Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Freely down loadable Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..

(Read 141969 times)
  • 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Freely down loadable Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..
     OP - January 15, 2012, 08:13 PM

Freely down loadable  Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..
    ..( ]if you can not get them from web.,  I could e-mail them...yeezevee )

The War On Islam by Enver Masud...2000

The Misery of Islam by Jaya Gopal.. 2010

A brief Illustrated guide to understand Islam by Abu Harb _ 1996

Scientific Signs of Qur'an & Sunnah

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Freely down loadable Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..
     Reply #1 - January 16, 2012, 10:42 AM

The world of Jinns and Devils

Women in Islam, Reftations and common misconceptions

Islam in the Class room, What text books tells us

The ideal Muslimah

Reply #2 - January 25, 2012, 12:09 AM

Reply #3 - February 19, 2012, 01:11 AM

Afro love your siggy!

Zaiba and I love that Pashtun  zest in you..   lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Muhammad The Prophet

you can down load that book written in 1924..

Reply #4 - November 12, 2012, 07:53 PM

Secrets of The self- Allama Iqbal

Stray  Reflections..Allama Iqbal

A MESSAGE FROM THE EAST..Allama Iqbal

Reply #5 - October 23, 2013, 10:50 PM

http://www.allamaiqbal.com/

The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam by Dr. Muhammad Iqbal

A PDF file of above booklet

Reply #6 - November 22, 2013, 09:28 AM

The Muslim woman also steers clear of drugs and stimulants, especially those which are clearly known
    to be haram, and she avoids the bad habits that many women have fallen into in societies that have
    deviated from the guidance of Allah (SWT) and His Messenger, such as staying up late at night to waste
    time in idle pursuits. She goes to sleep early and gets up early to start the day's activities with energy and
    enthusiasm. She does not weaken her energy with late nights and bad habits; she is always active and
    efficient, so that her household chores do not exhaust her and she can meet her targets.

what the hell??
     Reply #7 - November 22, 2013, 01:08 PM

...The Muslim woman also steers clear of drugs and stimulants, especially those which are clearly known
    to be haram, and she avoids the bad habits that many women have fallen into in societies that have
    deviated from the guidance of Allah (SWT) and His Messenger, such as staying up late at night to waste
    time in idle pursuits. She goes to sleep early and gets up early to start the day's activities with energy and
    enthusiasm. She does not weaken her energy with late nights and bad habits; she is always active and
    efficient, so that her household chores do not exhaust her and she can meet her targets

what the hell??

Greetings Hosna.,   where did you get that from? I mean which book? Well you should be happy that fool didn't write   this
    ...The Muslim woman   have not fallen into in societies that have deviated from the guidance of Allah (SWT) and His Messenger, such as staying up late at night to waste time in idle pursuits. She goes to sleep early and gets up early to start the day's activities with energy andenthusiasm. She does not weaken her energy with late nights and bad habits; she is always active and efficient, so that her household chores and husband needs do not exhaust her and she can meet her targets...."  So she cooks feeds, barefoot & pregnant all the time in her prime age.,  later when she is old thank to allah she can share her husband with another three young women ...

Allah great .....allooo hoo akbaaar potato ..  Silly people stupid stuff..

any way this folder being free books let me add this here..

that book is The Sealed Nectar: Biography of the Nobel Prophet Hardcover – by Safiur-Rahnan Al-Mubarakpuri (Author) ...  $17.99.,   But you can down load that freely here in CEMB

Reply #8 - November 22, 2013, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the link.
     Reply #9 - December 01, 2013, 02:44 PM

The Book of Idols (Kitab Al-Asnam by Hisham Al-Kalbi)
    The Book of Idols (Kitāb al-Așnām), written by the Arab scholar Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi (737 – 819), describes gods and rites of Arab religion. The text is critical of pre-Islamic religion and decries the state of religious corruption which the Arabs had supposedly descended to since the founding of the Kaaba.[1] The book was instrumental in identifying shirk (the sin of polytheism) with "the idolatry of the pre-Islamic Arabs."

Ahmad Zaki Pasha, the Egyptian philologist, discovered the text; he bought the sole extant manuscript at auction in Damascus  and the manuscript, one of many in his extensive collection, was donated to the state after his death in 1934. Pasha announced his discovery at the XIVth International Congress of Orientalists.

The concept of allah as the highest god in pre-islamic arabia by Najmah Sayuti .. A Thesis (1999) from McGill University..

Reply #10 - December 17, 2013, 03:14 PM

Sirat Ibn Hisham_ Biography of The Prophet., Abridged by  Abdus Salam M. Harun

That Pdf file is a book by  Ibn Hisha (828 or 833CE)  
    Abu Muhammad 'Abd al-Malik bin Hisham (Arabic: أبو محمد عبدالمالك بن هشام‎), or simply  Ibn Hisham. He  apparently edited the biography of Prophet Muhammad written by Ibn Ishaq.  Apparently Ibn Ishaq's work was lost and is now only known in the recensions of Ibn Hisham and al-Tabari.

Every one who is interested in Islam and Islamic history,  It is a must read book.

Reply #11 - January 20, 2014, 06:38 PM

THE FUNCTION OF ASBAB AL-NUZUL IN   QUR'ANIC EXEGESIS  By By A. RIPPIN

The Qurʾān in Context Historical and Literary Investigations into the  Qurʾānic Milieu
    Edited by Angelika Neuwirth,  Nicolai Sinai and Michael Marx

PS: those who are interested please download those books/pdf files on to some storage space .,Often the links disappear for many reasons..

Reply #12 - January 20, 2014, 07:11 PM

Qur'an and History - a Disputed Relationship  Some Reflections on Qur'anic History and  History in the Qur'an

THE QUR’AN IN ITS HISTORICAL CONTEXT Edited by Gabriel Said Reynolds

Reply #13 - March 31, 2014, 02:46 PM

The Outset of Dissension in Islam - Ahmadiyya Muslim..

Magnificent Past of Islam ...................................................................................3
    First Devotees of Islam: Hadrat ‘Uthmanra & Hadrat ‘Alira ........................4
    False Narrations of Non-Muslim Historians ...................................................5
    Companions Were Not the Real Cause of the Disorders in Islam ............6
    Why Dissension Emerged in the Era of the Third Khalifah? .......................8
    An Introduction to Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ............................................................8
    Status of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra in the Eyes of the Holy Prophetsa ..................10
    What Gave Rise to the Conflict? .....................................................................11
    Four Reasons for Conflict .................................................................................12
    The Islamic Khilāfat was a Religious Administration .................................14
    Thinking Ill of the Companions is Without Reason ...................................16
    Why Did Conflict Arise in the Era of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra? .........................22
    Appointment of Abu Musa Al-Ash‘ari
    ra as the Governor of Kufah ..........72
    Conspiracies of the Rebels Exposed ................................................................72
    Obedience to the Ruler of the Time is Necessary ........................................75
    Another Conspiracy of the Mischief-Makers ................................................76
    The Conspiracy Exposed ...................................................................................78
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Summons the Mischief-Makers ......................................78
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Clears Himself of All Charges ........................................79
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Shows Mercy Towards the Mischief-Makers ...............81
    Another Grave Conspiracy by the Mischief-Makers ...................................83
    Arrival of the Mischief-Makers in Madinah ..................................................86
    The Rebels of Egypt Approach Hadrat ‘Ali
    ra .................................................88
    The Rebels of Kufah Approach Hadrat Zubairra ..........................................89
    The Rebels of Basrah Approach Hadrat Talhahra ........................................89
    Appointment of Muhammad bin Abi Bakr as the Governor of Egypt....90
    Reality Behind Conflicting Narrations .........................................................90
    A Golden Principle for the Verification of History ....................................91
    Exoneration of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra & the Other Companions ..................92
    The Rebels Enter Madinah Again ....................................................................92
    The People of Madinah Advise the Rebels .....................................................94
    The Rebels Take Control of Madinah .............................................................94
    The Most Prominent Companions Ask the Rebels the Reason for their
    Return ...95
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Clears Himself of the Allegations Levelled by the
    Rebels ...96
    Reality Behind the Rebel Scheme ....................................................................98
    Seven Arguments in Support of the ‘Letter Conspiracy’ ............................99
    Cruelties of the Rebels upon the People of Madinah ..............................107
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Admonishes the Rebels .................................................108
    The Rebels Break the Staff of the Holy Prophetsa ......................................109
    The Rebels Pelt Stones at Masjid-e-Nabawi and Injure Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ..
    Willingness of the Companions to Fight the Rebels ...............................111
    Three Major Supporters of the Rebels in Madinah ...................................113
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra is Asked to Step Down from Khilafat ........................114
    The House of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Besieged ..................................................116
    Hadrat ‘Alira Admonishes the Besiegers ......................................................117
    Treatment of the Rebels Towards Hadrat Ummi Habibahra ..................118
    An Example of the Religious Indignation of Hadrat Ummi Habibahra 119
    Hadrat ‘A’ishahra Prepares for Hajj ..............................................................120
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Sends a Circular to the Provincial Governors ..........121
    A Letter to the Pilgrims from Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ......................................122
    The Rebels Pelt Stones at the House of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra .....................125
    Worthy Efforts of the Companions in Suppressing the Disorder ..........127
    The Rebels Attack the House of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ..................................130
    Hadrat ‘Uthmanra Orders the Companions ...............................................131
    Anxiety of the Rebels upon the Return of the Pilgrims ...........................133
    The Companions Fight the Rebels ...............................................................135
    ‘Abdullahra bin Salam Admonishes the Rebels ...........................................139
    The Rebels Assassinate Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ..................................................140
    Events Leading up to the Martyrdom of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra ...................141
    The Rebels Loot Baitul-Mal ..........................................................................144
    Outrage of the Companions at the Martyrdom of Hadrat ‘Uthmanra .145
    Summary & Outcome of the Events Described .........................................148

Well that is what is written in that book  by that Ahmadiyya Muslim  guy  Hadrat Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad  ra, second Successor of the Promised Messiahas
    Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmood Ahmad (Urdu: مرزا بشیر الدین محمود احمد) (12 January 1889 – 7 November 1965), was Khalifatul Masih II, head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and the eldest son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad from his second wife, Nusrat Jahan Begum. He was elected as the second successor of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad on 14 March 1914 at the age of 25, the day after the death of his predecessor Hakeem Noor-ud-Din

Reply #14 - April 15, 2014, 02:39 PM

Yeez, I luv u.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #15 - April 17, 2014, 08:24 AM

Yeez, I luv u.

lol.. what is life without love Qtian?  No life.. nothing worth living  Cheesy

Well I am not sure I added that M. A. Khan's book in this folder..  So here you go.. read it..

Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by   M. A. Khan

Reply #16 - April 18, 2014, 09:29 PM

http://fundamentalofislam.wordpress.com/

well those who are interested reading books by the authors with ISLAMIC MIND SET   go to the above link., it has book such as

Unity Of Ummah By Mufti Muhammad Shafi Uthmani _pdf file

Reply #17 - May 05, 2014, 12:02 AM

The Authority and Importance of The Sunnah   by Jamal Al-Din Zaraboz 2 Used from $12.49 12 New from $14.65

well Down load it Don't spend your hard earned money..

Reply #18 - May 05, 2014, 12:17 AM

download freely

by clicking that pdf link

Reply #19 - May 05, 2014, 05:58 AM

'Love in the Holy Quran' is a pHd thesis by Ghazi. Download it here- http://www.altafsir.com/LoveInQuranIntroEn.asp.

Spoiler- I found nothing loving in God's heart in the book.
     Reply #20 - June 11, 2014, 10:58 AM

The Reliance of the Traveller by Noah Ha Mim Keller

there are  two versions of that translated book which originally written in Arabic by the  14th-century Islamic scholar Shihabuddin Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn an-Naqib al-Misri ( AD 1302–1367) floating around

1). The classical Shafi‘i manual of law, "‘Umdat al-Salik" [The Reliance of the Traveller] by Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (died 1368)

That book has 813 pages and is an extended version of original  the reliance of the traveller by Noah Ha Mim Keller

2). the original  Noah Ha Mim Keller   book is  of 336 pages and here is the pdf link for that book

Reply #21 - September 10, 2014, 01:51 PM

So some one sent me some link  of Muslim mirrior., Although I read now& then such magazines but that link is a special one  it is about a book and author from India  Sayed Hamid Mohsin

Syed Hamid Mohsin is a Managing Director of an leading advertising company in Bangalore.  He founded the Salaam Centre in 2008; he has been actively engaged in promotion of interfaith dialogue and communal harmony through dissemination of the positive understanding of Islam. He has pioneered use of multimedia and modern communication methodology in conveying the message of the Quran to the masses.

Now in his first book written for a wide audience, both non-Muslims and Muslims, Mohsin offers a marvelous biography of the Prophet Muhammad (s), one that highlights the spiritual and ethical teachings of the world's most influential person in human history, 'who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level'.

In this thoughtful and engaging biography, Mohsin offers Muslims a new understanding of Muhammad's life and he introduces non-Muslims not just to story of the Prophet, but to the spiritual and ethical riches of Islam.

So anyways  some fellow in his e-mail argued  to read his books.. and I am sharing them here

1). Islam Facts vs Fiction _ Tearing the Veil of Misconception

2). Follow Me_ God will love you., Muhammad Prophet for All God's Peace Be Upon Him

3). Islam For You

So those three books close to 1000 pages are free., well let me scan through them  and ..and ... Indians like Persians are smart people They too write books .. books based upon faiths of ancient  cave men..

Reply #22 - September 11, 2014, 02:39 PM

THE HISTORY OF THE QUR'ANIC TEXT - FROM REVELATION TO COMPILATIONS

a comparative study with the old and new testament.,  A brief overview of early Islamic history, revelation, teaching of the Qur'an, arrangement of the Qur'an, the writing of the Qur'an and aspects of the written script, the history of Judaism, Christianity and the histories of the Old and New Testaments.  by  Muhammad Mustafa Al-Azami

Muhammad Mustafa Al-A'zami is a contemporary hadith scholar best known for his critical investigation of the theories of Ignác Goldziher, David Margoliouth, and Joseph Schacht. He was born in Mau, India in the early 1930s. Al-A'zami received his education successively at Darul Uloom Deoband (1952), Al-Azhar University (M.A., 1955), and the University of Cambridge (Ph.D., 1966). He is Professor Emeritus at King Saud University where he also chaired the department of Islamic Studies. Al-A'zami served as curator of the National Public Library of Qatar,

Associate Professor at Umm al-Qura University, Visiting Scholar at the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), Visiting Fellow at St Cross College, Oxford, King Faisal Visiting Professor for Islamic Studies at Princeton University, and Visiting Scholar at the University of Colorado at Boulder.  He is also an Honorary Fellow in Islamic Studies at the University of Wales, Trinity Saint David

In 1980, he was the recipient of the King Faisal International Award for Islamic Studies. Much of A'zami's work focused on the correction of perceived inadequacies of Western scholarship on hadith literature, especially on highlighting the fact that there was already intense literary activity on hadiths during the lifetime of the Muslim prophet Muhammad, at his encouragement

A 400 pages book full of silly stories...

The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: A Contribution to the Decoding of the Language of the Koran

that is 175 pages of free controversial book  useful addition to this ... Arabics of Quran..

Reply #23 - September 11, 2014, 06:39 PM

Hi, is it possible to have a note about the arguments and perspectives of the links you have posted?  Which are easy to read, which are not, their basic quality?

Thanks

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #24 - September 22, 2014, 01:25 AM

The Book of Idols (Kitab Al-Asnam) by Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi

http://answering-islam.org/Books/Al-Kalbi/

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #25 - September 22, 2014, 09:34 AM

That book is an interesting book QSE., apparently it was originally  written by  and Arab Scholar(Persian??) Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi (737 – 819). So of that is true It is ~ 100 years after the death alleged Prophet of Islam., In fact  It may predate the present Quran .

The text of that book is critical of pre-Islamic religion and decries the state of religious corruption which the Arabs had supposedly descended to since the founding of the Kaaba. The book was instrumental in identifying shirk (the sin of polytheism) with "the idolatry of the pre-Islamic Arabs." ]

Ahmad Zaki Pasha, the Egyptian philologist, discovered the text; he bought the sole extant manuscript at auction in Damascus  and the manuscript, one of many in his extensive collection, was donated to the state after his death in 1934. Pasha announced his discovery at the XIVth International Congress of Orientalists

The problem there is no original Arabic Manuscript on net., And the present English translation version of that link  from answering-islam.org is from tha  Faris, Nabih Amin (1952). I-Tisham Ibn-Al-Kalbi, The Book of Idols or The Kitab al-Asnam. Princeton: Princeton UP. English translation.
    . What that English version describing is various Pagan tribes Arabia and their gods/goddesses  and when you read that link you have., what one will find is NOT A BOOK TRANSLATION but statements similar to Quran..  Anyways It would be nice to get that Original alleged  original Arabic Manuscript  of that book to make sure it is really authentic..

So let me add another book on the Pre-Islamic Arabian History. It is actually Thesis and worth reading..

1). the concept of allah as the highest god in pre-islamic arabia By Najmah Sayuti

2). Pre-Islamic Arab converts to Christianity in Mecca and Madina an investigation in to Arab Sources ..by Ghada Osman

both are pdf files..

Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi (737 AD - 819 AD/204 AH), also known as Ibn al-Kalbi (Arabic: ابن الكلبي‎) was an Arab historian.[1] His full name Abu al-Mundhir Hisham bin Muhammed bin al-Sa'ib bin Bishr al-Kalbi. Born in Kufa, he spent much of his life in Baghdad. Like his father, he collected information about the genealogies and history of the ancient Arabs. According to the Fihrist, he wrote 140 works. His account of the genealogies of the Arabs is continually quoted in the Kitab al-Aghani.

Hisham established a genealogical link between Ishmael and Mohammed and put forth the idea that all 'Arabs' were all descendants of Ishmael.[1] He relied heavily on the ancient oral traditions of the Arabs, but also quoted writers who had access to Biblical and Palmyran sources.[1] His book Djamharat al Nasab ("The Abundance of Kinship") was translated into German by W. Caskel (Das genealogische Werk des Hisam Ibn Muhammad al Kalbi) in 1966

Because of the guys like Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi., I often wonder    Early Islam actually may have started some where in South Eastern  Arabia somewhere between Iraq/Jordan/Israel /Syria/    but NOT in SAUDI ARABIA   and the present Mecca/Madina  is nothing to do with Muhammad/Quran/  and Islam..

Reply #26 - September 22, 2014, 09:39 AM

For fellow kindlers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Faith-Islam-Edward-Sell-ebook/dp/B0082X8UNG

Reply #27 - September 22, 2014, 09:50 AM

For some who have no kindle and no money for Amazon Jungle   down load that book from here freely..

The Faith of Islam by  Edward Sell .

Canon Edward Sell (24 January 1839 – 15 February 1932) was an Anglican orientalist, writer and missionary in India. Sell was born on 24 January 1839 in Wantage in Berkshire. He was educated at the Church Missionary College in Islington, London, completing his studies in 1862. In 1874 Sell was appointed as a fellow of Madras University and he received a Bachelor of Divinity from Lambeth in 1881

Sell wrote extensively on Islam and biblical subjects, in particular, the Old Testament. His works include:

The Faith of Islam, London, 1880
        ʼIlm-I-Tajwīd; or, The Art of Reading the Qurān With an Account of the Rules for the Rasm-Ul-Khat, and a List of the Various Readings of the Last Sura, 1882
        Jāmi'-Ul-Qavānīn. An Urdu Grammar, with Chapters on Rhetoric and Prosody, 1885
        The Historical Development of the Quran, 1897
        Essays on Islam, 1901
        Islam: its Rise and Progress, 1907
        The Religious Orders of Islam, 1908
        The Khulafar-Rashidun, 1909
        The Cult of Ali, 1909
        The Battles of Badr and Uhud, 1909
        Al-Quran, 1909
        Sufiism, 1910
        The Druses, 1910
        Ghazwas and Sariyas, 1911
        The Hanífs, 1912
        Outlines of Islám, 1912
        The Life of Muhammad, 1913
        The Historical Development of the Quran
        Manʹaziruʹl-qawaʹid; a Persian grammar, with chapters on rhetoric and prosody, 1911.
        Baháism, 1912
        Muslims in China, 1913
        Steadfast and Abounding, 1914
        Muslim Conquests in North Africa, 1914
        Muslim Conquests in Spain, 1914
        The Mamluks in Egypt, 1914
        The Umayyad and the ʻAbbasid Khalifates, 1914
        The Ottoman Turks, 1915
        The Minor Prophets, 1922
        The Songs of the Outlaw and Other Songs, Being an Exposition of Some Historical Psalms, 1922
        Daniel, 1923
        After Malachi, 1923
        The Making of a Nation (Judges),1923
        Isaiah (I-XXXIX), 1923
        The Life and Times of Jeremiah, 1923
        Ithna ʻAsharíyya, or, The Twelve Shiʻah Imams, 1923
        The Megilloth, 1924
        Chronicles, Ezra, and Nehemiah, 1924
        Deuteronomy, 1924
        The Book of Job, 1924
        The Kingdom of Israel, 1925
        The Book of Genesis, 1925
        Exodus and Numbers, 1925
        Leviticus, 1925
        The Apocalypses, 1925
        The Kingdom of Judah, 1926
        The Undivided Kingdom, 1926
        The Samaritan and Other Jewish Sects, 1927
        A Guide to the Study of the Canon of the Old and New Testaments, 1927
        The Talmud, Mishnah, and Midrash, 1928
        Studies in Islam, 1928
        Islam in Spain, 1929
        The Áyyub and Mamluk Sultans, 1929
        Messianic Hope, 1929
        Inspiration, 1930
        The Exile, 1931
        Covenants: The Day of the Lord, 1931
        The Glorious Company of the Apostles and Other Sermons, n.d.

Obviously  Christian preacher and Christian  Missionary to India/Pakistan/Bangladesh of that time   but  My goodness gracious he was a prolific writer

Reply #28 - September 22, 2014, 10:15 AM

for some who have no kindle and no money for Amazon Jungle

Cheesy

Reply #29 - September 22, 2014, 04:47 PM

Postmodernism, Reason and Religion - Ernest Gellner
    http://okhovvat.com/files/en/content/2011/6/4/351_379.pdf
  • 12 3 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »