Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Islam of the King of Bollywood

(Read 2400 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Islam of the King of Bollywood
     OP - December 14, 2011, 01:44 AM

I like this Islam better than the alternatives, but i still think it's bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmEsTb1cP8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMqeIoXFUY&feature=related

• Re: The Islam of the King of Bollywood
     Reply #1 - December 14, 2011, 01:52 AM

Nigga please! 5:32 again? Dont make me pull the fiqh on you!   bunny

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #2 - December 14, 2011, 02:28 AM

I like this Islam better than the alternatives, but i still think it's bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmEsTb1cP8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMqeIoXFUY&feature=related

That darling Indian Actor with Afghan ancestors says., I wish he was in Pakistan in Pakistan Cinema..  

"If you keel one you keel whole mankind"., well he is right  his English is bad and his Quran is Bad. May be his kids can  explain him properly.  Indian Muslims are of different breed(Not all but many) And Al-Ma`arri  rightly picks up that 5:32.  and it says

YUSUFALI: On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

PICKTHAL: For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth.

SHAKIR: For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.

Just to let the readers know Surah was actually ALLEGEDLY revealed when Muhammad Prophet of Islam was still in Makkah but after the death of his supporting Uncle  Abu Talib and his first wife Khadija..

Any ways I think Mr, Khan has not read Quran with open mind and he is NOT the first person to quote that verse  and claim  "Islam means Peace Not Business" ., When I say business, it includes social, political, economical sexual business all the way how  to wash your hands face legs and nose..  A good friend writes on that 5:32
    One of the Qur'an's Cain and Abel stories is found in surah 5:30. It begins much as it does in the Biblical account with Cain killing his brother Abel, though Allah doesn't seem to recall their names in this rendition. Yet the moment one unnamed brother kills the other, the story changes and no longer follows the Biblical trail. The Qur'an's variant was plagiarized from books drafted centuries after the Old Testament had been canonized, after even the New Testament was written: The Targum of Jonathan-ben-Uzziah, The Targum of Jerusalem, and The Pirke-Rabbi Eleazar. All three are Jewish myths composed from oral traditions between 150 to 200 A.D.

The Qur'an says: Qur'an 5:31 "Then Allah sent a raven who scratched the ground to show him how to hide the shame of the dead body of his brother. 'Woe is me!' said he; 'Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the dead body of my brother?' Then he became full of regrets." We find a striking parallel in Talmudic sources. The Targum of Jonathan-ben-Uzziah says: "Adam and Eve, sitting by the corpse, wept not knowing what to do, for they had no knowledge of burial. A raven came up, took the dead body of its fellow, and having scratched at the ground, buried it thus before their eyes. Adam said, 'Let us follow the example of the raven,' so taking up Abel's body, buried it at once."

Apart from the contrast between who buried whom, the two stories are otherwise uncannily similar. We can only conclude that it was from here that Muhammad, or a later compiler, obtained his "scripture." A Jewish fable came to be repeated as a historical fact in the Qur'an.

Yet that is not all. We find further proof of plagiarism of apocryphal Jewish literature; this time in the Jewish Mishnah Sanhedrin.
    The Qur'an reads: Qur'an 5:32 "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity." The Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5 says: "We find it said in the case of Cain who murdered his brother, the voice of thy brother's blood cries out [this is a quote from Genesis 4:10, but not the rest...], and he says, it does not say he has blood in the singular, but bloods in the plural. It was singular in order to show that to him who kills a single individual, it should be reckoned that he has slain all humanity. But to him who has preserved the life of a single individual, it is counted that he has preserved all mankind."

There is no Qur'anic connection between the previous verse, 31, and that which we find in the 32nd. What does the murder of Abel by Cain have to do with the slaying or saving of the whole people? Ironically, the 32nd verse, supports the basis of the Old Testament hope for the finished work of the Messiah, who was to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). Yet, in the Qur'an it doesn't flow from the verse which preceded it. And remember, the Mishnah is nothing but the speculation of one rabbi commenting on a fable.
    '

Yet this rabbi's comments are repeated almost word-for-word in the Qur'an. The muses of a mere human become the Qur'anic holy writ, and were attributed to God. That's real embarrassing.

Forgetting for a moment that the entire quote was pilfered verbatim from Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5, proving that Qur'an 5:32 was plagiarized not inspired, the Islamic apologist omitted the core of the verse and all of what follows.  

And  The next verse flows from the previous one. And Qur'an 5:33 is violent, murderous, and intolerant: "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and who do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified, or their hands and their feet shall be cut off on opposite sides, or they shall be exiled. That is their disgrace in this world, and a dreadful torment is theirs in Hell." Then: Qur'an 5:34 "Except for those who came back (as Muslims) with repentance before they fall into your power."

So that is the story of that verse 5:32.,  So the credit for that 5;32 WILL NOT GO TO PROPHET but to the guy who wrote plagiarized and put in to Quran after the death of Muhammad.

Well That Indian Khan must know reading and understand of Quran is NOT as simple as singing song  with good looking woman or acting in a movie..  But I like that Indian Mr.  Amitabh Bachan  better than Mr. Khan

Afghan Woman  run this song from Khuda Gawah  24 hr a day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGunlvFd1dg

with all that said and done.. I wish all Muslim men are like that Indian Khan even if they don't understand Quran/hadith/sunnah and Islamic history..

well written song.. very well written..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - December 14, 2011, 02:36 AM

"If you keel one you keel whole mankind"., well he is right  his English is Bad and his Quran is Bad. May be his kids explain him properly.  [/b][/i]'

i have some advice for you buddy: don't call people put on their 'bad english' because your posts don't exactly scream pulitzer prize winner. btw, he was saying "heal" not "keel". heal and harm as opposed to save and murder.
     Reply #4 - December 14, 2011, 02:41 AM

i have some advice for you buddy: don't call people put on their 'bad english' because your posts don't exactly scream pulitzer prize winner. btw, he was saying "heal" not "keel". heal and harm as opposed to save and murder.

O.K.,  Good advice 7amzah ,   but I still reserve the right to cut  your Indian Khan to his size,  I know he is rich guy  famous guy but His English is bad... His Quran is bad..  mine  is better..

Trust me on that..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - December 14, 2011, 07:41 AM

His english is no worse than some british people.
     Reply #6 - December 14, 2011, 08:31 AM

I just heard a lot of bullshit. While I am happy that Shah Rukh Khan has a very "liberal" interpretation of Islam, the reality is that most Muslims do not think of Islam that way. Khan is also pretending that Muslims/Hindus/Christians all think of each other as one, but all these religions contradict each other and just divide us all.

The truth is that Maulvis/Mullahs, Imams, and Islamic scholars all have a lot of influence on Muslims and they are the ones who propagate the "real" and dirty Islam.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »