Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: YeeHaw!

(Read 4168 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • YeeHaw!
     OP - January 10, 2012, 04:46 AM

Hello everyone bunny

I am new on this forum. I got exposed to CEMB about 4 months ago and I was so amazed about how chill you guys are. I mean, I have browsed a lot of threads on this forum and I have to say that almost all of you guys are so smart, rational and hilarious Smiley

I spend considerable amount of time on Ummah dot com, FFI, IslamQ&A etc. I think that at FFI, things tend to get a bit serious but over here, most of you guys replies make me laugh and I really appreciate your intelligence and freethinking.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and that this forum is so cool!

You guys discuss everything that is wrong with Islam while keeping things funny (or maybe I find them funny)  grin12
  • Re: YeeHaw!
     Reply #1 - January 10, 2012, 05:47 AM

Welcome dude...
    a/s/l?

"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."
     Reply #2 - January 10, 2012, 09:20 AM

hi and welcome
     Reply #3 - January 10, 2012, 09:53 AM

Welcome.  parrot

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #4 - January 10, 2012, 10:19 AM

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

"Children of Abel, Children of Cain
     Can live in harmony, without shame
     The keys that I grant thee, The Sacred Land
     Are dry desert sand on the palm of your hand
     Without the water, the wisdom of past
     Will run through your fingers, forgotten so fast"
     Reply #5 - January 10, 2012, 10:29 AM

I got exposed to CEMB

And people criticize me for whipping it out. See, people, it works!

WELCOME!

Welcome dude...
    a/s/l?

He just wants to sex you. Actually, so do I. Nude nerd

Anyhow, with a name like "yeehaw" I wonder if we have another fellow American on board?

fuck you
     Reply #6 - January 10, 2012, 10:36 AM

Hiya! Smiley Welcome, hopefully you'll enjoy it here. Care to tell us more about yourself?  parrot

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #7 - January 10, 2012, 10:43 AM

A warm welcome from the deep south, USA, yeehaw!

Would enjoy learning more about you, where you are from,
    what is your religious background, if any, and what is your
    interest in Kaffirism lol.

Have a welcome jinn on me!
    ghost

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #8 - January 10, 2012, 05:50 PM

Welcome dude...
    a/s/l?

Thanks dude
    23/f/USA (Mid west)
     Reply #9 - January 10, 2012, 05:52 PM

And people criticize me for whipping it out. See, people, it works!

WELCOME!

(Clicky for piccy!)

He just wants to sex you. Actually, so do I. Nude nerd

Cheesy

Welcome to CEMB

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #10 - January 10, 2012, 05:58 PM

Welcome

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #11 - January 10, 2012, 06:00 PM

so yeehaw... are you an ex muslim?
    what brought you here?  Smiley

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #12 - January 10, 2012, 06:44 PM

Thank you all for a very warm welcome.

I am originally from Pakistan but have been living in U.S. for a while now. I grew up in a Muslim family and my interest in Kaffirism developed as a result of my life experiences.

I got my first dose of free thinking from my father. My mother is very religious and has never missed a single salat/namaz, recites Quran regularly, fasts regularly and even offers Tahajad (?) prayer.

My father on the other hand, is a Muslim by name only. As far as I remember, he never prayed or fasted etc. But he is the most honest, sincere and hard working person I know. He feels everyone's pain and is always ready to help others even pushing his needs behind.
     Reply #13 - January 10, 2012, 06:45 PM

About 6 years ago, I opened Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim (I was a good little Muslim in those days). I was hoping to find a lot of spirituality and wisdom in it but boy was I wrong!

Some of the first hadiths I read were about sex, wars, inferiority of women, torture in hell and grave etc. They disturbed my mind so much that I closed the book immediately and thought that Sahih al-Bukhari was wrong  dance

I did not dare open any hadith book after that because it made me struggle to accept the fact that the Islam and Muhammad presented in the hadith books was the same person who is labeled as the ‘best of mankind’.

Anyways, it took some months to convince myself to read more ‘hidden’ stuff and to prepare myself for some other shocks that I might encounter. I read other major hadith collections, autobiography of Muhammad from both muslim and non-muslim sources, the early history of Islam and  Islamic empires, the current state of Muslim countries and all that forced me to rethink about my belief as Islam as the best solution for mankind.
     Reply #14 - January 10, 2012, 06:46 PM

One of the most disturbing things I read about 5-6 years ago was the death of Uthman, the 3rd Muslim caliph. He was confined to his own house for so many days and was denied food and water. After he was killed, his blood covered dead body lay on the streets for three days. lipsrsealed

One of the rebels who killed him was Muhammad, the son of the 1st Muslim caliph, Abu-Bakar. So, after Abu-Bakar’s death, his wife married Ali (the 4th caliph) and Muhammad grew up under the influence of Ali and wanted him to be the caliph etc etc etc. Gosh, why were they so obsessed with marriages and acquiring caliphate.  finmad

Well the detailed description of that incident was one of the major reasons that forced me to think about Islam being a political cult.

There is so much stuff, but oh well!

Reply #15 - January 10, 2012, 06:48 PM

Also, I have traveled a lot and met so many people from all over the world and from different religious backgrounds. Most of those people are a lot better than many Muslims I know. I just cannot digest the fact that according to Islam, all those wonderful people from wonderful cultures will go to hell because they are not Muslims.  Huh?
     Reply #16 - January 10, 2012, 06:48 PM

Ha!..Huh! who?? yeehaw98??

what the hell is that  supposed to mean?? and you are an    imposter from ffi?? faith fuckers international??

why yeehaw?? why not dooohaw??

are you copying yeezevee  finmad finmad

These ffi guys are so bad..   well ffi guys do screw the faiths.. and their specialty is screwing Islam..

bad.. bad..people

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #17 - January 10, 2012, 06:58 PM

yeehaw.. thanks for sharing!

So are you able to live as you wish, or do you have to
    be a closet kaffir for now?

Helen Keller
     Reply #18 - January 11, 2012, 05:18 AM

Also, I have traveled a lot and met so many people from all over the world and from different religious backgrounds. Most of those people are a lot better than many Muslims I know. I just cannot digest the fact that according to Islam, all those wonderful people from wonderful cultures will go to hell because they are not Muslims.  Huh?

One of the most disturbing things I read about 5-6 years ago was the death of Uthman, the 3rd Muslim caliph. He was confined to his own house for so many days and was denied food and water. After he was killed, his blood covered dead body lay on the streets for three days. lipsrsealed

One of the rebels who killed him was Muhammad,  the son of the 1st Muslim caliph, Abu-Bakar. So, after Abu-Bakar’s death, his wife married Ali (the 4th caliph) and Muhammad grew up under the influence of Ali and wanted him to be the caliph etc etc etc. Gosh, why were they so obsessed with marriages and acquiring caliphate.  finmad

Well the detailed description of that incident was one of the major reasons that forced me to think about Islam being a political cult.

There is so much stuff, but oh well!

yeehaw98.. how are you doing.. I was just kidding.,

So where did you read  those stories of Caliphs? it would be nice to have links of those stories. Early Islam from hadith is filled with so much rubbish I often wonder whether any Muslim who can read that can be Muslim again.,  That is exactly the reason in modern times, Many educated Muslims realizing the problems hadith poses to Islam and  becoming Quran only Muslims...

And you go through Quran you will end up with same or  more confusion  and simple question being whether such book  as Quran with full of silly stories and whole lot of meaning less mumbo-jumbo along with some STUPIDEST WEIRD  rules for human being how to live their life  need to be revealed by Allah/God??   .... the alleged supreme super power that controls everything and anything in this vast  universe   with Millions of galaxies filled billions of stars?? 

With present Advancement in sciences puts this   whole religious scriptures on  super god/s becomes nothing but   nonsense and ridiculous ...

any ways welcome CEMB . and just because you are in CEMB doesn't mean you should not contribute/educate guys in FFI..

with best wishes & happy new year
    yeezevee

Reply #19 - January 11, 2012, 08:20 AM

Welcome to the Forum Yeehaw  Smiley

Can you remember where you read about the caliphs? I would like to add that info to my arsenal.
     Reply #20 - January 11, 2012, 08:36 AM

.....about the caliphs? I would like to add that info to my arsenal.

Lissie you can read some on that subject at this link

1- Abu Bakr (632-634):

After Mohammed’s death, the leadership of the Umma (Muslim Community) was taken up by Abu Bakr, who took the title Caliph. This title, which means "successor," indicates that he was the successor to the Prophet of God. This means that he claimed all Mohammed’s political and administrative power, and that he became the religious leader. Arabia is unified under Islam by 634.

2- Umar (634-644):

Umar, the second Caliph, lead the Moslem troops to conquer all of Arabia, and then north into Palestine, Syria, Iraq and Iran, as well as westward into Egypt and North Africa.

He was murdered by a Muslim slave in 644.

3- Uthman (644-656):

The third Caliph, was elected over the strong contesting by Mohammed’s cousin and son-in-law Ali. Uthman finalizes the Quran Although a pious and humble man, he was a weak ruler and too much influenced by his relatives of the Umayyad clan of the Koreish tribe (who had been "late" converts to Islam). Finally, his supporters turned on him and he was killed by a mob of Muslims in 656.

4- Ali (656-661):

Ali became the last Rightly Guided Caliph in 656. Of the four Rightly Guided Caliphs, Ali was the only one who was a close blood relative of Mohammed. From Mohammed’s death, his followers thought that the succession should not be decided by election, but by birth. They thought that the ability to communicate with Allah was passed on in this way.

These followers were known as the "Shia" ("party") of Ali, formed the basis of what later became Shiite Islam. When Ali was elected Caliph, they believed that their views would finally dominate, but after Ali’s assassination, the leadership of the umma moved to the Umayyads.

Ali was assassinated in 661 by Muawiyah, the founder of the Umayyad Dynasty, who took his place as caliph. Muslim loyalties split, but most remained Sunnis, loyal to the Umayyad Dynasty (about 80% of Muslims). Ali's descendant led the splinter group, the Shi'ites (about 10% of Muslims). Islam Religion

well briefly that is where Caliphs  of Islam begins with..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »