Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are there any talks or gatherings in the UK?

(Read 4934 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Are there any talks or gatherings in the UK?
     OP - January 12, 2012, 08:10 PM

I noticed maryam namazi did a talk in australia, are they any similar activities of the anti muslim movement in the UK and do they all cost money as $50 sounds like a lot of money although admitedly I dont know the exchange in australian dollars
  • Re: Are there any talks or gatherings in the UK?
     Reply #1 - January 12, 2012, 08:12 PM

The plot thickens. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - January 12, 2012, 10:36 PM

I noticed maryam namazi did a talk in australia, are they any similar activities of the anti muslim movement in the UK and do they all cost money as $50 sounds like a lot of money although admitedly I dont know the exchange in australian dollars

Hmm. Freudian slip? You mean Anti-Islam, not anti-muslim?  Wink

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #3 - January 12, 2012, 10:40 PM

Oh no. He knows what he means. Wink

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #4 - January 12, 2012, 10:42 PM

uh yeaah...Huh??
     Reply #5 - January 12, 2012, 10:47 PM

so you guys all have your suspicions. your sat there, not knowing anything about me except what ive posted, and your having your theories. im sat here, knowing very well what my situation is and knowing the correctness fo what ive said. What i am interested to know though, is what your theories are. you think i made some freudian slip, im a troll, etc etc so im very interested to hear your theories on who i am. feel free to derail this thread with theories because its interesting to me that your all so suspicious. i think it has something to do with living in secret and worry at death threats from muslims, relatives etc so psychologically you suspect people and your mind invents things. thats my theory on you guys, what about your guys theory on me, who do you think i am if im not a doubtful muslim? dont look at anyone elses post before replying as id like the amusement of seeing a range of theories  popcorn and my second question would then be, how do i prove i ma who i say i am so you can actually stop being rude and judgemental and help me with what i set out to do?  Should you be making judgements on people? Isnt that supposed to be the role of religious people?
     Reply #6 - January 12, 2012, 10:47 PM

btw osmanthus. i thought that pic was an action figure like an action man or something, is it a real person lol?
     Reply #7 - January 12, 2012, 10:53 PM

Hey, why should religious people have all the fun? parrot

Reply #8 - January 12, 2012, 10:53 PM

Yes, it's a real person. Two of them, to be precise.

Reply #9 - January 12, 2012, 11:02 PM

is it you lol?
     Reply #10 - January 12, 2012, 11:06 PM

No.

Reply #11 - January 12, 2012, 11:09 PM

its a weird ass avator
     Reply #12 - January 13, 2012, 04:45 PM

Hmm. Freudian slip? You mean Anti-Islam, not anti-muslim?  Wink

That is the important difference.  I note Jon_confuse-and-divide is offline, now.  But that doesn't mean the hand in the sock-puppet has gone does it? Looking at his parting shot I've decided that Os's Avatar is just fine, after all, just not as good as yours.  Yours reminds me of when Hope not Hate used that painting in their campaign a couple of years ago.

And Jon_Confuse-em-and-run - now that I've caught up with everybody else here - is another Yee-newbie, virtual offspring of Yee-veteran, very likely.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #13 - January 13, 2012, 05:06 PM

The plot thickens. 

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, why should religious people have all the fun? parrot

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

awwww... why am i always a softy for these guys? LMAO

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #14 - January 13, 2012, 05:07 PM

No.

Don't believe him, Jon.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #15 - January 13, 2012, 06:32 PM

who am i trying to divide? you didnt even give me a chance to get to know people here and see what i am about or what i wuld have done with my time here, i never divided anyone, if anyone feltdifferent a simple message with some advice wuld have been taken seriously and i dont think i did anything that shoudl have got people to be rude. you couldnt be more wrong, Ill bet im in a different country to yeevee or at least a different city
     Reply #16 - January 14, 2012, 03:47 PM

"You may be right & you might be wrong,
    ain't gonna argue all night long,
    if I though it would ease my head,
    I could wake up in the morning dead."

The Band, eons ago.

Meanwhile I'd love some popcorn to help me through this textual analysis.  Apparently, you can even tell if the sock-puppeteer is deliberately try to impersonate sonebody else with his characters.  And they even give themselves away when they are deliberately copying the known characteristics of another poster.  But that's advanced textual analysis and comparison.  Far too advanced for me.
    And even if the text isn't removed by the likely scally before you can make a case for your conclusions, it still takes ages.

Popcorn.  Me want more popcorn. And a Grouch and dustbin icon from Sesame Street.

But it must be fun for trolls when they protest their innocence in two roles - then momentarily forget and allow their supposedly Newbie Character to address a doubting member by her abreviated nick-name.  Just a momentary lapse.  But you can distract other posters away from such lapses by getting into a convincing argument with yourself.  That'll give you the benefit of the doubt for just a bit longer.

Good luck, if that's your plan.

Popcorn me want more popcorn. And time.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »