Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: God wants humans to worship him. But Why?

(Read 9040 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • God wants humans to worship him. But Why?
     OP - October 28, 2011, 11:16 PM

I am talking about islam because it was a religion that I was close too and made a little bit sense .See in Quran God / Allah says He created mankind and jinn to worship him.

If that was the case , why did he made us humans ? weren't we good as angels ... Also if he wanted us humans to worship him.Why didn't he come up with one religion and destroyed all the religions ?

Also if he made Prophets do miracles so that people know that the true religion is Islam.. Why don't prophets come in this time and show some real magic .. so that we can bieleve in him...

Why does God wants us to solve a mystery ?
  • Re: God wants humans to worship him. But Why?
     Reply #1 - October 28, 2011, 11:21 PM

The answer to this would be.......... because he doesn't exist and all this talk about God, Hell, heaven , sinning ,etc is a terribly flawed man-made concept.

Fuck off and shit on Muhammed's shitting spot all you like, you won't get unlimited sex for doing it.
     Reply #2 - October 29, 2011, 05:50 PM

The Abrahamic god obviously is very insecure, and is in need of an applause machine  Wink

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #3 - October 29, 2011, 05:56 PM

God wants humans to worship him. But why?

Because he said so. He also said he doesn't need it.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #4 - October 29, 2011, 06:00 PM

Clearly you fuckers do not understand the beauty of God.

He is much bigger than you can understand ok. OK?

n = 0 : n + [1,1,1...]
     Reply #5 - October 29, 2011, 06:02 PM

Allah wants you to worship him so otherwise he won't have to roast your skins.

He loves you more than your own mothers. This is the reality my brothers and sisters.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #6 - October 29, 2011, 07:07 PM

I am talking about islam because it was a religion that I was close too and made a little bit sense .See in Quran God / Allah says He created mankind and jinn to worship him.

If that was the case , why did he made us humans ? weren't we good as angels ... Also if he wanted us humans to worship him.Why didn't he come up with one religion and destroyed all the religions ?

Also if he made Prophets do miracles so that people know that the true religion is Islam.. Why don't prophets come in this time and show some real magic .. so that we can bieleve in him...

Highly envolved in another thread right now.
    However:

Maybe God doesn't want us to solve a mystery. Perhaps it's a lie that God works in mysterious ways.

Maybe people, some or many, have the wrong idea what God wants. Perhaps the kind of worship that is acceptable to God is different then what many think.

Real magic?
    Did "real magic" help every one in anceint days who saw or experienced it?

What should it take to cause us to want to do good?
    What would you think of some one who only wanted to be your friend so you would give them good things but wasted and abused all gave them? Then that not being enough they spoke abusively of you and denied you gave them anything.
    How long would you be their friend?

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #7 - October 29, 2011, 07:13 PM

God wants humans to worship him. But why?

Because he said so. He also said he doesn't need it.

I am God. Worship me if you want, don't if you don't want to. Whether you worship me or not will not change the fact that I am God.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #8 - October 29, 2011, 07:16 PM

Ur not God, ur Anal Ram.

fuck you
     Reply #9 - October 29, 2011, 07:23 PM

I am God. Worship me if you want, don't if you don't want to. Whether you worship me or not will not change the fact that I am God.

Hail Brahma.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #10 - October 30, 2011, 04:42 PM

All of Humanity is blessed by Me, the God of the Universe.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #11 - January 04, 2017, 07:24 PM

Reply #12 - October 16, 2017, 10:34 PM

Assalam u alaikum
    I know this was a long time ago, but i'm answering this question for other people that come and visit.
    Btw I hope you haven't left Islam-?

Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, He created everything, and every single particle calls to His name and submits to His will. And the Angels are already completely in His will, they have no will of their own.
    He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels. Humans have freewill, and a higher intellect ( the relationship between a bird and a man and the relationship between a  dog and a man is different).
    Allah is not needing of your worship, it's not like a story in Percy Jackson where gods disappear if not worshipped or remembered. The worship is beneficial to you, it is you that is submitting to His will, it is you that is getting closer to God and experiencing His Love. As the Creations of Allah, we believe it is natural for the creation to worship/remember/praise our Creator (dhikr-illah and salah).

He sent us down to Earth, as a gift, and as a test, to see what we do with our lives, and He didn't leave us alone, He sent down His Mercy, which is guidance (in the form of prophets), He was with us in every step we take.

"True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the ANGELS, and revelation,  and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer,and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; [146] and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God"'(2:177)

If He created us on Earth with one religion and prophets constantly doing magic to prove God's existence, then that would defeat the purpose of sending us down to Earth
     Reply #13 - October 16, 2017, 10:43 PM

Your post is full of flaws.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #14 - October 17, 2017, 12:13 AM

BADbacha7241  says
    Assalam u alaikum
    .......... prophets constantly doing magic.............

QSE responds with
    Your post is full of flaws.  Jokes

Nah...  Badbacha7241 post is NOT Flawed ., It full of jokes  and it is for jokers

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #15 - October 17, 2017, 09:30 AM

well  let me re-read achabacha khan post  with Open Heart and Open mind/brain .

Assalam u alaikum
    Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe,
    He created
    His name
    His will.
    He  ........He  ........He  ........He  ........He  ........He  ........He  ........He  ........He

wel before that let me read some love and watch a tube...

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15278522/how-tiger-woods-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo

Reply #16 - November 07, 2017, 02:41 AM

Your post is full of flaws.

Thank you so much for your valuable input....

....and the other guy is irrelevant to this thread....
     Reply #17 - November 08, 2017, 12:37 AM

....and the other guy is irrelevant to this thread....

I think he is relevant.
    And he did great job explaining us your post.
    I think religion is like drug, used as escape by people who have weak minds.
    Just chemical imbalances in brain.
    Prayer is like masturbation, it makes you relax & make you feel good.
     Reply #18 - November 08, 2017, 11:43 AM

achabacha khan  says "other guy is irrelevant"   

....and  the other guy is irrelevant  ....

and Johnleesmith65 retorts with
    I think he is relevant............

1).  I think religion is like drug, used as escape by people who have weak minds.

2). Just chemical imbalances in brain.

3).  Prayer is like masturbation, it makes you relax & make you feel good.

Johnlee  surprised me  with his response.,   .....    

but Johnlee... dear   Johnlee.,  STOP WRITING POSTS LIKE THAT OF WORDS I READ IN QURAN.,  write bit more detailed response to that  post of achabacha khan.,  There is no Mullah to explain your Quran to achabacha khan

now dear achabacha khan.,  ...

Assalam u alaikum
    I know this was a long time ago, but i'm answering this question for other people that come and visit.
    Btw I hope you haven't left Islam-?........

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh .....hail allahgod......

how are you doing?
    who is the other guy?
    why is he irrelevant?
    What is there in Islam?
    what is Islam?
    what is the big deal of leaving Islam?
    or joining Islam or staying In Islam?

So many questions to you  dear achabacha khan.,.

My good wihses to both of you guys
    yeezevee

Reply #19 - June 07, 2018, 11:31 PM

He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels.

How so? The relationship between man and dog would be different than man and bird, but the relationship allah is demanding is one of submission as a slave. In this regard it is no different than the relationship with the angels. You might reply that the difference is that for the human it is voluntary, and that's the difference. There is another problem here, namely that the submission is backed by threat of force. If someone set a dog on fire to punish it for not loving them enough, we would lock that person up and call them a maniac. To put another way, if I douse a woman in lighter fluid and hold a lighter while telling her to make love to me, it's still a rape.
    The noble loving relationship you want to create here cant exist with the threat of torture.
    By demanding love by threat of force allah makes actual love impossible. At BEST allah can have a relationship of a slave master to a slave, and that is a rather low bar.
    I tell you this, if I was a god I certainly would not engage in something like that.

If He created us on Earth with one religion and prophets constantly doing magic to prove God's existence, then that would defeat the purpose of sending us down to Earth

What was the purpose though? How does sowing confusion with many religions and hiding evidence of existence help in that purpose?

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #20 - June 09, 2018, 10:21 PM

Welcome back. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #21 - June 24, 2018, 08:32 PM

Always a pleasure...

Place seems a bit less busy than it was so many years ago

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »