Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: This is nothing to do with islam but Happens in Muslim families..

(Read 4223 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • This is nothing to do with islam but Happens in Muslim families..
     OP - February 23, 2012, 06:39 AM

Cry Cry Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpo6tQF3uE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzzz61eIUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KLGDfDCqk

Cry Cry Cry

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: This is nothing to do with islam but Happens in Muslim families..
     Reply #1 - February 23, 2012, 06:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXKJwgCR2_0

That is Aisha now..

But  but  new  faces come out again and again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ROfcDRs9mE

Reply #2 - February 23, 2012, 07:54 AM

Nazia, from Zabul Province in southern Afghanistan Afghanistan is another case Similar to Aisha that came in to the news., It is very clear all these tragedies are the consequence of that Taliban Rule in that land..

QALAT, 26 December 2007 (IRIN) - Doctors at a hospital in Qalat, capital of Zabul Province in southern Afghanistan, are treating a brutally tortured woman whose husband cut off both her ears and nose, broke her teeth and shaved her head only three months after their marriage. The victim, 16-year-old Nazia, is also suffering from psychiatric distress due to her experience, according to a doctor in Qalat hospital.

From her bed in Qalat hospital Nazia told IRIN her story:

“My family wedded me to Mumtaz [a 40-year-old man] some three months ago, in Pakistan. Soon after our marriage we moved to his house in Qalat where his relatives told me he had another wife who had died a year ago. In Qalat my husband was jobless and was always complaining about economic problems. Two weeks after we moved to our new home he beat me for no obvious reason.

“One day I asked him to let me go to a party at my in-laws. He agreed and said I should return home in the afternoon. That day, although I came home early, I found him very angry. He beat me again, worse than the first time, and warned that he would kill me if I stepped outside the home again. He also told his brother and nephews not to come to our house in his absence.

“Day-after-day Mumtaz’s suspicion increased. He was thinking other men were visiting me while he was not at home. He did not listen to my pleas and was always saying that all women are bad and unfaithful to men. During this time he often beat me with a stick.

“One night he hit me so much that I fainted. When I regained consciousness I found my head had been shaved. I cried so much, but he did not care.

“One week later he knocked me down, bound my hands, and then broke my teeth with a stone. He also poured boiling water on my feet. After this I could not walk and was in a lot of pain, but he said I was only pretending.

“No one was coming to our house so I could not tell anyone about my situation. I had nowhere else to go either. My family lives in Pakistan.

“One night I could not cook dinner for him because I could not stand on my feet. He got so upset when he found that there was nothing for him to eat. He started beating me. Again, he bound my hands with a piece of cloth. I felt a terrible pain in my left ear and then blood was flowing down my face. I thought that he wanted to kill me so I started screaming. Then I felt a similar pain in my right ear and more blood.

“I tasted a mixture of blood and tears in my mouth while my voice was fading. I felt the worst pain in my life only a few seconds later when my husband used his knife to cut off my nose. I fainted.

“Now I do not know where my husband has gone.”

Who care where these brutes go...  That country need to be split in to three four provenience like South and north Korea  and UN should take over one of the provinces .. just rule for 10 or so years with international aid..

Reply #3 - February 23, 2012, 01:42 PM

Just a week earlier, French Interior Minister Claude Guéant, in a clear reference to the Muslim world, said that not all civilizations are equal.

"Contrary to what the left's relativist ideology says, for us all civilizations are not of equal value," Guéant told the conservative student association UNI on February 4. "Those which defend humanity seem to us to be more advanced than those that do not. Those which defend liberty, equality and fraternity, seem to us superior to those which accept tyranny, the subservience of women, social and ethnic hatred."

Guéant also stressed the need to "protect our civilization."

The comments sparked a predictable uproar, with critics denouncing his comments as dangerous and xenophobic. But when journalists asked Sarkozy to distance himself from Guéant, Sarkozy brushed aside their objections as a "ridiculous argument."

"The interior minister said that a civilization that does not accord the same place and rights to men and to women does not have the same value. It is common sense and I don't want to argue about it," Sarkozy remarked in an interview with France 2 television.

http://kern.pundicity.com/11174/islam-french-elections

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #4 - February 23, 2012, 03:33 PM

I would agree with Gueant's comments, as far they they go in that report. I would also agree that it is possible to make such comments while having a dangerous and xenophobic mindset, but the two aren't necessarily linked.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #5 - February 23, 2012, 04:38 PM

I may have lost the plot somewhere.

If a racist says one plus one equals two, does that mean one plus one does not equal two, or that I am a racist by agreeing that one plus one equals two?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #6 - February 23, 2012, 04:41 PM

I not aware that mathematics are dependent upon personal views about human evolution. Smiley

I was referring to the reaction of some people in France to Gueant's comments.

Reply #7 - February 23, 2012, 04:52 PM

Gueant's comments are in a long tradition!

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/kipling.asp

Rudyard Kipling, The White Man's Burden, 1899
    This famous poem, written by Britain's imperial poet, was a response to the American take over of the Phillipines after the Spanish-American War.

Take up the White Man's burden--
    Send forth the best ye breed--
    Go bind your sons to exile
    To serve your captives' need;
    To wait in heavy harness,
    On fluttered folk and wild--
    Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
    Half-devil and half-child.

In patience to abide,
    To veil the threat of terror
    And check the show of pride;
    By open speech and simple,
    An hundred times made plain
    To seek another's profit,
    And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace--
    Fill full the mouth of Famine
    And bid the sickness cease;
    And when your goal is nearest
    The end for others sought,
    Watch sloth and heathen Folly
    Bring all your hopes to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,
    But toil of serf and sweeper--
    The tale of common things.
    The ports ye shall not enter,
    The roads ye shall not tread,
    Go mark them with your living,
    And mark them with your dead.

And reap his old reward:
    The blame of those ye better,
    The hate of those ye guard--
    The cry of hosts ye humour
    (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--
    "Why brought he us from bondage,
    Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less--
    Nor call too loud on Freedom
    To cloke your weariness;
    By all ye cry or whisper,
    By all ye leave or do,
    The silent, sullen peoples
    Shall weigh your gods and you.

Have done with childish days--
    The lightly proferred laurel,
    The easy, ungrudged praise.
    Comes now, to search your manhood
    Through all the thankless years
    Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
    The judgment of your peers!

A philosophy of non interference includes not bothering to sort out clean water, malaria and polio, not being concerned about Syria or the Arab Spring.  Actually, let's be PC - no development funds, let people stand on their own two feet, no benefits for people not born here.  Giving any help is actually saying you need charity, you are unequal to me, your civilisation is not as good as ours.

The Europeans and Americans cannot help but be imperialist.  OK, we will buy the oil, trade with you, but do as you like.  None of our business that you allow honour killings and mutilation like this.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #8 - February 23, 2012, 05:01 PM

I really do not like quoting Kipling, as his views on the "white man's burden" were definitely not evolved enough for my liking. He was Victorian English, after all.

However, I do agree that more fortunate countries, regardless of who lives in them, shouldn't just leave everyone else in the crap. I'm sure a lot of less fortunate people don't want to be left in the crap either. The problem with a lot of programs is that they don't actually bother to find out what the locals really need.

Reply #9 - February 23, 2012, 05:06 PM

I think that's the natural position of most humanists. As bad and corrupt as our western gifts are, at least we have systems, and it may be our responsibility to help those who don't.

Also, it's a somewhat narrow sighted view to look at 'domestic'=ally, 'occupier/foreign army'=enemy, regardless of what the positions, values, methods and crimes of these parties are  Nazi Germany is a classic example.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #10 - February 23, 2012, 05:25 PM

Fazeelat Bibi used to be the family jokester, but a chilling act of violence ruined the 22-year-old’s face, destroyed her life and killed her spirit. It all happened in a small village outside of Lahore, Pakistan. Her attackers live right across the street from her house - and are family.

Her cousin Sher Mohammed wanted to marry her, but Fazeelat’s elder sister was already married into the family and was being mistreated so she rejected the marriage proposal. A month and a half after the proposal, Fazeelat was on her way home with her brother and elderly father when she was suddenly attacked.

"Five people jumped out of the crops and I recognized them and I begged them not to beat me, but they said they were going to kill me," Fazeelat said.

One of her attackers was Sher Mohammed – the man who wanted to be her husband. During the attack, Fazeelat's nose was sliced off and her ear was slashed. Police have so far arrested three of her five assailants, including Sher Mohammed.

That was in 2009..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ROfcDRs9mE

Reply #11 - February 23, 2012, 05:58 PM

I really do not like quoting Kipling, as his views on the "white man's burden" were definitely not evolved enough for my liking. He was Victorian English, after all.

However, I do agree that more fortunate countries, regardless of who lives in them, shouldn't just leave everyone else in the crap. I'm sure a lot of less fortunate people don't want to be left in the crap either. The problem with a lot of programs is that they don't actually bother to find out what the locals really need.

There are limits to what developed countries can do. But I can't think of any society that has issues of reactionary social problems that doesn't also have a counterpoint in terms of those who try and oppose these things - liberal voices, no matter how small and marginalised and threatened. Nothing wrong with supporting them.

In the video that Cato posted earlier of the interview with the academic Kwame Appiah he talks about how his support for a Chinese dissident brought criticisms of him interfering in internal Chinese affairs, and he replied, the guy he was speaking for was voicing these criticisms as part of the Chinese people. Only if you define the interest of a country by its most reactionary claims and marginalise dissenting voices does that line ring true.

Its a tricky path to walk down for sure. Funding local NGO's who work at the grassroots on issues like womens rights, those are the ways you can at least try and make a difference.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #12 - February 23, 2012, 06:02 PM

Yup.

Reply #13 - February 23, 2012, 08:45 PM

Two women’s noses chopped off  says news

BAHAWALPUR:

Two women had their noses chopped in Bahawalpur district this week.

Police said Wazeeran Bibi’s nose was slashed by one of her neighbours over a fight between their children on Wednesday. Doctors treating her said an operation to reattach the nose had been successful. They said she would be discharged from the hospital in about two weeks.

Wazeera Bibi, a resident of Faiz Waha near Hasilpur, told the police that on Wednesday morning her children were playing with some children from the neighbourhood in the fields, where she worked. She said the children started quarrelling so she ordered her children to go to their home. She said Zahoor, father of one of the children, came and stopped them.

She said when she tried to drag her kids, he pushed one of them. “I shouted at him and told him not to make an issue of a children’s quarrel. At this he started beating me,” she told the police.

She said he snatched a knife from one of the workers in the field and cut her nose before he fled. She was taken to the District Headquarters Hospital, Vehari.

Zareena, a witness to the incident, told The Express Tribune that Zahoor had misbehaved with Wazeera Bibi. “He was acting as if he had gone mad,” she said.

A man cut his wife’s nose in Alipur area on Tuesday on suspicion of an illicit relationship.

Fatehpur Road resident Yousaf reportedly confessed to the police. He accused his wife of loose morals. “I did this to save the honour of my family. I am not at all ashamed,” he told the police.

The woman was attacked at her parents’ home. She was taken to the DHQ Hospital by her mother and some neighbours. Doctors treating her said that she was now out of danger. They said they had operated on her nose and that she would recover in a few weeks. She told the police that her husband had been unemployed for several months. She said she had worked as a maid. She said he had a drinking habit and had been forcing her to give him the money she earned.

“On Tuesday, when he again wanted money, I refused to give it to him and he assaulted me for it,” she said.

Her mother told The Express Tribune that after her argument with her husband, her daughter had come over to live with her. She said Yousaf came to her house and asked her for money. On her refusal, he attacked her in front of her. She said there was no one around to save her daughter.

and all of that is from Feb 2012

Reply #14 - February 25, 2012, 09:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyUGsy1FoI

well. hmm good discovery down in the tube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5_kfii5E0U

Well you discovered late .. it is all ready late for you.. saeedan ...

Reply #15 - May 05, 2012, 10:13 PM

I had to scroll all the way down I can't endure looking at the images. It's gruesome that certain things can occur over pointless matters. Where is the government to help these women?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »