Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Harakaat interview thread

(Read 4281 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Harakaat interview thread
     OP - October 21, 2011, 07:28 PM

Afro

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
  • Re: Harakaat interview thread
     Reply #1 - October 21, 2011, 09:15 PM

Please tell me the scores you've gotten on any IQ tests, standardized tests like SAT, etc?

How many languages do you know, and how difficult was it for you to learn them?

How are you going to productively utilize the prime of your life that is ahead of you?

How often do you visualize changing the Islamic world from the inside?

What material possession do you not have which you most keenly desire?

What do you do for kicks?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2 - November 02, 2011, 10:08 AM

You eva considered guys over chicks?

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #3 - November 02, 2011, 10:11 AM

he's bi.

what would you do to yourself if you tasted pussy and found it to be disgusting?
     Reply #4 - November 02, 2011, 10:12 AM

In order, which of the following do you use the most?

Acetylene torch / TIG welder
    Silicone grease
    Spanners
    Torque wrench
     Reply #5 - November 02, 2011, 10:13 AM

he's bi.

what would you do to yourself if you tasted pussy and found it to be disgusting?

And following from that: what would the woman do to him if he tasted pussy and found it to be disgusting? Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - November 02, 2011, 05:12 PM

do you liked to be dominated by men and or women?

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #7 - November 06, 2011, 10:34 PM

Please tell me the scores you've gotten on any IQ tests, standardized tests like SAT, etc?

IQ tests: my scores have varied wildly, from 112 to 154, but they generally seem to hover around 130 with a standard deviation of 15 points, so around the 98th percentile (not sure how accurate that is since a. English is not my first language, b. I haven't taken any professionally administered IQ tests.) Generally, though, I think IQ tests are only useful when it comes to identifying potentially gifted and/or special needs students in the educational system, which is what they were originally designed for, not as a quantitative measure of one's "intelligence".

IGCSE: 9 A*s, three sciences, three languages (two as a first language), math, IT and sociology.

SAT: 2110 on the first try (doing it again this month), which is around, again, the 98th percentile (over all those who took the test, not just the high school junior first-timers, who usually get lower scores): M - 670, R - 730, W - 710.

Those have been the major standardized tests I've taken so far.

How many languages do you know, and how difficult was it for you to learn them?

I speak Algerian Arabic fluently, but probably not as well as Algerians who live in Algeria. I speak passable Levantine-ish Arabic (which has drifted from Jordanianish to Lebaneseish over the years, due to the different schools I've studied at) because most Arabs here do not understand Algerian Arabic. I speak good Modern Standard Arabic, and it's a language I'm quite passionate about. I speak English, obviously. My family, despite coming from a heavily Francophone country, never taught me any French, so I started taking classes when I was 14, and can now communicate more or less effectively in French. It helped that my parents have started talking to me occasionally in French to help me learn it, and that the Alliance Française I study at basically immerses you in a French-speaking environment, so you learn pretty quickly to get by. I started learning Esperanto last year, studied it online intensely for around a week or so, and now I speak it at a basic level, but can passively understand a lot. I can read Wikipedia in Esperanto and understand the gist of most things -- which is a testament, really, to the ingenuity of its creator, Zamenhof.

How are you going to productively utilize the prime of your life that is ahead of you?

I don't really know. A couple of months ago, I was extremely ambitious, hoping to get into MIT or Harvard and end up revolutionizing the world. A couple of weeks ago, I was extremely suicidal, which only stopped once I got my plan in order and made sure I could reliably end my life at any time, if I decided to. Now, I'm concentrating on school and university applications (since it's my senior year), and trying not to think about the distant future.

How often do you visualize changing the Islamic world from the inside?

I used to do that a lot, but when you see people who try getting stabbed and killed and harassed all the time, it discourages you a lot. Plus, I'm not sure if it's something I'm prepared to have my family go through. And at times, I just think, "I'm done with this shit -- these people can sort their own mess out." I might end up trying to do it, but probably not too confrontationally.

What material possession do you not have which you most keenly desire?

This: http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-or700/?mode=model

I can play it like a pro, but I've never been able to afford it.

What do you do for kicks?

Listen to music, jack off, program, and, recently, write Arabic poetry...

when are you going to study in the us?

I've actually been seriously considering Canada these days. Especially Quebec. French-speaking (I really want to perfect my French), safer, cheaper, less fundie, less hostile towards immigrants.

Anyway, whether it's the US or Canada, hopefully by fall 2012 I'll be there Smiley

what do you want to study there?

Still not sure. Probably computer science and/or linguistics. Maybe physics.

If you go will you ever want to return back to algeria and live there again?

Probably not. Maybe if we get a progressive, democratic government (highly unlikely), and... nah, I still wouldn't do it. Algeria doesn't feel like home, I've never lived there. To make things worse, my values and beliefs are not likely to sit well with people there.

Smiley

Smiley Smiley

You eva considered guys over chicks?

For a period, I was predominantly homosexual, but it was a rather short period. For the most part, I prefer females. Then again, I've never really lived around gay males, so this isn't a very informed preference. Maybe in Canada... Tongue

he's bi.

Masturbate. The great thing, you see, is that if I like the taste of pussy, then that's great. If I don't, then that's great too, because it helps the whole humiliation/masochism thing.  Wink

In order, which of the following do you use the most?

Acetylene torch / TIG welder
    Silicone grease
    Spanners
    Torque wrench

The grease and the wrench, mostly.

And following from that: what would the woman do to him if he tasted pussy and found it to be disgusting? Cheesy

I can't think of a single potential reaction that I wouldn't find extremely erotic.

do you liked to be dominated by men and or women?

Mostly women, rarely men. Depends on the man. And the woman, come to think of it.

Any more questions? Tongue

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #8 - November 07, 2011, 12:54 AM

This: http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-or700/?mode=model

I can play it like a pro, but I've never been able to afford it.

Get a MIDI keyboard and music production software, add samples of Middle Eastern instruments.
     Reply #9 - November 07, 2011, 06:03 AM

Props on the thorough and informative answers 'kaat.

Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »