Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Google Brought Me Here- HEY!

(Read 11575 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Google Brought Me Here- HEY!
     Reply #30 - December 26, 2011, 12:05 PM

Hello and welcome. Great introduction, hope to read more from you. Like parrots eh? Well I give you some more  parrot parrot parrot

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #31 - December 26, 2011, 12:47 PM

Welcome.  Smiley

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #32 - December 26, 2011, 02:19 PM

Whoops
     Reply #33 - December 26, 2011, 02:43 PM

A warm welcome IluvChocolate!

Have a welcome jinn! ghost

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #34 - December 26, 2011, 03:11 PM

Welcome to this forum! Glad to see an attitude like that! The world is pretty messed up!

"Children of Abel, Children of Cain
     Can live in harmony, without shame
     The keys that I grant thee, The Sacred Land
     Are dry desert sand on the palm of your hand
     Without the water, the wisdom of past
     Will run through your fingers, forgotten so fast"
     Reply #35 - December 28, 2011, 10:16 PM

Hey welcome chocolate lover.. Have another welcome parrot  parrot

The best proof against islam is quran itself. You read first surah, it looks like god is all merciful and what not. From surah 2 onwards, you will notice that it is extremely manipulative book. It constantly threat again and again about the tortures that merciful allah will give for just not beliving in him, and the rest of the quran is full of us verses them hatred. It is full of so much hate against kafir, jews and christians that any sane mind who did meet people other than muslims will really get stunned. This allah really is a sadist and ego-maniac.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #36 - December 30, 2011, 07:30 AM

Welcome to the forum ILuvChocolate, have a rabbit!  bunny

I'm glad to see that you haven't had as much difficulty dealing with an Islamic upbringing as many on this forum. Anyway, hope you join in on the discussions here and have a good time!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #37 - December 31, 2011, 03:31 AM

A bit late, but welcome! I've heard good things about you already! Wink

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #38 - January 14, 2012, 11:39 PM

Yeah, it’s one of the main reasons of why I’ve left Islam as well. I feel like Allah has a very huge ego, and I don’t understand why he created us for his worship. When asked, Muslims do not have the answer for that, and in fact their answer goes along the lines of, “God doesn’t need us and we need him. That’s why we worship him.” Therefore, if God doesn’t need us to worship him, then why are we sent to hell if we skip a prayer?

Such idiocy. -.-

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato
     Reply #39 - January 14, 2012, 11:40 PM

Ha! It's okay, my reply to your message was a bit late too so all is well. Smiley I love your kitty!

Thank you!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato
     Reply #40 - January 14, 2012, 11:45 PM

Welcome to the forum ILuvChocolate, have a rabbit!  bunny

I'm glad to see that you haven't had as much difficulty dealing with an Islamic upbringing as many on this forum. Anyway, hope you join in on the discussions here and have a good time!  Afro

Thanks, I've been creeping this forum for a while, so I'm sure I'll have a good time. Yeah, I'm very lucky to not have been saved from the torture that many ex-muslims have suffered from because of their families. Thanks for the rabbit. I've had quite a few bad experiences with Parrots. I've been pooped on by a lot of them :(.

Reply #41 - January 14, 2012, 11:46 PM

I almost believed that for a sec  Tongue but no young harakaat I know you Grin
    you know I wasnt sure if it was a pic of you or katie meleu, you are stunning girl  yes

thnkyu *blushes*

Is that Audrey Hepburn in your Avatar? I love her. Smiley

Reply #42 - January 14, 2012, 11:48 PM

Anyways, I consider myself an "older" member now. It's been a week or two since I've joined, so I'll stop replying to this thread so that the real newbies can take my place and receive some welcomes. If you've got anything to say back then you can freely PM me if you wish!  Smiley

Reply #43 - January 17, 2012, 10:01 AM

welcome ILuvChocolate, this is a nice little place or has been to me so far, so you will be fine as well
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »