Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are you an ex muslim?

(Read 135096 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #450 - November 14, 2016, 09:58 PM

i cant believe few things , one of them is how Muhammad divided moon into two pieces as muslim says,
    does anyone believe this foolish thing??

Islam force me to left islam because of womens rights in islam.
    there is
    NO equality
    NO freedon
    NO honour
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #451 - December 04, 2016, 07:36 PM

My name is Faruq Ahmed and an ex-muslim. Being ex mulsilm i feel proud and free. After all confusion about islam i have decided no to follow islam anymore and don't want to be restricted by islam. so no god no problem.... dance
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #452 - December 04, 2016, 08:51 PM

i cant believe few things , one of them is how Muhammad divided moon into two pieces as muslim says,
    does anyone believe this foolish thing??

Yes yes yes.
    Moon was divided into 2 pieces. And it was looking like big beatiful ass.

According to some people even muhammad didn't existed.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #453 - December 05, 2016, 02:10 PM

Yes yes yes.
    Moon was divided into 2 pieces. And it was looking like big beatiful ass.

That is not  According to some people  dear abidali2018240.,  The fact is .,   

Muhammad of Quran indeed didn't exist

but it is possible to start with in early Islam, there was nice peaceful leader  Preacher In Arabian peninsula   who  highlighted/explored   the concept of God  with Monotheistic religious Ideology.

Early  Islamic history is completely screwed up  with cock and bull stories of stupid Hadith    dear abidali

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #454 - December 05, 2016, 04:17 PM

That is not  According to some people  dear abidali2018240.,  The fact is .,   

Muhammad of Quran indeed didn't exist

but it is possible to start with in early Islam, there was nice peaceful leader  Preacher In Arabian peninsula   who  highlighted/explored    the concept of God  with Monotheistic religious Ideology.

Early  Islamic history is completely screwed up  with cock and bull stories of stupid Hadith    dear abidali

Sir Sir Sir 1
    how can I accept your statement as a fact ?

Then who is laying in Medina Mr. Yeezevee?
    Three friends muhammad,omar and abubakr in medina ?
    omar on the left side of muhammad and abubakr on the right side of muhammad, if I am not wrong.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #455 - December 05, 2016, 04:20 PM

And what about those historical stories of 3 tribes of jews in medina.
    2 out of 3 tribes were forced to leave medina by muhammad.
    3rd tribe's men were beheaded, almost 800 men by muhammad.

• Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #456 - December 29, 2016, 10:04 PM

Being ex mulsilm i feel proud and free. After all confusion about islam i have decided no to follow islam anymore and don't want to be restricted by islam. so no god no problem.... dance

Welcome to the forum faqmylo! You have posted some interesting discussion topics and thoughts! bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #457 - December 30, 2016, 06:55 PM

thanks asbie  dance
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #458 - December 31, 2016, 10:41 AM

I don't really stand anywhere particular on faith. I know about the problems with the Quran and have sufficient reason to believe it is not from God. I struggle with the concept of God itself, in terms of definitions. Yet I do let go of my Muslim identity entirely, because it forms some part of who I am in my given environment.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #459 - February 17, 2017, 07:52 PM

I m x muslim but I m atheist muslims belive form hadies and quran u cant understand muslims r enemy of love and freedom
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #460 - March 23, 2017, 04:16 AM

If I have an ex who is Muslim, then I am an ex-Muslim. I don't have an ex so this is vacuously true.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #461 - March 24, 2017, 11:22 AM

hello count one more

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #462 - March 25, 2017, 03:18 PM

I'm ex-muslim
    Atheist, but  I like Eid al-Adha and I  participate in the shearing of the sheep
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #463 - March 26, 2017, 06:39 AM

I am not, I came to support people here, to talk, and out of interest.

I was very nominally christian as a child but i was pretty much over that by about the age of 11.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #464 - March 31, 2017, 04:35 AM

I'm ex-muslim
    Atheist, but  I like Eid al-Adha and I  participate in the shearing of the sheep

i hate eid al adha the most

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #465 - May 29, 2017, 10:07 AM

Hi, I believe I do not believe.
    When I stopped believing it shook the belief of my believing wife, whom I believed loved me.
    Who in turn believed she could no longer be with me, who then decided she believed she could not be with out me.
    Who then left the country with my believing kids to my disbelief.
    I then believed I should follow and return to a country whose communities offer no support to those that disbelieve in their imaginary friends and deities.
    Now I believe me divulging my lack of belief to my believing wife was the biggest mistake of my life, which caused me twice to end what I believed to be, a horrid life.
    Now I spend my days with only myself in this life to share my findings and strife on many a cold and lonely night....
    I share a bed with my believing wife....and dream..such lucid dreams, of a wife that knows my strife and shares my life, who sees the world as it IS and uses her mind...instead of wasting her time on a GOD unkind.
    Beating my kids to pray 5 times a day and a obey...a book...written by a man during histories darkest days, to  subjugate a people....whom I like to call sheeple...the type that still exist...and stay...in my very bed today...
    A home...Now a house...now a prison...while my mind has been set free.
    Apologies for the vent.I believe....I believe....I'm just spent...
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #466 - May 29, 2017, 11:47 AM

No apologies necessary, so sorry to hear, please feel free to tell us more about yourself in the introductions section..

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #467 - May 29, 2017, 11:58 AM

Hmm  SayidTheHeathen writes something   that sounds like revelation from Allah.

When I stopped believing it shook the belief of my believing wife, whom I believed loved me.
    Who in turn believed she could no longer be with me, who then decided she believed she could not be with out me.
    I then believed I should follow and return to a country whose communities offer no support to those that disbelieve in their imaginary friends and deities.
    Now I believe me divulging my lack of belief to my believing wife was the biggest mistake of my life, which caused me twice to end what I believed to be, a horrid life.
    Now I spend my days with only myself in this life to share my findings and strife on many a cold and lonely night....
    I share a bed with my believing wife....and dream..such lucid dreams, of a wife that knows my strife and shares my life, who sees the world as it IS and uses her mind...instead of wasting her time on a GOD unkind.
    Beating my kids to pray 5 times a day and a obey...a book...written by a man during histories darkest days, to  subjugate a people....whom I like to call sheeple...the type that still exist...and stay...in my very bed today...

let me try to rewrite that as  "Surah  something "  well instead of naming  it as COW........DOG....CAT.............RAT   let me name that as Surah _"belief and disbelief "

Surah _"belief & disbelief "

Hi,..Allah
     I believe  and  I do not believe.
    When I stopped believing it shook the belief of my believing wife,
    And  I believed she loved me.
    but she believed she could no longer be with disbeliever,
    And decided she believed she could not be with me.
    I then believed I should follow her to a country
    A country with full of believers and their imaginary angels and deities.
    A country that offers no support to those that disbelieve in   imaginary angels and deities.
    Now I believe me revealing  my lack of belief to my believing wife was the biggest mistake of my life,
    which caused me double  the pain  and  a horrid life.
    Now I spend my days with  myself in this life
    and  share my findings and strife  to many in  a cold and lonely night....

I sleep on a bed  that i shared with my believing wife...
    And now on that bed I dream lucid dreams,
    of a wife that knows my strife and shares my life,
    And  who sees the world as it is
    And uses her mind instead of wasting her time on a god unkind.
    Beating my kids to pray 5 times a day,
    obey a book written by a man during history's darkest days,
    A book  that tells its followers to  subjugate   people.
    whom I like to call sheeple...
    the type that still exist in 100s of millions and billions
    So I laugh at  all those fools.,  a hearty laugh indeed

And  stay in my very bed today as a lonely guy
    A home...Now a house...now a prison.
    but  my mind has been set free.
    And I Have no excuses
    and I don't apologize to anyone  to this vent.
    I believe and I believe
    I'm into new beginning
    yes new beginning new dawn  .

..... by SayidTheHeathen...........

well I am very Sure any revelation could be made better than what it is started with ..,So we could also make   that above revelation better than what it sounds now..

• Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #468 - May 29, 2017, 05:10 PM

@three, thanks. The sad part is I am still married...in this country at the tip of Africa which no longer feels like home.
    Awesome surah @yeezevee much better than my late morning scribbling thnkyu
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #469 - May 30, 2017, 02:10 PM

..... country at the tip of Africa which no longer feels like home....

Tip of African continent??  which pole side?  South pole of north pole??  

May  I say welcome  to CEMB den Berber??

Awesome surah @yeezevee much better than my late morning scribbling thnkyu

well  you can make it better., But dear SayidTheHeathen .,  I wish you will try  to make your kids life and make your wife understand your views to make her life better  ...

I like that 4th picture from the top.,   This is allah revelation to me .. To  make Islam better

POLYGAMY SHOULD BE BANNED IN ISLAM

• Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #470 - June 06, 2017, 04:52 PM

Hello,

I am an ex convert. Was Muslim from my 18th to my 26th, happy to say I saw the light before I made the mistake of a marriage and becoming rooted in the Islamic community.

One has to have been a fool to become wise
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #471 - June 06, 2017, 05:09 PM

Ex-Muslim from 2 days ago after years of disagreeing more and more I am a I don't know I believe in the existence of one god and a life after this and that's the furthest it goes I believe in freedom and living by basic moral.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #472 - June 14, 2017, 08:10 PM

I don't think there's much serious debate over whether the person Muhammed existed.  Certainly how much of the traditional islamic narrative is accurate is in question, but little doubt a person Muhammed was the founder of Islam.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #473 - June 14, 2017, 08:16 PM

Beating my kids to pray 5 times a day and a obey...a book...written by a man during histories darkest days, to  subjugate a people....whom I like to call sheeple...the type that still exist...and stay...in my very bed today...

That is a very sad story, but I don't think it was a mistake to tell your wife. Staying in a relationship when you are hiding something so fundamental would be miserable. She would not love the person you are, but the person you would have to have pretended to be.   It is very sad you can't see your kids.

Is there anyway to get back custody?  If they are in an Islamic country, don't they heavily favor the man in such things?  It may be dishonest, but if she claims she left you because you weren't a believer anymore, you could just say she's lying because she wanted an excuse to divorce you, and given how patriarchal things tend to be in islamic states, they very well might buy it without too many questions asked.  At least then you could get your kids back and they would almost certainly be better off not living with her in an islamic state.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #474 - January 23, 2018, 08:46 PM

Left Islam 20 years ago. Still paying the price.  Cry
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #475 - January 24, 2018, 08:22 AM

Tell us your story Tag. We're all here for you, you aren't alone.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #476 - January 24, 2018, 07:53 PM

my sympathy for the guy who left 20 years ago and still paying the price
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #477 - January 24, 2018, 09:20 PM

As an exmuslim we do understand that situation but  this time we have a plateforum where we can share our experience and aloneness , we do have sympathy for you that u survived  a golden era of your life to face this situation.

Demand for humanism  free speech freedom  equality.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #478 - March 15, 2018, 08:24 PM

Yes, since 2010. And never looked back.
  • Are you an ex muslim?
     Reply #479 - March 15, 2018, 08:48 PM

Left Islam for Christianity after realizing how hateful Islam is. Never been happier although now I kind of risk my life as an apostate.
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »