Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Consequences of cancelling Working Registration Scheme

(Read 1663 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Consequences of cancelling Working Registration Scheme
     OP - October 12, 2011, 10:50 AM

When Eastern European countries joined EU in 2004 UK cancelled Working Registration Scheme and welcomed everybody to come and work in UK.

With that in place foreign people got a chance to marry somebody from any of the newly joined countries and as long as they were employed in UK they would of get 5 year stay and citizenship after 5 years.

My husband, proud member of this council is one of those men. Pakistani refused asylum seeker who ran out of option and was unable to lure a British woman to marry him or pay somebody to marry him – found me!
    We shared a common health condition and that was my weakness. He knew.
    He asked me to marry him and move to UK. I knew the risks but I liked him a lot and I thought that what we share will be enough. He lured me with idea of having children into moving to UK. Something I though I will never have.
    When I got pregnant he got his first financial job. He decided that a child and my self no longer fit into his new lifestyle and it’s time for him to enjoy his freedom.
    I left to give birth back to my country. Alone and disappointed struggeling with idea of raising a child on my own.
    He would not give me divorce and I couldn’t fight for it at that time.
    And as that was not enough when our daughter was 1 and his visa was expiring he called me back. His lawyer told him it’s no other way he can extend his visa.
    I was desperate for my daughter to get to know her father also resolve this marriage. I came back. He said he wants another child. I knew it was lies but if I was to have one I would not agree into having it with another man. I though my baby will at least have a sibling.
    In little over a year I was pregnant 3 times and each time faced with an abortion. Just few days before last one he got Citizenship.

2 weeks later I found this letter he sent to his girlfriend:

Hi Sajida

I can take time off both days, but I have 3 conditions.

1 - You will smoke with me (you know I love girls smoking).
    2 - We will go for a dinner and you will drink a glass of wine with me (light and fruity, tasty).
    3 - I want to see you completely naked and want to touch your body (you dont have to have sex with me).

Let me know and I shall arrange time off.

Also let me know if you want to spend some time alone. Otherwise I can be available 3rd evening and 4th full day.

Looking forward

I left of course.
    This man has used me only to obtain his right to stay in UK.
    This man who proclaims him self as humanist and proud ex-Muslim is a disgrace for both. And he is not the only one. From this year on many more Eastern European women and children will be abandoned by mainly men from third world countries – mainly Muslim men. One who claim to be better and more decent after religious disaffiliation.

But the truth is – they are no better!
    And I have done anything wrong but helped him and loved him.

Let's see if this ever gets published!
  • Re: Consequences of cancelling Working Registration Scheme
     Reply #1 - October 12, 2011, 10:58 AM

Sorry if i sounded harsh but i think you landed yourself an a-hole who doesnt deserve a second chance, yet it's not all the ex-muslims and muslims that are one

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #2 - October 12, 2011, 11:04 AM

And what is your point?  That non-religious people can be assholes just like religious people can?  Or is it just that you want to "out" this person as being an asshole so that everyone hates him?  Although you didn't name this person, I expect you intended to at some point.

He used you for a visa, you used him for a sibling for your child.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
  • Consequences of cancelling Working Registration Scheme
     Reply #3 - October 12, 2011, 11:07 AM

From this year on many more Eastern European women and children will be abandoned by mainly men from third world countries – mainly Muslim men. One who claim to be better and more decent after religious disaffiliation.

But the truth is – they are no better!
    And I have done anything wrong but helped him and loved him.

Let's see if this ever gets published!

Madam, you are right about those desperate Pakistani men but I doubt that your generalisation applies to all. I've been here for 3 years and I could have a few more great advantages by marrying a British/European citizen but I have not done so regardless of how many women I can manipulate.

For starters, I could get right to work and move out of my parent's house which would've avoided my suicide attempt a few months ago (I had to stay in the hospital for 6 days and had to vomit blood on the first night).

Of course, quite a few men of my origin are irresponsible but that should be noted since it is in part of the psyche that has to do with more ethical matters and even if he knew what was right, he would've ended up living with the guilt of making the wrong decision.

I would say that even if he is a humanist, atheist and what not, he still has to prove himself to be an ethical man which pretty much applies to us all. Although, the burden being greater on him since he know commits himself to a new code of morals but I feel that it is a problem with psychological behaviour which you may find in men of other ethnicities. I still agree that there is quite a large proportion of such people from my country which I feel come from more business oriented man for some reason and it might also depend upon his upbringing and all.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #4 - October 12, 2011, 12:17 PM

My husband, proud member of this council is one of those men. Pakistani refused asylum seeker who ran out of option and was unable to lure a British woman to marry him or pay somebody to marry him – found me!

Go on then, name and shame. But if you out me, I will deny it.
     Reply #5 - October 13, 2011, 05:36 PM

Sad story, you have my sympathy.

Arthur.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »