Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Kismet: Does it inevitably bring us together with people?

(Read 2967 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Kismet: Does it inevitably bring us together with people?
     OP - June 14, 2019, 05:26 PM

Hello dear CEMB forum members,

this is my first tender post and I hope it is received well.

I recently read that we are destined to meet certain people. I have one question in regards to that. Today I met a couple on the train and I felt a connection. It took me some courage to open up the conversation, but it turned out better than I thought. And we exchanged contact details to be able to meet again in the future.

So I think it was fate (or Kismet) that brought us together. Now, if I wouldn't have taken the chance to talk to them. Would fate have brought us together again? Or would we have parted ways and never met again in this life?

Looking forward to be hearing from you. Salam.

Sebastian
     Reply #1 - June 14, 2019, 07:47 PM

faith in fate brings  S. kayser......
    Hello dear CEMB forum members,  ...this is my first tender post and I hope it is received well...
    Looking forward to be hearing from you. Salam.

Sebastian....

Hello kayser...  oops ..Sebastian???     huh!??   what do I say? Skayser??  S. kayser???  kayser?? kaiser??  or Sebastian....??   I don't know ............... wellwhat is there in name?  A rose is rose  whatever is the name you call..... 

welcome to the Den  Skayser..... You see one of the aims of this den is Question everything So  you have full rights to question everything..  and   Walaikum Salam...  off course  every post of yours will be well received and your first post is actually a wonderful subject to discuss..   

well let me add more words  to fate.....  .. fate ...  kismat ..."destiny... naseeb, kismat,  takdeer, and I am sure., such words aretheir in every culture and in every religion.... NOT JUST IN ISLAM and NOT JUST IN ARABIC.,   

I recently read that we are destined to meet certain people. I have one question in regards to that. Today I met a couple on the train and I felt a connection. It took me some courage to open up the conversation, but it turned out better than I thought. And we exchanged contact details to be able to meet again in the future.

So I think it was fate (or Kismet) that brought us together. Now, if I wouldn't have taken the chance to talk to them. Would fate have brought us together again? Or would we have parted ways and never met again in this life?

Sebastian

well reading is good...  now let us watch some tubes on the subject..

So watch all of those and other tubes that are connected to them...  and we will discuss...  again welcome to CEMB forum..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - June 15, 2019, 10:57 AM

I think traditional ideas about fate are unhelpful but understandable based on our popular perception of time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-theory_of_time
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »