Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Story of An Angry Murtad

(Read 5237 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Story of An Angry Murtad
     OP - December 30, 2011, 04:42 AM

I am trying out this blog stuff. I am going to post random thoughts, everyday episodes and everything else which interests me.

Random I:
    You know you are in a pretty fucked up cult when EVEN music and art is a sin. When the eyes cant enjoy the beauty of a good artwork and your ears cant listen to a good tune. Johann Wolfgang Goethe said it eloquently when he said: Every day one should at least listen to a little song, read a good poem, look at a fine painting, and, if possible, say a few reasonable words.

But its not that simple when Allah, Mo and the local Mullah denies you that?

Ah Islam, islam. You are truly a "special" religion. A religion who enslaves humans and takes from them everything which is good and beautiful.

Truly all wisdom and beauty belongs to Allah!

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
  • Re: The Story of An Angry Murtad
     Reply #1 - December 30, 2011, 09:44 AM

I think Islam and Islamic culture is obsessed with sexual complexes that is why many things are forbidden, most of the time you would see things develop like this among muslims:

If we allow pop music then our kids will listen to it, it is not good it will make woman rebellious, what is next they will start talking to guys dating guys and having sex blla blla blla.

If we let woman go alone somewhere without the company of a man which is her brother or father, what would happen, she would talk to a guy, he might lie to her SEX SEX SEX SEX blla blla blla.

If we let woman go to schools that is not good, they will lust and meet guys date them SEX SEX SEX.

If we let drive they will lose their virginity cuz they might meet someone SEX SEX SEX blla blla.

When u sit back and look at it u will see it is all about Muslims' men insecurities and them thinking they are not good enough in bed that is why their women will go screw someone else if you let them get a driver's licence or whatever.

Reply #2 - December 30, 2011, 11:53 PM

Around the English Civil War, the Puritans did similar stuff - churches which were covered in artwork were whitewashed, Christmas was banned.

Is there a psychiatric disorder fear of sex and life?  Might a religion have developed a monopoly?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #3 - December 31, 2011, 09:32 AM

I think Islam and Islamic culture is obsessed with sexual complexes that is why many things are forbidden, most of the time you would see things develop like this among muslims:

If we allow pop music then our kids will listen to it, it is not good it will make woman rebellious, what is next they will start talking to guys dating guys and having sex blla blla blla.

If we let woman go alone somewhere without the company of a man which is her brother or father, what would happen, she would talk to a guy, he might lie to her SEX SEX SEX SEX blla blla blla.

If we let woman go to schools that is not good, they will lust and meet guys date them SEX SEX SEX.

If we let drive they will lose their virginity cuz they might meet someone SEX SEX SEX blla blla.

When u sit back and look at it u will see it is all about Muslims' men insecurities and them thinking they are not good enough in bed that is why their women will go screw someone else if you let them get a driver's licence or whatever.

Paranoia at its peak

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #4 - December 31, 2011, 10:01 AM

I'm a guy and I can drive but I haven't lost my virginity yet. Saudi Arabian women must have some skills to be able to lose their virginity just by driving. whistling2
     Reply #5 - January 05, 2012, 02:21 AM

Random 2:
    After I read this post from mchawking in another thread, I thought about the correlation between islam and ethnicity/nationality. I will presume some of you have heard it before. I am quoting the post:

"You're a Pakistani, how come you're not a Muslim then?"

You can change it with "Somali" (or other Muslim-majority ethnicity/nationality) also. It`s really absurd when you think about it. A monopolization of ethnicity/nationality. Since you are a "dirty kuffar/murtad", you cant be a Pakistani or Somali or Kurdish for that sake. It`s like you have to be a Muslim because you have a specific nationality.

So consider your "Somaliness" or "Pakistaness" etc "taken back" if you are a Murtad.  Cheesy

- John Keats
     Reply #6 - January 05, 2012, 02:29 AM

the thing about the arts is... when you take art and music away
    from the people, you take away a part of their soul.  You have
    more control over them. 

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #7 - January 05, 2012, 02:29 AM

Haram 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pA5UhNaYw0

- John Keats
     Reply #8 - January 05, 2012, 04:44 AM

Random 2:
    After I read this post from mchawking in another thread, I thought about the correlation between islam and ethnicity/nationality. I will presume some of you have heard it before. I am quoting the post:

You can change it with "Somali" (or other Muslim-majority ethnicity/nationality) also. It`s really absurd when you think about it. A monopolization of ethnicity/nationality. Since you are a "dirty kuffar/murtad", you cant be a Pakistani or Somali or Kurdish for that sake. It`s like you have to be a Muslim because you have a specific nationality.

So consider your "Somaliness" or "Pakistaness" etc "taken back" if you are a Murtad.  Cheesy

I can relate to that too, same here in Nigeria if you are not a muslim then you are not Hausa-Fulani, forgetting that Hausa used to have its own religion before Fulanis came and conquer their land, and subjugate them.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #9 - January 05, 2012, 07:19 AM

Of all the desiccated, bitter, cruel, sun beaten wildernesses which starve and thirst beyond the edges of Africa’s luscious jungled centre, there cannot be one more Christless than the one which begins at the northern foot of Mount Kenya and stretches to the foothills of Abyssinia, and from there to the dried-out glittering tip of Cape Gardafui where the hot karif winds blow in from where the long sharks race under the thin blue skin of the ocean.  You can never think of those wildernesses without thinking of daggers and spears, rolling fierce eyes under mops of dusty black crinkly hair, of mad stubborn camels, rocks too hot to touch, and blood feuds whose origins cannot be remembered, only honoured in the stabbing.  But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis. 

I knew an Italian priest who had spent over thirty years among the Somalis, and he made two converts, and it amazed me that he got even those two.  The Prophet has no more fervent, and ignorant followers, but it is not their fault they are ignorant.  Their natural intelligence is second to none and when the education factories start work among them they should surprise Africa, and themselves

Gerald Hanley Warriors – Life and death among the Somalis Eland London 2004 isbn 0 907 871 83 6

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #10 - January 05, 2012, 10:17 PM

LOL.

You have some Somalis who openly curse the prophet, Islam and the Quran without no regrets. A convo can go like this:

Somali 1: Why are you late!? Fuck your prophet, your religion and Koran!
    Somali 2: I am not late, And to hell with your Prophet and  your mother.

- John Keats
     Reply #11 - January 05, 2012, 10:26 PM

You know you are in a pretty fucked up cult when EVEN music and art is a sin. When the eyes cant enjoy the beauty of a good artwork and your ears cant listen to a good tune.

THIS.

While I was lucky enough to have a mother who let me listen to music, and even acknowledged my love for it by buying me a keyboard when I was younger, as I got older she continually threatened to stop allowing it as she "knew" it was harram and was only being "weak". This was the root of many of our arguments. I could simply never understand how anyone could think of music as something to be forbidden.

I'm a guy and I can drive but I haven't lost my virginity yet. Saudi Arabian women must have some skills to be able to lose their virginity just by driving. whistling2

They have T&A.  Tongue

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #12 - January 06, 2012, 06:18 AM

I think there are many reasons why Islam thinks music is wrong, but I don't feel like getting into that bullshit right now. Grin

But I've always been completely perplexed about it. And then hearing that certain instruments are actually allowed, but others aren't. Who the fuck gets to decide that?  Roll Eyes Islam is so limited and suffocating and not accommodating to being... human. I know it's based on the history in Islam and what they deemed appropriate or not. Guitar or stringed instruments - NO. Drums and anything you can hit - OK. Stringed instruments apparently are too emotional (as if that's a bad thing) and causes our hearts to be moved ... which is from the devil  Roll Eyes and we can't have that.

I swear, it reminds me of the MPAA ratings on sex in films. It seems the more emotional and meaningful a sex/love scene is, intimate and strong connections, the higher rating it will actually receive and will not be allowed - things must be edited. The more just straight forward sex it is, meaningless, fucked up or violent it is given a normal rating and allowed. Yeah. Something wrong with societies.

Anyway, many Muslims have a lot of hang ups about music today. Whether they cite curse words (because they're in every song, lulz) or the desire to dance that music leads to (because every song is dance-able) and all the haram that will lead to.... they have a lot of unfounded problems with it if they actually take a closer look. But they won't, because you can't question what's already deemed sinful.

It makes me angry. I have a huge personal connection with music. It is a huge part of my life. I can go on and on about this topic, and especially being a woman and told that I could not pursue music if I wanted to, I cannot sing because my voice is considered fucking arousing. (I would be flattered otherwise  Cheesy)

Google:
    Allah Almighty has created this natural attraction and charm in the voice of a female that it plays a vital role in provoking and inducing the sexual appetite, desire and passion of a man.

This is a reality which can not be denied. Even the psychologists are in agreement with this fact. Many Psychologists have stressed that the voice of an individual plays a great role in arousing sexual desires

Cheesy

It really is all about sex to them. Sigh.

Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
     Reply #13 - January 06, 2012, 07:02 AM

It makes me angry. I have a huge personal connection with music. It is a huge part of my life. I can go on and on about this topic, and especially being a woman and told that I could not pursue music if I wanted to, I cannot sing because my voice is considered fucking arousing. (I would be flattered otherwise  )

Follow your dreams and your talents.  You only live once.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #14 - January 06, 2012, 01:44 PM

It really is all about sex to them. Sigh.

Meanwhile... Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4&feature=related

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »