Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: IsLame's YouTube account Hacked, Threats Issued

(Read 30373 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: IsLAMEs Facebook and youtube account hacked
     Reply #30 - November 02, 2011, 04:05 AM

Those bastards deleted all of Saif's videos. He made really good videos.Those insecure cunts  finmad finmad

He can just reload them. No problem.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #31 - November 02, 2011, 11:45 AM

Any idea how Islame got hacked? Did he reveal his e-mail or something?

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #32 - November 02, 2011, 11:47 AM

He fell for a phishing scam.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #33 - November 02, 2011, 12:04 PM

He fell for a phishing scam.

Damn plausible these phishermen.

Reply #34 - November 02, 2011, 12:41 PM

IsLame isn't very tech savvy and didn't take a lot of security measures.. Anyways, to make sure your facebook is safe, make it go through secure server HTTPS rather than HTTP. If your homepage start with http:// rather than https://, you have a problem. Check your security settings. By Going to Account Settings -> Security -> Secure Browsing (enabled)

Account Settings -> Security -> Login Notifications (enabled)

Make sure they are set properly. That way, everytime you or someone logs in from your profile, you get an email.. The best security method.. No one will heck your account without facebook sending you email.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #35 - November 02, 2011, 12:57 PM

IsLame isn't very tech savvy

Yeah, IsLame... and me... and many others...

What did what you just said above mean in English?
     Reply #36 - November 02, 2011, 01:21 PM

In facebook, on top right corner, click the down arrow
    Click Account Settings
    A page will open
    On left side menu, click Security Settings..

Make sure the first two things are NOT "disabled" (Secure Browsing and Login Notifications)
    Facebook will need additional info from you to enable both of the options..

After first option, anytime you go to your facebook page, the address would start with https:// rather than http:// That means security is turned on.
    What second option does is it keeps track of all the devices you log in to your account from (home, work, cell etc).. And it sends you an email when someone tries to login from your account. This way, if someone tries to access your account from a place you don't know about, you can click the link in the email, and facebook will take appropriate action to protect your profile.

and many others...
     Reply #37 - November 02, 2011, 01:23 PM

By the way, I am really glad, as only few days ago, I left that group because of slight argument with islame, while removing my hajj pictures..

and many others...
     Reply #38 - November 02, 2011, 01:25 PM

Has anyone contacted Saif directly or not yet? Admins, if you have his phone number or something, you should contact him, as they claim that they have his home address..

and many others...
     Reply #39 - November 02, 2011, 01:47 PM

They have his home address as well... Just a reminder to people. NEVER post any personal details such as your phone number or address on any website no matter how secure you think it is. And if you create a YouTube channel or Facebook page for the purposes of debating Muslims or criticizing Islam then sign up to it with a separate email address( not your personal one). And also use more security measures on that account than all your other accounts and don't link those accounts to any of your personal ones. So even in the worst possible situation you will lose your "anonymous" Facebook and YouTube accounts when hacked but nothing will happen to your personal online accounts and they will not get any of your personal data.     Afro

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #40 - November 02, 2011, 02:06 PM

He got his account access back.. So he created a new group.. This is what he has to say about how it hacked:

I think it was by the oldest trick in the book - email a link, which redirects you to email account, and keylog your password when you type it

So I think we are secure.. The Pak Falcons group can't get access to your accounts unless you click their link and enter your password.

and many others...
     Reply #41 - November 02, 2011, 02:12 PM

In facebook, on top right corner, click the down arrow
    Click Account Settings
    A page will open
    On left side menu, click Security Settings..

Make sure the first two things are NOT "disabled" (Secure Browsing and Login Notifications)
    Facebook will need additional info from you to enable both of the options..

After first option, anytime you go to your facebook page, the address would start with https:// rather than http:// That means security is turned on.
    What second option does is it keeps track of all the devices you log in to your account from (home, work, cell etc).. And it sends you an email when someone tries to login from your account. This way, if someone tries to access your account from a place you don't know about, you can click the link in the email, and facebook will take appropriate action to protect your profile.

Thanks, Muddy - and yeah I spoke to IsLame on the phone last night.
     Reply #42 - November 02, 2011, 02:17 PM

What is Saif's new group name on facbook?

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #43 - November 02, 2011, 02:24 PM

you should contact him, as they claim that they have his home address..

I told him.
     Reply #44 - November 02, 2011, 02:36 PM

What is Saif's new group name on facbook?

Its the same name..

While we are at it, and I have been very active in taking all the secuirity measures and making most of the members aware of it, and was my new group.. "Islam's Last Stand". I recommend you guys to add yourself there as well..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/187905637956158/

The original purpose of this group is that we should have as many groups as possible. Also this group is meant to be a bit calm, education for muslim without too much bashing..

and many others...
     Reply #45 - November 02, 2011, 05:34 PM

Golden rule I learned off another admin when I first entered the internet in 2005 - never post your real name or details anywhere public on the internet. None of my facebook accounts, hotmail, gmail or anything has my real details.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #46 - November 02, 2011, 06:18 PM

He got his account access back.. So he created a new group.. This is what he has to say about how it hacked:

So I think we are secure.. The Pak Falcons group can't get access to your accounts unless you click their link and enter your password.

hahahahaha hahaha lol! muddy, i am a script kiddie, i've scripts, i dont need people to click on this and that, these tricks are failed on facebook, facebook itself block them. Ask "Bjorn Shophia", she know how i did Tongue, it is there on her wall, if you can still secure yourself with that them i won'y be able to do that with you, but you can't, i can bet for that. and btw, to all the so called ex-muslims, i told you, soon you will know why i came here
     Reply #47 - November 02, 2011, 06:22 PM

I'm bored.

Reply #48 - November 02, 2011, 06:24 PM

FYI: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=18536.msg527685#msg527685

Reply #49 - November 02, 2011, 06:27 PM

soon you will know why i came here

There are easier ways to score dude-pussy. Most of us don't care to judge people for that sort of thing.
     Reply #50 - November 02, 2011, 07:27 PM

Taken from Pak Falcon FB page:

:Warning:
    This is a warning to council of atheist (fake cunts who claim they left islam) if they won't stop their pathetic acts and won't stop crossing their limits then we will take down their forum and main website, this is an open warning. Remember We mean it. We won't scare of any police threats, we threat others lols.

Fake?  Cheesy It's funny how people think that no-one could possibly leave Islam.
     Reply #51 - November 02, 2011, 07:28 PM

Dunno. Don't care. They'll either succeed or they wont. Hey ho.

Reply #52 - November 02, 2011, 07:33 PM

What a bunch of useless twats. I'd respect them if they actually did try to kill one of us, show us what you're made of tough guys.

Keyboard Jihadis... grow a dick and blow yourselves up already Cheesy

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #53 - November 02, 2011, 08:25 PM

Golden rule I learned off another admin when I first entered the internet in 2005 - never post your real name or details anywhere public on the internet. None of my facebook accounts, hotmail, gmail or anything has my real details.

Obviously I'm not at the sharp end like Islame et al, but I'm beginning to think that part of the problem of the internet is precisely that it is anonymouus. No-one is accountable for the crap they talk.

I joined another forum in 2005 and, knowing no better, used a pseudonym. By the time I signed up here I wanted to use my real name - David. I'm sorry I left out my surname - Parry.
     Reply #54 - November 02, 2011, 09:29 PM

Awww David you're a sweetie but I can assure you my being anon isn't so I can get up to no good.  I admire your stance but there's a risk it might come back to bite you one day by some unscrupulous jerk somewhere.    far away hug

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #55 - November 03, 2011, 03:15 AM

Awww David you're a sweetie but I can assure you my being anon isn't so I can get up to no good.  I admire your stance but there's a risk it might come back to bite you one day by some unscrupulous jerk somewhere.

Arf. I'm quite sure it will.

People of bad faith will always smear and misrepresent you. It's horrible when it happens to you as a private iindividual, but when you're a (semi)public figure like Islame or Hassan, it must be perfectly hellish.

But really, fuck 'em. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by lovely people of good faith. And though I don't know them personally, the same goes for the overwhelming majority of people on here.

Ps. I love being called 'sweetie'. And 'love', and 'darling', and (in Nicaragua) 'amor'. Thank you, ducks.
     Reply #56 - November 03, 2011, 10:06 AM

hahahahaha hahaha lol! muddy, i am a script kiddie, i've scripts, i dont need people to click on this and that, these tricks are failed on facebook, facebook itself block them. Ask "Bjorn Shophia", she know how i did Tongue, it is there on her wall, if you can still secure yourself with that them i won'y be able to do that with you, but you can't, i can bet for that. and btw, to all the so called ex-muslims, i told you, soon you will know why i came here

Welcome to the forum buddy!

Now do share your thoughts why you think we are fake?

and many others...
     Reply #57 - November 03, 2011, 10:20 AM

I think you kids best stick to swapping your Pokemon cards and and don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed.
     Reply #58 - November 03, 2011, 11:00 AM

Cheesy

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #59 - November 08, 2011, 07:31 PM

derakhshan.parniansis.com/dem.jpg

this was the reason of hack, Hassan radwan, an ex Muslim can't Bear such posts and he left the new group. I'm a proud Muslim love my religion and my Prophet (PBUH) how could i bear? yes i tried to debate, i tried to make them understand peacefully but they did same to me as they are doing with other Muslims right now. posting such pictures is not a freedom of speech, it's an extremism and a shit of mind and my reaction was an extremism to such extremists. every-time a Muslim entered in the group, they specially tagged them to such posts which even hasan objected and left the group, that's all,

I won't object on freedom of speech, i have problem with extremism (explained)

bye
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »