Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: IsLame's YouTube account Hacked, Threats Issued

(Read 28878 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: IsLame's YouTube account Hacked, Threats Issued
     Reply #150 - December 23, 2011, 04:17 PM

You did that with the basic Movie Maker?  The version that comes with the latest XP windows I could handle you must be on that version.  But due to viruses, crashes, and total wipe-out of all my files I am now on a kindly provided but slightly older version of XP which comes with and even more basic Move Maker which will not take subtitles or let you put any kind of text on the Movie (or series of stills).

But even the latest Movie Maker (which I had, along with a newer version of XP, before my last computer disaster) made it laborious to do all that stuff.  But it could be me, I still can't upload my preferred profile-pic into C.E.M.B. forum.

But you really did that using only Movie Maker?  Respect.

mine is the version that comes with XP

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #151 - December 23, 2011, 04:22 PM

peaceheretic, sure thing not a problem.

If you use true reasoning, then I believe Iblis (Satan) is more ethical and admirable then Allah, Allah asks his creation to abandon reason and logic, while Satan asks to doubt - and not to just believe. Ironically in that respect Satan is better then Allah. He was the one who implanted doubt into the minds of humans. And doubt is one of the greatest things human beings EVER did.
     Reply #152 - December 23, 2011, 04:37 PM

peaceheretic, sure thing not a problem. If you use true reasoning, then I believe Iblis (Satan) is more ethical and admirable then Allah, Allah asks his creation to abandon reason and logic, while Satan asks to doubt - and not to just believe. Ironically in that respect Satan is better then Allah. He was the one who implanted doubt into the minds of humans. And doubt is one of the greatest things human beings EVER did.

I just wish I could have plagerised what you've just posted yesterday when I was trying to reply to a Youtube critic who is convinced that I have not had a Qu'ran for twenty years and that if I just read the ayat that he is recommending to me I will know the truth about "abrogation".  I wasted much time trying to think of a gracious but firm reply. I didn't want to refer him to Iblis/Shaytan/Beelzebub with the wrong words.  I justed wanted him to stop messaging me but felt obliged to reply politely.  Maybe I'll learn one day.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #153 - December 23, 2011, 05:11 PM

Afro
    Favourite bit @ 3:49 - Emo Phillips "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me ... and I got it" 

I read that one on the "quotes you would like to have as your signature" thread Smiley

In fact I lifted quite a few from there, including one of Os adapted ones makes a feature roundabout @1:00 or so.. (now he knows why I was secretly asking for his previous pink rubber mickey mouse dom avatar a while ago so I could surprise him;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu_sLf9bXZI

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #154 - December 23, 2011, 06:42 PM

How did they manage to get the password, was he punished?
     Reply #155 - December 24, 2011, 01:42 AM

Golden rule I learned off another admin when I first entered the internet in 2005 - never post your real name or details anywhere public on the internet. None of my facebook accounts, hotmail, gmail or anything has my real details.

How are you supposed to meet up with ppl for sex?

Not via the internet that's for sure.  Grin

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #156 - December 25, 2011, 02:46 PM

Not via the internet that's for sure.  Grin

You don't know what your missing out on!  Wink hit me up if you're interested.  Kiss You're my favourite white chick.
     Reply #157 - January 08, 2012, 09:20 AM

Cheesy

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #158 - January 09, 2012, 06:22 AM

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself. I'd stay and chat but I'm looking for a place online to get ready to assemble wood kitchen cabinets and I'm having much difficulty doing so.

fuck you
     Reply #159 - January 09, 2012, 04:17 PM

Thanks a lot for deleting the spammer's post so that mine now makes no sense.

fuck you
     Reply #160 - January 09, 2012, 04:47 PM

I didn't see any spam post but I can delete your now nonsense ones if you like Q?   grin12

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #161 - January 09, 2012, 05:11 PM

Where did that guy's post go then?  Huh?

Reply #162 - January 09, 2012, 10:35 PM

I guess one of the other mods must have deleted it.

Reply #163 - January 10, 2012, 01:38 AM

Hmmm....

Reply #164 - January 12, 2012, 11:33 AM

Just updating you folks - I got my exmuslimuk youtube account back, the hacker emailed me the password earlier today parrot

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #165 - January 12, 2012, 02:49 PM

That's nice - that he emailed you the password. I'm glad you posted that. Tell contrite kiddie that Antie Aisha sends him lots of love.

Aww Saif, you got me all sentimental with that news I have to hide behind Aisha, again. Smiley

Yay, let's hear it for contrite Pak Falcons everywhere. Or is it premature for a big forgive-festival?

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #166 - January 14, 2012, 12:30 AM

lol - anyhow Ive opened up the channel.  Looks like 'teri ma ka yaar' permanently deleted all my videos, so i guess my counters will be reset now..

Have added Hassan's 'questions' video as a feature at the front for now before I decide what i am going to do

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExMuslimUK?feature=mhee

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #167 - January 16, 2012, 01:08 PM

Heck, Saif, that's something else you can do that I can't.  (I've downloaded the free MS "CAB" for the latest version of Moviemaker which will run on my version of XP and I still can't make it do what you can do with the ?standard? XP version.)  Maybe you have the latest version of XP?

What else can you do that I can't?  ... Well, I want to use your video as my featured video on my Youtube channel.  I can't.  It will let me choose any of my uploaded videos as the "Featured Video" but it will not let feature a favourited video.  Not just yours.  If I had the technology I could upload your video - then I could "Feature" it.  But maybe I'm missing something.

If you can "Feature" a favourited video without uploading it then I need more education about what I'm doing wrong.  Yes, I know I should read the manual .... and that I'm getting too computer-nerdy.  wacko

Edit: That's it, the words I needed/the jargon I couldn't remember.  I want to "mirror" your video.  But I also - when I've "mirrored" it - I wanna feature it.  Or go back to worshipping at the temple of the god of all Techie-Nerds.

Reply #168 - January 17, 2012, 08:36 PM

Heck, Saif, that's something else you can do that I can't.  (I've downloaded the free MS "CAB" for the latest version of Moviemaker which will run on my version of XP and I still can't make it do what you can do with the ?standard? XP version.)  Maybe you have the latest version of XP?

i cant remember whether I created it on my desktop or my laptop, but you are probably right because my laptop has vista

Well, I want to use your video as my featured video on my Youtube channel.  I can't.  It will let me choose any of my uploaded videos as the "Featured Video" but it will not let feature a favourited video.  Not just yours.  If I had the technology I could upload your video - then I could "Feature" it.  But maybe I'm missing something.

If you can "Feature" a favourited video without uploading it then I need more education about what I'm doing wrong.  Yes, I know I should read the manual .... and that I'm getting too computer-nerdy.  wacko

Edit: That's it, the words I needed/the jargon I couldn't remember.  I want to "mirror" your video.  But I also - when I've "mirrored" it - I wanna feature it.  Or go back to worshipping at the temple of the god of all Techie-Nerds.

which video do you want to feature?  maybe if you have a long list, its lists my order. 

When I click on <<videos & playlists>> on my channel, this is what I caget when I copy paste

(I have bolded & italicized my selections)

Post Bulletin

Settings

Themes and Colors

Modules

Videos and Playlists

Close

Which content would you like to display?

My Uploaded Videos

My Favorites

Playlists

Also show "All" view

Featured layout
    Player View

Featured content set
    All my stuff
    My Uploaded VideosMy Favorites

Featured video
    Questions to Muslims

Most Recent Video in Featured Set REVERT TO ISLAM.wmv Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, ...INDIA TODAY CONCLAVE: SPIRITUALITY, HALO O...IslamopediaOnline: Islam & Science with Pe...The Best Richard Dawkins Moment Ever!!!FSM AzanMiracle, Shikarpur New Born Baby With Tail...Islam is so wonderful and sciency and peac...The Secret Life of Chaos (Part 1- 6)The beautiful QuranZoroastrianism as a Source of Muhammad's Q...Iranians leaving Islam in mass numbersAncient religion under threat - Sabian Man...Pakistani army HELL MARCHLeaving Islam KimDonesia's story crazy Sufi darwesh in kurdistan"Islam is not for me" 2 Pigs sing about Mu..Muslims leaving Islam. [Ex-Muslims]Why do you believe your religion is true?Questions to MuslimsExposing Zakir Naik - Water evaporation (b...Using 'Facebook' in right Islamic way -Hal...Other

Autoplay featured video

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #169 - January 21, 2012, 04:34 PM

Got it, gonna print it, before my five minutes are up.

And then I've got all Snday to read it and make my Toshiba 2nd-hand laptop do what ytours can do.  Or maybe it is Vista?  Times up must print!!!

Thank you

Reply #170 - January 23, 2012, 01:10 PM

Thanks again, bro, yes you are right, now that read your post properly.  Naturally I wanted to apply the second half of your post but couldn't until just now and with 15 minutes left I'm going through it now on another window.  While trying to record what's happening in this post here before I forget.

Heck, this library must be running an old version of MS that doesn't cope with Youtube.

I can't even find a page or set of menus anything like that.

Looking at what I've got - and looking at your post - I've chosen the option "account settings" - hang on, I think this is Youtube's latest format that may be confusing me.  So there fore this library's MS version must be up to date to cope with it.
    Every time I press "Account Settings" which used to bring up an option where you can choose your "Featured Video" (the one that your channel displays in the player, ready to go) but now all I get is this info which I don't want about "monetization" - right I've got rid of that but still it wont allow me to my own "Account Settings"

______________________Yes I see now, it's stuck on the profile page________________________________________________________________________________

Times running out I'm going to try and ...  Yes it's that stupid "Monetisation message" again.

Then when I get rid of it it's that profile sub-page then round in a circle and all over again
    It seems that if I don't answer this dumb "monetizing" message - which seems to come from YT it w3on't let me do nanything else.

Need more time to work out what the F ck is going on.

Can I not say no to this message in a way that it will let me get on with choosing my own featured video.

Getting an extra 10 minutes gives me time to remember and answer your question.  You asked which video of yours that all this "fighting the menus" is about.  The video of yours that I want to feature is here in my "favorites" as long I as I don't go anywhere near "Account Settings"  It is  ... fanfare .... Humanist vs. Islamic Quotes ... tara.  Yes that's the one.  I think I can safely say, after all this - and you agree I see - you definitely made that on your Vista equioped laptop.

As for Youtube menus - I'm working it all out if I can just stop this Monetization page popping up  - give me more time. cool2  Right I see now that it is an option on the menu - but that doesn't explain why it pops up when I have NOT picked that option and don't want anything to do with it.
     Why? because you have no control over who advertises.  And you could get associated with people and organisations you'd rather not be associated with - even for money.

Times up again.

Reply #171 - January 23, 2012, 03:56 PM

Believe me or not, Saif, I definitely did master this "Featured Video" option.  That is how I managed to put my old setting of the James Patrick Kinney poem, "The Cold Within" into the "featured" spot.

But now - even from a different library, a different IT system - I can't find the option in the "New Look" Youtube menus.  I know I made "Cold Within" the featured video because I thought it represented my best work - musically, anyway.

Now the damned new system of menus will not even let me change the "featured video" to another of my own uploaded music-'vids', let alone change it to a favourited vid, ie. your Humanist vs Islamic quotes.  

What is happening here is the more I can't do this simple Youtube task - the more I want to do it, even when it was only a whim to begin with.  

I'm trying to see the funny side here and the only thing I can come up with is "How dare Yt change their menu system without consulting me?  And why did they choose such a bloody incovenient time to do it?   finmad (Frothing at the mouth now!)  And why do they keep sending me those other stupid messages like

"We've redesigned the Video Manager. Try it out and let us know what you think! Learn more"

If I tell 'em what I really think of them and their "redesigned video manager" and their other inconvenient messages that I don't want anything to do with, do you think they'd let me keep my account open?

Because right now, I could not possibly tell them without a few well chosen expletives.

But Saif, everytime this invitation for me to tell Youtube what I think of their New Video Manager appears I'm getting closer to answering it with ill considered abuse which I would definitely regret the following day.

Maybe I've calmed down a bit - from ranting self-righteous anger finmad to mere Victor-Meldrewism - while typing this to you. parrot

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »