Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: IsLame's YouTube account Hacked, Threats Issued

(Read 30367 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: IsLame's YouTube account Hacked, Threats Issued
     Reply #120 - December 06, 2011, 10:15 AM

islame please learn not to get phished. like seriously you've probably been on the internet for long enough, and once is enough, twice is fucking ridiculous...

i should not post while trippin, as this sort of stuff happens.

also lol @ these script kiddies. they deserve no attention whatsoever and it's the responsibility of those who are prominent in the non-theistic community not to fall under their(easily avoidable) ploys. it makes us all look bad if some script kiddie fucks with a channel aimed at promoting the non-theistic perspective towards god's existence that people actually watch.

tl;dr learn to spot a phish. seriously, it's harder to fall under the ploy of a phish than to avoid it in most cases...
     Reply #121 - December 06, 2011, 10:53 AM

I bet the Pak Falcons are reading this topic right now with a smug look on their face!  Cheesy
     Reply #122 - December 06, 2011, 10:58 AM

i should not post while trippin, as this sort of stuff happens.

Aww bless that was you trippin?

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #123 - December 06, 2011, 11:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExMuslimUK#p/u/0/AB-BJ0Ys4aE

Hmm  .. something need to be done here...

Anti-Islamic Extremism..  that is O.K.., that is good ..

as long as these guys play with the hacking computers , hacking website on web.. LIVES ARE SAVED IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES.. ., Putting them back is not big deal..

Thanks for posting that link because it has a full transcript of the Pak Falcons digitized voice which I was struggling to understand.  Now I can quote accurately and try to show a bit more grace and kindness to the unkind and graceless Pak Falcons.

I still say that the causes they represent should either deal with them or be disgraced by their words, threats and actions - since ignoring them is becoming a less viable option.  Now, is the phishing filter enabled?  Have I still got an unhacked YT channel?  Time to write another silly song now I've got a transcipt of the actual words.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #124 - December 06, 2011, 12:15 PM

Aww bless that was you trippin?

yes, on acid
     Reply #125 - December 06, 2011, 12:17 PM

I am getting abit tripped out now. They have my phone number too.
     Reply #126 - December 06, 2011, 12:20 PM

I got a new link in my email about downloading a program which makes it possible to get VIP badge on youtube profile. It looked exactly like youtube, the page. I deleted it all since it also had an attachment which you had to download too, and install.  mysmilie_977
  • Re: IsLAMEs Facebook and youtube account hacked
     Reply #127 - December 06, 2011, 12:33 PM

Golden rule I learned off another admin when I first entered the internet in 2005 - never post your real name or details anywhere public on the internet. None of my facebook accounts, hotmail, gmail or anything has my real details.

How are you supposed to meet up with ppl for sex?
  • Re: IsLAMEs Facebook and youtube account hacked
     Reply #128 - December 06, 2011, 12:41 PM

hahahahaha hahaha lol! muddy, i am a script kiddie, i've scripts, i dont need people to click on this and that, these tricks are failed on facebook, facebook itself block them. Ask "Bjorn Shophia", she know how i did Tongue, it is there on her wall, if you can still secure yourself with that them i won'y be able to do that with you, but you can't, i can bet for that. and btw, to all the so called ex-muslims, i told you, soon you will know why i came here

This is abit late, but why did you hack me? I've hardly said anything bad about Islam, we are not the folks you should be targeting in yourself internet jihad. Just leave me alone, and delete all the information you have about me, this is not a threat, just a warring, I have contacts in powerful places. You post my information on the internet and I swear I will make sure your ass gets extradited to Gitmo. This is not a threat by the way, just leave me alone that's all I ask.
     Reply #129 - December 06, 2011, 07:22 PM

Again? 015

Sorry IsLame! You are responsible for it yourself.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #130 - December 08, 2011, 10:01 PM

The Ex Muslims could hunt them down if they didn't distort their voice

His real voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7628__wek
     Reply #131 - December 09, 2011, 08:19 AM

Again? 015

Sorry IsLame! You are responsible for it yourself.

dunno where this rumour is coming from - its the same one that happened before

^ Islame. Are you going to create a new youtube channel? Post it on the forum if you do. I really liked your vids.  Smiley

I'm in the process of moving to a new channel exmuslimuk786 (added 786 for good luck Smiley )
    Ive uploaded all the videos www.youtube.com/ExMuslimUK786, just need to rename the titles..

(better update link in my signature too)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #132 - December 09, 2011, 09:02 AM

what i said is clear, i love my religion and i can't bear someone making fun of it by posting pathtic pictures etc.

Well, don't have such a fucking stupid religion then. Problem solved.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #133 - December 09, 2011, 09:21 AM

I'm in the process of moving to a new channel exmuslimuk786 (added 786 for good luck Smiley )
    Ive uploaded all the videos www.youtube.com/ExMuslimUK786, just need to rename the titles..
    (better update link in my signature too)

I hope you guys know how much your work is appreciated. Not only by an individual struggling to break free of Islam and being able to personally relate to your story and finding hope and strength in that, but also as part of the bulwark against the greater problem of the ideologies we are assaulted with. You're changing lives. If you do no more good deeds in your life from this point onwards, you've already contributed to making the world a better place.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #134 - December 09, 2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks Ishina,   much appreciated. One of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me 001_wub .

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #135 - December 09, 2011, 05:10 PM

So insulting Muhammad is bad but..

burning flags
    blowing up people
    encouraging violence, hate, blood
    insulting Jews, Hindus etc. and calling them bad names
    spitting on 65% of the non-Muslim world.

They should get their priorities straight. Wahhha boo hoo   Cry Cry someone called Muhammad a bad name.. wahhh   sad I'm so offended wahhh they drew funny pictures of Muhammad. Cry  Cry  Wahhh they say bad things about the Quran WTF are they like 6 yr olds!?! It's the internet GROW A PAIR AND DEAL WITH IT .SO WHAT? Some Muslims insult EVERYONE ELSE they insult the the Hindus, they insult Jews, they insult and spit on everyone everyone else and do we give a fuck? Do we set up a cyber team to hack into videos saying you should beat your wife, or kill gays?? They should do something that would actually benefit humanity than trying to shut down videos we're going to put back up anyways.. x10. fuck those guys  idiot2

Only cowards attack people from the shadows and use dirty tricks. If you have a problem with our videos, confront us fairly. Make your own videos, or debate us.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #136 - December 09, 2011, 07:06 PM

Hindus and Sikhs are just as (if not) more fuckarded than Muslims.
     Reply #137 - December 09, 2011, 10:39 PM

Hindus and Sikhs are just as (if not) more fuckarded than Muslims.

Lol I didn't know it was a competition. But I don't believe I have met a Shikh couldn't say.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #138 - December 10, 2011, 05:37 PM

Lol I didn't know it was a competition. But I don't believe I have met a Shikh couldn't say.

They are pretty much the same as Muslims. Its just that Muslims are in the media more often then not. In India, Hindus go on mass witch hunts and mass widow burning. Sikhs are just a stupid fucking religion, the whole religion is about war, the symbol of the religion is a swords. They carry a Kirpan (knife) around to stab/kill anyone who insults Sikhism. that's just fucked up.   
     Reply #139 - December 10, 2011, 08:41 PM

The hacking prompted me to put more effort into finishing another video, "The lslamic Memeplex" Smiley

Just uploaded it on my new youtube channel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbWtoKYqX0

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #140 - December 11, 2011, 11:53 AM

The hacking prompted me to put more effort into finishing another video, "The lslamic Memeplex" Smiley

Just uploaded it on my new youtube channel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbWtoKYqX0

Well I think its more of a virus then a meme. And dawkins write a whole essay on this.
     Reply #141 - December 17, 2011, 09:13 AM

My video is not as good as "the lslamic Memeplex", in fact, as a video it fails completely but it all came from this thread so here is the Mini Pak Falcons Musical Melodrama, and that is not meant to be a catchy title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Rk3NS2lZ8

Well I thought it was funny even without moving pictures.  Aisha was better than my music and if you were as old as she is could you sing it better or with more passion?  Because of computer problems at home I can't make subtitles on the actual "video" but I'll use Youtube "annotations" for the lyrics just as soon as I can get around to it.

"And you, you are a fantasy, a view from where you'd like to think the world should see, just be true, and you will likely find a few building a vision, doing justice to our times."
    Roy Harper, addressing the doorstep evangelists, dawa-doers and other self-appointed representitives.
     Reply #142 - December 19, 2011, 10:58 AM

Awesome lyrics. You need to work on music and delivery.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #143 - December 20, 2011, 08:37 AM

Thanks, I was trying not to put words into their mouths that they hadn't at least implied. I was struggling with "delivery" particularly my own voice.  But while listening to the sad news of the death of Hitch something spurred me into having another attempt. That's when Uncle Roland and Aunti Aisha came to the rescue.

Maybe it's my wiiiieeerrrrrd sense of humour but I love "Aunties" delivery so much I want to leave it in it's rough and ready state.  There is something very OTT and aunty-ish in the delivery that cracks me up.  And it make's it a little less cruel, somehow, and before the virtual "arrival" of auntie Aisha, that's how it sounded to me, cruel and unfunny and all effort I put into it seemed to make it worse.  Until Auntie's "delivery." Cheesy

Reply #144 - December 21, 2011, 06:16 PM

Nice one peace heretic - I'll raise your hand with another.. (btw my nic has changed from Islame to Saif Rahman in case you dont recognise this poster Smiley)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu_sLf9bXZI

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #145 - December 22, 2011, 09:33 AM

Afro
    Favourite bit @ 3:49 - Emo Phillips "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me ... and I got it" 

After watching your video I think I need to stop fretting about my mediocre music and concentrate on making a decent video, next time.  What software are you using? I've worked out that you are definitely not using Microsoft's Movie Maker.

Reply #146 - December 22, 2011, 10:11 AM

I just use the basic movie maker that comes with windows - thats why my vids always looks so tacky

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #147 - December 22, 2011, 10:15 AM

btw - I enjoyed your video & from comments Ive read, others did too Smiley

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #148 - December 22, 2011, 10:19 AM

The problem is, religious folks only ever apply logic to faiths which they do not belong to, but (often) forfeit it when it comes to their own. This is why it is very easy for a reasonable human being to see the logical inconsistencies of religion and some are capable of taking the bold step of applying the same level of scrutiny to their own faith which they demand of others, these folks mostly become atheists or agnostics, some become religious polemics.
     Reply #149 - December 23, 2011, 11:09 AM

The problem is, religious folks only ever apply logic to faiths which they do not belong to, but (often) forfeit it when it comes to their own. This is why it is very easy for a reasonable human being to see the logical inconsistencies of religion and some are capable of taking the bold step of applying the same level of scrutiny to their own faith which they demand of others, these folks mostly become atheists or agnostics, some become religious polemics.

I think I may very well end up quoting those words.  I kind of vaguely thought that way and might have put it into those words if you hadn't done it for me. It's going into my wall of quotes that I imagine will protect me when they come to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha. parrot

btw - I enjoyed your video & from comments Ive read, others did too Smiley

You did that with the basic Movie Maker?  The version that comes with the latest XP windows I could handle you must be on that version.  But due to viruses, crashes, and total wipe-out of all my files I am now on a kindly provided but slightly older version of XP which comes with and even more basic Move Maker which will not take subtitles or let you put any kind of text on the Movie (or series of stills).

But even the latest Movie Maker (which I had, along with a newer version of XP, before my last computer disaster) made it laborious to do all that stuff.  But it could be me, I still can't upload my preferred profile-pic into C.E.M.B. forum.

But you really did that using only Movie Maker?  Respect.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »