Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi Everyone. I am new

(Read 21266 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi Everyone. I am new
     OP - October 18, 2011, 10:36 PM

I just want to say I am a so called ""Muslim"" living in a Muslim Country."QATAR". But I dont know why I am attracted towards Charles Darwin , Richard Dawkins and Towards the Ex Muslims like Mina Ahadi , Nonie Darwish , Wafa Sultan , Maryam Namazie.

I was quite impressed by some ex muslims working against the muslims who support extremism and brainwashing.

I am thinking to join them, Expose muslims.. specially radicals and work with those who are exposing muslims , specially Mullahs , Scholars , Muftis etc. But I am in Qatar. Also I am scared to do it . Because I think people will start threating me . I am quite bored and fed up living with muslims here.They are quite extremist , racists . So What should I do that American Govt. or British Govt Supports me and I can join them to expose alots of radicals in muslim society. Though I Wont mind working online and exposing Muslims and Things added in Islam that lead towards extremism and radical thinking.

Kindly help me out. I am a guy with alots of fetishes which muslim society dont accept.I want to live with them . But I am scared. So do help me out. I am still a Muslim...only .1% because I live here. But I am scared :S Its not easy to go against muslims in muslim countries :''(

Bye Smiley
  • Re: Hi Everyone. I am new
     Reply #1 - October 18, 2011, 10:43 PM

Welcome to CEMB. I, too, am attracted to Charles Darwin. It was mainly the beard.

parrot
     Reply #2 - October 18, 2011, 10:45 PM

Fuck beard . I feel like all men with beads should be shaved off .. and should be turned into sissy sluts lol
     Reply #3 - October 18, 2011, 10:46 PM

I have never had sex with a beard. What's it like?
     Reply #4 - October 18, 2011, 10:48 PM

Cheesy

Welcome parrot
     Reply #5 - October 18, 2011, 10:48 PM

Thanks Zaiba
     Reply #6 - October 18, 2011, 10:51 PM

Welcome, and have a  piggy ((the parrots have run out). You don't have to be an apostate here! You are questioning your believe? Good, join the party!

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #7 - October 18, 2011, 11:15 PM

Hi AbdolAziz. If you tell us your address in Qatar we will be sure to send a representative to do what needs to be done.

Welcome. turnipovich

fuck you
     Reply #8 - October 18, 2011, 11:17 PM

Whats the gurantee I wont be hurt :S
     Reply #9 - October 18, 2011, 11:20 PM

Well if everything you're saying is true, why would anyone here want to hurt you? You don't have to post your address here, mind you, on a public forum, but you can send a PM to the admin with your address and we can have one of our representatives contact you there.

fuck you
     Reply #10 - October 18, 2011, 11:22 PM

What kind of fetishes?  w00t

Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
     Reply #11 - October 18, 2011, 11:23 PM

Fuck beard . I feel like all men with beads should be shaved off .. and should be turned into sissy sluts lol

I hate beards too Wink see my hating beards thread!

Little Fly, Thy summer's play
    My thoughtless hand has brushed away.

I too dance and drink, and sing,
    Till some blind hand shall brush my wing.

Therefore I am a happy fly,
    If I live or if I die.
     Reply #12 - October 18, 2011, 11:25 PM

What kind of fetishes?  w00t

Female Domination and stuff like that , where Islam is totally against female domination.errr
     Reply #13 - October 18, 2011, 11:26 PM

Female Domination and stuff like that , where Islam is totally against female domination.errr

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #14 - October 18, 2011, 11:38 PM

:Welcome:
     Reply #15 - October 18, 2011, 11:45 PM

Kindly help me out. I am a guy with alots of fetishes which muslim society dont accept.I want to live with them . But I am scared. So do help me out. I am still a Muslim...only .1% because I live here. But I am scared :S Its not easy to go against muslims in muslim countries :''(

Bye Smiley

This made me laugh.

Welcome to CEMB!

n = 0 : n + [1,1,1...]
     Reply #16 - October 18, 2011, 11:48 PM

:Welcome:

Cheesy

fuck you
     Reply #17 - October 19, 2011, 12:07 AM

I just want to say I am a so called ""Muslim"" living in a Muslim Country."QATAR". But I dont know why I am attracted towards Charles Darwin , Richard Dawkins and Towards the Ex Muslims like Mina Ahadi , Nonie Darwish , Wafa Sultan , Maryam Namazie.

I was quite impressed by some ex muslims working against the muslims who support extremism and brainwashing.

I am thinking to join them, Expose muslims.. specially radicals and work with those who are exposing muslims , specially Mullahs , Scholars , Muftis etc. But I am in Qatar. Also I am scared to do it . Because I think people will start threating me . I am quite bored and fed up living with muslims here.They are quite extremist , racists . So What should I do that American Govt. or British Govt Supports me and I can join them to expose alots of radicals in muslim society. Though I Wont mind working online and exposing Muslims and Things added in Islam that lead towards extremism and radical thinking.

Bye Smiley

I love you.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #18 - October 19, 2011, 02:14 AM

Welcome to the forums AbdolAziz, have a rabbit!  bunny

Hope you stay safe in the exercise of your fetishes. And I can assure you that none of us Western CEMB members are getting any sort of monetary support from our governments to "expose radical Islam".  Cheesy

Anyway have fun here, although I wonder how you managed to get past the Great Censorship Wall of Qatar?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #19 - October 19, 2011, 03:51 AM

No! I'm the only sub in the village!

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #20 - October 19, 2011, 04:27 AM

L Cheesy L

Give this man what he wants. Oh and welcome!

"Live a good life. If there are god(s) and they are just, you will be rewarded based on virtue. If they're unjust, then you shouldn't want to worship them. If there are no gods, you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of others."

-Re-interpretation of Marcus Aurelius
     Reply #21 - October 19, 2011, 07:56 AM

Troll.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #22 - October 19, 2011, 09:17 AM

Hi AbdolAziz,

In order to get the financial support of the American Govt and British Govt we ex-Muslims need to sacrifice 10 babies to Satan and drink vodka from the stiletto of a virgin.

Oh and my fetish (all us ex-Muslims have fetishes of course) is to strangle cats and toss them down a well.

Hopefully we ex-Muslims can all support each other in exposing Islam and Muslims and dance naked with the devil and zionists in a wild orgy - along with out fetishes of course.

Sorry but I think you are a troll too.

Reply #23 - October 19, 2011, 09:45 AM

Troll.

+1

Reply #24 - October 19, 2011, 09:46 AM

Oh and my fetish (all us ex-Muslims have fetishes of course) is to strangle cats and toss them down a well.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #25 - October 19, 2011, 11:59 AM

Bo Aziz.. if fighting radicalism is truly your desire, then you are in the perfect place.. it would be great if more Muslims, in Muslim countries stood up against the extremists.. you would have more impact, then again.. you already knew that..  cool2

*tosses fluffy* oh that felt good!
     Reply #26 - October 19, 2011, 03:39 PM

Thanks nesrinn and some other guys. But why the hell people calling me troll. What does it take to be an original ex muslim  wacko. Well I dont need to care if someone thinks I am a troll.

Also nesrinn , i like your poem on which Bornwithoutreligion made a ' She is blasphemy ' video , I saw your poem in that vid.

OK Take Care guys .

There are alots of sites banned in Qatar. But this one isn't banned .
     Reply #27 - October 19, 2011, 03:43 PM

What does it take to be an original ex muslim 

You wanna be a true OG ex-Muslim? You gotta clip an Islamist. Blood in, blood out, baby.

fuck you
     Reply #28 - October 19, 2011, 03:47 PM

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #29 - October 19, 2011, 04:03 PM

Hey dude welcome,
    I grew up in Qatar too,
    Are you a national or an expatriate indian/paki?

"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »