Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Man Executed in Saudi Arabia for 'Witchcraft and Sorcery'

(Read 7971 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Man Executed in Saudi Arabia for 'Witchcraft and Sorcery'
     OP - September 25, 2011, 01:43 PM

September 21, 2011 (LONDON) – A migrant worker from Sudan was beheaded by sword in Medina by the Saudi government for practising occultism on Monday, despite the efforts of international lobbyists.

The Saudi Ministry of Interior announced the execution of Abdul Hamid bin Hussein Mostafa al-Fakki for the crime of "witchcraft and sorcery", which contravenes shariah law, according to the Saudi Gazette.

It was reported by the Egyptian news agency, Bikya Masr, that the court accused al-Fakki of "producing a spell designed to lead to the reconciliation of his client’s divorced parents."

Since al-Fakki’s arrest in 2005 and conviction in 2007 the London-based human rights advocacy organisation Amnesty International (AI) have been gravely concerned about his fate.

Philip Luther, Deputy Director of Amnesty International’s Middle East and North Africa programme said al-Fakki was "convicted solely for the peaceful exercise of his rights to freedom of expression and religion".

AI claim al-Fakki was entrapped by a member of the Saudi religious police claiming that he would pay 6,000 Saudi Arabian riyals (US$1,600) for a spell which would make his father divorce his second wife and return to the agente provacateur’s biological mother.

According to AI, there have been 44 executions so far this year in Saudi Arabia, in comparison to 27 the year before.

In 2010 AI estimated Saudi Arabia was the 6th most prolific state executer after the US, Yemen, North Korea, Iran and most zealous of them all, China which executed more than the rest of the world combined.

In 2009 the Lebanese talk show host, Ali Hussain Sibat, was sentenced to death for sorcery because he claimed to predict the future on his TV show. In 2010 the charges were dropped by Saudi authorities, then reinstated and he was given temporary reprieve.

“Sorcery isn’t actually defined as a crime in Saudi Arabian law, but it’s been used to punish people for the peaceful expression of human rights such as the freedom of thought, belief, conscience and expression. In fact, scores of people were arrested for sorcery in 2009”, claim AI.

In 2005 an Indian man was sentenced by a Saudi court to have his eye gouged out for his involvement in a brawl.

At least 27 people have been executed so far this year - a surge since last year and concentrated around the period after the holy month of ramadan.

In June 2011 an Indonesian woman was beheaded for the alleged murder of a Saudi Arabian woman.

In the Saudi gamete of capital punishment is stoning, firing squad and posthumous crucifixion; and for corporal punishment there is amputation and lashing.

Source
    Source2
  • Re: Man Executed in Saudi Arabia for 'Witchcraft and Sorcery'
     Reply #1 - September 25, 2011, 01:51 PM

Every single member of the Saudi political and religious establishment needs to be lined up in front of a firing squad, then their lifeless bodies bulldozed into a pile, doused with gasoline and set ablaze.

fuck you
     Reply #2 - September 25, 2011, 02:03 PM

Sharia preview!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #3 - September 25, 2011, 02:06 PM

Every single member of the Saudi political and religious establishment needs to be lined up in front of a firing squad, then their lifeless bodies bulldozed into a pile, doused with gasoline and set ablaze.

Well, the Arabs wouldn't be any different. Take out OPEC and they'll just be less rich but still equally stupid, Bedouins. At least the majority of them anyway.
     Reply #4 - September 25, 2011, 02:08 PM

Is this even part of Sharia? Huh?
     Reply #5 - September 25, 2011, 02:12 PM

It is unbelievable that in this day and age people still believe in witchcraft and sorcery, let alone a country executes people for it....

I've been driven mad trying to prove my sanity
     Reply #6 - September 25, 2011, 02:59 PM

Posthumous crucifixion? I thought it was forbidden to disrespect or mutilate a dead body?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #7 - September 25, 2011, 03:05 PM

If you seriously believe in wasting your time on religious books then witchcraft and sorcery are reasonable corollaries,they belong to the same genre more or less.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #8 - September 25, 2011, 03:07 PM

Is this even part of Sharia? Huh?

IslamQA seems to think so:

Praise be to Allaah.

Magic in all its forms in haraam according to all divinely-revealed laws, and there is scholarly consensus that magic and learning magic are haraam.

Magic goes against that which the Messengers brought and it opposes the purpose for which the Books were revealed.

Most of the scholars were of the view that the one who practices magic is a kaafir whom the authorities are obliged to execute.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Sulaymaan did not disbelieve, but the Shayaateen (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic…”

[al-Baqarah 2:102]

“but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, ‘We are for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:102]

This proves that that magic is kufr

Most of the Shaafa’i fuqahaa’ were of the view that the one who practices magic is not a kaafir unless he believes that magic is permitted or he believes something like the people of Babylon believed, that practicing magic would bring them closer to the seven stars [which they used to worship].

This is subject to further debate; there is no evidence to suggest that (describing the one who practices magic as a kaafir) is conditional upon his believing that to be permissible.

The correct view is that the one who practices magic is a kaafir, whether he believes it to be haraam or not. Simply doing magic is kufr. This is the apparent meaning of the evidence, and there are no other texts to contradict this.

Once it is proven that a person is guilty of practicing magic, then he must be killed. This was proven from a group of the Sahaabah, but it is not for individuals to carry out this hadd punishment without the command of the ruler or his deputy, because carrying out the hadd punishments without the authority of the ruler may lead to mischief, and destroy any sense of security in the society, and undermine the position of the ruler.

TL;DR: Doing magic is an act of kufr, therefore you should be killed.

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #9 - September 25, 2011, 03:21 PM

Doing magic is an act of kufr, therefore you should be killed.

Now that's real! Cheesy

Thomas Paine

Reply #10 - September 25, 2011, 04:44 PM

and that is Sudanese national Abdul Hamid bin Hussain bin Moustafa al-Fakki.

That BRUTAL ROGUISH Kingdom of Abdul Aziz bin Saud  house ruling Saudi Arabia beheaded 43 people in this year for FLIMSY reasons..

I hope to see the end of that ROGUISH  Saud's   house

I am Practicing BLACK MAGIC _  WHITE MAGIC_SORCERY _ Idolatry _Praying allah ... dolls.. dogs ... for ending Saud's   house power in Saudi Arabia..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #11 - September 25, 2011, 06:53 PM

IslamQA seems to think so:

TL;DR: Doing magic is an act of kufr, therefore you should be killed.

See if I was Muslim I really wouldn't buy that. IslamQA seem to think everything is kufr or shirk,
     Reply #12 - September 25, 2011, 07:11 PM

Take out OPEC and they'll just be less rich... Bedouins.

Why did they have to win the oil lottery?
     Reply #13 - September 25, 2011, 07:14 PM

I can't wait til the oil runs out and they get butt raped by the NATO and Israel.
     Reply #14 - September 25, 2011, 07:15 PM

Why would NATO and Israel care about a country with no oil?
     Reply #15 - September 25, 2011, 10:29 PM

See if I was Muslim I really wouldn't buy that. IslamQA seem to think everything is kufr or shirk,

From what I've heard magic can only used by making a pact with kaffir jinn/shaiateen, and to make the pact you have to be disrespectful to the quran/islam and be a kaffir.
     Reply #16 - September 25, 2011, 10:31 PM

That's the way I always do it. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #17 - September 25, 2011, 10:36 PM

With the amount of cute in the form of dogs surrounding my posts do you think I can tell people their loved ones just died without them feeling sad?
     Reply #18 - September 25, 2011, 10:38 PM

What if you make a pact with a Muslim jinn?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #19 - September 25, 2011, 11:02 PM

It's haram for Muslims to do magic, including Muslim jinn... Well that's my interpretation Tongue
     Reply #20 - September 25, 2011, 11:04 PM

jinn? JINN?! yes my Dear Aurora, it Is Haram To do GIN! in Islam!

</yeezevee>
     Reply #21 - September 25, 2011, 11:05 PM

What if you make a pact with a Muslim jinn?

Then they both become kuffar.

</yeezevee>

Cheesy

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #22 - September 25, 2011, 11:08 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #23 - September 25, 2011, 11:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE&ob=av3e

Wouldn't play this song in SA, you'd get executed for not one, but two reasons. Undecided

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #24 - September 25, 2011, 11:29 PM

Its a salafi site, they're opinions on things like this vary from the traditional madhabs.

It's haram for Muslims to do magic, including Muslim jinn... Well that's my interpretation Tongue

I was told that too unless its to take a jinn out of someone, then it becomes ok apparently.
     Reply #25 - September 26, 2011, 08:28 AM

Saudi Arabia, fuck yeah!

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #26 - September 26, 2011, 08:51 AM

traditional madhabs

I can't see that word without thinking 'screaming abdabs'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6rp8nkITQ
     Reply #27 - September 26, 2011, 10:23 AM

</yeezevee>

Cheesy

It would have been a really fun to play with jinns and GINS if I don't hear the news of public beheadings in Islamic citadel for the stupid superstition..

That is the picture of Ruyati Binti Sapubi from Indonesia and those two  you see holding her picture  are her on   Irwan Setiawan (R) along with his sister Evi Kurniati  holding her picture. That 54 year old   Ruyati was beheaded on Saturday, June 18, 2011.

You know why?? The ISLAMIC JINN.. the black magic played a big role in it. I wonder what I would have done if I was the son of  Ruyati Binti  . and I wonder what you two guys would have done if you are related to Ruyati Binti . Sure we can not be laughing ..

yes Gin  is good , it at least numbs your mind a bit and stops you bombing a Saudi fucking embassy somewhere around the world..

Reply #28 - September 26, 2011, 12:22 PM

And again the news comes out the Land of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) 2 more Indonesian maids on death row win reprieve
    RIYADH: Two Indonesian maids have been spared from being beheaded in Saudi Arabia, the country’s embassy in Riyadh has confirmed. Wishnu Krisnamurthi, spokesman for the Indonesian Embassy, said one of the workers, Emi, was convicted of murdering her employer's child.

"Emi has been pardoned but it will take some time to repatriate her to Indonesia," said the spokesman, adding that fellow maid Nesi faced death after being convicted of using black magic to inflict pain on her employer. The full names of the workers have not been disclosed.  Wishnu said the process to release the maids is likely to take time because of the Ramadan and Eid holidays.

The Indonesian government implemented the moratorium after Ruyati Binti Satubi, a 54-year-old maid, was executed for killing her male employer in the holy city of Makkah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg

And that Video is from our Nessrriinn:... Where are you?? where are you & what are you doing   Nessr??

1). yes...  I also have no problem with chopping of the hand under certain circumstances in a Muslim society...only applied to Muslims...

2). Yes.. I don't really see myself as one who "preaches". I simply inform and try to destroy misconceptions. I think all people would be better off as Muslims,..

I am good Muslim ..I keep my eyes Shut for the sake allah subhanallah, for the sake the book, for the sake the prophet and for the sakethe burkha on the head and Arabian sand inside of it..

Reply #29 - September 26, 2011, 12:33 PM

Allah is so insecure that he has to make shirk the greatest sin. The unforgivable sin. Not even mass murder matches it.
    Sorcery is a form of shirk, since the sorcerer is associating partners with Allah, and Allah doesn't like that.  He's extremely insecure and possessive.
    (Of course, Allah doesn't exist.  This is just a reflection of Mo's psychology.)

Of course, there are many superstitions in Islam that are followed.  Faith healing (ruqyah), the evil eye, jinns, shaytaan, etc, are all part of Islam.
    But any superstition that does not acknowledge Allah as the top dog, (or the only dog!) and they chop your head off.
    Headsman

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »