Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The role Islamic fundamentalism will play in Arab Spring

(Read 3581 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The role Islamic fundamentalism will play in Arab Spring
     OP - November 20, 2011, 08:19 PM

I can see the Islamic taking control of both Egypt & Libya by Christmas and another autocratic dictatorship with the Islamic mask coming off. I feel the greatest benefit to reforming Islam is to have a Islamic fundamentalist government were the full trimmings are implemented without controls. then when the people are suffering (like 1996 Afghanistan) maybe then people will wake up. But I won't hold my breath as Muslims WILL make another excuse.

Anythoughts...

Through Logic, truth can be ascertained.
  • Re: The role Islamic fundamentalism will play in Arab Spring
     Reply #1 - November 20, 2011, 08:23 PM

I actually have heard this argument, but it backfires since Muslims will always find excused: "That is no true Islam". "No man sharia is not like that".

But you are right. Its not looking good for Libya. Egypt is more difficult to tell.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #2 - November 20, 2011, 09:14 PM

No people on Earth has by now overcome ruling by Islamists. As long as this is the case, I will wait and see, and I'm not optimistic.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #3 - November 20, 2011, 09:29 PM

I not optimistic either because i just had a conversation with a Muslim and he says we need to become more like Iran (theology) and the kuffair (the West) will not be able to fool us. This is the level of thinking we are dealing with...no light at the end of this nightmare tunnel.

Reply #4 - November 21, 2011, 05:20 AM

I can see the Islamic taking control of both Egypt & Libya by Christmas and another autocratic dictatorship with the Islamic mask coming off. I feel the greatest benefit to reforming Islam is to have a Islamic fundamentalist government were the full trimmings are implemented without controls. then when the people are suffering (like 1996 Afghanistan) maybe then people will wake up. But I won't hold my breath as Muslims WILL make another excuse.

Anythoughts...

Well I am bit more optimistic but it could go either way Abdillahi

Egyptian  Muslim Brotherhood, Protesters & Police in bloody clashes ahead of vote  and that scene is from this Friday..

fellows like this one and his grand father is the reason why Egypt went the way it went and the way it is going now..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - November 21, 2011, 05:26 AM

When are these countries going to get it. Religion and politics, has never been and never will be a successful mix. It has been proven in history over and over again. no  They always say kuffir this and kuffir that and then use technology created by us and and send their kids to the West to study. Fucking hypocrites -_-;

I can't wait till the next 2 decades to see how this pans out.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #6 - November 21, 2011, 03:59 PM

This is Horrible News..

Fresh clashes erupted on Monday in Cairo's Tahrir Square between police and protesters killed 22 people.

CAIRO: Fresh clashes erupted on Monday in Cairo’s Tahrir Square between police and protesters demanding the end of military rule, as the death toll climbed to 22 and the spiralling unrest threatened to overshadow the first polls since Hosni Mubarak’s ouster.

Police and military forces sporadically used batons, tear gas and birdshot to try to clear the central square of thousands of protesters demanding for a third straight day that the ruling military cede power to a civilian authority.  But by mid-morning Monday large crowds were again streaming to Tahrir, the symbolic heart of demonstrations that toppled Mubarak in February, correspondents said.

The health ministry said 22 people had died in the violence, kicking off a violent countdown to the country’s November 28 parliamentary elections, the first since the end of former president Mubarak’s 30-year-rule. “The deaths in (Cairo’s) Tahrir Square and several provinces has reached 22,” since clashes broke out on Saturday, the health ministry said in a statement carried by the official MENA news agency.

that is the news..  and that is NOT good news for Egypt..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTiwDsgYEU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9jobrJc21s

Yap.. Allah song is out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ2D91gxy0

So leader to lead the crowd....  Power vaccum

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - November 21, 2011, 08:04 PM

Egypt is protesting again...man not good as this time Islamic fundamentalism will be more vocal and visible. Egypt & the Muslim world have  long way to go.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »