Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi confused muslim here

(Read 13020 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hi confused muslim here
     Reply #120 - January 13, 2012, 08:01 AM

Hi confused muslim here.. jon.. The confused..
    Name:     jon_confused
    Position:    Member
    Date Registered:    January 12, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Last Active:    Today at 12:05 AM

hmm.. delusions .. delusions and delusions  the thread is filled with  delusions and JINNS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZclIRtT8BE&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJpFqCzB4A&feature=fvwrel

too many psychological & delusional problems... and they are NOT Muslim specific .. but often get attached to faith heads

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #121 - January 13, 2012, 08:29 AM

Told you...  handjob

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #122 - January 13, 2012, 04:18 PM

And I wondered how this thread could get so long in the time it takes to ride a bus from Accy to Blackburn.  Then I looked at the judgemental posts, how could they be setting on this poor defenceless newbie and getting him all upset?  But then again there's judgemental based on prejudging and judgemental based on intuition and experience.  But I had to read all five pages to realise the difference. Even Andromeda agrees. And then Yee-Veteran shows up.  Oh, no not again.  And there I was muttering about mistreating newbies.  But what if they're Rascal-veterans posing as naive-newbies?
    too many psychological & delusional problems... and they are NOT Muslim specific .. but often get attached to faith heads

Told you...  handjob

You sound like KT.
    *increasing suspician

Sorry BerberElla, you're not pre-judging at all are you?  In fact I was pre-judging you.  So glad I caught up with the begining of the thread first. Even more glad I missed it when it was happening.

And Yee-veteran, your sock-puppets are doing my head in but I do respect some of your factual research and your massive library of links.

But heck, I swear this thread didn't exist earlier this morning when I looked from the library of Accrington, the centre of the universe.  I certainly didn't see this thread on my visit the "centre of the universe" but that is because I was wasting valuble net-time searching for a Hope not Hate email that I can recall but couldn't find and couldn't possibly quote from memory.  At least I was doing it for a non-scally member who probably agrees, anyway, with the point I was trying to make. That's why I didn't notice Yee_Confuse-em-and-have-a-laugh on his new newbie thread. At one point I was going to look up something up for scally#99, aka Jon_Confused, very likely Yee_Newbie aka Yee_Veteran.  Allegedly.

Looking for Jon_confused, indeed.  Jon_confusing more like.

Yee-veteran!  You're just a very naughty boy, so don't forget to look on the bright side of life.  And you are a rascal, too, and a scallywag!

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #123 - January 13, 2012, 05:18 PM

thanks for your suppory peace rhetoric, they were far too judgemetnal and have made a mistake
     Reply #124 - January 13, 2012, 05:58 PM

............. Even Andromeda agrees.
    And then Yee-Veteran shows up.  Oh, no not again.
     BerberElla, you're not pre-judging at all are you?  
    ..And Yee-veteran, your sock-puppets are doing my head
    Yee-veteran!  You're just a very naughty boy, so don't forget to look on the bright side of life.  And you are a rascal, too, and a scallywag!

thanks for your suppory peace rhetoric, they were far too judgemetnal and have made a mistake

You two guys are riot...  indeed peaceheretic .,   Yee is not only a Rascal but a traitor .. You want a piece of me peace_H??... finmad

This is YOU
    peaceheretic., 101 posts total.. 1.08 posts/per day..

and this is  jon_confused
    jon_confused  Joined yester day and posted 84   posts(N/A per day)

So I would say jon_confused is veteran & you are a   newbie  and   newbies get ragged in 1st year college ., That makes you strong peaceheretic ..and..and talk to me when you post 84 posts a day...

Reply #125 - January 13, 2012, 06:01 PM

far away hug yeezevee
     Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #126 - January 13, 2012, 06:12 PM

you guys are reading way much into things honestly. At least some people will know im genuine now as they have been accused of being me when obviously they will know they are not me.

Why dont you guys just let me get on with mybusiness here and stop bothering me because your very judgemental and dont sound too different to muslims online who say the sanme stuff about being undercover.

How about this, anyone who wishes to see if im a doubting muslim or not, we can create a test and I will demonstrate to you my memorsation of the qurt'an AND my willinness to engage in "haraam activitie". And if your not willing to follow up your accusations then shut up and bother someone else

Reply #127 - January 13, 2012, 06:21 PM

jon_confused: I'm sorry that you're frustrated, but we have a good sized community here, and the admins want to make sure that the forum remains a safe, friendly atmosphere for it. Many of us here have a lot of problems in a our lives, and many of us give out some private information. You should be able to understand the necessity of keeping the place safe for them.

I don't know you all that well, but if you genuinely are who you claim to be, I think you'll get a lot farther by being a bit more courteous, especially to the staff here. They seem to have fair enough reasons of suspecting you, maybe they're wrong, but you can't blame us for being suspicious of people who act suspiciously.

Calm down, relax. We're all friends here.  Smiley

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #128 - January 13, 2012, 06:23 PM

jon.. i had memorized some surahs, too.  The thing is, I didnt understand one
    damned thing i memorized.  Whats the point of memorizing something that you
    dont know what it REALLY means?  

I was a very conservative (holiness) christian for many years.  The thing that
    really started to disturb me was how much of the quran was plagerized from
    the bible (both old an new testaments).  

And btw.. the talmud was written before the quran, according to google.com
    here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #129 - January 13, 2012, 06:48 PM

Don't worry they are suspicious of everyone. They still think I am a troll I'm sure.

I wish parents everywhere could remove their veil of religion and see their kids for whom they actually are.
     Reply #130 - January 14, 2012, 10:39 AM

I'll stand by what I posted if I can edit it to say what I failed to express but thought was important at the time.  Until I've done that I see that civilised people have decided to withdraw to the give you (both, in my opinion you are the same scally) the "benefit of the doubt".  And meanwhile why doesn't the newbie half of you pretend a bit better and not make all those slip ups?  I may not be as quick as others here but a few hours of textual analysis - you know that stuff we do to other peoples scriptures but not our own - reveals that those who got there before I did were right.

But your cries of unfair!  Suppose I am wrong?  Then I am being so cruel to a newbie.  Oh shame on me.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #131 - January 14, 2012, 10:51 AM

But your cries of unfair!  Suppose I am wrong?  Then I am being so cruel to a newbie.  Oh shame on me.

you ragger.. Ragging is banned in schools it is only there  in colleges.,  Yes Shame on you..  I mean Sham  ... finmad

Reply #132 - January 14, 2012, 10:54 AM

....How about this, anyone who wishes to see if im a doubting muslim or not, we can create a test and I will demonstrate to you my memorsation of the qurt'an AND my willinness to engage in "haraam activitie". And if your not willing to follow up your accusations then shut up and bother someone else

yes Good test for you and for that book..

so how many times did you read Quran  jon..??

Talk to me .. you are reading ..you are here..

Reply #133 - January 14, 2012, 01:42 PM

yes Good test for you and for that book..
    so how many times did you read Quran  jon..??
    Talk to me .. you are reading ..you are here..

Want some of that benefit-of-the-doubt-popcorn?
    Ask Artemis. I want some too. cool2

Reply #134 - January 19, 2012, 03:13 PM

So I would say jon_confused is veteran & you are a   newbie  and   newbies get ragged in 1st year college ., That makes you strong peaceheretic ..and..and talk to me when you post 84 posts a day...

I will never post 84 posts a day even if I got the time.  I would spend any extra time I got reading not writing.  But if you think you don't need to spend that much time reading then I'm happy for you.  Your misuse of that stupid (imho) argument gave me more reason to believe that you were the poster who was posing as Jon_Confused.  

And you neglect to mention that you had posted under a glove-puppet's name the previous day which makes your argument even less rational.  It gives any perceptive, independent, reasonable person reason to wonder, if you are merely defending yourself and not your sock-puppet, why you are comparing my number of posts to Jon_Confused's number of posts?  If you merely wanted to defend yourself from having anything to do with one sock-puppet you would have been more convincing if you had explained why you posted under another sock-puppet's name only a day before.

So pointing out that Jon_Confused had a rather large post count for a genuine Newbie was correct but hadn't I just posted that "Jon_Confused" was not a genuine "Newbie" but very likely YOU posing as a newbie?

And saying that "Newbies get ragged in 1st year college" isn't exactly saying "it wasn't me" it's more reasonably interpreted as an arrogant (and far from contrite) admission that you were responsible for both glove puppets and proud of what you'd done and only sorry because you hadn't fooled more people for more of the time.

If you want to accuse me of anything with your "sham" comments to me you can do it on the main board - for other people's amusement - or you can PM me.  But there is nothing "Sham" about me - especially when that insult comes from someone who was caught out once (and I think probably twice) posing as a pretend newbie.

Or maybe you have special priveleges to act that way?
    Time will no doubt tell.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »