Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hamza Tzortzis vs Professor Pervez Hoodbhoy

(Read 39043 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hamza Tzortzis vs Professor Pervez Hoodbhoy
     Reply #90 - February 28, 2012, 10:00 PM

You had respect for Hamza?

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #91 - February 28, 2012, 10:02 PM

StopSpamming1  Smiley hiya.. welcome!!!
     Reply #92 - February 28, 2012, 10:04 PM

It was me who did the video with the professor.

Now all my comments and my response video have been deleted on the youthclubpk video.
    Suddenly, all comments have been disabled and they are enforcing censorship.

Instead, these fanboys are now on my channel, spewing hatred and nonsense.

I am in the process of making a follow-up video, clarifying - or trying to clarify - some issues, showing how Hamza is a total douche.

Reply #93 - February 28, 2012, 11:35 PM

I don't understand why would a scientist debate a moron like Hamza, I just don't get it.

Reply #94 - February 28, 2012, 11:52 PM

Here's the vid I made...

Good work  Smiley I have to laugh at Hamza denying what he just said and then his desperate pleas as the Professor walks out in disgust, "sorry, sorry, boss, boss"! I think Hamza quickly realized this wasn't going to look good. Serves him right.
     Reply #95 - February 29, 2012, 12:31 AM

then the thread disappears.
     Reply #96 - February 29, 2012, 12:35 AM

(Clicky for piccy!)

then the thread disappears.

well that fellow will have a field day after this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wiT-mcFxw

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.
      Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.  The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.  The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000.  It was closely guarded until 2010, when it was finally handed over to the Ankara Ethnography Museum, and will soon be put back on public display following a minor restoration.

A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.., Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay said the book could be an authentic version of the Gospel, which was suppressed by the Christian Church for its strong parallels with the Islamic view of Jesus.  He also said the Vatican had made an official request to see the scripture - a controversial text which Muslims claim is an addition to the original gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God.

It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.  In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'. WHO WAS ST BARNABAS? Born in Cyprus as Joseph, Barnabas was an Early Christian later named an apostle.  His story appears in the Acts of the Apostles, and Paul mentions him in some of his epistles.

The date, place, and circumstances of his death are historically unverifiable. But Christian tradition states that he was martyred at Salamis, Cyprus, He is traditionally identified as the founder of the Cypriot Church, with his feast day on June 11. And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab. Despite the interest in the newly re-discovered book, some believe it is a fake and only dates back to the 16th century.  The oldest copies of the book date back to that time, and are written in Spanish and Italian  his is because St Barnabas lived in the first century and was one of the Apostles of Jesus, in contrast to this version which is said to come from the fifth or sixth century.

He told the Today Zaman newspaper: 'The copy in Ankara might have been written by one of the followers of St Barnabas.  'Since there is around 500 years in between St Barnabas and the writing of the Bible copy, Muslims may be disappointed to see that this copy does not include things they would like to see. 'It might have no relation with the content of the Gospel of Barnabas.'

Theology professor Ömer Faruk Harman said a scientific scan of the bible may be the only way to reveal how old it really is...

there you go,   Now you all CEMB guys and all Christians convert in to Islam and put your head in Arabian Sand..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #97 - February 29, 2012, 01:26 AM

Enjoy. See my signature! Grin

Reply #98 - February 29, 2012, 07:00 AM

If you can edit your video and include the bit between 6:50-7:40mins of the video below where Hamza mentions the "Strong Nuclear Force" but couldn't even tell us the units of this force, then it will further show that when Hamza talks about science he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPURoRvVqFA

Reply #99 - February 29, 2012, 11:09 AM

Here is the video of the debate haven't watched it yet since its about 2 hours long.I have heard that hamza tortoise gets owned  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUNPq5qn3U0&feature=player_embedded
     Reply #100 - February 29, 2012, 11:26 AM

If you can edit your video and include the bit between 6:50-7:40mins of the video below where Hamza mentions the "Strong Nuclear Force" but couldn't even tell us the units of this force, then it will further show that when Hamza talks about science he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPURoRvVqFA

Yeah I'm going to do an IERA vs science vid, which will include that clip, Prof. Hoodbhoy and Adnan vs PZ.

It disgusts me that IERA is registered charity.
     Reply #101 - February 29, 2012, 11:32 AM

I think this comment on ummah.com just about sums up the gullible sheep-like mentality of Hamza's supporters...

Originally Posted by -Shamil-

Am I they one that loves Hamza but doesnt comprehend anything that he says?

I just stroke my beard and nod along thoughtfully

cosmological this and metaphysical that....  wacko

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?314841-Hamza-Andreas-Vs-Professor-Hoodbhoy-LUMS-(-PAKISTAN-)&p=4563076&viewfull=1#post4563076 (post 81)

I've been to a few debates where I've spoken to Hamza supporters at the end and when I asked them to reiterate some of Hamza arguments, they couldn't do it.  They were literally stumped.

Reply #102 - February 29, 2012, 11:47 AM

Like I said, its a circus act, its theatre, its going through the motions to bamboozle believers into believing an act that plays to their delusional ideas of what Islam is all about.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #103 - February 29, 2012, 11:48 AM

It disgusts me that IERA is registered charity.

To be fair, village idiots need charity too.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #104 - February 29, 2012, 12:16 PM

To be fair, village idiots need charity too.

Yes, but village idiots generating &  incubating more Idiots   can not be Tax exemptable  and  Charity Donations can not be  Tax Deductible

Reply #105 - February 29, 2012, 01:22 PM

Afro

Hey,

where did you post this? Your sig shows nothing.

-- Abdul Ala al-Ma'arri --
    There are two classes of men: intelligent men without religion and religious men without intelligence.
     Reply #106 - February 29, 2012, 02:38 PM

what is the specific 'lie' that hamza was alluding to?
     Reply #107 - February 29, 2012, 02:40 PM

I don't understand why would a scientist debate a moron like Hamza, I just don't get it.

Watch stopspamming1's interview with prof. H. Apparently the esteemed prof didn't really know who Hamza was-I can imagine part of the reason was because he wanted to participate in a rare oppurtunity to debate such a subject.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

Reply #108 - February 29, 2012, 06:18 PM

The IERA vs Science

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzI1bDe6XUM
     Reply #109 - February 29, 2012, 08:25 PM

Can someone get Tf00t to mirror this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzI1bDe6XUM
     Reply #110 - February 29, 2012, 09:02 PM

What is Hamza FB page, link anyone?
     Reply #111 - March 01, 2012, 12:21 PM

http://www.facebook.com/HamzaAndreasTzortzis

-- Abdul Ala al-Ma'arri --
    There are two classes of men: intelligent men without religion and religious men without intelligence.
     Reply #112 - March 02, 2012, 04:15 PM

Fools Write on that Debate..

A fool writes: On top of that, I feel it's more or less an ad homein based arguement (from Hoody), I mean, if Hamza was wrong whenever he spoke about "M Theory" or whatever he said about such subjects, then Hoody just had to say where Hamza was wrong, or what he said that was inaccurate by the standards of Science. Instead he just attacked him and said "you're not a scientist, you can't write M theory!".

So you should see it from the perspective above why Hoody was barely standing on one leg this whole time. Hoody's an Atheist isn't he? If so, I'm pretty sure Hamza knew what was comming, but he's used to western style debating which is more assertive. 

Another fool: Hoody's an Atheist isn't he? If so, I'm pretty sure Hamza knew what was comming, but he's used to western style debating which is more assertive.

boy all four pages are filed with filth.. I wonder about brother hassan.. siting on the wall like a Cat... lol..

Reply #113 - March 02, 2012, 08:43 PM

At 1:31:35 mins Hamza said... "If we didn't have the likes of Al-Jabr, who created algebra, Al-Jabr, and you had algorithms...."

Erm, "Al-Jabr" wasn't a person.  Roll Eyes

"Al-Jabr" is the arabic word from which "algebra" is derived.

Reply #114 - March 02, 2012, 09:10 PM

No one ever checks up a piece of 'information' if it supports their world view.

Reply #115 - March 02, 2012, 09:57 PM

At 1:31:35 mins Hamza said... "If we didn't have the likes of Al-Jabr, who created algebra, Al-Jabr, and you had algorithms...."

Erm, "Al-Jabr" wasn't a person.  Roll Eyes

"Al-Jabr" is the arabic word from which "algebra" is derived.

lol..  that is a good one Shahid, The  fool didn't even check that Wikipedia . This is a serious problem in Islam with fools acting as historians, philosophers & physicists., Many of these western converts  go to live debates They come on live debates  talk nonsense to impress brain washed Islamic fools in Pakistan, India, Indonesia and Malaysia.

The word algebra is a Latin variant of the Arabic word al-jabr. This came from the title of a book, Hidab al-jabr wal-muqubala, written in Baghdad about 825 A.D. by the Arab mathematician Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khowarizmi.

The words jabr (JAH-ber) and muqubalah (moo-KAH-ba-lah) were used by al-Khowarizmi to designate two basic operations in solving equations. Jabr was to transpose subtracted terms to the other side of the equation. Muqubalah was to cancel like terms on opposite sides of the equation. In fact, the title has been translated to mean "science of restoration (or reunion) and opposition" or "science of transposition and cancellation" and "The Book of Completion and Cancellation" or "The Book of Restoration and Balancing."

Jabr is used in the step where x - 2 = 12 becomes x = 14. The left-side of the first equation, where x is lessened by 2, is "restored" or "completed" back to x in the second equation.

Muqabalah takes us from x + y = y + 7 to x = 7 by "cancelling" or "balancing" the two sides of the equation.

Eventually the muqabalah was left behind, and this type of math became known as algebra in many languages.

It is interesting to note that the word al-jabr used non-mathematically made its way into Europe through the Moors of Spain. There an algebrista is a bonesetter, or "restorer" of bones. A barber of medieval times called himself an algebrista since barbers often did bone-setting and bloodletting on the side. Hence the red and white striped barber poles of today.

Reply #116 - March 03, 2012, 03:02 PM

Hmm .. some one should send these three videos to that FOOL Hamza Tortilla..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJUu1wfUzec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGxYMLtM9qM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkPvXO5q8EM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Lucky Pete Palmer Escaped from Pakistan.. lol

Reply #117 - March 03, 2012, 04:05 PM

OK I watched the first 60 minutes of the debate, am I missing something or Hamza kind of did a better job than prof. Pervez Huh?

Prof. Pervez was just pointing out the foibles of religion and how religious people though the earthquake was caused by God or whatever, he never tried to refute Hamzas arguments who said that it is perfectly logical to assume there is a creator or law giver and so on.

Maybe I am not bright enough to get what professor Pervez is trying to convey but it seemed to me that he didn't address the issue well and he didn't try to make an argument in favor of Rationality.

I will go on watching the rest of the debate later, maybe he did a better job there.

Reply #118 - March 03, 2012, 04:08 PM

Hamza is a professional debater, Prof Hoodhboy is a professional scientist, ergo, as far as debates go, Hamza will 'win'.

Anyway, prof Hoodbhoy's general points are:

1) It is stupid to try and use science to prove religion, religion should be kept seperate.
    2) Religious lines are drawn up by birth lottery/geography rather than by truth v not truth
    3) Those who have a poor understanding and knowledge of science shouldn't try to dishonestly twist science to prove their religion.

Reply #119 - March 03, 2012, 04:16 PM

OK I watched the first 60 minutes of the debate, am I missing something or Hamza kind of did a better job than prof. Pervez Huh?

Prof. Pervez was just pointing out the foibles of religion and how religious people though the earthquake was caused by God or whatever, he never tried to refute Hamzas arguments who said that it is perfectly logical to assume there is a creator or law giver and so on.

Maybe I am not bright enough to get what professor Pervez is trying to convey but it seemed to me that he didn't address the issue well and he didn't try to make an argument in favor of Rationality.

I will go on watching the rest of the debate later, maybe he did a better job there.

no..no you are pretty bright guy ., but let us take that point of yours..  On what basis Hamzas arguments   is perfectly logical to assume there is a creator or law giver and so on.., Where did Hamza tortilla gets that?  from Quran??  if it is from Quarn what verses?? On live debate with their cheer group in it, these Islamic science debaters run around circles.. which they can not do on a written format..  

• Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »