Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi Everyone. I am new

(Read 21257 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hi Everyone. I am new
     Reply #60 - October 19, 2011, 08:45 PM

Ness, do you think you will be opening a channel again?

You do realise that you are sorely missed and a plethora of mirrors of your vids have sprouted up - all mourning your loss to the debate about Islam. (And I am one of those who sorely miss your vids - you were/are one of the few sane, compassionate and human voices out there regarding Islam - your vids were/are so moving and inspirational for so many.)

For example here is a fan channel dedicated to your vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NessrriinnMirrors

wow, humbled by that.. didn't know .. i did hear coughlan telling me to get my "fat ass" back on youtube lmao (gotta love him).. i'd be lying if i said i didn't miss it, you know they say sticks and stones break bones, and words don't hurt.. but they do, and i just don't have the energy to deal with them. i consider myself part of CEMBadmins channel..  grin12 if anyone asks.. that's my channel damn it.. lol
     Reply #61 - October 19, 2011, 08:48 PM

one forum being sunni and they used hadiths to support homosexuality is and was acceptable in islam. The same blog argued that muhammad was a bisexual.

Cheesy Cheesy this was from MUSLIMS!!

How did they explain away the hadith about throwing homosexuals off a cliff?
     Reply #62 - October 19, 2011, 09:03 PM

Hi kodanshi

That is an excellent question. There are several other hadiths that are not homosexual friendly as well, i suppose they will say the sanads are weak or maudu LOL.
    I will look for the source and link them here.. later on when i have more time.
     Reply #63 - October 19, 2011, 09:19 PM

wow, humbled by that.. didn't know .. i did hear coughlan telling me to get my "fat ass" back on youtube lmao (gotta love him).. i'd be lying if i said i didn't miss it, you know they say sticks and stones break bones, and words don't hurt.. but they do, and i just don't have the energy to deal with them. i consider myself part of CEMBadmins channel..  grin12 if anyone asks.. that's my channel damn it.. lol

Yes the CEMBadmins is indeed your channel too and is always "Taht amrik" habibti - anytime you want to make a vid I will upload it for you Smiley  Perhaps that it will reduce the effect of the idiots. (They used to upset me a lot - and I left once because of them - but it doesn't bother me now.)
     Reply #64 - October 19, 2011, 10:27 PM

far away hug thanks ya amr!
     Reply #65 - October 19, 2011, 10:47 PM

far away hug thanks ya amr!

I've PM'd u the password for CEMBadmins.

The fact that it's a channel of an organisation with several contributors makes me feel better than when I had a channel of my own - I think it may help you to feel more secure and safe. Being together in a group is always better than standing alone Smiley
     Reply #66 - October 19, 2011, 10:54 PM

Would you believe it, I left islam so I could dominate men.  I love pushing their face into my leather boots and punishing them.  Seeing the tears in their eyes when I hurt them, and the gratitude in their faces when I stop.

I will make you my new gimp.  You will be begging for allah back in your life, but like allah, I'm evil, so the only way out of my service is death.

cool2 

I don't do safe words.  Grin

Troll thread gets trolled.  Life is good.   cool2

001_wub yes.

Cheesy Berbs is an a fuckin roll today. That second one is going in the sig line.

fuck you
     Reply #67 - October 20, 2011, 02:55 AM

You wanna be a true OG ex-Muslim? You gotta clip an Islamist. Blood in, blood out, baby.

Cheesy

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #68 - October 20, 2011, 05:31 AM

it was a while back .. yeah don't pay too much attention to my arabic..  grin12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkvyUtLJmaw

To quote the prince of poets, Ahmad Shawqi:

ضُمّي قِناعَكِ يا سُعادُ أَو اِرفَعي *** هَذي المَحاسِنُ ما خُلِقنَ لِبُرقُعِ

That was amazing!

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #69 - October 20, 2011, 05:36 AM

Would you believe it, I left islam so I could dominate men.  I love pushing their face into my leather boots and punishing them.  Seeing the tears in their eyes when I hurt them, and the gratitude in their faces when I stop.

I will make you my new gimp.  You will be begging for allah back in your life, but like allah, I'm evil, so the only way out of my service is death.

cool2 

Cheesy ^ That actually DID make me laugh aloud and pound my desk in mirth!

Well, it certainly did make me pound something.

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #70 - October 20, 2011, 05:41 AM

Hi kodanshi

That is an excellent question. There are several other hadiths that are not homosexual friendly as well, i suppose they will say the sanads are weak or maudu LOL.
    I will look for the source and link them here.. later on when i have more time.

LMAO, yeah. I've heard Muslims say that about sahih Bukhari and Muslim (notably when discussing Aisha's age at consummation Tongue). If you start doing that, you might as well just turn into a Quranist already.

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #71 - October 20, 2011, 02:57 PM

harakaat and kodanshi here are the sources i was talking about.

http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/Qurannotes.htm

and

http://www.safraproject.org/bibliography_sgibfm.htm

both of those were written by a faris malik who seems to be an openly gay muslim

Reply #72 - October 20, 2011, 02:58 PM

Here's a sample:
    26:165-166 "What! Do you approach the males of the worlds and forsake those whom your Lord has created for you for your mates?"
    Arabic: آ تَاْتُوْنَ الذُّكْرانَ مِنَ الْعلَميْنَ \ وَتَذَرُوْنَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ مِّنَ اَزْوَاجِكُمْ

27:55 "Will you indeed approach males in lust excluding women?"
    Arabic: آ ئِنَّكُمْ لَتَاْتُوْنَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّنْ دُوْنِ النِّسَآءِ

29:28-29 "Most surely you are guilty of an indecency which none of the nations has ever done before you; What! do you come unto the males and cut the passageways [i.e. vas deferens and/or urethra] and do so in your private clubs?"
    Arabic: اِنَّكُمْ لَتَاْتُوْنَ الْفَاحِشَةَ مَا سَبَقَكُمْ بِهَا مِنْ اَحَدٍ مِّنْ الْعلَمِيْنَ \ آ ئِنَّكُمْ لَتَاْتُوْنَ الرِّجَالَ وَتَقْطَعُوْنَ السَّبِيْلَ وَتَاْتُوْنَ فِي نَادِيْكُمْ

But the Qur'an does not prohibit using, as passive sex partners, the ancient category of men who by nature lacked desire for women, since such men were not considered "male" as a result of their lack of arousal for women. This kind of man is often known as "gay" in modern times, but in the ancient world he was identified as an anatomically whole "natural eunuch." Although the Qur'an never uses the word eunuch [خَصِي], the hadith and the books of the legal scholars do. Furthermore, the Qur'an recognizes that some men are "without the defining skill of males" (24:31: غَيْرِ اُولىِ الاِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ) and so, as domestic servants, are allowed to see women naked. This is a reference to natural eunuchs, i.e. innately and exclusively gay (if not totally asexual) men.

A person had to be indifferent to women's bodies in order to assume the role as a servant in women's private space. In the following case from the hadith, a household servant who had been falsely assumed to be indifferent to women due to his being an "effeminate man" [mukhannathمُخَنَّث ] was evicted by the Prophet because he unexpectedly exhibited a lascivious attitude toward women:

Bukhari, Authentic Traditions, Book LXII (Marriage), Chapter 114:
    What is forbidden concerning the entering upon the wife by those imitating women.
    (162) Umm Salama reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, was at her house, and in the house there was an effeminate man [مُخَنَّث], and the effeminate man said to the brother of Umm Salama, Abdullah bin Abi Umayya: "If God makes you all conquer Ta'if tomorrow, I will point out to you the daughter of Ghailan, for surely she has four when coming towards you and eight when she turns her back." Then the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "This one shall not call upon you (pl.)."

Reply #73 - October 20, 2011, 03:07 PM

I had alots of gay friends.They were Muslims.. but they were cool guys. They were ok fucking guys but also had no problem in having sex with girls.
     Reply #74 - October 20, 2011, 03:11 PM

So that would be bi sexual, not gay.

I must educate you gimp.  devil girl

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #75 - October 20, 2011, 03:32 PM

Yah , I forgot the difference.Bisexuals are people who can have sex with both the sexes and gays do it with the same sex.

So I am almost bi lol. I can get on with guys sometimes  Tongue
     Reply #76 - October 20, 2011, 10:42 PM

Smiley
    bo aziz how old are you?
     Reply #77 - October 20, 2011, 11:07 PM

I cant tell how old I am . May be someone can find me who I am :-/
     Reply #78 - October 21, 2011, 05:01 PM

You can say as
    younger 10  Smiley