know he is white.

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #24 - October 27, 2013, 10:51 AM

• Colour/color of Music
     Reply #25 - October 27, 2013, 06:02 PM

Lol

My bajan girlfriend the model was adopted at an young age. By an older father and younger than him mother, white middle class. she herself was a product of a Leicester prostitute and a merchant seaman from Barbados. When I met her musical tastes (her adopted dad was 'musical')were peggy lee and other sixties, Itook her to town, before long she knew she had back to her roots.

The rendition of OPP word perfect was when I knew she was black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFXED_dnZ_Y

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »