Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 48626 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #30 - November 01, 2011, 06:41 AM

how is it any of your problem if it doesn't affect you?
     Reply #31 - November 01, 2011, 06:45 AM

Well thank god for that

Which god? Any preference? Xipe Totec good for you too?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #32 - November 01, 2011, 06:47 AM

"how is it any of your problem if it doesn't affect you?"

Whatt??? What do mean? I wish with all my heart that injustice finishes in this world. It should affect everybody and otherwise you are just plain selfish. I hate when I read news of muslims living in hell in muslims countries, I hate when I read news of non muslims living in hell in muslim countries, because of islam.
     Reply #33 - November 01, 2011, 06:48 AM

well sure i want women and gay people etc to have their rights, but beyond that i don't give a crap what people believe. if believing in a sky daddy allows you to sleep at night then good for you.
     Reply #34 - November 01, 2011, 07:00 AM

I'm european and very proud that my culture is not islamic. I find that although you are exmuslims you completely fail to see the point of view of the NATIVE EUROPEANS, we have had islam forced in our lifes through recent boom inmigration, and no WE DON'T WANT ISLAM FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN . Is that so difficult to understand? And by the way i'm not british.

European? Fuck you Europeans who are swamping my beloved ENGLISH culture!

WE DON'T WANT EUROPEAN CULTURE FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN . Is that so difficult to understand?

I'm a massive supporter of the EDL and ENGLISH culture. I am half English and have ancestry going way back. I spit on my Egyptian father and the religion he brought into my dear mother's country. I repudiate and disown that disgusting side of my heritage and wish I could cleanse my blood of that filth.

Thankfully at least I can help clean MY country of foreign backward beliefs and cultures. We want ENGLAND for the ENGLISH.

Once we get rid of the Mozlems, Hindus & Sikhs (they smell of curry too!), we must get rid of the Irish, Scottish and all other foreign cultures that are destroying our beautiful indigenous ENGLISH culture.

ESPECIALLY those EUROPEAN twats with their filthy Polish sausages and Slovakian bat's-piss lager, or the French with their Garlic or the Germans who always steal the best spots from us when we're holidaying on the Costa Del Sol. All those East European scum coming here and talking our fucking jobs. Or other smelly Europeans coming here to rape and kill our women like that Vincent Tabak. Or the Romanians thieving and begging in our streets. Or fucking Brussels telling us ENGLISH wot to do.

European culture is NOT ENGLISH culture - we spent years fighting you bastards - to keep ENGLISH for the ENGLISH.

And once we've got rid of all that scum spoiling our ENGLISH culture - I'm going after that bastard next door who lets his dog piss on my lawn! (I'm sure he's a Jew!)
     Reply #35 - November 01, 2011, 07:02 AM

Cheesy

<3 u
     Reply #36 - November 01, 2011, 07:03 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #37 - November 01, 2011, 07:07 AM

Now there's a patriot for you. I salute you, Sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaJ4b0XYmI

See that, Mandragoras? That's where you're going wrong. Learn from him.
     Reply #38 - November 01, 2011, 07:43 AM

But I agree, Islam sees you as nothing.  The idealogy itself.

That is right, I am glad you see that.  It's not just you guys who are becoming new victims to Islam, but muslims themselves who are victims to it.

Which is something the EDL doesn't see.  They claim to be against Islam but are just against muslims, especially brown muslims.

Well said. The nicest thing about this forum is that even on tinderbox subjects, people don't usually resort to calling one another cunts. This thread had been heading a bit in that direction.

I don't know if I read Mandragoras correctly, but it seemed to me as if he was exxpressing the frustration of those who have been told that something is good for them (immigration/multiculturalism, but it could just as easily be capitalism/materialism) and forbidden from expressing their reservations. If unexpressed, those reservations become doubts, those doubts dislike, that dislike hatred, and everything goes tits up.

And the saddest thing of all is that people who should share common cause then find themselves on opposing sides of a divide that didn't need to be there in the first place.
     Reply #39 - November 01, 2011, 11:42 AM

DH?

Yes?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #40 - November 01, 2011, 11:43 AM

<3

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #41 - November 01, 2011, 11:55 AM

JC. Why have you posted a lifesize self-portrait of your genitalia?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #42 - November 01, 2011, 12:04 PM

WE DON'T WANT EUROPEAN CULTURE FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN . Is that so difficult to understand?

I'm a massive supporter of the EDL and ENGLISH culture. I am half English and have ancestry going way back.

Way back to 5th century Northern Germany and a bit of Denmark.

Once we get rid of the Mozlems, Hindus & Sikhs (they smell of curry too!), we must get rid of the Irish, Scottish and all other foreign cultures that are destroying our beautiful indigenous ENGLISH culture.

What about the Welsh? David's half Welsh btw.

Reply #43 - November 01, 2011, 12:08 PM

JC. Why have you posted a lifesize self-portrait of your genitalia?

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!

ZING!! YOU GOT ME!!!

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #44 - November 01, 2011, 12:20 PM

I was being serious.

Reply #45 - November 01, 2011, 12:30 PM

clap

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #46 - November 01, 2011, 12:32 PM

Well what's what looks like a side-on miniscule male genitalia suppose to represent?

Reply #47 - November 01, 2011, 12:38 PM

icon_blahblah

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #48 - November 01, 2011, 12:40 PM

Get a room you two.

Back to the EDL....

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #49 - November 01, 2011, 12:40 PM

Boys boys, we don;t care who has the biggest cock, we only care when you are acting like cocks, so please, zippers up and sit in the corner.

Reply #50 - November 01, 2011, 12:41 PM

JC. I assumed this:

<3

was directed at me. Was I mistaken?

Reply #51 - November 01, 2011, 12:42 PM

aloofandbored0

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #52 - November 01, 2011, 12:43 PM

Its a love heart, DH.  It means he loves you.  If you want him to groom and seduce you further, take it to PM.  If not, stick to the topic.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #53 - November 01, 2011, 12:45 PM

@^ Jesus. Of which I am sure Q-man's lower rectum has had ample experience!

Reply #54 - November 01, 2011, 12:46 PM

Its a love heart, DH.  It means he loves you.  If you want him to groom and seduce you further, take it to PM.  If not, stick to the topic.

Fine

Reply #55 - November 01, 2011, 12:47 PM

Final warning DH, smite next.  Lay off the insults, Q isn't even a part of this conversation.

Reply #56 - November 01, 2011, 12:50 PM

Quote from: BerberElla
    Final warning DH, smite next.

I understand.

Lay off the insults,

I was trying to be complimentary! To elaborate: Only a complete homophobe would be "insulted" at suggestions that they enjoy same sex anal tonguing.

Reply #57 - November 01, 2011, 01:35 PM

I'm a massive supporter of the EDL and ENGLISH culture. I am half English and have ancestry going way back. I spit on my Egyptian father and the religion he brought into my dear mother's country. I repudiate and disown that disgusting side of my heritage and wish I could cleanse my blood of that filth.

Thankfully at least I can help clean MY country of foreign backward beliefs and cultures. We want ENGLAND for the ENGLISH.

ESPECIALLY those EUROPEAN twats with their filthy Polish sausages and Slovakian bat's-piss lager, or the French with their Garlic or the Germans who always steal the best spots from us when we're holidaying on the Costa Del Sol. All those East European scum coming here and talking our fucking jobs. Or other smelly Europeans coming here to rape and kill our women like that Vincent Tabak. Or the Romanians thieving and begging in our streets. Or fucking Brussels telling us ENGLISH wot to do.

European culture is NOT ENGLISH culture - we spent years fighting you bastards - to keep ENGLISH for the ENGLISH.

And once we've got rid of all that scum spoiling our ENGLISH culture - I'm going after that bastard next door who lets his dog piss on my lawn! (I'm sure he's a Jew!)

fucking racist cunt , wow and people think this is funny
     Reply #58 - November 01, 2011, 01:38 PM

lol, it's called satire, buddy

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #59 - November 01, 2011, 01:48 PM

What JC said^

I'm astonished you couldn't see that.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »